[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mulatto Kid Problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 36

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
1/2 Hey /pol/ I have a question, I'm a mixed shit skin unfortunately. My mom is full white and so are both her parents and my great grandparents (we have French, German, and English ancestory but nothing dark skinned) my dad was born here but he's full Dominican and so are his parents and their parents. I'm kind of light skinned though

>Pic related

especially compared to my dad who's almost black,
And I was wondering if my children have a chance of being lighter than me or maybe even relatively fair skinned? I want to restore my bloodline I really do, I'm way closer to the white side of my family and they're all really great to me even though my mom was the only one in our whole fucking family and out of her 4 siblings who race mixed. She was a degenerate rebellious person who got pregnant at 16 by a person of a different fucking ethnicity and I believe it was pretty inconsiderate of her to do so. Although I am glad she didn't believe in abortion, it's just everyone thinks I'm adopted and I'm now forever labeled as a spic and shitskin even though I've never really identified with Hispanics (all my friends have been white kids.) I don't speak Spanish, I don't have any kind of criminal histoy, I graduated high school and plan to go to college in the fall and have held a job since 14. The one girl I dated, I dated for three years and she was white and Christian. Not like super Christian though, we did start to have sex after a year of dating, (we took each other's virginity). I never abused her or cheated on her or anything like that. We broke up because our colleges are too far apart so she never "paid the toll" and I got along with her family.
>>
>>133750756
2/2 I know your feelings on race mixing so I don't expect you to be okay with me wanting to breed with a white woman or anything but honestly do I have a chance at restoring it? Like maybe my children will be lighter than me and then if I raise them right they'll date whites and their children will be even lighter and so forth. It's just one genetic fuck up across a whole span of white background. It's just been really been bothering me a lot lately, I mean I feel white in every kind of way except for the one that matters, my fucking appearance. You have no Idea how lucky some of you are, for my job I even had to put down Hispanic and not white, I know people must look at me and think there goes another "shit skin" or "thug" or "lazy Hispanic" or "my daughter better never bring him home" I would just like to be able to save my children or grandchildren from this kind of stigma, I don't think people consider how emotionally damaging it can be for half white kids who have brown skin and don't feel attached to tht part of themselves at all. I'm hoping my children will turn out looking like Rashida Jones' skin type, her father is much darker than me so I think it would be possible.
Any thoughts?

>Inb4
No matter how much you try to deny it or say you hate yourself you're still a worthless shit skin

Yeah, I know.
>>
eye color?
>>
>>133750756
Just black some white conservative Christian girl and chances are that your children will end up looking like the American average once they pop out.
>>
File: image.jpg (697KB, 1355x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
697KB, 1355x2048px
TL:DR
Mom's white, dad's not, now I'm dark. Can this ever be corrected for my kids?

Also here's a pic of Rashida for reference
>>
>>133750867
A shitty brown my moms are green
>>
>>133751007
God I hope so bro, thanks
>>
>>133750756
youre sad af, get off this god damm satirical board.
>>
Just get with either a night skin black girl or a white chick and your kids will come out super light skin. My son had blue eyes for first few weeks after he opened them, but they turned green like mine.
>>
Sorry op but you have to go back I reported your arm to ice nothing personnel
>>
>>133751250
The board might be satire but in Amerrica I promise you it's not
>>
>>133750756
>I'm kind of light skinned though
uhhhhh
>>
Can you speak spanish ?
>>
What's so great about your genes? Just inject some übermensch dna into your balls and inpregnate your wife with it. Your wife and kids will never know and you'll have a great life with kids likely to be smarter and less violent
>>
>>133751272
Tanish skin and green eyes would be perfect, that combo always seems to work out well. It contrasts nice with the skin at least
>>
Sounds like your mom had some fun, huh.
>>
Whats wrong with getting a girl thats non-white. Quit being part of the fucking problem. Miscegenation goes both ways. Obviously your children would be lighter but they still wouldnt be white.
>>
>>133751321
All good anon, I'll just show em my citizenship. I got my birth certificate in my closet
>>
>>133750756
>>133750809
You should kill yourself shit skin
>>
>>133751527
>inject some übermensch dna into your balls

Is this even a thing?
>>
>I want to restore my bloodline
You don't have one. You are a mulatto and you have no business breeding with whites.
>>
>>133750809
So your solution to being a disgusting mixed race mutt is further destroying the white gene pool?

They will never be white. You will just be destroying white genes with a white woman.

You know what we think. Stay away from white women. Get a light skinned mixed girl if you want lighter kids. Otherwise you are just part of the problem.
>>
>>133751483
Comparatively to the Dominican side of my family is my point
>>
>>133751494
No, not a word of it
>>
File: IMG-20170713-WA0004.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170713-WA0004.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
If you are a mulato and you want to bleach your childrens 1/2 from 2/4 and next 3/6 , you can mix with a castiza , 70% whitw 30% black but dont mix with another white girl 100% like your mom , its not the better solution
>>
>>133751704
Shouldn't you be on the look out for vans?
>>
>>133750756
Dont worry about ot mate

Once realise its not ones race colour or creed that matters but the choices you make and the strength of your character wich makes your worth, you will laugh at your previous notions
>>
>>133751569
Lol yeah for like one night then fucked over her life kek
>>
File: 1426028740765.jpg (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1426028740765.jpg
39KB, 396x385px
>>133750756
>>
Actually you cant be white but yes your childrens , and the childrens of your childrens ...

