[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OY VEY! DONT SEND BACK REFUGEES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 54

File: Screenshot_2017-07-14-20-45-28_1.jpg (162KB, 990x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-14-20-45-28_1.jpg
162KB, 990x1273px
Far-right group sends ship to confront boats rescuing refugees in Mediterranean ‘and take them back to Africa’

Anti-Islam group says it plans to ‘guard the borders of Europe’

>Agitation: Defend Europe plans sink empty migrant boats and disrupt NGO operations at sea Getty
A far-right organisation has launched a boat in the Mediterranean to confront ships rescuing refugees and send them “back to Africa”.

>Defend Europe, a group linked to the European anti-Islam and anti-immigrant “identitarian” movement, is currently sailing a 25-crew 422 tonne vessel to the Libyan coast in a bid to block search-and-rescue vessels operated by humanitarian organisations.

>More than 85,000 refugees and migrants, most of them sub-Saharan Africans, have been rescued and brought to Italy this year, with fears the total could reach 200,000 by December. More than 2,000 have died in crossings.
>>
>NGOs and advocacy groups have expressed alarm at Defend Europe’s mission, telling The Independent that if it carries out its aims it will “get in the way of genuine lifesaving efforts” and risk further loss of life.

>In May Defend Europe carried out a failed attempt to block an Médecins Sans Frontières ship with a small dinghy, and off the back of the stunt has crowdfunded more than €100,000 and bought the larger boat, the C-Star, to pursue its more ambitious plans in the Med.

>The group said in a statement that for the new, larger-scale mission it would “overwatch the doings of the NGOs and disrupt the human trafficking rings by sinking the abandoned boats they leave behind”.

>It added that the group would offer the Libyan Coastguard support by “saving anyone [it] can” if the boat receives an SOS signal, but that anyone it saved would be taken “back to Africa”, as part of its bid to “guard the borders of Europe”.
>>
They are going to get sunk by the Italian navy.
>>
>>133750179
I understand the sentiment but this is a really stupid publicity stunt. Do you really think the eu will let people get away with this?
>>
>>133750179
Thank you based Defend Europers.
>>
>>133750179

Where to donate?
>>
>>133750983
>>133750664
>>133750454
>>133750220
>>133750179
http://defendeurope.net/en/home-2/
>>
LARPing battleships in the Mediterranean go for it
>>
>>133750220
What if the people they save and try to return to Africa kill him instead.
>>
>>133751757
>4chan clover on the "Research" computer graphic
Nice try
>>
I know one of the guys going on the ship.

They are under tremendous pressure from four states (Germany, Italy, Austria and France). They are so far changing their plans, which led to the many of the originally planned crew members to not be able to join.

It is also getting a bit fishy there. Organizers seem to prefer well-known people as the crew, people who can promote them, not actually useful people. Instead of waiting for a few days (for passports), they want to launch as soon as possible without looking at many issues it can leads to.

Italians, without whom the event wouldn't probably happened, are not going.
Plenty of good German guys, who are able to attend plenty of roles and have an actual nautical experience, are not going.
French not coming.
Some crazy Czech ex-military guys who were supposed to provide security are again not going, because the organizers doesn't want to wait a few days.

Instead they board Lauren and Britanny, who are basically useless apart from sharing on the social network.

This can end badly.
>>
>>133752467
what kind of pressure?
>>
>>133750179

Are the smugglers reusing the abandoned ships or something?
>>
>>133750330
Great way to start a civil war. Have the army attack the protestors trying to protect their country and instead defend the foreigners
>>
>>133752760
Confiscation of a ship if it reaches Europe, being arrested for a few days, various bureacratic bullshit.
>>
>>133752971
so is this to delay pr nightmare or do they boneheadedly still follow their agenda to smuggle everyone in?
>>
>>133752467
but anon, this was never going to be a practical way to stop the influx in a meaningful way. about no one knows what is happening, so it *is* supposed to be a publicity operation, isn't it?
>>
File: 1498522583236m.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498522583236m.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>133750179

FAR RIGHT RISE
>>
>>133750179
>plans sink empty migrant boats

Literally what is wrong with this? They're human trafficking operations. Do they return the fucking boats too?

How corrupt can you get?
>>
>>133752467
Protip: they're just going on a $100k full expenses paid fuck holiday.
>>
>>133753179
It seems they do not actually even try to smuggle someone from the original crew.

They basically have two choices:
>Wait a few days, a week most for the origal crew to recollect themselves and prepare their passports and other shit. This would lead to losing Southern and Pettibone but getting a good and reliable crew of actual sailors, Italians and ex-soldiers.

Or

>Go in now, without those people mentioned above, but with Southern and Pettibone.

>>133753438
If you think cruising around the Libya, which is basically anarcho-islamic country ruled by warlords, on the sea where are actual pirates and armed smugglers without the good sailors and security, then you are a retard. What they will do when they have to take 30 niggers on board?
>>
>>133753438

I know little of their operations, but it would be wise to go for PR and just illuminate this whole situation.
Many people still believe the 'refugees' actually come from Syria alone.

There's no way 1 boat can handle the Italian coast guard and all the (((smuggler/NGO))) boats, plus they'll probably be jailed if they tried to touch the migrants.

They should go there and document and broadcast to the world what is happening. Bonus if they are aggressed upon/ arrested without breaking any laws, that would help their cause. You can't take on a gigantic bureaucracy head to head, martyrdom and swaying the people to your cause is the way to go.
>>
>>133750454
At the very least it attracts media attention and if the EU prevent this from happening then more people will realize the UE want our invasion.
>>
>>133754052
There are numerous documentaries and articles about the NGOs and migrant sources, no one who wants to know where they come from is unable to access the data. And whoever doesn't want to know, won't want to know even if all these people get impaled on their ship's mast by the Somalian pirates and it gets on the evening news.
>>
>>133752008
Isn't it what they've been doing for quite a while now?
>>
>>133752467
>Instead they board Lauren and Britanny, who are basically useless apart from sharing on the social network.

