[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New state

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So how much money would it cost to buy that empty part of North Africa and start a new state?

Or any other empty part of the earth for that matter?
>>
>>133753847
That would be right about three fiddy
>>
>>133753847
>that empty part of North Africa and start a new state?
The Sahara fucking desert?
>>
>>133753847

About 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 granules of sand
>>
File: desalination-process.jpg (79KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
desalination-process.jpg
79KB, 1600x896px
>>133754025
Hey all you need is energy to power desalination plants and it's a tropical paradise.

Cold fusion would be the best answer but conventional nuclear or a fuck ton of solar panels should work too.
>>
>>133754352
Better yet just live in South America which would cost way less and is actually liveable.
>>
>>133754509
Well here's the plan:

1) buy the land when It's inhospitable garbage

2) build a big wall around it

3) terraform the land with lots energy (fusion, whatever)

4) don't let in undesirables
>>
>>133754966
Or better yet you could use your money to fund civil wars in the area, further destabilizing and weakening the region, then after they murdered the shit out themselves buy a private military company to eradicate what's left of the indigenous population. Then you have all the land to yourself, but instead of dumping trillions into research and development for cold fusion, terraforming or just raw man power to make a desert livable you just forcibly take over a lush tropical paradise for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>133753847
>everywhere in Europe is city-tier
no wonder they're all cucks
>>
I too have wondered this. Minus the racial homogeneity. What would you class as degenerate? Would you insist on whites only? If so, how do you define white.
>>
>>133757704
>Would you insist on whites only?

If you let in others they'll inevitably claim they're being discriminated against and abused.

If you know they'll claim abuse ahead of time then they should actually be kept out for their own well being and safety.

> If so, how do you define white.

Ethnicities are a real phenomena but the edges are arbitrary. What do you think? 90% west euro heritage? 85%? 95%?

A sliding scale based on the individual's IQ?

The real goal is just social harmony and safety for women and children.
>>
>>133756960
I'd rather just buy it fair and square. War is so messy. People hold grudges and social Marxists take advantage of guilt.
>>
>>133760823
There will be no one to hold a grudge when you exterminate them all. I like your style though, it would be a fun project.
>>
>>133754966
5) get invaded by a nearby country cause they want your now fertile land

6) die
>>
File: Railgun_usnavy_2008.jpg (2MB, 2091x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Railgun_usnavy_2008.jpg
2MB, 2091x1509px
>>133761619
If I had enough energy to do mass desalination and live in the Sahara, presumably I'd have enough energy for weapons to stave off invaders.
>>
>>133761457
Wasn't there some guy with a funny mustache who tried that?

https://youtu.be/sCJTR3XeiAc
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.