[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VARG HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 81

File: vargcuck.jpg (63KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
vargcuck.jpg
63KB, 600x368px
This cuck is an insufferable cunt that never gives any sources for his absurd claim full of logical fallacies, calls Christians "not european" and downright believes that civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites, is bad and a product of racemixing (wtf) and that we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers. He actually even believes that niggers are superior to whites because they don´t depend on civilization. Probably because he desperately tried to find a reason why snowniggers never achieved shit. He lets the jews abuse him as a puppet with his D&C.
I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
He makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies and heplays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen niggers and muslims more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
Varg = liability that needs to be taken out. He is destructive and doesn't help our cause one bit. Recently he even disavowed The Golden One for not being pagan ENOUGH. Goes to show that he doesn't care about the cause, only about himself and his retarded views.
>>
File: 1500133395833.jpg (117KB, 1096x884px) Image search: [Google]
1500133395833.jpg
117KB, 1096x884px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

>white people are naturally savages
>mixed-race people created civilization
>don´t mind me sitting in my car, using a camera and uploading videos on youtube
>Vargs face when
>>
File: Pleasebepatientmywifehasautism.jpg (31KB, 360x364px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasebepatientmywifehasautism.jpg
31KB, 360x364px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRYoAedMvHA

>race is not important
>don´t mind the jews, goyim, you know what is the real threat?
>...
>Western civilization

How can someone unironically watch this cuck?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COVt9ewNoek

>you see goy, niggers are actually superior to us because they don´t have a civilization!
>we whites are below niggers because we depend on our countrymen and our civilization to survive!
>yes goy, its not us, its civilization who is the enemy!
>>
File: angery.jpg (24KB, 642x642px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
24KB, 642x642px
Bump, everyone needs to get redpilled on this cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1024x555px
>>133754188
>>
File: 1490630016025.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
1490630016025.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>varg
>breeds 6 white children
>raises them in traditional values and homeschools them
>lives offgrid where he and qt waifu grows much of their own food
>christcucks still hates him because on his nightstand lies an Edda instead of the Bible
and they wonder why christcucks are getting so much hate on /pol/
>>
>>133754188
Even if Varg is wrong on some things he's a good role model and he's right about cuckstianity
>>
>>133755724
>traditional balues
>thinks we only hate him for being a pagan
>>
>>133755724
Amish do the exact same thing and they're devout Christians, what is you point?
>>
>>133755724
Christians hate white children. They only care about saving niggers in Africa
>>
>>133755622
Kek´d

>>133755724
>Muh Varg has children
Even nigger whores can shit out 6+ children. Doesn´t right his various wrongs and the fact that he is a cancer for our movement. Its good that he fights white genocide, but he is still a giant intellectually immature cuck.
>>
Varg is such a retard "hey guys lets all pretend it's the year 853, that'll liberate europe."
>>
>>133754188
Yeah, hes a fruitloop
Filosfem is a great album, tho
>>
>>133756051
Your beloved Varg thinks niggers are superior to whites because they live "independent from civilization".
>>
>>133754340
To be fair, the Golden One is pretty cucked.
>OH NO VARG SAID I"M NOT PAGAN ENUFF
>BETTER MAKE A BUNCH OF PAGAN THEMED VIDEOS AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS
>>
File: really made me think.png (623KB, 594x535px) Image search: [Google]
really made me think.png
623KB, 594x535px
>>133755966
>thinks we only hate him for being a pagan
yeah you have no other arguments
>>133756022
Yeah let me know when 2000 threads a week are created on /pol/ bashing the Amish by Pagans
>>133756051
pretty much the truth

the saving of a soul is more important than anything
>>133756085
>Even nigger whores can shit out 6+ children.
yet NONE of the people in "our movement" does
>pic related
he have done more for the white race than all these people PUT TOGETHER
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 198x254px
Really.Really nigger
>>
>>133756472
>Yeah let me know when 2000 threads a week are created on /pol/ bashing the Amish by Pagans

Not an argument
>>
File: 1495487598333.png (444KB, 844x436px) Image search: [Google]
1495487598333.png
444KB, 844x436px
>>133756311
lel yeah, weird how he have completely shut up about muh based christianity after Varg called him out on it.

also he is a 100% true larper.

One week he is(was) a crusader
one week is a pagan
the next week he is a Space Marine

also he dumped his Irish gf because "i had to move back to Sweden to fight the metaphysical battle". I mean holy fuck, how about he would have just bred his gf, he could have "fought the metaphysical battle(read: make youtube videos)" in Ireland too
>>
>>133754188

Varg is a welfare queen and a murderer. He's literally a white nigger.
>>
>>133756667
Yes it is, since my argument was that bashing a Pagan Amish because your hatred of Paganism makes as much sense as bashing the Amish because your hatred of Christianity.
>>
>>133756311
Kys commie scum

He never apologized for his statements at all and stuck with them, which is good. He also kept criticiziv varg for the paranoid bullshit he uttered about other youtubers.

>>133756472
>yet NONE of the people in "our movement" does
Apart from one which i don´t even know, these people aren´t 40+ unlike Varg. Nice strawman, Varg is still a retard.
>>
>>133756849
No not really
>>
>>133756117

Of the 853 come particularly RPG games, his jeep, his computer, masking outfit and all other civilizations of which he loves so much
>>
>>133756913
The flag was jsut to fuck with some leftists earlier.
He never apologized but he made like 4 videos on paganism after Varg unfriended him. It's obvious he looks up to Varg and his beta bottom bitch boy.
Also Varg was right, those female youtubers are poison.
>>
File: spear amendment.jpg (57KB, 800x254px) Image search: [Google]
spear amendment.jpg
57KB, 800x254px
>>133756913
Richard SPencer is 39
Jared Taylor is old
Andrew Anglin is like 33
plenty of the others im sure are over 30 too

Anyway like you said, breeding is easy and if muh white genocide and muh low white fertility rates is your #1 concern, breeding should be your first priority.

But just like the larping Christians blame Pagans for, the entire alt-right/white nationalist/identitarian movement is probably 95% larpers.

saving the west is fun if you get to make cool youtube videos about, have torchlight vigils in your badass suits, go to dangerous demonstrations and "fight muh metaphysical battle" but creating life is icky and boring.
>>
>>133757299
>He never apologized but he made like 4 videos on paganism after Varg unfriended him.
Literally false
He made one video on religion in which he stated once again that Vargs religious D&C is cancerous.

>Also Varg was right, those female youtubers are poison.
No they aren´t, they are actually important, and TGO explained why.

>It's obvious he looks up to Varg and his beta bottom bitch boy.
Nice projecting.

I am looking forward to varguckcs defending this
>>133754507
this
>>133754583
and this
>>133754835
>>
File: americapepe.png (327KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
americapepe.png
327KB, 564x564px
>>133755622
VARG IS SUB HUMAN
>>
>>133757819
First of all, I don't even like Varg.
He prefers 2nd edition d and d to newer editions. Completely unacceptable.
Second, yes, women ruin everything. You need to get out if you disagree because that's basic knowledge you should have had before even coming here.
Third, the day after Varg said "stop following the Golden One" he started claiming pagan heavily while inwardly crying that varg didnt' like him anymore obviously hoping for a video response that would never come because Varg is a murderer and when you're dead to him it sticks.
>>
File: gunpepe.jpg (74KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
74KB, 300x250px
>>133756311
Called a cuck by a commie. Varg is pretty low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
>>
>>133757766
>muh chilluns
You don´t know if these people plan on having (more) children, Andrew Anglin is a pedophile incel anyways, and Varg had children when he got out of prison, which was when he was 40.
If thats your only defense for Varg, you are intellectually weak just like him.

>>133758235
>Second, yes, women ruin everything.
Stopped reading there, kill yourself you MGTOW faggot.

>Third, the day after Varg said "stop following the Golden One" he started claiming pagan heavily
A literal lie mixed with projection. Now please, go suck of Varg you retarded drone.
>>
>>133754188
>we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him.
The "guy" in question (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous) is the same guy who took pictures of his friends (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_%22Dead%22_Ohlin) corpse, whom he had encouraged to kill himself. Dead committed a suicide using Euronymous own shotgun, when Euronymous found him, he decided that it would be a good idea to use pictures of his corpse as album cover.

Varg might have truly had a reason to fear for his life. Euronymous was in debt to Varg during the time of the events that lead to him being killed.
>>
>>133758877
Women started voting around the same time western society started to collapse into degeneracy.
If you think it's a coincidence, go look up some successful matriarchal empires (pro tip, there are none)
>>
>>133758877
Women need beating not MGTOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
>>
>>133758877
>Varg had children when he got out of prison
Yeah, he was trapped in prison. What is their excuse?
>>
Daily reminder that Varg attacks and tries to destroy European culture.

>>133759050
Women were allowed to vote when Hitler got elected. Also, men (cucks) allowed them to vote, so the general problem are male cucks like you. Also, the general incapability of women to understand politics because of their lack of interest in it, doesn´t equate that the few ones that are interested in it can´t redpill themselves and others. You sound like a beta, just like feminists blame men for everything, you blame women.

Now tell me, what does this have to do with Varg?

>>133759483
t. Achmed

>>133759586
>muh Varg would definitely have had chilluns, i believe it because i buy all his bullshit! *keeps sucking his cock*
>>
>>133759668
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>wait... did I say "we"? I meant YOU!
>also donate to my patreon and see you at the next College debate ;)))) XOXO
>>
>>133754188
He is a glorified lunatic, half of his fanbase follow him ironically and are not his nordicist dream.
>>
>>133759668
Varg correctly identified the problem of female youtubers being poisonous attention whores and spies.
Women don't "redpill themselves" they latch on to whatever's popular in the moment for attention.
>>
>>133759852
How many children do you have? Because that seems to be your only "argument" in defense of Varg. Expecting people who still go to college to have children because they also happen to further our agenda is the kind of retardation i would expect of a Vargcuck.
>>
>>133754188
You are right about pretty much all of that. Don't forget his divisive eye color bullshit and the laughable autism masterrace thing (kek).
>>
>>133760066
>Varg correctly identified the problem of female youtubers being poisonous attention whores and spies.
No, he posted a tweet of Lauren Southern in the comment section which was the basis for the long debunked conspiracy theory that she is a jew. That was the whole point of the video. He is a paranoid idiot.