It's a propaganda (in the good sense) mission, so it makes sense. I doubt they will bring any negroes back to Africa, but they might get some damning video evidence of the NGOs. Forcefully dropping off negroes in Africa would be a pr disaster anyways, except with people like us.
That is what I assume.
>>
Shit, wrong post, that >>133754319 goes there >>133752947
>>
>>133751846
>Anyone who gets off their ass is a LARPer lololol praise kek deus vult!
>>
File: ChildrenIsBad_ButRacist.jpg (148KB, 1024x419px) Image search: [Google]
ChildrenIsBad_ButRacist.jpg
148KB, 1024x419px
Really makes you think...
>>
>>133750179
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>133752467
>They are so far changing their plans
>Italians, without whom the event wouldn't probably happened, are not going.
>French not coming.

All this is wrong.

>Organizers seem to prefer well-known people as the crew, people who can promote them, not actually useful people

Because they can't end the whole invasion with one ship, they need attention. Define "useful". There will be known people and useful people. Just "not only useful people".

>Instead of waiting for a few days (for passports), they want to launch as soon as possible without looking at many issues it can leads to.

Because waiting is an issue in itself. NGOs are also putting pressure, they plan to disrupt the operation. We can't afford to wait too long, especially since the UE (the Commission and Parliament) is beggining to talk about it.

>who are basically useless apart from sharing on the social network.

>This is somehow useless in 2017
>>
>>133754708

This are the good goys doing this:

https://www.defendevropa.org/

You can give them shekels or help them in other ways.
>>
>>133750220
Fucking hate NGOs with a passion. They live in their own fantasy world
>>
>>133753943
>on the sea where are actual pirates and armed smugglers without the good sailors and security

You're the retard, this zone is 24/24 patroled by coastguards and NGOs. Smugglers don't even take sea no more, they just push boats and NGOs are doing all the work.

+ >pirates in the Mediterranean

You don't actually know nobody from this operation.
>>
>>133750179

Fucking do it, you need more support.

Good goyz, I wish I could help
>>
File: 1440445484032.jpg (124KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
1440445484032.jpg
124KB, 691x680px
>>133750179
>Defend Europe
>Far-right group
>>
>>133754278
I don't want to agree, because then we are doomed.
Then there is no political solution to this, there will be race war, there will be violence, lots of violence. And it is time to get carry permits.

My experience is most people are just lazy as shit and won't bother to look up or cross examine any information they are fed. That's why I'm hoping this somehow makes it to the propaganda-box and the people sees what's going on. I'm not having high hopes of msm picking this up, but the defend-europe youths' cause is noble.

Perhaps the situation we're in is close to that of pre-Hitler germany, think of that, a second coming inbound. The cleansing will happen again.

Really, I can't see a peaceful way out of this anymore, if this operation is completely ignored by msm, I'm getting a god dam gun.
>>
>>133754708
Can't get onboard if they're not sure about you, this is a small crew (25) for a first time operation, they need to be sure about everyone. But you can donate if you want to.
>>
>>133755186
>Europe is the UE
>being far-right is defending your nation, not your race

kys
>>
>>133754333
The thing is that - at least to me - something is just strange, if you throw out sailors and security for the trip to the fucking Africa out of the window.

>>133754762
What they gonna do if, God forbids, actually have to help some niggers on a raft? Will they take them on board? Who will organize that when you don't have a sailors? What then? Who will make them stay and stop them from chimping out, when they get to know they are going back, if not some hardcore security personel? Shit mang, sure that Lauren and her camera will be of much use then.

So no one to get people from the sea, no one to keep them in check, but plenty of cameras. At least you get to shoot your own rape.

Now I'm not saying they are fake or anything, I just fear they are naive as fuck and that can end badly.
>>
>>133750330
I really hope so, when a government blatantly turns on its own people, they tend to get really pissed.
>>
>>133754590
"Whatever the story, spin a narrative that's anti-White..."
>>
File: Trump Check em.png (987KB, 815x851px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Check em.png
987KB, 815x851px
>>133754590
>The Independent

They should really rename themselves as "The Inconsistent"
>>
>>133750179
>rescuing

We all know they're just going straight to the shore and picking them up. Why do we even pretend not to know?
>>
>>133750179
What would happen if a country with balls went ahead and started killing these refugees and blowing up their boats? Would the US or other European countries sacrifice their own to stop people from stopping niggers from entering Europe or would it just be sanctions?
>>
I love how a few decades ago, "far right" meant totalitarian control of a country but now it means defending your country from "refugees" abusing humanitarian aid loopholes that were meant to help people who actually need them
>>
>>133756367
Fucking leaf. Your country was built on the back of black men. The original Canadians were black until you French faggots enslaved us
>>
>>133756226

Time to find out. You got a boat m8?
>>
>>133756367
this fuck this world I hate Jews and cuckservatives
>>
>>133756510
gr8b8m8
>>
>>133751757
Nice Id.
>>
>>133753943
>It seems they do not actually even try to smuggle someone from the original crew.
sry, misunderstanding.
I meant this from the gvnmts perspective:
>so is this to delay pr nightmare or do they boneheadedly still follow their agenda to smuggle everyone in?
>>
>>133756510
stop your fucking meme flag bait posting and go back to plebbit you faggot. It is not funny, no one cares and you are just shitting up the board and wasting time
>>
File: 1285843232337.gif (37KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1285843232337.gif
37KB, 100x100px
>>133750179
>Sinking abandoned ships and safely returning illegal migrants to their country of origin is far-right

How far can one pendulum swing?
>>
>>133753943
Are Lauren and Pettibone refusing to wait?

Is this whole thing just a way for Sellner to fuck Lauren Southern?
>>
>>133756545
I would need my own country, if some random guys do this they will smiley be arrested but if a country backed it, the only way to stop it would be war which I can't picture happening

>>133756645
What do you r8? 8/8?
>>
File: IMG_20170715_210519.png (563KB, 988x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_210519.png
563KB, 988x832px
>>133755566
Ok, pic is proof I'm involved and not bullshiting (I just took both screens with my phone).

