[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Net Neutrality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: aqua.jpg (52KB, 750x524px) Image search: [Google]
aqua.jpg
52KB, 750x524px
Getting rid of Netneutrality effectively censor the internet.
Imagine the ISP starting their packages.
The first and cheapest package will be the one that lets you access mainstream websites. Kikebook, twitter, NYT, VICE, and the rest of the propaganda machine
Package 2 will cost more and possibly include the streaming websites, youtube, netflix etc.
Package 3 the most costly one will be all the fringe sides, the alternative sources of information that doesnt make the cut to be included in the MSM.

Since wont pay a horrendous price to access the internet they will probably stick with the first or second package, but barely anyone will have the last one. Thus by excluding critical websites, like the chans, on the last package it will result in most people becoming unable to access those and will make them only get exposed to the MSM.
On the plus side all the burgers being gone from 4chan might increase the quality again.
>>
>>133751488
ass :)
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.png (541KB, 590x876px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.png
541KB, 590x876px
>>133751647
sure, that was the important part of that post anon...
>>
some bump
>>
File: bad things.png (631KB, 643x718px) Image search: [Google]
bad things.png
631KB, 643x718px
a last bump if noone cares
>>
>>133751488
It'll only affect your access to images and videos, which are unnecessary.
>>
>>133755301
as if infographs and other pics arent better to deliver at least some informations.
>>
This is unlikely. If other ISPs try to jerk the consumer around, Google will rise up and bitchslap them while the whole of the public cheers.
>>
>>133752927
>filename
kek
>>
>>133751488
There's absolutely no reason why another provider won't offer the goods of package 3 for cheap. It's not more costly.

Your whole scenario is based on nothing but scaremongering. ISPs have not shown disdain for alternative sources of information, if anything, alternative sources of information are the only ones not painting them as greedy fuckers.

I trust ISPs more than I trust the government. With ISPs we can vote with our wallet, we have some sort of control. Democracy is the will of the majority, market is the will of the individual.
>>
File: f4063d97b44fd0821ca48b23f72b2239.jpg (143KB, 1278x1008px) Image search: [Google]
f4063d97b44fd0821ca48b23f72b2239.jpg
143KB, 1278x1008px
>>133751488

>Those virgin weebs again.
>>
>>133755301
what makes you think this? im very interested in white boys that fall for jewish tricks and yet believe that they are not completely mentally subverted.
>>
File: 21bair1w5k9z.jpg (99KB, 1440x1021px) Image search: [Google]
21bair1w5k9z.jpg
99KB, 1440x1021px
>>133751488
>>
File: mel oven.png (356KB, 627x633px) Image search: [Google]
mel oven.png
356KB, 627x633px
>>133756995
>>133757892
as if they wouldnt cooperate and screw over the people together. especially google likes to controll information. free market only regulates shit on their own if (((they))) arent controlling all the big players in the field which they mostly do
we see media from all kinds fighting for the jew, same with politicians. the celebreties all support the jews as well as all of the "financial elite", what makes you think this isnt the case for ISPs?
>I trust ISPs more than I trust the government. With ISPs we can vote with our wallet, we have some sort of control. Democracy is the will of the majority, market is the will of the individual.
except in some areas in the US there is only one ISP, and if that doesnt offer what you want you are screwed.
>>
>>133758643
shut up commi
>>
>>133752927
lalatina
>>
File: exploooooosion.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
exploooooosion.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>133760956
dont call her that. she doesnt like it.
>>
i guess people are discussing thoroughly which country is and isnt white and are too busy for this thread
>>
>>133751488
>All these what ifs, if net neutrality is removed
>We had none of these problems prior to net neutrality being an issue

Really makes you think...
>>
>>133751488
Burgers better be able to stay. Which other greatest ally will provide bants-assists against leaves?
>>
>>133763965
we also previously didnt have people speaking out for pedophilia in the media, we didnt have people openly calling for genocides of white. we didnt have many people in favor of censorship. now we have those and more.
prior people would have seen such censorship as worse, but now being enemies of "hatespeech" people would almost welcome some places being shut down.
>>
>>133764144
day of the grill sounds neat in my ears though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.