>Women don't "redpill themselves" they latch on to whatever's popular in the moment for attention.
I could say the same thing about you. You are not in the position to evaluate wether they genuinely believe what they do. Southern for example visited the G20, gave the identitarion movement more reach and informs people about the problem of mass immigration. What have you done for our cause? I bet you don´t even have children, so why should you be more genuine than her? Attention whores and hacks are also not limited to one gender. I feel that you are a frustrated virgin who blames women for his own failures.

>>133760462
Varg "my wife has autism so all autists must be superior" Vikernes
Why would you do that to your children? Autism is genetically inheritable.
He is an advocate for all sorts of pseudoscience.
>>
File: 1482016346398[1].png (360KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
1482016346398[1].png
360KB, 750x713px
>>133755724
>I suck Varg's cock
>>
>>133760070
>How many children do you have?
I'll let you know once my entire purpose of being is predicated on the fight against the destruction of white/western world and my financial stability comes from it.

also
>implying Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo or basically any of these alt-right/light personalities goes to College
they just go there to "fight muh metaphysical battle" in debates and demonstrations

You know how fucking quickly I would find myself a decent house and wife if I had the sort of financial independence and spare time as these people have? It would have been basically my one and only goal in life outside the few hours a week I had to spend making youtube videos.

Atleast Varg does what he preach, which is more than what I can say about ANY of these alt-righters.

If you don't even have the courage of your own conviction then you can fuck off.

women like wife with a purpose or vargs wife can do it all. vargs wife makes youtube videos, writes books, tends to a rather huge "garden" and homeschools 5 kids.
>>
>>133760651
lol so that's what this is about.
She's never going to fuck you buddy.
It's getting bad out there, all the alt-lite people I know who are marginally woke have gone from quoting credible sources to women.
They've gone from saying "oh wow they're so informed on x topic I really learned a lot from this video check it out"
to
"She's so hot and she agrees with me!"
Once these female spies have everyone sewed up, they'll start arguing leftist talking points like some kind of fucked up reversed Laci Green.
>>
File: 1497491017821[1].jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497491017821[1].jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>133761137
>You know how fucking quickly I would find myself a decent house and wife if I had the sort of financial independence and spare time as these people have?
>>
File: Pagans.jpg (737KB, 984x681px) Image search: [Google]
Pagans.jpg
737KB, 984x681px
>>133754188

Jews are using this stupid asshole as the face of their psyops to target Christianity on /pol/ and the internet. They want more worthless idiots like him around. If everybody is like Varg, there is no one left to oppose Judaism. Note he never calls them out either. He wouldn't dare bite his kosher masters.
>>
File: 1499768101264.jpg (70KB, 671x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499768101264.jpg
70KB, 671x477px
>>133754188

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the LARP scene in Norway as a teenager
>stabbed his BEST FRIEND 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>marries a literal autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, greeks are arabs because some flirted with his mother in cyprus and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND
>>
>>133761137
>You know how fucking quickly I would find myself a decent house and wife if I had the sort of financial independence and spare time as these people have? It would have been basically my one and only goal in life outside the few hours a week I had to spend making youtube videos.
Top fucking kek

Acta non verba you pathetic moron.

>Atleast Varg does what he preach
No he doesn´t, he countersignals western civilization while sitting in his Lada Niva, recording the bullshit with a camera and uploading it all to youtube.
He is cuck, just like you.

>>133761159
>Once these female spies have everyone sewed up, they'll start arguing leftist talking points like some kind of fucked up reversed Laci Green.
t. mentally ill faggot
You go live in your bubble where women are evil, can´t be genuinely interested in saving the white race, and the jew is behind everything. Have fun jerking off to Anime, because you will never find a wife with that mindset. Women can smell frustrated betas. You are worthless to our cause.
>>
File: ahahaha.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>133761414
>my wifes name
>>
>>133761861
>you have to respect women to get women!
Virginity confirmed.
you're like a couple steps away from being a male feminist. Probably a rapist or a child mollestor.
>>
>>133762558
>Virginity confirmed.
>Probably a rapist or a child mollestor.
Kek, what?

If you live with a deep hatred for women, blaming them for your own shortcomings and the failure of society, women will sense that and find you very unattractive. You probably are unattractive on the outside already, so that really doesn´t help.
If you can´t handle that truth and have to resort to ad hominem attacks, it just shows how frustrated you little incel are.
Women want someone who takes responsiblity for himself.
>>
File: 1493159188696.jpg (246KB, 542x804px) Image search: [Google]
1493159188696.jpg
246KB, 542x804px
>>133754188
>unironically used to call himself Count Grishnack and dress like this

literally deviantart+r/atheism tier
>>
>>133762558
If you weren't an illiterate negro you'd know that women were very important to the medieval scandinavian household and society by extension.
Read some icelandic sagas and stop listening to a literal backstabbing welfare consuming immigrant
>>
>>133763272
>women will sense that and find you very unattractive.
Only the ones with self respect.
How many people do you know with self respect? Bet you can't name any women because they're all getting fucked by people like me.
Do the white power thing or do the feminist thing but for god's sake don't mix them.
>>133763679
>tfw actually have read a few
>they're mostly there to shit out babies and cause problems
>>
>>133763793
If that's what you got out of them then you're dumber than i thought.
So you couldn't detect the trope of the matriarch of the house making the reluctant hero jump into action? The moment the mother takes the death of their sons stoically and remains dignified before her family's rivals. The struggle between personalities in courtship stories.
Njal shows a very clear and interdependant division of roles between men and women.
Now i see why you like varg and his destructuve dribble
Its because you're an idiot
>>
>>133764294
Take the Volsungs.....when does a woman in that saga do anything besides shit out a baby or cause a new problem for a male Volsung to solve.
>>
File: Adolfwomen.jpg (44KB, 520x386px) Image search: [Google]
Adolfwomen.jpg
44KB, 520x386px
>>133763793
>Bet you can't name any women because they're all getting fucked by people like me.
Only in your dreams. Women are interested in the alphas, and the alphas don´t walk with a grudge against women, because they know that malicious traits are not limited to a gender. If you ever had sex, it was probably with an ugly fatty so desperate for some cock, that she was willing to put up with a fucking beta incel.
>Do the white power thing or do the feminist thing but for god's sake don't mix them.
The aryan man is distinguished by his honor and his ability to take responsibility for himself. He builds up the lost souls of his race, he doesn´t take advantage from them. Thats what made our race great.

>>133764294
>not seeing that he´s an idiot from the very beginning
>>
>>133754188
I bet you're some brown eyed Italian who's butthurt now that he realizes he's not White
>>
>>133764793
>Pointing to one saga
I described very identifiable repeating narrative elements of the icelandic saga where women are not only there but in a position of consequence, positive or negative.
Look if you want to be misinformed by a neo pagan defeatist cuck you're free to do so, but don't pollute the rest with your poison
>>
File: 1444113.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444113.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>133763621

>Cringe deviantART fedora atheist
>This is pagans hero

Not very surprising, but hysterical all the same.
>>
>>133764801

>not seeing that he´s an idiot from the very beginning

I thought he was a wilful edgelord
>>
File: 1499631389515.jpg (261KB, 570x780px) Image search: [Google]
1499631389515.jpg
261KB, 570x780px
Brown/green eyed subhumans hate this
>>
>>133765336
oh wow women are there to shit out babies and cause problems. Thank god for them.
>>
File: 1496710340281.png (212KB, 1120x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496710340281.png
212KB, 1120x960px
>>
>>133765631
>just pretending to be retarded
Bit l8 m8
>>
File: Christcuk_defense_force.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuk_defense_force.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>133754188
LMAO
>>
>>133765686
Ironically, Varg stabbed his best friend in the back 23 times.
>>
>>133765615
There is a difference between hate and jealousy anon...
>>
>>133765631
Your mother must have been a horrible person.. she certainly didn´t love you.
>>
>>133765855
I don't know about OP but i think that even though christianity has many flaws and is ultimately harmful and foreign, to charge against Christians and dismiss any historical importance with the irrational hate that louis Cachet does is neither helpful nor smart.
Not to mention his idiotic anti-civilization message as of late
>>
>>133766089
Says the swedish male feminist pretending to be a white supremacist while arguing with autists on /pol/
>>
File: 1496262893464m.jpg (96KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496262893464m.jpg
96KB, 679x1024px
>>133766456
What historical importance? The Dark Ages? The Crusades? Inquisition? Galileo? All the pagan massacres? All the wars?
>>
>>133766533
>while arguing with autists on /pol/
Glad to hear your confirmation that you are an autist. Have fun living your lonely life without female companionship. You will probably off yourself soon enough.
>>
>>133766533
You argue like a negro friend. Instead of exchanging ideas you immediately resort to 1-up attempts and intellectual bluntness.
>>
File: 1499504240961.gif (2MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1499504240961.gif
2MB, 500x332px
>>133754188
>I have no fucking clue what varg means when he says civilization is a bad thing but I'll shit on him for saying it anyway

Let me explain a bit about him. Varg is basically a low-key national socialist, now you can shit on his faith all you like, I really don't care about that, but his political views are quite consistent. What he hates so much about modern civilization is that it is not geared to improve our race genetically.

Have you ever seen the film Wall-E? Do you remember the humans in Wall-E? They were fat, useless sacks of flesh that couldn't even fucking walk on their own two feet, they essentially evolved to become physically useless, entirely dependent on the things they've built. Varg has the view that modern civilization is actually having this affect on humans, he calls it domestication. We are physically inferior to our ancestors.