In 4 or 5 generations they can be white with 70%
>>
>>133751641
I said that I don't like being this color, not tht I'm a depressed faggot. Gotta live the life your given
>>
>>133751840
Think how many innocent white girls will make this very mistake.
>>
File: 6565165165.jpg (23KB, 607x423px) Image search: [Google]
6565165165.jpg
23KB, 607x423px
>>133750756
Dominicans
>>
>>133751829
Go back to plebbit or I swear I will destroy your precious little pede board.
>>
>>133750756
I would suggest staying away from white women. Possibly have a chat with your Dad and tell him he's a nigger and you are embarrassed. Get a vasectomy and then get started on some heroin. The heroin will make you feel complete because it's going to be a tough journey but I have confidence you'll do the right thing and never make eye contact or speak with a white female ever again.
>>
>>133751829
This
>>
You don't have a soul, you should stop this abomination and not procreate.
>>
>>133751829
>>133752074
Back to plebbit you civnat retards
>>
>>133752040
This is why the white race is dying.
>>
File: 1496369825473.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496369825473.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>133750756
>>133750809
OP you don't need to come to the chilean basket weaving forum for advice on how to be less "you" for god's sake man you sound like a good guy, live and let live
>>
>>133751958
And in effect he will have destroyed 5 generations of would-be whites and replaced them with more brown mongrels.
>>
Sorry , castizo is not 70 white and 30 black , its 70 white and 30% mongoloid(nativeamerican) idk how to say a person who has 70% w and 30% black
>>
>>133751587
should someone who is already mixed race worry about miscegenation?
>>
>>133750756
if your dad is Dominican you're probably a quadroon
>>
>>133752220
Sheit , your right
>>
>>133750756
Feels good to be white with blue eyes even though I'm half Mexican
>>
>>133752191
Cuck post somewhere else you filthy kike.
>>
This must be the new shill slide thread method. I keep seeing "I'm half black and if x is y then what is z" the past week with different situations
>>
>>133751704
True. Perhaps it'd be better if I didn't produce offspring but that's a hard blackpill to swallow
>>
File: 1392346739577.jpg (143KB, 550x484px) Image search: [Google]
1392346739577.jpg
143KB, 550x484px
>>133752431
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>133750756
My dad is half white, my mom is full white. My Brother and Sister are both Blonde and have light colored eyes but since I had a different mom who has brown eyes and hair that's what I landed with.

But since my father was able to help spawn someone who is blonde and blue eyed I suppose that means it's likely that he at least passed on some of the recessive genes necessary for that to me. Which means if I were to mate with a blonde blue eyed person my children might also be blonde/blue eyed.

too bad I am a tranny
>>
>>133752040

>>133752191

Wrong. The white race is dying because they can see that we are on a path to destruction. They feel helpless because if they strike back, prison or death is assured. So they have literally given up. This is because of shitskins and Jews.
>>
>>133750756
Are you me?

Just end up with whoever you end up with, it'll most likely be a white woman since you seem to already be more attracted to them anyways.

Everyone has something they're insecure about thus not being completely white, while it may be your insecurity, won't necessarily be your children's insecurity, especially given how race mixing is more encouraged as the years pass. Even if they do come out white they'll still find something to brood over in life, so really just be grateful that you didn't end up embracing Dominican culture rather than white culture. I'm the only one in my massive family who went down this path and I can clearly see all my relatives ending up in some pretty bad places. Once I finish grad school and find a job, I'm jumping ship.
>>
>>133750756
Don't make anymore mixed children. Instead, do the best thing you can do, and adopt white children. Your wife will support you if you make your case well. Practice peaceful parenting, homeschool them, guarantee your children a debt-free life by incorporating a lifestyle off-grid. That is a very good way to help the white race, and very respectable. More than most anons will ever do, I'm sure. Stop being insecure about your race. Fucking own it and just do the right thing. Adopt.
>>
>>133751707
No anon, I'm saying if I'm the only contamination and its only half then maybe I can flush it out if my children and their children all mate with whites, I was denied my white skin so my ancestors should never have a chance at it? Come on...
>>
1/2 shart skin and 1/2 mutt

confirmed not white
>>
>>133752561
Do what you want, faggot, not because some touchless virgins on the internet tells you so.
>>
>>133750756
Absolutely retarded. Accept that you're shitskinned and stop stealing our genes.

Literally an entire race that's so embarrassing it tries to fuck it's way out.
>>
>>133752721
So your plan is what? Sit on your ass and be a keyboard warrior.
>>
>>133752750
don't you think that someone who was raised by a mixed race father is likely to mix-breed on their own anyway?
>>
Full blown unironic White Nationalist here. One of my close friends is a mulatto actually. His mother was also a racemixing slut and he never knew his father (surprise surprise). As a result he acts very White and doesn't like blacks. He is also pretty aware of issues like the Jewish problem so we get along very well. This is the reason we're still very close even after my views have shifted further and further right to the point where I wouldn't make another non-White friend. He accepts his fate and says that if the Race War broke out he would not support any side and would leave the country to live a life in the woods somewhere. I find this to be very noble.

This is what you must be if you want a future in this world. Disavow your colored family and any "culture" you may have picked up from them. I strongly oppose you fucking up White bloodlines but as I assume you will try, you better raise those kids as White as possible and teach them the same values.

At least you have your head on straight, I guess.
>>
>>133750756

Quadroon with a Carbbean mix here, I'm white and half of my quad relatives are white. You literally have the skintone of a tan quadroon as it is.
>>
>>133752324
If you have 9 clean glasses of drinking water and 1 glass filled with half water half feces, should you pollute the other 9 glasses to dilute the shitty 10th one?
>>
>>133750756
You aren't white

The best you can hope for is to marry a Ginger and bleach the shitskin out of your children

You can be honorary if you help us against the Jews
>>
>>133751770
Alright I see what you're saying, maybe erase it back into the gene pool but don't just dive head first?? Not a bad suggestion
>>
>>133751829
Holy kek, good one
>>
>>133751888
Trips of ffucking truth.
Except
>Spic
>>
>>133752657
Leave this forum filthy faggot.
>>
>>133750756
Stay away from white women. I'm sorry about your situation but you and your descendants will never be white. It's over for your line man. Just find another mixed or w/e works for you (besides white) and live your life.
>>
>>133751995
It's horrifying honestly, why do you think I'm redpilled?
>>
>>133751250
>falling for the "/pol/ is satire" meme
plebbit ==>
>>
>>133751998
See! I'm lighter than that
>>
>>133751699
Yeah, it's kind of like blood doping.
>>
>>133752040
Loll right ddeal with being a degenerate shit skin by being more degenerate
>>
>>133752040
>>133752191
>>133752721
>>133752918

Well nigger, I'd love to hear you're suggestion. I just explained that the correct course of action is violence but I'm not going to prison or morgue all by myself. The inevitable collapse will bear fruit as it will be open season on shitskins and Jews.
>>
just get an hispanic gf
>>
>>133752766
You are willing to pollute somebody else's gene pool to dilute the filth of your own.

Either find a mixed girl or you are part of the problem. Your kids will never be white. You will just be destroying others white genes.

Even if you dilute your glass of water to 1/4 shit, 1/8 shit, 1/16 shit, it will still be shitty water and you will have destroyed 15 good clean glasses of water to get there.