Can't really get into details, but it's carefully planned. We changed some details from the very initial plan indeed (the idea was from months ago), especially regarding the "shall we get them on board?" problem. We're already in contact with libyan coast guards.
>>
Seriously These Generation Identitiare guys are so based, a true huwhite pill. Godspeed Sellner
>>
>>133756732
Did I strike a nerve fag? Do you need your own safe board? How dare you speak to me like that, I am a member of the board of peace you racist
>>
>>133751846
Is it still LARPing if they actually do the thing though?
>>
File: IMG_0296.jpg (67KB, 625x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
67KB, 625x537px
>>133754590
>last 2 articles on same day
I get the feeling they don't even try to make logically consistent sense anymore.
>>
>>133756952
>>Can't really get into details
If you don't want to answer questions, then fuck off.

What will you do when they sabotage their own boat and you're forced to rescue them and bring them on board due to international maritime law?
>>
>>133753943
>If you think cruising around the Libya, which is basically anarcho-islamic country ruled by warlords, on the sea where are actual pirates and armed smugglers without the good sailors and security, then you are a retard. What they will do when they have to take 30 niggers on board?
well not good obviously, but on the other foot, the ngo bouats als have a lot of middle aged childless women fith feels on it, so...
>>
>>133756952
Shit nigger I really hope you are right. Because if you are not, it could lead to some serious party time for the people on board.

>>133757238
Yeah, because they are doing what the niggers want, right. Identitarians want to do the opposite.
>>
>>133756952
If the Italian and French branch isn't taking part then who is?
>>
File: FEED ME CHILDREN.png (220KB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
FEED ME CHILDREN.png
220KB, 400x596px
>>133750179
Finally, someone is doing something. This has enormous potential.
>Patrol the mediterranean
>get to migrant boats first
>rescue them
>take them back to africa before government ships even know what's happening
>more and more ships volunteer to help with this
>get subtly crowdfunded by pissed off europeans
>an entire navy is waiting for migrant ships to come to them for help so they can Send Them Back
>migrants eventually give up on the sea route
>New group forms that meets land crossers with offers of food, water and transportation
>transportation is back to middle east
>Europe gets a wall before US even builds one and it actually works
YOU CAN DO IT EUROPE
I BELIEVE IN YOU
>>
>>133757214
>>133757411
I can't get into details for obvious reasons you moron, I wan't go public about important things our opponents may use against us.

You realize on these boats there is no more smugglers, just illegal waiting for the first time to be picked up by NGOs? They won't realize we aren't, we'll be a boat of white people coming to save them.

>>133757582
They are taking part, alongside Austrians. A bit more complicated for Germans, but some should be onboard too. Also there's a real crew, we don't expect to pilot such a boat by ourselves.
>>
>>133757642
>take them back to africa before government ships even know what's happening

Government ships are aware, we are in touch. They're happy about it, they hate NGOs (many accidents and more deaths because of them since a few months).
>>
>>133757773
I'm sorry if I'm asking too much. I really support GI but live in the U.K so I can't be a member but how many people are gunna be on board and what will you do if a ship of niggers starts drowning near you.
>>
>>133750220
Do they take bitcoin?
>>
>>133757773
Won't the word get out quickly and they'll know the ship?
>>
>>133757411
yes, but the pirate/warlord types couldn't care less, right?
or do ngo ships have a protection deal?!!!??
still seeing this somehow more as awareness rather than practical op.
any ideas on the governments motives to excert pressure and not trying to stop this themselves?
>>
>>133757998
yes

http://defendeurope.net/en/home-2/
>>
>>133757773
>I can't get into details for obvious reasons you moron, I wan't go public about important things our opponents may use against us.
What, like the INTERNATIONAL MARITIME FUCKING LAW YOU FUCKING NINCOMPOOPS. What an esoteric and mystical fucking concept.

Here are your options in reality: a) go to jail for a VERY FUCKING LONG TIME or b) transport a boat full of Somalian refugees to Italy

Let's just hope Lauren gives you a hole too, since Martin can't fill all three at once, or your trip will be for nothing.
>>
>>133757773
what is your take on the european gvnmnts complicity with this ngo traffiking operation.
what motivates them really?
>>
>>133758205

Actually you're required to transport to the closest port, which makes more sense than Italy.
>>
>>133750179
What we need is a far-right Sea Shepherd to assholeishly harass the NGO's 24/7 rather than engage in the PR disaster of directly attacking the refugee boats.

(They can also secretly attack the refugee boats, but only when they know no(((body))) is looking.)

Bonus points if they paint shark teeth on their like Sea Shepherd does.

I just want to see the "M/V Mel Gibson" or the "M/V Pim Fortuyn" painted in dazzle camo with shark teeth on it ramming NGO ships and refugee ferries in international waters.

Someone needs to start a fund for this.
>>
>>133758375

White genocide, tolerance, and a dream of a diversified (non-white) Europe
>>
>>133758410
I said in reality, since I doubt these retards would consider their boat being sunk too as a positive outcome.
>>
>>133758070
And if praying that niggers won't notice is the only "plan", then it really fills me with confidence.

>>133758158
They have a fuckawesome business from smuggling niggers. Guess how they react when someone tries to disrupt it.

>>133758410
Which really doesn't answers what happens when they find out and there will be no one on the board to chill them the fuck out.
>>
>>133758205
>transporting distressed vessel to the nearest port is breaking maritime law
No, I'm not donating to your NGO. Kys thank you very much.
>>
>>133758528
yes, that is the standard explanation.
So in your mind, how did these white people come to work for white genocide?
scince they are excerting pressure, did you confront theyr serfs, how do they react?
>>
>>133757998
Yes, http://defendeurope.net/en/support-us_en/

If you want to give, many thanks

>>133758070
You mean illegals? Africans who've never sailed and are promised by smugglers they only have to pay to get to Europe? Why would smugglers even tell them there's a ship waiting to get them back to Africa? They have a business to run.

>>133757995
25 people.
We're the good guys, we want to save lives. Of course we will rescue them, didnt you read the interviews?

>>133758205
That's wrong because the maritime international law ask us to rescue and get them to the nearest safest ports. Libya have safe ports, they even have coast guards you know? The whole problem precisely is that NGOs are getting them to UE and not Libya.