That's not to say the inherent idea of building a civilization is bad in his view, but he thinks a civilization should/could be built to ensure the improvement of our race in all respects. A civilization that takes genetic health into account, ie, a national socialist civilization. The thing is though, he's become pretty blackpilled about it. He doesn't think there's a political solution for reviving national socialism, he thinks modern civilization has become irredeemably corrupt so his approach is to let civilization fall and prepare for the fall, so we might be able to rebuild something better, a national socialist civilization after the fall of the current western civilization.

He is not a luddite, he doesn't want to bang rocks forever, he's just a blackpilled natsoc. There's a lot I don't agree with him about, but I just thought I'd clear that up for you.
>>
>>133766885
Why are girlfriends/wives treated like mythical creatures by male feminists?
What do you think they are? Unicorns?
You just tell the ho she's pretty or that you like her butt and 1/3rd of the time you're going to fuck her.
>>133766998
What was there to exchange?
"MUMMY DID TOO LOVE ME CUZ X,Y, and Z!"
You made a claim, I shat on it and moved on, then you male feminists started crying about your virginity.
>>
File: TYPICAL_CHRISTIAN_ON_POL.jpg (326KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
TYPICAL_CHRISTIAN_ON_POL.jpg
326KB, 700x600px
>>133754188
>using the Pagan Celtic cross
>Christcucking this hard
>yfw
>>
>>133767195
>You just tell the ho she's pretty or that you like her butt and 1/3rd of the time you're going to fuck her.
>he makes compliments
No wonder you are such a frustrated virgin. Women just use you to gratificate their ego and then move on to alphas like me.
>>
File: christfags must die.png (1MB, 2553x1369px) Image search: [Google]
christfags must die.png
1MB, 2553x1369px
Christcucks are race traitors for bowing before shit skin culture instead of the religion that was given to their race by the Gods
>>
>>133767400
Thanks for proving my point about women and self respect there. Enjoy my sloppy seconds.
>>
>>133767071
>That's not to say the inherent idea of building a civilization is bad in his view
Yes it is. He thinks some negro in the woods is superior to people living in civilizations because he is self-sustainable.

>>133767284
>implying i am a Christian
I hate Varg because of his intellectual failures and his unnecessary D&C which does more harm than good.
>>
>>133767599
>Thanks for proving my point about women and self respect there.
Are you retarded? Everyone likes ego gratification, even the most confident and self-respecting person in the world. You are just pathetic, ready to be used by women who don´t even notice you, because they realize that you will be a drain in their lives, unhappy and always looking for attention and thankfulness with stupid compliments. Gee, just kill yourself right now.
>>
>>133768037
>Everyone likes ego gratification, even the most confident and self-respecting person in the world.
I don't think so, I only date virgins.
>>
File: 1490565293802.jpg (171KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490565293802.jpg
171KB, 694x1000px
>>133754188

I love how every time there's a tread like this people are quite uninformed. Thinking that he's on welfare and doesn't know french even when living in France. I guess they're just trying to find excuses to hate him because he exposes christcucks and capitalists.

Living a simpler life is not snow nigger behavior, it's actually a way to try and fight degeneracy, among other benefits. He has boosted the white race forward more than anyone I've ever seen.

Varg drops a lot of redpills even pol can't handle.
>>
>>133768242
>I don't think so, I only date virgins.
The only thing you "date" is your waifu pillow which is drenched in semen and your tears, because you cry yourself to sleep at night on it, haunted by images of your unloving mother and your grudge against women.
>>
>>133768448
>*suck* *suck*
>>
All WN organizations use Pagan symbols and are pro-pagan (thus pro-European culture)
Christianity is inherently anti-pagan and anti-white
They are as bad as communists, and like communists are better off dead
>>133767752
>implying you aren't a christcuck or a kike or some kind of anti-white shit skin
>hurr nords were niggers even though I use a Celtic cross and the Celts and Anglos came from nordic and germanic tribes
Shut the fuck up. Next you'll tell me you're 6 foot with blond hair and blue eyes
You are nothing but a liar, and every white person can see that you are spewing nothing but kike lies about Varg
>>
>>133768534
You don't have to like women to have them shit out your children.
Why are you so fixated on the getting laid thing? Don't you know people are going to think you're projecting soon?
>>
File: pagan symbols.png (1MB, 2048x1753px) Image search: [Google]
pagan symbols.png
1MB, 2048x1753px
>>133768831
Pic related
>>
>>133756472
That's a very good point.

Also, some idiotic capitalists think he is a communist. Their little brain can only think there are two (((options))).
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1024x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1024x865px
>>133754188
Varg "england doesn't exist" Vikernes?
Varg "national socialists are idiots" Vikernes? Bump.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiWrdH8EU7w

The total annihilation of Varg Vikernes.

>>133768831
>Christianity is inherently anti-pagan and anti-white
Proof

>Next you'll tell me you're 6 foot with blond hair and blue eyes
Close, i am 5,7

>>133768838
Nigger off yourself, its clear that you have mental problems, probably rooted in your childhood. If you don´t love the mother of your children, you won´t love your sons and daughters as well and will be the father of future psychologically damaged degenerates. You are a liability to our race.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 566x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 566x554px
>>133768831
>>133768885
>everyone who disagrees with me is a kike!
Fuck off sinead
>>
>>133769260
He donated all the money he made in before and during prison from Burzum (thousands) to National Socialist Organizations you fucking lying kike
>>
>>133769446
>proof
Christianity teaches that Pagan Gods are devils and Pagan traditions are Satanic witchcraft and that the kikes are God's chosen race. Following shit skin culture is inherently anti-white, it's anti-white to not be proud of your own races culture
>i am 5,7
LOL
Opinions discarded
>>
File: 1498024690306.png (116KB, 379x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498024690306.png
116KB, 379x469px
>>133767752
>Yes it is
You are wrong. In multiple videos about this subject specifically, he always stresses the point that we should "press the reset button" as in "try building a better civilization after this one has fallen"
https://youtu.be/sXr-bBYg1N0
>3:41
>"It will fall, and when it does... then we can start all over again"
A clear endorsement of the idea of building civilizations.

His point about blacks is fairly simple, they have an easier time living in the wild, as a part of nature, they're like animals in that way. He's not saying they're smarter or more creative or have better moral sensibilities than white people, of course he knows whites are superior to blacks in almost every regard. He's not saying they're overall superior to us in all meaningful respects as you imply. He's merely pointing out that in that one single respect, they fare better than us, they can survive as a race with very little. They haven't grown to become dependent on the things they build because they don't build anything. A similar comparison can be drawn between a wolf and a dog, the wolf is better suited to actually survive in a natural, wild environment because it is still a wild animal, while dogs, since being domesticated, would have a far harder time surviving in the wild. Civilization, without proper eugenics programs in place, is indeed domesticating people and making us all less capable of surviving in earth's wild, natural environment.
>>
>>133756472
>Lauren, pretty damn young
>Markus, recently split with Irish gf, actively looking to "sign an heir" to his lineage
>Andrew, a fucking sex tourist
>STJ, we don't know
>Tara, looking to marry her bf soon and have lots of kids, she intends
>Brittany, quite young
>Lana, literally no excuse so fair criticism
>Henrik, same again
>Richard, only recently a father, wouldn't expect him to stop there
>Nathan, rather young again
>Jared, no problem here, wtf?
>Roosh, who gives a shit, he's MGTOW-tier and not even white

Oh boy, the D&C shills are out in full force in this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 614x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 614x455px
>>133769735
Whoa nice strawmen, you actually believe that? Tell me, exactly which nationalist socialist organizations in europe were accepting donations? Read mien kampf you illiterate pagan, specifically 204&205 where he obliterates pagans.
>>
>>133765855
I love how you guys think all pagans are into Varg. We aren't, I think he's a fucking autist a lot of the time. Great music though.
>>
>>133770051
>it's anti-white to not be proud of your own races culture
So your culture is limited to religion? Is that all you can be proud of, some pagan cults? Don´t mind western civilization, white literature, white inventions, white genetics...
>>
"I often go on bitter nights
To Woden's oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union -
The moonlight showing me the runic spell

And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel - but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.

Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones -
I reach into a nest of words
then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity"
-Adolf Hitler
Traditional Christianity teaches that Pagans are devil worshippers and that pagan rituals are Satanic witchcraft, nu-age Christians might deny this but then they are not following Christianity and the bible properly
>>
>>133770497
I deny shit skin religion, my religion is white, that's all I'm saying
Stop pretending it's so hard to grasp that is true white nationalism, you shit skin kike
>>
>>133754188
yes everyone knows that by now
except I don't think he's paranoid schizophrenic like some people say, asperger maybe
Which gives him no excuse
He killed Euronymous because he is an autistic fuck who thought he could be the cool black metal guy who actually killed someone and got away with it. The "black metal scene" was a bunch of edgy untalented losers and he was aiming to be the biggest of them all
>>
>>133770723
>nu-age Christians might deny this but then they are not following Christianity and the bible properly
Are you following paganism properly? How many goats have you sacrificed this week? Do you perform the mead of poetry regularly? If not, your argument is irrelevant.

>>133770824
>my religion is white
So what? Is your entire understanding of culture based on something as trivial as religion?
>>
File: varg2.jpg (67KB, 828x604px) Image search: [Google]
varg2.jpg
67KB, 828x604px
>>
>>133770887
>except I don't think he's paranoid schizophrenic
He probably has depression to, he never smiles and he is a 100% defeatist cuck.

>>133771216
>some degenerate porn producer wears Burzum merch
How fitting. I wonder what Varg has to say about that?
>>
File: Family.jpg (43KB, 370x550px) Image search: [Google]
Family.jpg
43KB, 370x550px
>>133758235
TGO stuck to his guns, he made a singe video where he said he appreciated what Varg did for him but didn't agree with him on a lot of things. And why is there so much hate for TGO these days? He may be the single best person in our movement.