Or are you just a typical shitskin with absolutely no foresight beyond muh dick?
>>
>>133752110
Probably the best choice honestly, I may not have a soul but I do have morales tho
>>
>>133750756
Show penor. For scientific purposes.
>>
>>133752208
Thanks anon, that was a surprisingly humane response
>>
>>133752324
thats what I'm saying, he should get with someone else who is mixed, or any non-whites because I dont really give a fuck about their bloodlines.
>>
>>133752220
True, means to an end perhaps? Don't good intentions count for something?
>>
Dont breed.
>>
>>133752040
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pussy ass white boi thinks he can tell us what to do. You can suck my BBC you pathetic little cuck. In 100 years your race will finally be extinct, and there is literally nothing you can do about it. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>133752430
How in the genetic miracle fuck?
>>
>>133750756
>light skinned
Retard
>>
>>133753986

Your quality of life is mated to white rule. When we go, all that will be left is misery.
>>
>>133753636
Lel this post is absolutely devastating
>this kills the mong
>>
>>133751631
>papers please
You sound like a cuck.
>>
>>133752530
Really? I haven't seen them yet, I won't post it again don't worry. I wouldn't want to distract from all of Shia's blacked threads I was just curious on what you all thought that's all
>>
>>133750756
Stop obsessing about your own skin color. No one should be ashamed of something have control over. Get educated, stay away drugs and alcohol, choose good friends, and enjoy your life.

If you do have children, don't ever project this in them.
>>
>>133753932
Except the means and the ends are both negative. You have 5 generations of mutts instead of 5 generations of whites.

Protip: Whites will hate you and your children more for breeding with white women than they would if you stayed with your own women and remained dark.
>>
>>133752657
That was a good laugh at the end thanks m8
>>
File: desu19.jpg (83KB, 1024x518px) Image search: [Google]
desu19.jpg
83KB, 1024x518px
>>133750756
Just judging from your arm you could be Mediterranean or Iberian.
If you'd breed a white woman your children would be considerably white so if that's your concern don't worry about it, your genes aren't "forever blacked" or anything.
Besides, as long as you aren't acting like a degenerate fuck and behave like a well mannered person you're already much better off than the average modern cuck, despite the mixing.
>>
>>133754182
under rated poast
>>
>>133750809
>I know your feelings on race mixing so I don't expect you to be okay with me wanting to breed with a white woman or anything but honestly do I have a chance at restoring it?
There are not enough white people to assimilate to. Maybe it makes you feel better tho.
>>
>>133752746
Solid point. I am glad that the white culture and traditions stuck with me at least and I'll be able to pass that on, wish you the best man
>>
>>133750809
>I don't think people consider how emotionally damaging it can be for half white kids who have brown skin and don't feel attached to tht part of themselves at all.
MOst mixed kids feel and are closer to the white side...
>>
File: A Redenção de Cam.jpg (133KB, 800x948px) Image search: [Google]
A Redenção de Cam.jpg
133KB, 800x948px
>>133750756
Of course you can.
You should start the whitening process by marrying a white woman.
Then your children must do the same and so on.
Pic related, this idea has been going for a long time
>>
>>133752750
Give white trash abandoned orphans a place to go? It is noble but a bit cuckish as well. Although who knows, I'll consider it
>>
>>133750756
Who gives a fuck about your kids skin color, you should focus on raising them with white values and white ambition so they can be successful and piss off all the loser niggers.

Dominicans aren't even that bad, I live around them.
>>
>>133751829
Based Kekistani civic nationalist.
I love BASED black men who pump my wife full of African semen!
Shadilay!
>>
>>133753636
>tfw my white dad racemixed
>tfw I'll never be white now
>tfw I shotpost on /pol/ about how I'm the real Aryan cause my dad is German and my mom is North Indian
>tfw it actually kills me inside and I'm disappointed with my dad
>my only solace is knowing Pale Indians are close enough to whites that I can pass as either in North America
>>
>>133754748
The white guy looks like a fucking Kazakhstani
>>
>>133750756
>have a chance of being lighter than me
have a chance of being lighter than I
The first step you can take toward normalcy is recognizing your predisposed nature of aggression and ~10 lower IQ. The next step you can take is to dedicate a good of time teaching and mentoring your future son. Don't hold back. Recognizing your issues goes a long way, honestly. Your kid will probably be just fine, and I'll accept his place in line, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>133750756
>My mom is full white and so are both her parents and my great grandparents (we have French, German, and English ancestory but nothing dark skinned)
doesnt matter, its all flushed with shit negroid genes.
its like mixing milk with shit, doesnt matter if the milk comes from cow, sheep or goat, if you mix it with shit its just shit.
>>
>>133754867
This unfunny try hard shitposting has become more obnoxious than the actual kekistanis.

It's not even original or creative and it's more common than the fucking Kekistani posters.
>>
>>133754382
>white woman reads this and decides to racemix because women are spiteful creatures who don't care about anything at all
Most white people literally don't care, but don't take that as a pass, it's still stupid to mix cause all you're doing is making your kid less than half of each of you. He'll be lost in life and turn to cultureless communism to run away from the pain.
>>
>>133755048
You can filter the shit out though which is what OP is asking about.
>>
>>133754182
Keep telling yourself that white boi. America became great AFTER a bunch of minorities were let in. Really makes you think, doesn't it, cuck?
>>
Gonna throw a shitpost out there but I'm fairly serious-
You could get a vasectomy and marry a white girl that already has children. Or get a vasectomy and adopt whites.
>>
>>133750756
I hate you Domininiggers so much. You piles of shit are everywhere in every town I live in now and I can't escape. All you people do is sell smack, collect welfare, making awful street art and whining about whites. I fucking hate Domininiggers and Peurto Ricans so much.
>>
>>133752883
>Stealing our genes
Mine were stolen too asshole, I didn't ask for that.
This is what I'm talking about, looked at like a freak, like I don't have half of you in me
>>
>>133753515
The inevitable collapse won't come, the process is slow and steady. I'll tell you what will happen: Brown New World. There's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>133754886
Stop whining, be grateful for your mother
>>
>>133755189
>America became great AFTER a bunch of minorities were let in

Maybe we should go back to that era and treat the minorities like we did back then since you seem so impressed by it. You're a fucking idiot even if this is b8.
>>
>>133752991
Yeah that's the one thing I can take pride in, I don't have any of that shit skin mind set. I appreciate your opinion and it's not like I want to fuck up another white person's gene pool I just know how hard it is for little colored girls to be happy, they're like the least desired female demo and if I can make my future daughters life any easieer by lightning her skin through genetics I have to do that for her
>>
>>133755292
>Brown New World

I love this. This implication that the world will be brown as if brown is one single race. The world goes brown and the light skin browns will dominate it and the dark skin browns will complain about light skin privilege. Whiteness will never stop existing because whiteness just means success.