Just yesterday, the european Commission was asked about us. They didnt deny we were perfectly legal. They're extremely embarassed about this mission. Check their press conference (can't give link, system think it's spam)

>>133758375
Pretty much this >>133758528
>>
>>133758634

How would the niggers sink a functional boat?
>>
>>133758738
i see.
so there is a business deal.
probably implicit and unprovable.
>>
>>133750179
>>Defend Europe, a group linked to the European anti-Islam and anti-immigrant “identitarian” movement, is currently sailing a 25-crew 422 tonne vessel to the Libyan coast in a bid to block search-and-rescue vessels operated by humanitarian organisations.
Damn, that's a much bigger vessel than I was expecting.
>>
How many government lists do I go on if I donate?
>>
>>133758952
Ethnomasochism. They fell for the "whites are evil" meme, they believe everything is indeed our fault and our reponsability. That if Africa is such a bad place, it's because of colonization. And if western societies are becoming increasingly violent, it's because of muh racism.
>>
>>133758738

Yes. You raise a fair point.
I am sure there is more to their plan than what is shown on their donation website, take it easy mate, these people are not suicidal.

> Going to Libya to pick up hordes of unwashed, aggressive aids-niggers.
> Let's not bring security guys
> lol k

These guys are not lefties, I wouldn't worry.
>>
>>133758994
Thanks Belgianbro you always have great info in these kinds of threads.

Btw I'd recommend you atleast have some pepper spray and batons just in case of monkey business.
>>
>>133758994
>That's wrong because the maritime international law ask us to rescue and get them to the nearest safest ports. Libya have safe ports, they even have coast guards you know? The whole problem precisely is that NGOs are getting them to UE and not Libya.
Alright, bucko. You have a boat made for how many people again? You fill it with three times the capacity of rescued migrants that didn't drown (and guess what, you'll be held accountable for the ones who did). They tell you to go to Italy.

What do you do? Will you threaten them with a secret nuke? Will you sink your own boat and kill yourself? Or just refuse and get torn apart by their bare hands?
>>
>>133759489

> (and guess what, you'll be held accountable for the ones who did)
No you would not.
>>
File: 1500088668264.jpg (61KB, 293x344px) Image search: [Google]
1500088668264.jpg
61KB, 293x344px
>>133759463
>just in case of monkey business.
Don't forget to see planet of the apes:Based on a true story
>>
File: whale-wars.jpg (70KB, 556x604px) Image search: [Google]
whale-wars.jpg
70KB, 556x604px
>>133750179
While I completely agree with their cause, I'm getting some serious "WE WUZ PIRATES" vibes from this.
>>
>>133759232
I cant believe this for it is revolting.
They are supposed to be educated functionaries, not ideologues. We need exactly know how this happend.
Did you have the chance to confront them peronally, how do they react? did you hear from someone in the operation?
>>
File: 94d.png (475KB, 680x774px) Image search: [Google]
94d.png
475KB, 680x774px
>>133750179
I've already donated what i can. DO YOUR PART LADS! DEFEND EUROPE!
>>
This is like whale wars except with africans. Very exciting. They should air this on discovery.
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (17KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
17KB, 478x350px
>>133758994
Maybe, I guess. I was also think if an illegal is picked up and returned more than once they'll recognize the ship and alert the others on board.

Hope they're talking precautions (weapons and trained professionals)...sounds dangerous. I'd hate to be on board with a hundred angry Somalis or Eritreans when they realize they going back to Africa.
>>
Why the fuck have they taken Lauren and Brittany. God damn rape bait, better not rescue any horny survivors. let them drown instead
>>
(((Bulman)))

Come on /pol/, takes this long for someone to point out the obvious?
>>
>>133759880
>Maybe, I guess. I was also think if an illegal is picked up and returned more than once they'll recognize the ship and alert the others on board.
You're wrongfully assuming that this is supposed to be anything more than a strictly one-time publicity stunt and photo op. And then Martin and Lauren get to keep their private yacht.
>>
Send a few ships sending them back to from whence they came.
>>
>>133759489
This is my exact concern here. Because obviously, there is no good way out of this without the proper muscle.

If they get trashed on their own ship and/or those girls get raped, this will be leftist masturbation dream for another century.
>>
>>133758952
Well someone opened the borders to Europe, didn't they?
Your local politician might very well be working for white genocide. Promoting open borders to 3rd world shitholes, forcing native taxpayers to pay for invaders living expenses, and healthcare, thus taking important capital away from Native population to support their own families and buy their own homes. Not to mention the influx will inflate the housing market making it even harder to find living space for natives, who doesn't get it on the taxpayers expense.
>>
File: pepe-toast-wine.png (21KB, 240x223px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-toast-wine.png
21KB, 240x223px
People may don't know about that,but the exact locations of smuggling ships are passed down by american intelligence agencies.
Good job on electing an uncucked president for a change.Really appreciate it.
>>
>>133759463
Thanks!

>>133759489
You have no idea how things are going right now there, right? I just can't publicly tell what the plan is, and I don't give a shit if you're not satisfied. Everything is planned, thought, and we are in touch with Libyan coast guards. Now if you want more you'll have to wait for it to happen, I'm not giving details, this is too important.

>>133759723
Thank you

>>133759929
We need exposure, to reach as many people as possible. Of course we won't end the whole trafficking with one boat, we have to bring attention so politics will have to act. Think Greenpeace.

>>133759721
Yes, I met some of them and they are your average leftists, really. Poor people are just fleeing war, Europe have money, it's just those ebil racists who don't want to help. I'm not kidding, Can you speak french? I can show you some examples I think.

>>133759880
They won't just be landed anywhere, but taken care of by libyan officials. Little chance they can try again (costs a lot of money) and even less we encouter the same guy twice.
>>
>>133760653
>>You have no idea how things are going right now there, right?
More than you apparently.

>we have to bring attention so politics will have to act. Think Greenpeace.
Now I'm pretty sure you're just LARPing, not even those guys can be this retarded, can they?
>>
>>133750220
it's a start
>>
>>133760434
yes, this is all obvious, captain.
There is a deep mindgame involved here, that needs to bee understood in nas much detail as possible.
You usually get to make 2 or three arguments, and these must really really hit.
what are these faggots up to?
what is their vision?
how do they see themselves?
how can they not see that theyr mulziculti shit isn't working?
how can they overlook all the contrarian evidence(and have all the statistics), what does it take to do so?
did they clean theyr room?
how do they see themselves in 5 years?
>>
>>133760517
can you expand?
>>
>>133750179
"anti-islam" group.
they wouldn't want them regardless of religion.
>>
>>133760653
i can't french but dont mind being on the receiving end of it.
post away, s.o. will tranlate
>>
>>133750179
Didn't know Far-right had a ship.
>>
>>133761492

When you have an (((agenda))) opposing evidence doesn't hinder you now does it?