>Aryan
>Attractive with beard on
>Easily gets women
>Popular
>Spreads the word to 59k people
>Named the Jew
>Not afraid to talk about topics that can land him in huge trouble in Sweden
>Works out
>Alpha af
>Going into business

He's not perfect, but he's a damn good role model
>>
>>133771193
I never said what type of Pagan I am, and I'm not going to get into my esoteric and occult beliefs, but I can assure you that I follow them with more devotion than you can comprehend
My entire is existence is dedicated to the gods, unlike you I never betray them just to ask for forgiveness, I choose death before dishonour
Fuck you, subhuman
>>
>>133759891
This. He's really just a living meme, and that's where he garners the vast majority of his audience.
>>
>>133755724

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much
>>
>>133770061
>Civilization, without proper eugenics programs in place, is indeed domesticating people and making us all less capable of surviving in earth's wild, natural environment.
Look at the comments he liked below that video. He definitely thinks that civilization as such, even with eugenics, "domesticates" people. He romanticizes barbarism, not acknowledging his own hypocrisy since he uses civilizations fruits, that arts and inventions were made possible by civilization and that barbarism will only allow a society to be conquered by other civilizations very easily.
If he is for civilization, he would point out the good it brought us. Also, he definitely is a defeatist, because he thinks that civilization can only be "outlived" while i believe that it will break down to, but i think that we will have to fight for our freedom, because the elitist already have a plan in place for the moment it breaks down.
>>
>>133771641
This

>>133771709
>My entire is existence is dedicated to the gods
So no, you don´t follow the rituals and every single rule pagans created. Fuck you for creating the strawman of dogmatic christians against undogmatic pagans, you fucking illiterate LARPagan mongrel.
>>
Another fucking thread where Christians ignore reality and say that they dont worship any modern christianity only there special version fucking great.
>>
>>133756193
He never said that nice lying kikes
>>
>>133770824
It's actually been more of a Jewish trait to abandon God and Christ in preference of pagan gods since 0AD, think Moloch or other idols.
>>
>>133772457
He basically did:
>>
>>133772324
There are many kinds of Pagan traditions and ways to practice Paganism
I never even said blatantly that I was a Pagan
I practice Luciferianism and Satanism like the Order of the nine Angles or the Temple of the Black Light
>subhuman midget calling me a mongrel
Lol
>>
>>133772628
well congrats you just outed yourself as a retard or a shill, maybe both
>>
>>133772588
Nope.
>>
>>133772361
>Another fucking thread where Christians ignore reality and say that they dont worship any modern christianity only there special version fucking great.
You don't have to be a Christian to think that Varg is a fucking retard.
>>
>>133754188
>calls Christians "not european"

Look, he may be an idiot but he's right about that. Faggots need to stop worshipping all (((Abrahamic))) religions, designed by sand niggers for sand niggers.

Be religious, just not with shit dreamt up by fucking hook nosed cunts. How fucking hard is it? We're white, we're meant to be fucking innovative.
>>
>>133772628
>I practice Luciferianism and Satanism like the Order of the nine Angles or the Temple of the Black Light
Edgelord detected
So basically, you are a Christian, just in reverse. Your norse forebears did certainly not practice this occult bullshit, so your religion is not white, not even part of white culture.

>subhuman midget calling me a mongrel
Envious of my nordic genes? Kys
>>
>>133772842
nice argument, did you even watch the video?
>>
>>133772811
>says the shit skin worshipper
Right
>>
>>133754340
He's such a fucking juicer he reminds me of the wwf in the early 90s when they were all on roids.
>>
>>133754188
>Probably because he desperately tried to find a reason why snowniggers never achieved shit
>>133772896
>claims to be a nord
>uses anti-white rhetoric

All cultures have worshipped dark entities. My form of Satanism is called Thursatru, which originates from Ancient Scandinavia
>>
>>133773034
Jesus was a nigger now? The mind of a pagan is truly a facinating blob of disfunctioning grey matter. Also, by that logic, you worship the evil shitskin.
>>
File: 5v9c80.gif (903KB, 410x258px) Image search: [Google]
5v9c80.gif
903KB, 410x258px
Christians seem to think that christianity is the most made fun of religion by jewlywood. Yet when it comes to paganism you have loads of movies bashing pagan history by basically twisting everything making fun of the gods and stories. They replace gods as gay and non white among other retarded telling movie after movie. Kikes created new age garbage to complete try to make paganism look like insane hippy cult garbage. Then we have Christians who dont know what they are doing when they attack there very own history and myths. What a sad sad world where whites are blinded by the Jewish blinders then attack those who want to bring the traditions back. They are to stupid to tell the difference between paganism and atheist so they just equate them both as one in the same. Sad fucking world we live in when a non white Christian is more important then there very own white brothers.
>>
>>133772866
Yeah you just have to be a non-white piece of Shit who's mad real pagans don't let them in.
>>
File: 1500132546368[1].jpg (88KB, 576x886px) Image search: [Google]
1500132546368[1].jpg
88KB, 576x886px
>>133765615
I love it, I have a weakness for pale blondies.
>>
>>133773357
My tradition is similar to this:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/58774173/Gullveigarbok-by-Vexior
Stop derailing about my personal beliefs. This thread is about Christcucks vs Varg
And yes, Jesus was a sand nigger
>>
File: really.jpg (6KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
6KB, 235x214px
>>133773455
>Yeah you just have to be a non-white piece of Shit who's mad real pagans don't let them in.
>non-white
Because I think Varg is an arrogant fag that makes me non-white? Lol! Okay there, high school boy.

>real pagans
Now I know you're in high school still. Nigger I'm not a pagan nor am I pretending to be one, unlike your JewTube crush, Varg.
>>
File: 41513458-352-k437134[1].jpg (36KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
41513458-352-k437134[1].jpg
36KB, 352x550px
>>133773455
>implying people care about the circlejerk
>>
>>133773289
>uses words from the bible to describe his religion
>lets the religion he regards as the enemy define his religion
Fuck you are retarded.
>snowniggers
Those are Skandinavians in my opionion. Germanics founded civilizations, Skandinavians never achieved shit.
>>
>>133773793
>Germanics founded civilization
Nah that was the Roman Empire sweetie.
>>
>>133773618
So suddenly, Satan, who was mentioned in the bible quite a bit was a 14/88 aryan warrior? Amazing.
>>
File: Joey G.jpg (29KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
Joey G.jpg
29KB, 403x600px
>>133772094
>He definitely thinks that civilization as such, even with eugenics, "domesticates" people.
He doesn't endorse any such message in the comments of the video. You're imagining things. He does romanticize barbarism a bit but not to the extent that you suggest at all. You started off by saying he wants to bang rocks together forever, I've proven you wrong. Drop this argument, it doesn't line up with what he says.
>not acknowledging his own hypocrisy since he uses civilizations fruits, that arts and inventions were made
Him not approving of the way our civilization is going right now is not a flat out rejection of all the fruits that it has produced. He fucking loves his car and using the internet, he's not a complete luddite, he never claimed to be.
>he definitely is a defeatist, because he thinks that civilization can only be "outlived" while i believe that it will break down to, but i think that we will have to fight for our freedom
I can agree with you there, like I already said, he's fucking blackpilled and I don't agree with his approach, I think we should indeed attempt political solutions before embracing doom and gloom. On the other hand, if there really is no political solution to revive national socialism, what he's doing makes sense. He wants to try and prepare for a post-collapse situation and rebuild, like any survivalist doomsday prepper.
>>
>>133755724
>is on welfare
A
FUCKING
LEECH
>>
File: Akropolis_Kopf.jpg (60KB, 432x510px) Image search: [Google]
Akropolis_Kopf.jpg
60KB, 432x510px
>>133773866
Yes but the early romans and greeks were blonde quite often, they just adapted to the environment and got darker skin / darker hair.
Pic related, it was found in Greece in the ruins of the Akropolis, probably depicting a greek aristocrat.
>>
>>133773793
The cosmological system laid out in the Jewish tradition is heavily based off of Paganism, so of course there is surviving esoteric knowledge therein.
The 11 norse rivers in hell are the same as the 11 angles on the tree of Death, the qlippoth of infernal power
I've found devil worship to awaken a very real pagan powers
It's basic chaos magick, that devil worshipped can be a tool
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 743x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 743x757px
>>133774300
pagans = jews
imagine my shock
>>
>>133774584
I was using the word jewish tradition to describe both Christianity and the original form of Judaism
>>
>>133754188
I enjoy that he triggers people and has had more white children than any other internet racist.
>>
>>133774686
And those cosmological systems are essential to Christianity, (i.e the tree of Death in opposition to the tree of life)
>>
>>133774121
He actually wants western civilization as we know it today to collapse so we can try again and build a natsoc civilization from scratch with no other western countries to come and fuck it up like last time. He would endorse leeching off the system but not for the reasons you think. He endorses it from an accelerationist perspective because he's blackpilled as fuck.
>>
>>133773972
>He does romanticize barbarism a bit but not to the extent that you suggest at all.
He insists that white people are naturally savages and that civilization will always "autodomesticate" people. The logical consequence would be to abolish civilization, which would in my opinion make matters worse. Let alone his hypocrisy concerning his use of its fruits. He never explicitly said he wanted to change, protect or rebuild civilization, instead he pushes his defeatist worldview and wants to see civilization burn to the ground. Its schizophrenic. If he wanted to change civilization, why not talk about how he wants to change it or how he wants to rebuild it? He never does that, all he talks about is barbarism. I am not going to brush my teeth with my own urine to honor my ancestor or some mentally unstable e-celeb.
>>133754507
>>
>>133774830
>He endorses it from an accelerationist perspective because he's blackpilled as fuck.