If you're dark brown you'll always be the trash and if you're light brown you'll be the new white people. Calling it now, light skin will always dominate dark skin even if the shades get darker.
>>
>>133750756
You can't breed to restore your bloodline. You are the result of the bloodline being fucked. However, that you care about your family and want them to remain white shows you have strong principle, when half of my traitorous race has been brainwashed to think whites aren't even a people.

You say your mother is the only one to racemix? So you have white cousins? The greatest service you could do to your family is redpill them on race, get them to marry white and have white children. You could be personally responsible for the creation of dozens of children from the bloodline you value. Point out the issues with race mixing, the mistakes your mother made, etc. It will be powerful coming from a race-mixed family member. Inoculate your family against the poz.

Whatever you do, thanks for not being the standard mulatto who wants to destroy the white nations.
>>
>>133753025
I'll be on the front lines if we ever go get those kikes but id rather just be called friendly shit skin or something kek, Honorary white feels empty. It is nice of you to offer it though
>>
>>133755422
What a fucking dumbass lmao.
>>
Wtf, literally me, word for word except my mom isn't a whore and my dad is a good honest (but dark skinned) man.
>>
>>133755765
He should go back to The Dominican Republic and spread conservatism to his people if he really wants to help. Conservative minorities hold power whites don't have in the sense that they can spout right wing views without having their race used as an argument point.

He could change the future for his own people if he had the balls.
>>
>>133755863
Not an argument (not that you could come up with one since you have a nigger brain)
>>
>>133755680
Look, it's your white half telling you to do what's best for your offspring yet your black half tells you that you must perpetuate the half-human bloodline. Procreation is the ultimate goal of your animal side. Ironically /pol/ teaching you about the inferiority of negroid DNA motivated you that much more to destroy europid DNA.
>>
>>133751829
Being worried about the genetic survival of his mother's race and how his situation could affect children is strong moral character. These things matter, and he is far more honorable than you if you don't care about them.
>>
File: ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg (26KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg
26KB, 600x332px
>>133753370
WE'RE WHITEEEEE
DOMINICANS ARE WHITEEEEEE
>>
>>133756214
This.
>>
>>133755189
Until the 1970's virtually all of the immigration into the US was white.

And arguably the peak of US geopolitical power and quality of life for Americans was in the 1950's and 1960's, before the mass immigration of "minorities" (actually, they are majorities) into the US began.
>>
>>133756398
Like that nigger knows what any of that means
>>
>>133755245
That's what racemixing does.

Half-breeds don't fit in or belong anywhere, and you basically require the generosity of one ethnicity or the other to take you in.

This is one of the biggest reasons why people shouldn't racemix. In small amounts it can be ignored and half-breeds can get by fine in the community, but in large amounts and especially if there is a collapse of social cohesion, the half-breeds are shunned by EVERYONE.

I don't envy your position, OP.
>>
>>133755175
no you cant filter shit out by adding more milk
>>
>>133751998

>dominicans
>>
>>133750756
Man , find a good woman, make great kids , doesn't matter the color. Just be great.
>>
>>133755222

u mad white boi
>>
>>133753294
The one drop rule is actual garbage, as long as black DNA is below 15-10 percent things are gravy
>>
>>133756754
Maybe one day we will be able to change racial DNA in babies, that will really complicate the whole debate.
>>
>>133756034
This is true. Agency is rare down there, he could be a big help. May need some connections so he doesn't get murdered on his come up, though.
>>
>>133755762
No shit Sherlock, that's no "Prediction", thats what happens after every time. The ruling class in Haiti after the French were driven away was entirely mixed and they simply became the new elites
>>
>>133751998
>Haitian scum being dominican
Ok
>>
>>133751321
Really, bro?
>>
>>133756865
Shut up faggot

OP, kill yourself nigger
>>
>>133750756
HOLy shit, stop trying to be white, you don't need the acceptance of pol to be happy in life.
>>
DYS
>>
>>133750756
There is nothing more beta then letting others decide if you should or who you should procreate with, if are of good genetics( good IQ few or no hereditary diseases) regardless of ethnicity, you should be having as many kids as possible, so stop worrying over such a trivial thing you faggot.
>>
>>133755222
Literally me though. I hate these people so much. I hate all my school friends. All they do is smoke pot and vape and get undercuts and act retarded. They're unable to mind their own business. Won't stop listening to ghetto music.

I'm studying microbiology in the US (citizen). I play CLASSICAL (hate contemporary) piano. My friends literally bullied me for not listening to dembow and cheating in standarized tests.

I wish I had the balls to do a school shooting. Thankfully I'm getting the fuck out of this country! Bye!
>>
File: muhcivicnationalism.jpg (83KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
muhcivicnationalism.jpg
83KB, 547x500px
>>133756865
Race is just color, amirite? It's like you're a fucking child.

Kill yourself, reddit.
>>
>>133757436
B ut he knows we will be wearing uniforms soon and will be going door to door deporting. He will be on the boat back to wherever the fuck.
>>
>>133751707
You will never have kids so why be hateful, canacuck? Fix yourself
>>
>>133756182
It is, actually. Since you're so exceptionally fucking retarded, I don't see why I should waste time with an ape like you.
>>133756398
Good point. You still can't deny that America's influence is still huge nowadays though, at 54% whiteness, so it'll still work.
>>
>>133757263
>Spic
Goddamit, that's my biggest pet peeve if you're going to insult me be intelligent enough to do it right, why would "nigger" mean anything to me, that's like me calling you chink

Also sorry if I'm not responding to everyone computer died and there were a lot of posts to keep up with when I restarted it, I am reading all of them though.
>>
>>133751829
This. Be free, brother.
>>
>>133750756
>My mom is full white and so are both her parents and my great grandparents (we have French, German, and English ancestory
Your mother was a mutt mix to begin with.
>>
>>133756919
Stop you ghetto ass nigger. You probably in a shady as neighborhood in los Mina or some shit. Wearing a snapback and smoking hookah. This is why everyone thinks this country is full of twerking retards, and rightfully so.
>>
>>133757540
I don't get this though? I was born here. Unless you're just saying all brown people regardless of citizenship, because in that case while we're dreaming, the rake will be scratching at your door soon
>>
>>133752766
Non whites are mentally ill.
>>
>>133757540
Shut up leaf, our fucking PM says "Canada has no culture" with pride not disgust. You really think there's going to be right wing death squads patrolling the streets?
>>
>>133757655
Dominicans are niggers though. "Spic" is for lighter skinned hispanics such as mexicans. Please fuck off and shut the fuck up about the "I-I'm dark white!" meme
>>
>>133751404
plenty of white girls burn coal. As a mutt, you are better than coal. You'll be fine.
>>
>>133750809
we'll never ever be white senpai
>>
I'm Quadroon, and frankly we're superior to white people.