If I point out to ISIS that muhammad is a pedophile, will they beome Christian?

Facts doesn't matter to ideologues mate
>>
>>133761711
if you wanna bump, just write bump if you are not kekish
>>
>>133750179
>>133750220
Where can I donate? Anonymously, obviously.
>>
>>133761663
Two examples I can think about right now:

This guy is from a NGO who picks up illegals. Look at how he's emotionally invested, how he's about black and white, good and bad. No logic, pure emotion.

https://twitter.com/brutofficiel/status/884303436266618880

This was a french identitarian going to a pro migrant forum. He asked people donations to help victims of migrants, and "debated" them. See how they're all clueless, spouting slogans, unable to understand logics, refusing facts, not even agreeing to debate for some of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBy0SackaI
>>
>>133762139

http://defendeurope.net/en/support-us_en/
>>
>>133761881
yes, but this mindgame needs to be understood in its foundations.
this is some complex *psychostuff*!!!, unless you are prepared to accept one lone evil mastermind who drives the agenda.
>>
>>133762408
I don't have bitcoin but I may get some just to donate.
>>
>>133762139
Or https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

Thank you for the help
>>
>>133762323
we need to have more threads on this topic in general
>>
>>133762601
I dislike to start threads about the identitarian mouvement because it really looks like shilling or trying to grab money. I'd rather answer whenever there's questions and I stumble upon a thread. I already have saved many posts from previous threads to answer quickly about the history, goals, ideology, etc of GI.
>>
>>133762425

Zionists/globalists

Zionists are a sect of jews who believes the goyim(non-jews) are basically like animals and can be treated as the jew sees fit, because the jew is the chosen people of god.
When this mindset meets the willingness of the white race to admit its flaws (show of weakness) disaster happens. Everyone hates weakness, and is ready to exploit it, that's evolution.

The turks genocided the armenians millions of them, but never acknowledged it, and they get no shit for it. Compare to Hilters Germany.

Whites ability to self-criticize as well as (((certain))) groups' ability to exploit makes the horrible mess we see now. Thats about the best psycho-analysis of the situation i can give you.

Dont think in terms of: "I could never do that! Genocide a whole people!"

Think more like: "What can I possible achieve knowing I have the full support of the one and only true god, other races of humans are less than me, and have more in common with animals, because I was chosen exclusively by GOD the others are GOD-FORSAKEN!"
>>
>>133762840
you rightfully picked up a concrete issue, use it.
how can allmost all the media types be complicit.
again and again, the psycho stuff needs to be unerstood.
if as you said, facts are not important, then you need to know about their inner psyche
i started working on this a little, it is all terrible.
understand your opponent.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 688x456px
>>133754590
Meme this hard on their Twitter page. These anti-bastards need their biases to be known.
>>
>>133750220
or they could pay and ex milatery to fucking shoot the boats. how god dam hard is it for fuck sake .. i can even do it just give me a fucking 50 cal and pay me 3k month and ill keep europe safe
>>
>>133750179
>far right
Sellner & Co are fucking hipsters that also slightly care about their nation. Nothing about them is far right.
>>
>>133750179
When their boat capsizes or catches on fire and they all tread water, screaming for help from the refugee boat they just tried to sink as it heads off into the horizon and the sharks start smelling blood and they wade through their own dead in a last ditch effort to swim to where they think land is.... 0 fucks will be given by most of the world
>>
>>133763216
yes, that is the well known surface gestalt of it
>>
>>133755063
>They live in their own fantasy world

Not really, they just have legit malicious intent.
>>
>>133763358
Fair enough. Do share your findings.
>>
File: 1483896546572.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483896546572.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>133761711
>Far-right

Anon, please. Our views would be considered moderate 50 years ago.

>>133760653
Go get 'em brother. Regards from America.
>>
Niggers will learn how to swim, sooner or later
>>
>>133762840

DO IT anyways. There's way to much jew-shilling. We need good guys counter-shilling.
Also its not shilling unless they pay you to support them, which I doubt
>>
File: 2017-07-15.png (357KB, 586x616px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-15.png
357KB, 586x616px
>>
File: 1487643978036.jpg (367KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487643978036.jpg
367KB, 621x1000px
>>133763839
It's been thousands of years and they still can't figure it out. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
>>
File: 1494610167329.jpg (12KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1494610167329.jpg
12KB, 250x236px
>>133750220
>but that anyone it saved would be taken “back to Africa”
>implying this phrase is racist

They're literally going back to Africa!
>>
>>133750179
From their website
>>
>>133750179
.50 caliber bullets below the water-line should do the trick.
>>
>>133750179
So when are we going to see this headline?

Far-left group sends ships to smuggle rapefugees in Mediterranean 'and send them to Europe'
>>
>>133750179
What would the be media say if instead of taking the rapefugees 'back to Africa' Defend Europe took them all to Israel instead.
>>
Europeans will never become slaves of Africans
>>
File: 1498857862012.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1498857862012.png
187KB, 758x631px
>>133764456
>Lifes
>>
>>133755356
>your nation
okaydokay non-country
>>
File: DEzafr5UwAAsoL2.jpg (67KB, 989x539px) Image search: [Google]
DEzafr5UwAAsoL2.jpg
67KB, 989x539px
>>133761663
Just found this on twitter.

>>133767355
I'm French.
>>
>>133767857
>I'm French
my condolence
>>
File: 1500137389674.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1500137389674.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>133753544
>2000 died out of 85000
uhh wasn't based Poseidon supposed to help us out?
>>
>>133755974
Indepocket more likeit
>>
File: 1496103348666.jpg (2MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496103348666.jpg
2MB, 3000x1800px
>>133750179
>>133758494
>>
>>133753611
sOMEONE TELL them how a large rope across the enemy's bow can foul in their props. I assume the defender's boat is smaller and faster, just drag a huge hempen rope across the bow of the larger migrant smuggling mother-ship, (under steam) and let the mother ship run over the fat rope, (and let go the rope) rope fouls in the large ships propellers, potentially causing massive damage to the propellers and drive shafts of the mother ship.