That's the bad idea in the rating of bad ideas.
>>
File: 133.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>133774300

>I've found devil worship to awaken a very real pagan powers

Do you have any self-awareness at all? Read back over your previous posts until it sinks in how much a colossal faggot you are. Being some second class Kabbalah Jew is nothing to be proud of, only to be pointed and laughed at. You're a wonderful example of how sad the people in these threads are who genuinely believe Paganism has any worth, other than being a pawn of Jews. Gas yourself, my man.
>>
>>133775644
I don't practice ''kabbalah'' devil worship is the opposite of kabbalah you illiterate tool
>>
>All these triggered jew worshipers
Get the fuck out of Europe and go to your "holy land" with the kikes if you like it so much
>>
File: albert_pike_satanist.jpg (52KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
albert_pike_satanist.jpg
52KB, 438x225px
>>133775797
>Not knowing that (((freemasons))) are satanists
Pagans everyone
>>
File: 1498608592124.jpg (92KB, 631x572px) Image search: [Google]
1498608592124.jpg
92KB, 631x572px
>>133774941
>He never explicitly said he wanted to change, protect or rebuild civilization
I quoted him in a video where he specifically states that we should build a new society after the collapse. Does that mean nothing to you? How is that not an endorsement for "rebuilding civilization"
>why not talk about how he wants to change it or how he wants to rebuild it?
French authorities will not stop busting his fucking balls and terrorizing his family about it. In France it's flat out illegal to endorse national socialism in any way whatsoever. He's made many, albeit subtle endorsements of national socialism in his videos, that is the model for the new society he'd like to help build after a collapse.
>all he talks about is barbarism
Because it's very important to him at the moment, it's a crucial aspect to his approach. Surviving the collapse so he can then rebuild and he doesn't want to do it by buying years worth of canned food like most preppers do, he wants to learn to live off the land instead. It's his way of reaching for the ubermensch ideal, he wants to do it au naturale so to speak. Barbarism is not his end game, stop pretending it is.
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>133775797

It is devil worship, you retard. Whatever the hell you think you worship is just some shit knock-off of it and the rest of the Babylonian garbage out of the Talmud and Zohar. You think you're a special snowflake, but you're just one more idiot in a sea of them. Just fuck off back to whatever deviantART group you came out of. Or better yet, hang around in these threads and continue to be the beacon of idiocy, so everybody can see what pagans are really like when you push their beliefs long enough.
>>
>>133776353
I know the ''global elites'' practice a watered down occultism which they like to call ''Satanism'' at times, but like Styx pointed out when he was featured on Red Ice, the ''global elites'' are likely far too lazy and undisciplined to really get into true occultism
>>
>>133775082
Like I said, I don't agree with his approach, but it's logically consistent. He's in a position where he thinks there's absolutely no hope of reviving national socialism in our society, so he wants our society to collapse so we can start again. That makes sense if he's correct about there being no hope at all of NS being revived (without being dog-piled by kikes like Germany was) anywhere in the western world.
>>
>>133776496
I said Devil worship, which I do practice is the opposite of kabbalah
You don't know what kabbalah means
And you're just trying to distract from the fact that you worship a shit skin god which derives from shit skins
>>
File: nswJ0fl.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
nswJ0fl.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>133756311
Yeah. His attitude towards women was funny to me as it seemed like something a beta cuck would say, but after he started kissing Varg's ass instead of standing for himself, he lost my respect.

Swedes never learn, they are all beta fags, on both sides of the political spectrum.
>>
https://www.scribd.com/doc/58774173/Gullveigarbok-by-Vexior
>>
>>133776820
> the ''global elites'' are likely far too lazy and undisciplined to really get into true occultism
>the "global elites"
>which gained power over almost the entire world through a 100+ years effort of deceiving the masses and corrupting governments
>lazy and undisciplined

Kys
>>
>>133774121
Yeah because everyone should give money to the France government to take in shit skins and feed them
never question authority, right?
Fucking leftist shill
He's not allowed to use welfare though because he has an income , due to being famous which you will never be
Fucking leftist shill
>>
>>133776461
>I quoted him in a video where he specifically states that we should build a new society after the collapse. Does that mean nothing to you? How is that not an endorsement for "rebuilding civilization"
Pretty weak argument, he doesn´t even state it really, he just (maybe) insinuates it.
>French authorities will not stop busting his fucking balls and terrorizing his family about it.
That doesn´t explain why he can´t endorse civilization as a good thing.

> It's his way of reaching for the ubermensch ideal
Leeching of the social security system and making intellectually immature defeatist youtube videos is the ubermensch ideal?
>>
File: larpchrist.jpg (69KB, 960x626px) Image search: [Google]
larpchrist.jpg
69KB, 960x626px
> typical christian thread
>>
File: 1429933850311.jpg (34KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1429933850311.jpg
34KB, 349x356px
>>133777777
>>
>>133777777
dumb fucking frog
>>
>>133777777
good get
>>
File: 1483479819473.png (324KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1483479819473.png
324KB, 500x387px
>>133777777
>>
>>133777777
What a fucking waste.
>>
>>133777777
>implying Christianity is Arab
>>
>>133777164
> but after he started kissing Varg's ass instead of standing for himself
He did stand for himself, he didn´t apoligize and repeated his statements endorsing Christianity in the next video while still remaining friendly. Varg on the other hand got triggered like a cuck and told everyone to unsubscribe from his channel because he disagrees with him. How is Varg not the beta cuck here?
>>
>>133777777
Welp, the god of darkness had spoken. YHWH is over now.
>>
>>133777960
It's jewish. Is it better?
>>
>>133754188
Fucking Jew detected.
>>
>>133777777
Christfags BTFO back to Judea.
>>
>>133777777
FUCK the digits have spoken!
>>
>>133777777
I guess that's why the kikes hate Christianity so much...
>>
>>133777777
Bomb the jews and the christians
>>
>>133777777
Nice one Pierre
>>
>>133777659
>Pretty weak argument, he doesn´t even state it really, he just (maybe) insinuates it.
Stop being dishonest, he states it very clearly, anyone with ears can hear him.
>That doesn´t explain why he can´t endorse civilization as a good thing.
Whenever he talks about "civilization" you should assume he's referring to the one we're currently living in. He doesn't like it. He loves the idea of building something better though, that's precisely what he's preparing for.
>Leeching of the social security system and making intellectually immature defeatist youtube videos is the ubermensch ideal?
No, he's trying to start his own tribe of sorts, he wants to learn how to be absolutely self-reliant in meeting his necessities for survival, being completely and utterly independent. That's why he tries to grow food rather than buy large quantities of it and stock up in the event of a collapse, he's in it for the long haul, he wants to acquire enough skills and knowledge so that he can, in theory, sustain himself indefinitely off the land. He knows he's not there yet, but he is trying.
>>
>>133777777
Waste, GTFO Varg you disgusting parasite.
>>
Vargs retarded as shit but I can't be bothered to sperg out about his opinions, if you think the political philosophy and lifestyles of a degenerate 40 year old felon that's living in a tin shack, fucking an autistic girl, and shitting in a bucket all whilest collecting welfare is a viable inspiration then you're already beyond saving.

That's without even delving into his actual philosophy, he's already a hypocrite through and through and so say it his wife's a Christian. He's just a bizarre lack of consistency in all things and is practically the veagan health specialist of white nationalism that tries to sell you shitty board games instead of overpriced cowshit protein shakes.
>>
>>133754188
Wait, is this dude actually a murderer? Fuck off
>>
>>133778853
It was a communist, hardly murder but vargs doodoo for other reasons.
>>
File: odin statue.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
odin statue.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>133777777
>>133778199
>>133778500
look at these gets. JEWSUS BTFO
>>
>>133777777
Varg me and my three other friends and sometimes other friends of ours love to play Myfarog. I own your whole discography (except the demos, and the aske EP sadly) and several t shirts and hoodies of Burzum as well
Keep up the good work, making these faggots assblasted
>>
The guy was a playacting faggot in 93 when he killed Euronymous (ha ha ha ha) and he's playacting faggot now.

Bunch of candy asses with their jolly pirate nicknames.
>>
File: 1486394920721.jpg (206KB, 1520x855px) Image search: [Google]
1486394920721.jpg
206KB, 1520x855px
Also Jesus and god are real, let me tell you a story about a miracle i witnessed this week, it's truly heartbreaking.

>grandma calls, grandpa had a stroke
>they saw that he couldn't move and talk at 1am and waited till 7am to call an ambulance because they are retarded
>doctors told them that they should have called the ambulance much much sooner
now he would never talk again, be a vegetable, if he survives the day
>my whole world is utterly destroyed because my grandfather was more of a father to me than my real father
>pray to god and jesus like never before, ask them to let him talk again, so that i can have one more year or so with him, at his full consciousness
>next day i wake up wet from sweat, anxious what's about to come

>call grandma
>she tells me that he can talk, and almost walk again
>after 6 hours of untreated stroke
>mfw
>i call him, he remembers me, he talks almost normal
>doctors couldn't say what it was, how he did it, they are astonished and can't believe it happened

This hardened my believe in god like never before anything did, before i was pagan, but always a christian in my heart.