I'm smarter, stronger, faster and more assertive than your average white boy. I've always outperformed them. Additionally, I'm better looking. I have light skin, green eyes and dark curly hair. Women swoon over me and my dick is huge. It makes a really fat slapping FWAP sound when I whip it onto a girl's face. They love it. They literally go incoherent when I fuck them. Anyway, you white fools are inferior. Small flaccid dicked, low T, no int and hopelessly outdated. You're barely better than those insectoid chinese.
>>
>>133757832
Why would it matter where you are born. We would be throwing out the previous " constitutions" and taking command of the state and laws and introduce an authoritarian state that crushes individual rights so we can do what is needed in cleansing the land.
>>
>>133757436
It's not necessarily the acceptance of /pol/ I just know you guys won't sugarcoat shit when asked real questions
>>
>I want to restore my bloodline I really do,

You aren't restoring anything. You are just dirtying up another white bloodline.
>>
>>133750756
Is that just a tan? Or natural color?? Gotta put that into account too
>>
>>133756214
Wow, that was a mind fuck. Are you saying I'm so intune with how superior white genes are I've now become the thing that will destroy the very genes I admire the most?
>>
>>133757832
I'm half Mexican, don't believe the shit people on this board spew about Hispanics. Just live your life, and if you want to find a white girl go ahead, but don't make "restoring your bloodline" your life's goal bro, be a good person and when you have kids, teach them to be strong and respectful
>>
>>133753933
>Checks flag
Seems about right
>>
>>133757701
u mad black boi
>>
>>133757832
This. You can't deport all minorities. They're just too much. When will dumbass white bois realize this?
>>
>>133754382
Yeah but imagine have children who are light skinned and can also play the race card, I mean shit all they'd have to do would be sell their souls to Judiasm and they could run apple or something.
>>
>>133754519
Thank you friend!! That's all I want, I just want the appearance of dark skin to stop with me
>>
File: gov debt gdp.png (130KB, 602x278px) Image search: [Google]
gov debt gdp.png
130KB, 602x278px
>>133757856
You will see this comment and then when It Happens you will think back and remember this.

Our entire system has already collapsed. It's just being delayed via piling on debt. There is no sustainability. They are now just in a phase where they're trying to cram in as many foreigners as possible before they can no longer prevent economic collapse.
It will be one of the scale that lead to Hitlers rise. When struggle once again taps on the door of white bourgeois- they will realize the threat they are under and once again take up the cause. This is the final step.
>>
>>133751007
That kid would be Whiter than half of Europe

>>133750756
Go to Europe. It's more progressive
>>
>>133757866
Except Dominicans hate blacks and are usually more offended when you confuse them for niggers than when you just call them a spic. At least we have great food
>>
>>133750756
You sound like a decent guy. Raise your kids with good values. Make sure your kids don't make the same mistake as your mom
>>
>>133757685
I know but at least it was a mutt with fair skin, I never thought of that of a "pure white blooodline" but at least it was free of inferior genes. Well except for the French
>>
>>133750756
No, youre a pure shitskin.
>>
>>133757891
Kek, right in the feels
>>
>>133756922
lol No it isn't.
It's either " gravy " because we live in a civic natcuck society, or it's not because we live in an ethnic nationalist society with modern dna testing technology.
>>
>>133750756
stop browsing this site. theres nothing wrong with your skin colour/race...
>>
>>133759545
Wrong
>>
>Asking advice of people who couldn't get a whte girl, therefore white genocide
Why the fuck would you do this? Also, for your own health, leave this place. A lot of people here have nothing to live for, so they cling to the coattails of their ancestors.
>>
OP I think you're overthinking it my dude. Race should be the last thing you think of when you describe who you are as a person. It's the most surface description of one's self; not that it's not important. I just see people going about worrying over race when your true value to society really comes from what you do and what kind of skills or services you can provide to people. Im a white guy but unless I can learn some skills and do something, I'm objectively less useful than someone else of different race with competency of higher degree.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>>133758888
>it will be on the scale that lead to Hitlers rise

>Quad 8's

Wew, we should never have given a Leaf so much power
>>
>>133759545
Indeed there isn't. They just need to get on the boat and there isn't a problem.
>>
Ignore the cunts on POL, marry a white girl with conservative values, raise good children, and help them make good choices. You will see that your grandkids likely pass fine. Trust me, most whites in America have non-white blood somewhere in the family tree. You just need to start a new clean branch and let time fix the rest. Tell any cunt who says otherwise to lick your balls.
>>
>>133750756
>>133750809
I'll make sure not to have a kid. Not because he would be MUH MIXED, but because there's a chance he could turn out to be as pathetic as you. You'd think living in America, land of mutts, would make you not give a shit, but you clearly take the stuff said here very seriously.
>>
>>133750756
Kill your parents. Then turn the weapon on yourself.
>>
>>133759979
>mutt

Nice meme
>>
>>133751101
> my moms are green

Anon i have some very bad news for you..

You have jewish and negro genes, i am so, so sorry.
>>
>>133759979
>You'd think living in America, land of mutts, would make you not give a shit
Statements like this really make it seem like Europe would have been done a favor had the natives managed to completely repel colonization.
>>
>>133759625
I agree with you 100% I suppose for me it's just more about not really feeling connected to the race of people whose skin color I walk around with. Sort of a weird dissociative sensation, I just believe my children would be better off with lighter skin and non nappy hair. If my child's biggest problem when he/she goes through life is deciding on what kind of person they're going to be instead of having to prove everyone else's preconceived view of them wrong it'd be healthier for them I think. Plus all the colored people today in this climate act so damn entitled and racist towards whites I can see race relations getting really bad despite what the left and BLM want you to believe
>>
Fuck an Irish girl, they aren't white anyways.
>>
File: universe-vast.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
universe-vast.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>133750756
protip: caring this intensely about your skin color does not matter when this war we wage against (((them))) is truly a spiritual one.

remember, this physical body is temporary
>>
File: 60 percent.jpg (514KB, 1786x1104px) Image search: [Google]
60 percent.jpg
514KB, 1786x1104px
>>133750756
>flag
every time
>>
>>133759979
Really? You think living in America would make me notice race less? Everything revolves around race here now, possibly even more than when there was actual fucking segregation. The left has made race such a hot button topic and they're addicted to the clicker
>>
>>133758888
George Soros was a known Nazi collaborator. I have often wondered if he is still going about Hitler's will by putting whites in such a position that we cannot tolerate coexistence with the barbarians, and so we wipe them out.
If this is true, he'd be the ultimate hero, willing to masquerade as the villain in order to bring about white dominance.
However, since there is no evidence to support this, I'll assume he's a bad guy until proven otherwise.
>>
>>133760096
I know this is just a shit post but no, that sounds like something a nigger would do. Or a white depressed Weaboo
>>
>>133760119
>>133760152
It's just the truth. Though my point has less to do with that and more of how there isn't any reason to be so pathetic and self-loathing when few people outside of here give a shit. I'm just tired of seeing self described "shitskins" try and look for a magical ways to make their bloodline white instead of just living their lives like normal individuals.