>Shut that piece of shit down.

Also they should be prepared for every unconventional type of weapon being used against them.
>>
Question: Why Africa is the only continent that has never developed?
There is a reason: it is populated by Africans.
And why should Europe take the Africans?
>>
>>133751757
>1337
>I488

Kek wills Defend Europe.
>>
File: 1500140554791.jpg (495KB, 1813x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1500140554791.jpg
495KB, 1813x1240px
>>133769822
>>
File: SlowDeathOfEurope.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SlowDeathOfEurope.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133750179
For those who are unaware.
>>
>>133769822
(((White genocide))) my friend. Koudenhove Calergi. You signed up for it like the rest of europe. We signed up for it in 1965, but we called it something else.
>>
File: 1492800824381.jpg (164KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
1492800824381.jpg
164KB, 800x936px
>>133769822
>>133770046
niggers are literally a cancer of civilization; they can only destroy
>>
>far right
people are actually impressed by this

uh.
>>
>>133770109
just imagine somebody from the USA with a Boat and a 50 cal sniper rifle just shooting the boats down, man would that ever be fun and you would hold the record for the most kills
>>
File: 1499902289526.png (446KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499902289526.png
446KB, 600x600px
>>133770423
>>
>>133754590
Saved
>>
>>133750179
(((EU))) has completely streamlined the import of niggers.
These commies are just pawns.
Coast guard collects them from the commie "rescuers"-
Dedicated ports to welcome them. Security bares out reporters.
Busses secretly transport migrants immediately out of sight of the goyim. People wont even notice 10.000s shipped under their nose into Europe.
Camps are protected by security and soldiers barring out reporters
No one can count how many are shipped into the heart of Europe.

You dont need to understand German to understand whats going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwx3To-KcD0

Odds are (((EU))) coast guard will "protect" the trafficers right of the Lybian coast while watching the trafficers drop of the niggers into the hand of commies shipping them to Europe.
>>
>>133750454
The EU isn't a military entity......yet, and exercises no authority over national militaries - and this shit is international waters. The real question is if EU gets NATO involved. Without military capability the EU can't do shit
>>
File: REMOVE.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>133756952
>9000 hours in paint
>>
>>133752947
>Great way to start a civil war.
the war has already started
>>
>>133752467
>Britanny
that fucking octaroon from hwndu?
>>
>>133771669
No, Brittany Pettibone
>>
>>133752971
And they didn't know that the plan as they thought it was going to bring all those problems? Confronting the migrant boats at see is not agood idea and could end very badly, the safer and most effective thing to do is wait for the NGO boats to arrive to docks and destroy them so that they cannot sail for a long amount of time. It's the NGO boats that are doing the most in this trafficking.
>>
>>133772180
Of course that would be more effective but you'd have to find highly skilled people who are willing to risk long prison sentences for that.
>>
File: 1474235672500.jpg (174KB, 756x771px) Image search: [Google]
1474235672500.jpg
174KB, 756x771px
>>133750330
And watch as italy falls into violence
>>
I hope the Defend ship rescues a ship full of Africans and drop them off where they came from. I want to hear libcucks REEEE about not bringing them to Italy instead.
>>
>>133772441
risking the precious lives of the niggers in sea incidents is safer instead? They could be accused of nigger genocide or some other nonsense.
>>
>>133755003
Tell me, dear anon. Which one is the right one and which one is the wrong one? One of the sites is of the Identitarian Movement and link you provided is to... ?
>>
>>133772603
Why would we?
We have police that protect people here.
>>
Protip: italians are involved, money will disappear, nothing will be done
>>
>>133772875
Niggers aren't people
>>
>>133750179
>not being an open boarders Marxist
hur dur they're literally Hitler !!!!! This is what the mainstream media sound like to me, fake news.
>>
Donated. Praise Neptune!
>>
File: 9f65e1519edb6a438b96d5ebfc738cc3.jpg (364KB, 1992x888px) Image search: [Google]
9f65e1519edb6a438b96d5ebfc738cc3.jpg
364KB, 1992x888px
>>133750179
Anyone got $100 Million to drop on one of these babies?
>>
>get a small fleet of boats
>plant IED mines off the coast of libya
>both NGOs and sandniggers suffer
>>
Sink their boats!
>>
File: Dis Gon B Gud.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
Dis Gon B Gud.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>133750179
This is going to be great.
>>
File: 897020.jpg (40KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
897020.jpg
40KB, 800x533px
>>133750179
That's the ship
>>
>>133770109
>Medecins Sans Frontiers(Doctors Without Boarders)
>Reponsible for sponsoring GDQ

Holy shit MSF better get cracked down HARD.
>>
File: 1485528023835.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
1485528023835.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>133774015
needs a proper flag
>>
>>133774339
It's under Djibouti today, so there is Djibouti flag
>>
>>133756226
Like a Eastern European navy/coastguard?
Seriously fucking who?
Serbia lost it's coast when broke ass Montenegro split, BiH and Croatia aren't exactly great naval powers either. Albania is Muzzie and so are the Turks, the other eastern euros only have Black or Baltic Sea ports.
Greece, Spain or France have to oppose Italy. Greece is the best chance
Or the Russian Black Sea Fleet or the US navy. - not happening.
So then the fuck who? Cyprus? They have half an island full of Turk invaders to worry about.
Maltese? Yeah right a sizable portion of the Island is ummah.
Monacao? Under French protection and their EEZ is mere miles off their coast

Italy takes up a shit ton of the Med and it's easy as fuck to end up in their waters
>>
>>133774339
Sorry I was wrong. It sails under Mongolian flag :D but it is registered in Djibouti. Ships name is C STAR.
>>
>>133750179