Never lose faith my friends.
>>
File: wehrmachtlol.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
wehrmachtlol.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>133779253
>the (((satanist))) is also gay for Varg
>>
>>133760802
>I ride varg's cock
>>
>>133763621
>dress up like this

he's literally just wearing a black shirt
>>
File: virtu intensifies.png (1MB, 657x1059px) Image search: [Google]
virtu intensifies.png
1MB, 657x1059px
>>133777777
deus cucks eternally BTFO
>>
THIS IS NOW A PAGAN THREAD-

>>133779604
>>133779604
>>133779604
>>133779604
>>133779604
>>
>>133765857
>best friend
do you know anything about this guy though?
>>
>>133779631
I'm guessing you've never bought music or supported a band or musician in your life
I listen to a lot of music, quite often, but I dislike youtube quality or torrent quality, so I buy a lot of music, and I also like clothes that don't support corporations but musicians that I enjoy
Nothing wrong with that you sick minded faggot
>>
>>133771878
>kill a guy who threatens you
>HAHAHAHAA NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

[this is what varg-haters actually believe]

Also cute reposted pasta. Varg fucks his wife and raises his kids uncucked from christian faggotry. Stay asshurt.
>>
>>133779451
I'm happy for you and your grandfather anon! I had a somewhat similar experience with my dad several years ago...
>>
>>133766865
no, the culture of creating the most powerful global superpowers the world has ever seen and literally conquering the entire world in the name of God. that's pretty fucking relevant if you ask me
>>
>there are people on /pol/ who unironically hate Varg
you have to go back
>>133754188
SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FUCKING NON WHITE SCUM
>>
File: 1500136699447.jpg (2MB, 3426x2226px) Image search: [Google]
1500136699447.jpg
2MB, 3426x2226px
>>133779899
Yeah whatever faggot keep sucking that cock like a groupie, Varg will enjoy your shekels
>>
>>133767071
why are you labeling is as NS? he doesnt endorse either big government or any socialist collectivist policies. he really doesn't have any political ideology
>>
File: 1498742474693.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498742474693.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
>>133780076
>Argentina
>calling others non-white
>>
>>133777777
Nice get mohommad
>>
>>133780234
reveal your flag then? I know you are from a non white country
>>
File: 1498610300082.png (119KB, 409x392px) Image search: [Google]
1498610300082.png
119KB, 409x392px
https://strawpoll.com/6sfb649
This strawpoll was posted on /pol/ about 2 weeks ago. Quite relevant.
>>
>>133778602
>he states it very clearly, anyone with ears can hear him.
He states that he wants to rebuild something. Whatever that may be. You are pulling things out of your ass.

>He loves the idea of building something better though, that's precisely what he's preparing for.
He is preparing for survival, not for a fight. He is a coward.
>>
>>133780232
You need to watch more of his stuff, he drops plenty of hints.
>>
>>133777777
ZEUS VULT
>>
We don't punch right here, autistic shill.
Kill yourself promptly.

Everyone here posting babyish e-celeb hate/love follow suit. You are not human, retards script your brains.
>>
>>133754340
fpbp

fucking this.
he is just an unpleasant, bitter recluse and retard.
>>
>>133777777
CHECKED HOLY NUMERALS
christcucks btfo
>>
>>133780566
>We don't punch right here, autistic shill.
>Everyone here posting babyish e-celeb hate/love follow suit.
Pretty inconsistent statement, subhuman.
>>
>>133780717
why dont you reveal your flag you filthy mestizo piece of shit
>>
>>133780793
His IP address says he's from Brazil
>>
>>133777777
Varg has claimed get
Christcucks BTFO back to the desert you hobgoblin jews
>>
>>133754188
t. medshit
>>
>>133780993
knew it. its the same guy that's been making the anti southern european threads and whatnot for the past 2 weeks
>>
File: 1500157554976.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500157554976.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>133780793
>projecting this hard
>>
>>133781078
Most Brazilians are a mongrel race of European, and African (mulatto), with a little bit of native Indian in their DNA. So most Brazilian posters are literally niggers which explains a lot about how they act on here
>>
>>133777777
NIGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>133781078
>whatnot

Awful Canadian for an Argie.
>>
>>133781227
t. stronghold of antifa
>>133781078
sorry for lying, I was just wanted to bait him to show his flag
>>
>>133780427
>"It will fall, and when it does... then we can start all over again, then we can build a new society the way we want it to be"
Not vague in the slightest.
>He is preparing for survival, not for a fight. He is a coward.
Allow me to play devil's advocate here for a moment because I actually do believe there are political solutions for implementing NS in today's society

What exactly makes you so sure that if or when we start fighting, that we'll actually win? We all know what happened last time it was attempted, except now many countries have fucking nuclear bombs. What makes you so sure that trying again wont just result in another NS state having to try fighting the whole world at once yet again?
>>
>>133759668
>this christcuck thinks going to prison makes you want to have kids apparently
This is why Christianity is a failure.
>>
>>133781387
>even to people who backed him like varg
Maybe he just realized that Varg is a retarded cuckold who poisons the movement and decided to no longer give him a platform?
>>
File: 23598230582.jpg (20KB, 550x443px) Image search: [Google]
23598230582.jpg
20KB, 550x443px
>>133756472

Based Jared has been practicing what he's preached for decades, unlike these nu-right childless larper faggots that have infected this movement.
>>
File: tarzan1.png (370KB, 361x513px) Image search: [Google]
tarzan1.png
370KB, 361x513px
We all have probably met a solider who killed dozens of people with less justification and nobody bats an eye. Stop concern trolling about that. Varg is one of few people who has new ideas and tries to live by his own principles. Wrong or right, that's more than 99% of men can say of themselves.

This anti-varg thread pops up all the time, who is behind it?
>>
>>133763621
>long hair and plain black shirt, holding two blades
Yeah that's edgy but he did this in the 1990s and was an accomplished musician before you lost your virginity (he was 19 when he released Burzum, and you're still a virgin)
>>
>>133780040
>most powerful global superpowers
Are you referring to the Rothschilds? Or do you think "white nations" have actually ever been in charge of what happens in them?
>>
>>133780717

Babyish e-celeb hate/love isn't right wing politics, its a deliberate distraction from it.
You fucking cunt.
>>
>>133781387
I think its more of character he's playing than what he actually believes.
>>
File: 1498421403275.jpg (161KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498421403275.jpg
161KB, 540x540px
>>133781517
>What exactly makes you so sure that if or when we start fighting, that we'll actually win?
If we don´t fight, we have already lost. The economical breakdown of western society will come, everyone who can read the writing on the wall can see that. Do you think the (((elites))) don´t have plan for that? Do you think you will defeat 300 years old families like the Rothschilds purely by surviving?

The masonic motto is "Ordo ab Chao", Order out of Chaos. The chaos will come, the only question is what will emerge from it: the New World Order (if we remain passive) or a national socialist Europe / US (if we fight and win).
>>
>>133781741

He was still considered Edgy McEdgenstien back then. Black metal is and always was a joke.
>>
>>133782075
>With random people, goldenone just brushes their criticism away
Well at least he engages in conversation unlike Varg who simply censors comments.

>with friends like varg, he might make a video but he'll usually completely dodge the question.
TGO presented arguments against Vargs statements about Christianity and blonde hair , Varg didn´t really say anything about that but instead whined about him not having made enough videos about paganism and finally told his viewers to unsubscribe from his channel. How is Varg not the bigger cuck here?
>>
>>133782150
It's better than many other forms of music and Varg is obviously an accomplished musician despite your opinion of his work.
>>
>>133782458

>Well at least he engages in conversation unlike Varg who simply censors comments.

i use to watch his videos back more in about 2015 when he seemed more centrist, over time, he's had some noticeable flaws with the way he is/argues become bigger and bigger. The big elephant in the room is the fact he doesn't respond to comments unless if they're positive, the only times on his channel he responds to criticism or outright negative comments is if they have a weak basis, (i.e a random person says they believe people are biologically equal). The reason he only responds to those kind of negative comments is because anybody can do it and it improves his image to his fanbase. Go look at his videos, the only comments he responds to are positive ones, and the only negative ones he refutes are comments anyone can refute.

Varg is crazy but he responds to most of his comments, even if half of the time he might seems trollish while doing it.

>TGO presented arguments against Vargs statements about Christianity and blonde hair

TGO just made a 3 minute video saying that "nuh uh, I don't want to debate this, if we do, we'll waste time against bigger threats" even though he would in regular circumstances just use that time to play a game like Skyrim anyway, probably.
>>
>>133782003
I totally understand your sentiment believe me I want to fight and I will when the time comes, but take a good look around you.

The odds are stacked against us even more now than they were against Germany back then. Whatever we do, we would need to disarm the rest of the western world somehow and prevent them from doing the same to us as they did before if we want a reasonable chance of winning. We would need someone even better than Hitler.

I have my own ideas, but it would still be an unbelievably difficult fight to win no matter what we do.
>>
>>133754188
Varg is a fucking faggot, how anyone can take anything this cuck says seriously is a total mystery
>>
>>133778642
Kill yourself those digits are pure you are not christcuck
>>
File: 1498750316484.jpg (116KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498750316484.jpg
116KB, 1024x576px
>>133783302
>Varg is crazy but he responds to most of his comments, even if half of the time he might seems trollish while doing it.
He even admitted to censoring his comment section. Look it up on youtube.

>TGO just made a 3 minute video saying that "nuh uh, I don't want to debate this, if we do, we'll waste time against bigger threats" even though he would in regular circumstances just use that time to play a game like Skyrim anyway, probably.
He started the whole fight by saying that Varg is harming the community through causing meaningless conflict between Christians and Pagans. He also said that he doesn´t believe that all Germans were blondes back in pagan times (which is indeed a poorly sourced pseudoscientific claim). He then repeated that he finds this conflict utter meaningless and that it only harms our cause by taking away the energy for the real fights in the next video. I think the same about it. Those who want to divide us are against us, and Varg is (willingly or unwillingly) dividing us. Its bullshit to believe that you can´t cooperate with Christians to fight degeneracy and the enemies of the west, unless they are dogmatists, which is only a splinter of the christian community. Christians have proven with the crusades that they are able to team up and fight the enemies of the west, and there is no reason to believe that modern Christians won´t integrate Pagans. Varg lives in his reclusive bubble and only socializes with /pol/, which is probably the reason why he gives this D&C bullshit so much attention.