It's like white guilt.
>>
File: 1491407712962.jpg (15KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
1491407712962.jpg
15KB, 250x280px
>>133760820
>soros shaking hands with the president of DR Danilo Medina
>>
>>133760664
BASED BLACK KANGZ

Welcome to the melting pot
>>
>>133760902
You are extremely disconnected from the world
>>
>>133752208
This OP.
>>
>>133750756
No worries anon. I don't know my bloodline, but I'm pretty brown so I'm sure there's some mingling somewhere down the family line. I have a high IQ and I hate niggers with a passion so I chalk it up to "it sucks" and move on. Just find a good white woman and try and ensure that she doesn't stray from the path like someone else in your family did.
>>
All our lives we try to find our place in the stars only to end up in the dirt.
>>
>>133760902
White guilt is waaaaay worse

"Sorry we enslaved you like 200 years ago! It must still be very traumatic for all of you welfare abusing people of color, please take my wife!"

The fact that whites still fall for MUH SLAVERY really is a testament to the Jewish media's power
>>
>>133761319
ffs, I meant to write have kids with a good white woman and ensure 'they' don't stray from the path like someone else in the family did.
>>
>>133760761
I'm not talking about noticing race. I'm talking about being an insecure r/hapa-tier poster like yourself >>133752766
>>133753474
>>133752561
>abloo bloo I'm a shitskin what should I do to better serve the white race and fix my bloodline internet shitposting denizens???
>>
>>133751033
A pic of rashida post nose job*
>>
>>133761319
Or how about go back to Dominican and find another " dark white " person.
>>
>>133761125
Enlighten me.
>>
File: Stay out.jpg (92KB, 480x425px) Image search: [Google]
Stay out.jpg
92KB, 480x425px
>>133761036
(((what))) the fuck happened to this country?
>>
>>133761528
You can call me pathetic all you want but please don't ever assume I visit Plebbit again, I honestly look at you a little different now just knowing that you've browsed there. I wish I could give you a down vote right now
>>
>>133751770
This. White genes are precious. Stop ruining them. Start making Castizo uber spics and you people would be tolerable
>>
>>133761804
A culture of individualism and anti statism.
This is why the Germans were able to do Gods work because they did not have such a cancerous culture that prevented them from organizing under centralized leadership.
>>
>>133761588
Touché
>>
>>133761670
In OP's case, I just feel "what good does that do." They bring another shitskin into the world. While if he breeds with a good white woman they'll bring a mostly white kid into the world that will probably be much better.
>>
>>133761831
You don't have to browse r/hapa to know how they post since they always make threads here complaining about how they're white yet still try to get white bitches anyways. Hapa insecurity and self-loathing is pretty well known.
>>
File: Individualism.jpg (171KB, 1210x555px) Image search: [Google]
Individualism.jpg
171KB, 1210x555px
>>133761920
>A culture of individualism and anti statism.
The adoption of capital as God has really done a number as well.
>>
>>133761588
Nothing more disgusting than someone with a nose job or dying their hair blond or wearing coloured eye contacts and telling others that race mixing is good.
>>
Hi, a Haitian here. Be proud of who you are.
>>
>>133758272
Well, whites are guaranteed to go extinct. The evidence is undeniable with everything that's going on.

So, really, what you do will have little effect either way, you don't have to worry about it. Make %75 white kids and they'll certainly become less white somewhere down the line. That's what the birth rates and the trajectory of the world tells us.

Besides, your kids will probably hate you more if you're darker than them and their mom too for condemning them to being just another mongrel who can't fit in.
>>
>>133761804
America decided to let all the niggers be free at once and then put no contingency plan in place for how you would put them all back where you took them from. Now they've been here so long they just live here now. Basically Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>133750756
>we have French, German, and English ancestory
Why are ameriniggers so dumb?You are mixed anyway you idiot.
Also
>he's full Dominican
Are you kidding me?Dominicans are the most retarded when it comes to dating.You mother is low iq trailer park trash
>>
>>133762148
I honestly don't view foreigners or " brown people" as inferior. They simply need to cease being a threat to the preservation of my people. They all have nations to go back to. Very few are truly in the jews position of lacking a nation pre israel.
>>
>>133762298
Conquering the new world doesn't seem such a good idea now, doesn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOp0mBeZ3xY
>>
>>133762148
This honestly leaf bro.

If I can make 1/3 Dominican, 2/3 white children who aren't degenerate hang bangers isn't it worth a try? How am I do this country any favors by producing a more Hispanic offspring who will have more Neanderthal like insticts?
>>
>>133762824
Because you are just creating more fuck ups like Elliot Rogers
>>
Sklsdjsnaazksks
>>
>>133762154
Wait but aren't Hapa's Asian Pacific Islanders?
>>
>>133762824
If you deem yourself a worthy human on some level then you would obviously be doing the Dominican Republic a big favor by returning to it. Western/White nations don't need anymore help. If world wealth inequality is to remain as it is then foreigners will constantly be scratching at our walls to get in. This can only be solved when the good people of these less well off nations stay up and go through the struggle required to create a stable nation.
>>
>>133750756
you look 100% white. stop worrying.
>>
>>133762441
Well not exactly, she's a teacher and has a masters degree now and remarried to a white man and also doesn't live in a trailer park but sure
>>
>>133750809

No, kill yourself.

Don't breed with a white woman to "even it out" you fucking idiot.