It's about damn time. Plus I wished people would stop calling the muzzies 'refugees' because they are not. They are squatters and shit throwers.
>>
File: asdsadsasdad.jpg (28KB, 464x494px) Image search: [Google]
asdsadsasdad.jpg
28KB, 464x494px
>>133775095
Oy vey, going home?
>>
>>133775647
C STAR is going to Catania between 17.-19.7 and then the great happenings will start.
>>
>>133775399
Its not just Muslims that are being trafficked, Africans are being trafficked too.
>>
File: Jason_Florio-6667-1024x682.jpg (129KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Florio-6667-1024x682.jpg
129KB, 1024x682px
why do these type of people wear gopros all the time if they are just helping out stranded boats
>>
File: Jason_Florio-6462-1024x682.jpg (114KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Florio-6462-1024x682.jpg
114KB, 1024x682px
>>133776226
>>
>>133751757
Dat filename......Kek demands it!
>>
>>133756226
The best way to do it would be to form a naval militia or form or hire a sympathetic naval Private Military Company, but you need Soros tier money to finance a private military operation.
If I had unlimited funds I'd acquire OSA II PGM's and gunboats from the Chinese, or suicide drones
>>
tfw they take you back to africa instead of europe.
>>
The French Indentitarians

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/11/strasbourg-archbishop-great-replacement-muslims-france-be-theirs/
>>
File: wewuzcataneseandshit.jpg (88KB, 1131x552px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzcataneseandshit.jpg
88KB, 1131x552px
>>133776147
U sure?
>>
>>133776147
It is not going to the any European port if they have any common sense. The moment it hits the port, the bureaucratic bullshit starts and they could get their ship taken.

I actually think that is the reason why is that bullshit with passports as other anon mentioned - they can't get their people to Africa without passports.
>>
Man, fuck Médecins Sans Frontières.

Never since Greenpeace as there been such a disgusting criminal organization posing as a humanitarian group. They should all be sued and put to jail.
>>
>>133758205
Then the US coast guard breaks maritime law every month because they send shitskins back to Haiti, South America, etc all the damned time
>>
>>133776226
Fuck even the nigger is smirking at how retarded Europeans are.
>>
>>133750179

YAY!

PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>133751757
>1488
>>
>>133776837

What not wanting nigger riff raff in their lands and cities?
>>
>>133776645
Yes, according to our national broadcast company. Their reporters found out that C STAR is former finnish ship and they called the head of Génération Identitaire (italian department) Lorenzo Fiato.
>>
File: whitepride.jpg (50KB, 668x342px) Image search: [Google]
whitepride.jpg
50KB, 668x342px
Why can't we just be left alone?
>>
>>133776817
I think you can even leave them to drown if taking them aboard would endanger the crew or ship. The best thing this ship could do is fill their ship to capacity, then approach migrant boats so they think it is a rescue ship. The shitskins like to capsize their own boats so that the cucks will be forced to take them, but then this ship could leave them to drown because they were already full up below deck.
>>
So these guys bought that ship for less than 150k right? Fueled and with enough personnel to make it move yes?
For an endless number of days right?
>>
>>133776727
>Médecins Sans Frontières.

>Rony Brauman (who became the organisation's president in 1982)

>Rony Brauman, born June 19, 1950, in Jerusalem, is a French physician specializing in tropical diseases.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME
>>
>>133777323
Now that you mentioned him, that guy is a creationist, we be in gud hands and shiet
>>
File: kike_public_relations.jpg (100KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
kike_public_relations.jpg
100KB, 537x720px
>>133750179
They be false flagged by the EU/NGOs and blamed for annuda shoah at sea.
>>
>>133751757

>1488

I guess i have to donate now
>>
>>133750179
I want to go too.
>>
Good peace way to avoid the problem
But unfortunately they will come back
>>
>>133774015

Haha I had a portion of my military service on her sister ship
>>
>>133764456
GRAPHIC DESIGN IS MY PASSION
>>
all these people fleeing africa gives me the gasses.
>>
>>133761711
>the extremist group known as "far-right" (believed to be the same group wanted hacker "4chan" belongs to) sends ship to confront...
>>
>>133754590
weird, looked up 'the independent' and it was purchased by a russian oligarch and oil executive in 2010. anyone care to inform me? either way, this shit is ridiculous
>>
>>133776226
to have a record of their percieved heroism
>>
>>133777485
In Catania, 15 "activists" is boarding to C STAR and it has ukrainian crew. After Catania C STAR is heading to coast of Libya for 10 days.
>>
>>133778469
Kek, ukraniots, if this is not a scam my name is Belinda
>>
>>133778394
accuse him of meddling with the demographic structure on behalf of putin?
>>
>>133778694
What is that website you follow where each ships are? I want follow it too.

But remember, 17-19.7 in Catania and after that to the coast of Libya to turn around muslim boats.
>>
>>133778394
"russian" oligarch. tons of jews in russia my friend.
>>
>>133778945
Where are you getting that Catania info?
>>
>>133778945
fleetmon or marinetraffic, but if you slap the name of the ship in google you'll find many sites with other info about the vessel (like the for sale ad or the fact that it takes more than 7k/day to run it)
>>
>>133779143
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9719552

It's in finnish and I don't know how the google translate works with finnish :D
>>
>>133779178
thanks
>>
File: 1480117486981.png (3MB, 1379x796px) Image search: [Google]
1480117486981.png
3MB, 1379x796px
>>133750330
Good. It would show white people that their governments no longer care about them.
Light this fucking powder keg.
>>
File: index.jpg (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
2KB, 160x90px
>>133753943
Oh fuck, Lauren is gonna get gang raped.
>>
>>133751757
sent :^)
literally though
>>
>>133779592
That's what you call 4d chess.
>>
why bother, just sink them
>>
File: 1498487675625.jpg (171KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498487675625.jpg
171KB, 1024x682px
>>133776289
>Filename
>>
WHAT A SURPRISE! UN admits that at least seven out of ten* of the Muslim invaders swarming Europe are NOT refugees