>>133783387
>I have my own ideas, but it would still be an unbelievably difficult fight to win no matter what we do.
It will be difficult, but not impossible. A large group of civilians can defeat state controlled troups of they are united and use the right tactics. History has shown us that.
Vargs way of life leads right into the NWO. He is a defeatist cuck.
>>
>>133784311

>He started the whole fight by saying that Varg is harming the community through causing meaningless conflict between Christians and Pagans. He also said that he doesn´t believe that all Germans were blondes back in pagan times (which is indeed a poorly sourced pseudoscientific claim). He then repeated that he finds this conflict utter meaningless and that it only harms our cause by taking away the energy for the real fights in the next video. I think the same about it. Those who want to divide us are against us,

yes, that's dodging the question, there's nothing wrong with asking questions and encouraging debate, doing this increases knowledge and makes you less prone to being destroyed in an argument. If tgo wantedto make a serious response to it, he would list actual sources and talk about why he believes people with brown hair aren't all from the middle east/africa, but I don't recall him doing that.

>Its bullshit to believe that you can´t cooperate with Christians to fight degeneracy and the enemies of the west

If you are actually Christian, than a pagan like thegoldenone isn't actually your friend, they will temporally ally with you for momentary personal gain but will betray you the moment they get enough support from their ideological side (other pagans and nationalist athiests). there's a reason why every holy text shits on pagans. tgo used to have several jews and muslims who followed him, but once go got enough support from larping christians, pagans, and /pol/, he practically dropped them from his channel
>>
>>133784311
>A large group of civilians can defeat state controlled troups
Yeah, I was thinking of something along the lines of a natsoc insurgency myself actually. Not unarmed civies, but actual insurgent cells, all over the western world. They'd have a hard time getting rid of us with nukes and other powerful nation-wrecking weapons if we don't actually start the fight in control of a single nation but instead, we are spread all over the western world, working in independent groups.

I mean we already are spread all over the place in considerable numbers I'm sure. Starting it could be a simple matter of being given the call by someone we could accept as our leader, someone like Adolf. That's our best chance of winning in round 2 if you asked me.
>>
File: IMG_0604.jpg (86KB, 650x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
86KB, 650x372px
I find it hilarious that literal European racial nationalists worship a Jewish god and hate a man that has had blond-haired blue-eyed children and worshipping e-celebs that are usually childless, whilst at the same time talking about white reproduction rates and how they want to preserve European heritage.
>>
>>133785280
>yes, that's dodging the question
Why would he stir up a conflict that he thinks of as meaningless? He thinks the conflict ITSELF is harmful. What part of that don´t you understand?

>If you are actually Christian, than a pagan like thegoldenone isn't actually your friend, they will temporally ally with you for momentary personal gain but will betray you the moment they get enough support from their ideological side
TGO doesn´t have his personal gain in mind, he wants to defeat the kikes and battle degeneracy, and he uses all help he can get. He himself stated that Christians can be valiant shieldbrothers.

>there's a reason why every holy text shits on pagans.
Yeah because religion was always used as a tool to unify a country, because only a united group of people will keep the country stable and strong against foreign threats. Deviants can do harm.

>tgo used to have several jews and muslims who followed him, but once go got enough support from larping christians, pagans, and /pol/, he practically dropped them from his channel
Sounds like you pulled that right from your ass. How do drop someone from your channel who follows you? He was redpilled from the beginning so why would jews follow him in the first place?

Anyways, pagans are like 2% of the entire world and they aren´t all dogmatists like Varg, meaning they can put their religious differences aside to work for the greater good. This is an objective truth.

>>133785530
>Starting it could be a simple matter of being given the call by someone we could accept as our leader, someone like Adolf.
I agree that we will have to form insurgent cells from which militias arise, but the starting point will definitely be the collapse of the economy in Europe and the US, which will lead to roaming muslim hoardes and civil unrest. That will be the point to strike, if we wait too long, the NWO (=Zion) will be created out of the rubble.
>>
>I pay taxes that feeds his bastards
>him and millions of other niggers
Feels pretty bad.
>>
>>133785921
he maybe a man that has had blond-haired blue-eyed children, but he wants the western civilization to live like niggers
>>
If he loves living like this so much and niggers are so free, why doesn't he take his family to africa to live the real deal ? No civilization, everything has collapsed and all.
>>
>>133786567
Looks like it's time to purge the vikings out of france like in 885, pierre
>>
>>133777777
PRAISE ODIN. PRAISE THE GET
>>
>>133786235

>Why would he stir up a conflict that he thinks of as meaningless? He thinks the conflict ITSELF is harmful. What part of that don´t you understand?

so by your logic he thinks any sort of conflict, criticism, or questions against him that isn't positive is meaningless?

> he uses all help he can get. He himself stated that Christians can be valiant shieldbrothers.

let's see how he feels about that 2-5 years from now

>Yeah because religion was always used as a tool to unify a country, because only a united group of people will keep the country stable and strong against foreign threats. Deviants can do harm.

no, it's because pagans are backstabbers who want to take western civilization and turn it into godless nationalism, no christianity, no judaism, no islam, no sense of spirituality, just worship of the state.

>Sounds like you pulled that right from your ass. How do drop someone from your channel who follows you? He was redpilled from the beginning so why would jews follow him in the first place?

because his channel was originally about self-improvement and being proud of who you are, but as he became more and more influenced by /pol/, it just turned into a channel where he shills his modern political beliefs, there used to be people who were israel nationalists, and people who were muslims who promoted tgo, but I hardly see them now
>>
File: 1482796559372.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482796559372.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
Varg is a nigger
>Has 6 children which most them didn't raise
>Lives of welfare
>Chimped out and killed a fellow white
>Destroyed buildings other people built
>Went to jail
>Poisoned idiots mind with retarded gibberish """Music"""
>Never had a real job
Truly a burden to society
>>
>>133787856
>so by your logic he thinks any sort of conflict, criticism, or questions against him that isn't positive is meaningless?
The "question" was no question, but Vargs statement, that Christianity is evil and that it doesn´t belong to Europe. TGO said that it doesn´t matter what your religion is, as long as you fight against kikes and degeneracy. So he answered the "question". There is nothing more to say.

>let's see how he feels about that 2-5 years from now
What is supposed to happen? Him saying "well i changed my mind now about the statement i attacked Varg about - i agree with him now, simply out of the blue"? That is a ridiculous assumption which absolutely doesn´t fit in with anything TGO ever said. I would be very surprised if that happened.

>no, it's because pagans are backstabbers who want to take western civilization and turn it into godless nationalism
Jesus, i am growing impatient. You would have to be mind-reader to know that. You can´t tell the political ideology of someone by their FUCKING RELIGION. You don´t know wether a Pagan wants a pagan state religion, secularization or wether he even cares about the religion of other people. TGO obviously doesn´t care what your religion is, as long as you fight marxists and civilization destroying jews. You are expecting ALL pagans to be dogmatist who only want to work together with other pagans, something you have ZERO evidence for,

> there used to be people who were israel nationalists, and people who were muslims who promoted tgo, but I hardly see them now
Gee i wonder why! Could it be because they are the parasites destroying western countries and they don´t like him spreading that truth? Why would he care about fucking muslims and jews, if they don´t like the truth FUCK THEM. I respect him for telling the truth regardless.
>>
Another JIDF shill thread.. Guess I gotta buy another rp book of his
>>
>>133788860
Kek´d.
>>
>>133756051
This. I'd save one christian niglet over a thousand white pagan larpers
>>
File: all_same_one.jpg (122KB, 1294x703px) Image search: [Google]
all_same_one.jpg
122KB, 1294x703px
>>133754188
>>
>>133789523
Shit bait, if not bait proceed to neck yourself you fucking spic.
>>
>>133789523
Fagan false flagger.
>>
>>133789352

>The "question" was no question, but Vargs statement, that Christianity is evil and that it doesn´t belong to Europe. TGO said that it doesn´t matter what your religion is, as long as you fight against kikes and degeneracy. So he answered the "question". There is nothing more to say.

christianity is inherently an expansionist religion, to someone like varg who values people keeping tribal beliefs, its understandable why he would question it.

>Jesus, i am growing impatient. You would have to be mind-reader to know that. You can´t tell the political ideology of someone by their FUCKING RELIGION.

and yet you act like jews are a hivemind

>Gee i wonder why! Could it be because they are the parasites destroying western countries and they don´t like him spreading that truth? Why would he care about fucking muslims and jews, if they don´t like the truth FUCK THEM. I respect him for telling the truth regardless.

the USA has a thing in the first amendment called freedom of religion, nationalist pagans want to ban freedom of religion and only allow athiesm, paganism, and maybe catholicism (the most corrupt religion on the planet) to try and appease the masses.

western civilization isn't falling because of certain demographics of people, it's falling because of its own hubris and mistakes. people in western civilization think they are so much better than everyone else when they become more and more Godless with each passing day. God is probably punishing Europe for its godlessness and degeneracy, gomorrah in a larger scale.
>>
>>133792435
>christianity is inherently an expansionist religion
>your religion determines your religious beliefs

>nationalist pagans want to ban freedom of religion and only allow athiesm, paganism, and maybe catholicism (the most corrupt religion on the planet) to try and appease the masses.
You literally just made that up.
You CAN´T possibly know that, you retarded faggot.

>estern civilization isn't falling because of certain demographics of people, it's falling because of its own hubris and mistakes.
No its failing because of marxist jews who have infiltrated the government and the media and who spread their degeneracy and their race-mixing propaganda all around the world while flooding the west with human trash "refugees" and immigrants.

>God is probably punishing Europe
God isn´t doing jack shit. He doesn´t exist. We got infilitrated by jews and you are belittling the problem.
You are a bluepilled cuck. GTFO.
>>
>>133793173
>your religion determines your political beliefs*
>>
>>133793173

>You literally just made that up.
You CAN´T possibly know that, you retarded faggot.

the culture on this board despises religion unless if it's deus vult AKA corrupt catholicsm

>No its failing because of marxist jews who have infiltrated the government and the media and who spread their degeneracy and their race-mixing propaganda all around the world while flooding the west with human trash "refugees" and immigrants.