Stupid nigger. Fuck off.>>133751101

Fucking die die die!
>>
>>133763003
Kek, if my son was ever that beta I'd kill him myself
>>
>>133763040
Solid point, I'll think about it
>>
File: IMG_20170710_151613.jpg (1MB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_151613.jpg
1MB, 1872x3328px
So cringe lmao are you 14 and need a place full of fat neets to decide shit for you no self respect for yourself cringe... be proud you're black and white self hating fag
I don't have any black admixture but am proud of both heritages tldr kys low confidence faggo
>>
>>133763241
Some folks take race a little too seriously. If you're a good and intelligent person and you can recognise the bullshit in other races, come to our side. You're a net positive.
>>
>>133763126
>Returning to it
I've never been there... Why don't you just return to France?
Or maybe we can all return to egoyt
Perhaps all the continents should just return to Pangea
>>
>>133763396
This, but with less edge. Just don't have any kids.
>>
Why even ask the question if you are only going too agree with posts that say you should just do it and make the same old excuse for people who say you should abstain. It is clear you already made up your mind so this thread was pointless.
>>
>>133763644
>I've never been there
The only reason you have to be worried about anything is the idea that another ethnic nationalist revolution similar to the national socialist movement occurs and your existence here becomes in jeopardy. If that happens you will then realize you've never actually been " here " either and only living in a judeo liberal society that has been crushed and ceases to exist.
>>
>>133763696
Wh-what? Did you even read the thread? All I was asking was can my future generations return to having white skin color if the genes from here on out stay white, not do you think I should breed with a white woman.
>>
>>133750756
I'm good buddies with a guy who looks mexican or arab, he could put on traditional garb for any of the brown people and blend right in, he has these crazy yellow eyes, I think his swarthiness comes from native american stock. He's married to a great loyal lady, one of the only two I've ever seen any of my friends pair up with, and both his kids are white. There is hope.
>>
>>133750756
You sound like a good guy. Don't worry about it. Just marry someone good and stay married, provide for your kids and raise them well, be Catholic or traditional Christian with a good home environment, work hard at your job even if it sucks, try to spend some time developing your mind through literature and philosophy.

Culture is so much more important than race or skin color. Here: work, religion, fidelity, family, honor, education, tradition, etc. You got this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170715-152528.png (611KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170715-152528.png
611KB, 1080x1920px
damn hombre if you're light skinned I'm a fucking albino. nuff said
pic related you captcha I just got
>>
Growing up with identity issues can make you angry enough to kill someone.
>>
>>133763696
Also the thread was not useless I got a lot of good feedback and most was constructive whether it was positive or negative. Even a couple leaf's answered seriously
>>
>>133764352
Lol man you are sad...
>>
>>133763995
Get out of here with that! That was such cryptic nonsense, "you've like, never really been here man, you're like here but like not seriously man" they must have good weed up there in Canada, no leaf I promise you if one day there is a revolution and all shit skins are forced to flee it will still feel like I lived here once
>>
>>133764546
At least he's not croatian.
>>
>>133764624
Leave reddit fag get aids and pass it on amerikike
>>
got me a mixed conservative christian girl who swallows. fuck y'all
>>
File: 1200x-1[1].jpg (199KB, 1200x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1200x-1[1].jpg
199KB, 1200x1515px
>>133750756
"Who is a Jew is something that I determine." Herman Göring

Racial purity is simply a matter of making yourself useful enough.
>>
>>133764546
Why? Because I'm open to all different opinions? Why does this board exist if not to ask and learn. Also it's a Satuday I'm waiting for my friend to get out of work so I'm sitting here bored rn plus I took one of my adderall this morning, figured I'd kill time and vent. Win/win
>>
>>133764919
Kek and I'm the sad one, why so hostile?
>>
>>133764183
But it devolved in to the latter very quickly
>>
>>133765114
Because you're a self hating half nigger american who is looking for reddit opinions
"Yah man go ahead! !!"
"We are all American :^]"
>>
>>133764974
Kek 10/10 post
>>
>>133765315
Well sure, I can't control how people respond to my thread. This isn't communism
>>
>>133765241
>why so hostile?
Being hostile is part of the etiquette on here if you hadn't noticed already.
>>
>>133750756
>>133750809
Find a black woman to have kids with. You're not White and your kids will never be White.
>>
>>133750756
>I want to restore my bloodline I really do
The damage is done. Do not try to increase it further.
Find a black girl and marry her. Maybe when Gattaca tech becomes a thing, your grandkids will benefit from your white alleles.
>>
>>133765332
No Mr. Croatia we are not all Americans. Only Americans are American, and for the 40th fucking time it would be self hating SPIC* nigger doesn't mean anything to me.
>>
>>133763473
this
>>
File: LeahGotti Pregnant.png (33KB, 662x291px) Image search: [Google]
LeahGotti Pregnant.png
33KB, 662x291px
one more mulatto
>>
>>133765539
True, guess this thread was just unusually lull and it caught me off guard
>>
>>133750756
> I want to restore my bloodline.
Weew. That's quite dense. Someone should tell him.
>I'll so it
You can kill all the niggers that come from your surroundings, but you'll never be able to kill the nigger within.
>>
>>133765559
Somehow this doesn't sting as much coming from Sweden
>>
>>133750756

There's nothing more degenerate than self-hatred.

I'd rather be a shitskin than hate myself.
>>
>>133763126
>This can only be solved when the good people of these less well off nations stay up and go through the struggle required to create a stable nation.
What are you going to do about the indigenous people leaf?
>>
File: interracial.jpg (47KB, 723x516px) Image search: [Google]
interracial.jpg
47KB, 723x516px
>light skin

these are the only white women you "might" be allowed to breed with. even then, it's too good for a nigger because even if she's fat and trashy, she can produce a fully white child that grows up to an honorable white man instead of a nigger. stop calling yourself half-white, no one considers you white. you are a nigger.
>>
>>133766256
You're a nigger and I'm a 204 cm White man. You're a low IQ black and will always be black. Your kids will be black.

Just learn to live with it. Accept that you're a nigger and move on with your life.
>>
File: [Honking Intensfies].gif (698KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
[Honking Intensfies].gif
698KB, 209x193px
>>133750756
>>133750809
>>133751033
>3 posts by this ID
>264 posts and 21 image replies omitted.

how the fuck are you guys so gullible
>>
>>133763473
The message of this thread seems to keep getting lost in translation. I want asking anyone to decide anything for me. Really the root of the question was if I have children with a white woman will my kids be lighter? I wasn't asking for anyone to make excuses for me or to decide my future I was juet genuinely curious as to what people thought. Therefore I intended to hear everyone out. Some people stayed on topic others didn't buy that doesn't mean I'm not going to respond to them
>>
>>133766612
Some mixing is doomed to happen. But i think the nordic countries, Batlic countries and belarus should impplement white eugenics. Encourage high birth rate and high emigration rate of the less gifted population.
>>
File: 15001518509121175287797.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
15001518509121175287797.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
I'm a quarter Tunisian, and white woman love my green eyes and nice thick black hair. Sorry pol I love tall blondes with blue eyes.
>>
File: shutterstock_69973627-998x666.jpg (100KB, 998x666px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_69973627-998x666.jpg
100KB, 998x666px
I think, that you could make it with a white female, but you've gotta make sure , that she has homogeneous genes (look at her parents & grandparents) .
< Taking that into consideration, you could have a fairly white kid.
Just take a look into her ancestory.
In order for your kid to look white & blond, he doesn't need to have all "pure" -aka. homogeneous genetics.
Of course, you can't completely restore your genetics (unless you get really lucky, and your kid gets the "b" genes for ethnic make up instead of "B" genes from you, which is very unlikely.)
As long as your white gf has full white ancestory, you should be good, m8.
>>
>>133766388
What is the relevance?
>>
>Spic within