No, it's falling because of the west's continued mistakes. soros is a frequent target of /pol/ but back in the Iraq war he was anti-bush and anti-invading Iraw, he funded several causes against bush to try and stop it, but now many of these liberals support refugees because it's the west's fault for invading them in the first place for oil.

if you didn't want refugees, you shouldn't have invaded the middle east over and over again

if you didn't want israel to be in the middle east now used as an excuse for arabs to sperg out, you should have left Poland's jewish population alone

if you didn't want black people in the south, you shouldn't have brought them over with slave labor.

Many of the west's problems were caused by mistakes they are too proud/arrogant to admit

>God isn´t doing jack shit. He doesn´t exist.

are you alt right by any chance? the alt right are sodomites that don't believe in god
>>
>>133754188
>>133754188
THIS IS NOW A PAGAN THREAD

>>133794891
>>133794891
>>133794891
>>133794891
>>133794891
>>
>>133794775
>he culture on this board despises religion unless if it's deus vult AKA corrupt catholicsm
>/pol/ is one person
Get out of your /pol/ bubble and start thinking rational for a second. Pagans can´t possibly all want to eradicate religious freedom, not even the entirety of /pol/ wants that.

>Many of the west's problems were caused by mistakes they are too proud/arrogant to admit
Literally all of those problems were caused by the marxist jews in the government. Their effort in infiltrating the government goes back to 1900. You blame "the west" because you don´t comprehend who has been in power the last 100 years.

>black people in the south
America was 90% white in the 60s.

>the alt right are sodomites that don't believe in god
I don´t care, dogmatists like you are bluepilled cucks with no worth for the movement. God doesn´t exist, start bettering your life by yourself and stop waiting for divine intervention you cuck.
>>
File: 6S8jI2L.png (184KB, 324x355px) Image search: [Google]
6S8jI2L.png
184KB, 324x355px
Reminder that all christian posters are social engineering beta cucks shills.

Christianity will pave the new way for clean and cut dicks!
>>
>>133754188
> racemixing
Yes burger, race mixing.
The Celts and the Gauls, the Gauls and the Latins, the Gaulic Latins with the Franks an then a bunch of lower scale assimilation.

The only thing different today is that they want to mix us with people of a different skin colour.
>>
>>133754188
>59 posts

Maximum butthurt.

>He stabbed the guy 10 times, the coroner reported 23 lacerations not stabs, indicating that some of the wounds were from falling on glass as varg claims
>Euronymous was a maniac who lived a double life as one part megalomaniac and one part normie, who was also a fingolian communist and member of the Norwegian Communist Party
>MyFaRog is actually a good tabletop rpg
>Primitivism does not destroy the use of technology and return us to an ancient age like the stone age. and Varg is against that. Its simply limits the use of technology in favor of the concept that ad infinitum expansion of the population and industry will lead to a malthusian catastrophe

OP is fag
>>
>>133798572
>The only thing different today is that they want to mix us with people of a different skin colour.
Except race isnt skin color (see the difference between aboriginals, inuits, and negroids) and all the folk you listed as mixing with each other were of different ethnicity's but of the same race.
>>
>>133798572
>Yes burger, race mixing.
The cause of racemixing was civilization and not the other way around. People wanted to cooperate on a larger scale and therefore assembled. Also those aren´t races. You dumb frog.

>>133799190
>>Primitivism does not destroy the use of technology and return us to an ancient age like the stone age. and Varg is against that.
Proof
>>
Hey guys, listen, no matter vargs politics I think we can all agree his music is pretty good.

You know?
>>
>>133799391
>proof

there are differing degrees of primitivism depending on the ideal. Primitivism as a whole is the limitation of technology, there can be left wing or right wing spins on the matter. You're thinking of anarcho primitivists who want banish technology completely.
>>
>>133800264
I actually meant the proof that Varg believes this, but thanks for the heads up. In my opinion, Varg romanticizes Barbarism and unironically shills for the decay of ALL civilization.
>>
File: vargstop.png (720KB, 727x1205px) Image search: [Google]
vargstop.png
720KB, 727x1205px
>>133754188
>>
File: 7777.jpg (12KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
7777.jpg
12KB, 290x174px
>>133777777
>>
>>133800700
Cant remember the video, but he does say somewhere on the record that he doesn't think its possible to return to stone age levels of technology, only that the ancestors who lived in the stone age/ bronze age were in the ideal setting because they were more one with nature.
>>
>>133801477
>only that the ancestors who lived in the stone age/ bronze age were in the ideal setting because they were more one with nature.
So i was right about his romanticization of Barbarism. I for one directly disagree with this, famine, disease, constant war, high death rate in childbirth, short lives and the unbelievable boredom and intellectual mediocrity of these times - all things which make me love modern civilization. We had a real chance at an utopia in 1933, but sadly Hitler didn´t win. The degeneracy in society that followed is a state woven by marxists and jews.

That said, even though Varg thinks its impossible to return to the stone age, i still think that he idealizes it, which is a form of hypocrisy, since he uses all of the fruits of (white!) modern civilization.
>>
>>133802506
Well, initially Hitler favored a return to agrarian based society with his housing programs on the basis that struggle is what makes life (very Nietzschean). Varg is in the same boat, where things like death, pain, and struggle are what makes a life worth living for.
>>
>>133803042
>Well, initially Hitler favored a return to agrarian based society with his housing programs on the basis that struggle is what makes life (very Nietzschean)
The aim for autarky doesn´t equate the stop of technological advancement or the abolishment of other areas of work. Hitler certainly wasn´t a barbarist, he planned to advance the war machine from the beginning on since he knew that the state he wanted would not be liked on the (((international stage))). Nietzsche may have been a factor, but there literally was never any proof for Hitler being influenced by him.

In fact, the protocols of the elders of Zion even include Nietzscheism as a tool to influence the goyim mind in a favorable way (!).

>Varg is in the same boat
I don´t think that Varg even thinks in this terminology. He seems intellectually shallow, someone who thinks of his forebears as the ideal type of human and therefore breaks his worldview down to a purist negation of all modernity. I can´t understand why people would see him as a reliable source for philosophical inspiration.
>>
File: religion-in-one-image.gif (2MB, 1576x9930px) Image search: [Google]
religion-in-one-image.gif
2MB, 1576x9930px
>>133767284
>>
File: 1495296285779.jpg (79KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1495296285779.jpg
79KB, 1200x1014px
>>133769260
>>
>>133803975
>The aim for autarky doesn´t equate the stop of technological advancement or the abolishment of other areas of work.

No, but Hitler idealized a return to soil via blut und boten, along with men like Gottfried Feder. Autarky and self sufficiency meant an increase in agriculture and the national socialists generallly idealized communion with nature.
>>
File: n2.png (103KB, 522x504px) Image search: [Google]
n2.png
103KB, 522x504px
>>133777777
some of you frogs are alright
dont go to the luvre today
>>
>>133804367
>every single action took place here
*every single recorded action you moron. Just because something wasnt recorded doesn't mean it didn't happen.
>>
File: 1323130262239.jpg (68KB, 455x447px) Image search: [Google]
1323130262239.jpg
68KB, 455x447px
>>133754188
Varg has more honor than you could achieve in ten lives, eat shit. These claims are mostly false and proof you either have limited comprehension or did not listen to many videos.
>>
>>133805195
>Just because something wasnt recorded doesn't mean it didn't happen.

>he thinks that if something was written, it happened.
>>
>>133804806
>Autarky and self sufficiency meant an increase in agriculture
Those were practical reasons, yes.

>the national socialists generallly idealized communion with nature.
That is your interpretation. Apart from pagan rituals performed in the SS we really don´t know that much about the worldview of NS. Hitler for example certainly wasn´t a tree hugger, he used the resources of nature all he could to advance his state and the military.

I would certainly deny that Vargs worldview has a lot in common with the National Socialist worldview. Varg seems to have an aversion against modernity and can´t tell it apart from the artificial poison of degeneracy that was inserted into modern civilization by (((them))).

>>133805345
>A murderer has honor
Sure thing bud.
>>
>>133760070
I have 2, working on 3 more after we are settled into our new house, and I prefer Vikernes to any of the "alt-right figureheads". Do you have children?
>>
File: 1461731748535-1.jpg (184KB, 900x710px) Image search: [Google]
1461731748535-1.jpg
184KB, 900x710px
>>133792435
>God is probably punishing Europe for its godlessness and degeneracy

Meanwhile, the Christian US, a country that was 90% European in 1965 before the floodgates of immigration were opened, has now less than 50% white high-school students, but ... who cares since all the coloreds coming aren't Muslims but good Christians bois who dindu nuffing and never rape any women in Chicago, Detroit or along the Mexican border, right...
>>
>>133792435
Fuck off kike. We will hang you from your intestines on the day of the rope.
>>
>>133806965
Christians are literally worse than Jews and Muslims in terms of money and time spent to destroy Europe and Aryan race. Christians will need to be killed first.
>>
>>133754188
You'll be surprised the number of times you can stab someone before they die.
>>
>>133754188
Fuck you Crypto Jew... Go suck a circumcised dick.
>>
>>133755810
y Greekbro... You guys did so much with it...
>>
File: original vs nordcuck shoop.png (564KB, 936x1152px) Image search: [Google]
original vs nordcuck shoop.png
564KB, 936x1152px
>>133774149
JFC, I make this shit just for idiots like you. There must be at least 5 different shoops of the exact same image with blue eyes and blonde/red hair.

Stop.
>>
>>133754340
Same goes for this turbo faggot.
>>
>>133763272
T. Woman

Giving women the right to vote has lead us all down this path of destruction.
>>
>>133769446
Holy fuck you are a woman. Go back to being seen and not heard like a good Christian woman.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.