But by that logic I'll merge be able to kill the white within either, aren't white genes superior?
>>
>>133766612
Lmao lanklet

194 masterrace you prob have skinny frame too, "viking" genes.
>>
>>133766379
Careful what you wish for anon
>>
>>133766034
I'd hope its not real, but she already does porn so Im not surprised.
The Jews have their hooks in deep into every porn star. They control the porn underworld.
>>
>>133766736
belarussian detected
>>
>>133750809
You guys are missing the point He's half white if he resents the shit skin part then hes fine
as long as his kids wont be raised with shitskin values its fine.
>>
>>133766597
I'm half a spic*, everyone who acknowledges genes pools even a little recognizes I'm half white. If you don't understand basic biology why would you opinion have any substance in what it is we're discussing? Not a bad shit post tho
>>
>>133767163
it seems real
https://www.everipedia.com/leah-gotti/
>>
File: 1498370479383.jpg (309KB, 1400x1984px) Image search: [Google]
1498370479383.jpg
309KB, 1400x1984px
>>133750756
>I want to "even out" my family genetics
>American flag
Yep, it checks out.
>>
>>133757523
Not like we need you, you self hating dominican
>>
Go for a happa
>>
>>133766647
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK? Why'd it gave me a new ID?! No anon I'm OP I posted that but now my ID is different? This is not a shill slide thread, Maybe because I'm using my cellular network? I'm not sure but that's weird
>>
>>133757866
>Implying all dominicans are nigger, and there arent lots of light skinned

You need to get out of that haitian landfill
>>
>>133750756
dam OP this is a serious post If I've ever saw one, as an european have you considered that it really doesn't matter?
>>
File: 1374702781537.gif (490KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
1374702781537.gif
490KB, 167x250px
>>133759545
I dont think people who can´t distinguish satire and seriousness should be allowed to browse pol.
>>
>>133768292
>Portugal
>as an european have you considered that it really doesn't matter?
>>
as a fellow half breed, I feel my purpose is too spread the truth about race mixing.

instead of pledging my life to raising children, I'm going to pledge my life to raising awareness about race mixing. I'm 18 and I hope in college to spread this shit.
>>
Yeah I know what happened when my phones died it gave me a new IP once I turned it on so that's why my ID changed, anyways looks like we're at the eve of the thread now, thanks guys for giving your thoughts and opinions on the matter. This was a good discussion
>>
also an idea is to create a hapa ethnostate within the United States. hapas should feel proud of their identity too
>>
>>133751033
>>133761588
>>133762264

Sheeeeeeeeet
>>
>>133767086
No, been lifting since I was 17. It's just you being insecure.
>>
>>133750809
The only way to whiten out the population is for you to have fewer kids than the general white population.
Of course that means you're less likely to have grandchildren if one doesn't succeed.
I'm sorry you're in your current situation, there really is no solution for it.
It's white people's fault for not having enough kids, but really white were always a minority.
If you look at global numbers there are more blacks, Asian, Indians than whites.
We will be just a blimp on the radar of history and disappear.
>>
>>133768406
We're european wether you like or not, also both off my families come from Galicia not to mention I have some swiss blood, also my father family is a very famous family in Galicia.

I literally had relative that fought with the templars and were part off the reconquista.

So go fuck yourself, here's a gift for you :

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-630-x/11-630-x2014001-eng.htm

Suck a dick
>>
>>133750756
>mom is full white
>moms family is full white
>mom has full white ancestory dating all the way back to the roman rape of britain
>tfw dad is a nigger

lmao
>>
>>133769181
How are you European if you don't have the natural will of self preservation? You've already outed yourself as just the typical south Euro " who cares about race " which is the type of attitude that has lead to your situation in the first place.
>>
>>133750756
O n e D r o p R u l e
>>
>>133769181
hello is it me rajesh
we are white, don't listen to stupid crackers
>>
>>133769359
because it's no use unless we create an Israel and they won't let us.

I'm working on something which I'll post here soon.
>>
>>133769836
t. chink
>>
>>133769836
Indians are more european than you mongoloids, what does finland even do
>>
>>133769993
t. sandnigger
get away from me with your filthy mudblood i am whiter than you cracker look at me i am beautiful
>>133770110
i am doing your wife mother fucker
>>
>>133770286
t. most depressed country in europe
>>
File: 6885448533_ed542ccb47_z.jpg (166KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
6885448533_ed542ccb47_z.jpg
166KB, 427x640px
>>133770413
did i hit a nerve mohammed
i take your wife like i take over pakistan you muslim bitch

say this shit to my face and not online and see what happens to you fucker bitch
>>
>>133750756
You're not white and your children won't be either.
>>
>>133770747
wait, am i indian or muslim? or did i just hit too close to home by highlighting your blatant depression? pop another xanny, white boi. while watching leeroi break your wife's pelvis.
>>
File: n suicide rate.png (632KB, 1600x904px) Image search: [Google]
n suicide rate.png
632KB, 1600x904px
>>133770413
How is that a bad thing? Depression stats when applied to race are indicators of the level of shame a race is capable of feeling.
This is why Japanese and North American natives have the highest suicide rates in the world, and why groids and other pestilences seem to just exist to destroy with no shame whatsoever.
>>
>>133770987
>be leaf
>be pol dweller
>think depression is healthy
the balance of life, i suppose
>>
>>133771096
I'm saying that if you are the opposite of depressed- as in happy- in this current degenerate globalist society- there is something wrong with you worse than depression.
>>
File: my_rickshaw.jpg (4MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
my_rickshaw.jpg
4MB, 3888x2592px
>>133770984
i am white indian you stupid illiterate bastard
my god do i need to run you over with my rickshaw to knock some sense into you or what you dumb sandarab nigger

i can run at speeds of 20km/s and with full load you are FINISHED you silly bitch
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.