The United Nations (UN) claims that the majority of migrants are not refugees, but, are in fact, economic migrants searching for a better life mainly funded by generous socialist handouts provided by hard-working EU taxpayers. *In fact, only 2.65% of the invaders are refugees, but the Muslim and Leftist-controlled UN will never admit that. In Sweden and Germany, only about 8% of economic migrants have found employment or ever will.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/07/12/what-a-surprise-un-admits-that-at-least-seven-out-of-ten-of-the-muslim-invaders-swarming-europe-are-not-refugees/
>>
File: 1498152101406.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498152101406.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>133779304

>Finnish ship
>sailing under the Mongolian flag

Holy fuck I thought you were joking. Fugggg :D
>>
>>133779304
Gud enough :DDD
Btw NGOs in italy get a fuckload of money from the govt :DDDDDD
And guess again GI is either a political party (which is not) or a NGO :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>133766913

this is why we cant have nice things
>>
File: DCYlsMzXYAkC0z4.jpg (95KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
DCYlsMzXYAkC0z4.jpg
95KB, 1200x802px
>>133770109
Next year they'll just wade up to a knee, shout help and wait for a ride.
>>
ITS HABBENING https://youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
>>
>>133776226
>>133776264
(((somebody))) wants the footage for propaganda.
>>
>>133750179
Good cause. We need to do more to stop human trafficking.
>>
>>133780810
Someone should teach them how to build a proper boat. Those poor doctors can't seem to get very far on their own.
>>
>>133780392
I made a user account to fleetmon and I noticed C STAR arrives at Suez in 17h. It would be interesting to watch where that ship is going after Suez.
>>
>>133758494
MV A WYATT MANN
>>
>>133752467
nice larp
>>
File: HuntforNorthumberlandHeader.jpg (323KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HuntforNorthumberlandHeader.jpg
323KB, 640x480px
>>133758494
RIGHT WING BOAT SQUADS
>>
File: breaking-news.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>133750179
Meming this shit into reality.

Also based Identitarians. They have the moral right to do this.
>>
If only we could get more people and more boats involved to make a greater impact. Really wishing I had money to fund this operation.
>>
Im proud I donated my neetbux to this boat project. We need a fleet of these.
>>
File: pol patrols the mediterranean.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pol patrols the mediterranean.webm
3MB, 854x480px
Thank fuck.
>>
>>133783520
What movie?
>>
>>133757773
>we'll be a boat of white people coming to save them.

yes and they totally wont start rioting when they see their own coast/ coast guards nearing.
>>
>>133750179

Awesome. I donated to their wesearcher.
>>
>>133781041
Your comment hurts man. Funny and painful at the same time.
>>
>>133756952
I'm also involved and know who you are :)
>>
Generation identity Anon here, the guy with the pirate flag is very confused.
Italians will be part of this operation, not many of them but for example the president of the italian chapter is going.

We have professionals on board, a captain, and sailors paid by the movement. We planned this for months, success is not guaranteed but we have our preparations. We are trying to change things in our way, wish us luck brothers.
>>
>>133754445
>>Anyone who gets off their ass is a LARPer lololol praise kek deus vult!

Agreed anon. These keyboard activists on /pol/ are just too much.
>>
>>133756952
is that you Filip :-)
>>
>>133785295
how much emphasis is on your communications strategy?
what are your expieriences with EU authorities?
>>
>>133785295
p.s. dont bother with the flags, refer to a post by klicking on its number
>>
>>133763435
then the italian navy would arrest them and all anti-"refugee" groups would seem like evil murderous racists,.
>>
File: 1489536956934.png (441KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1489536956934.png
441KB, 1015x1527px
>>133770109
I mean, I already knew about this.
But seeing it in action.. just...

This makes me irrationally angry.
Thank you for posting this.
>>
>>133785295
Good luck!
>>
>>133750179

>Save up thousands of dollars to get yourself to Europe for free handouts
>Pay your smugglers
>Get turned around and now you are broke and get no free gibs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
File: 1498397756789.jpg (131KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1498397756789.jpg
131KB, 900x636px
>>133781750
The Right Wing Death Navy desu
>>
>>133786930
the point is that my post wasnt directe to you, I am not a newfag, I know how to quote and answer other posts.

>>133786627
Communication and effects on mass media are very important, the more people get to know about us the better, our message is spread and thats what matters.

>>133788523
Thanks man
>>
>>133788435
i know, it is madness.
the msm in yurop frame this always(once a month, so they 'reported') as personal story of some middle aged woman who is on some ship to help the poor war torn refugees.
>>
>>133788759
so you would be content with neg. coverage at first?
also, are there any unpleasent dealings with eu authorities?
>>
>>133773599
Consider it done.
>>
File: SleepyGI.png (281KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
SleepyGI.png
281KB, 600x512px
>>133789188
bad press is still press and most of the time people can tell that we are being sladered and the leftist rhetoric just destroys itself.

Not yet.

Im gonna get some sleep, one of these days i might make a thread about the movement since it seems like many are interested.
>>
>>133752947
The war is already happening. We're losing because we're not fighting. The entirety of the West is one big Vichy France.
>>
>>133789690
keep us posted anytime man
take care
>>
Maybe they should use a drone and film the NGOs smuggling. MIT build a gas engine drone that can stay in the air for 5 days.

http://news.mit.edu/2017/drones-stay-aloft-five-days-0607
>>
>>133777379
that would be hilarious
>>
>>133790542
What good is that going to do? The (((EU))) is aware the NGOs are smuggling people into Europe, they encourage it, they pay for it, and they fine Italy every time Italy tries to put a stop to it. This is war, the enemy is your own government. Act like it.
>>
Why are we unwelcome?
>>
>>133750454
>publicity stunt
>actually risking their lives at sea to defend Europe
>publicity stunt
>it already worked, whole world is talking about it
>>
hell
>>
>>133790542
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
>>
this is fucking brilliant. We need a fucking sea shepard except instead of protecting stupid whales we will protect future white children
>>
fuuuuck i dont qualify for another month or so or id volunteer to work in the engine room for free.
>>
Shitalian subhumans will accommodate the refugees
>>
>>133751757
Checked
>>
>>133750179
DAMN IT WHY AM I SO FUCKING POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
>>133774218
Last I checked people donated over 1.6 million dollars to msf. Lots of donations from around the world to continue fucking up europe. Save the animals.
>>
>>133763454
so many fucking shills in this thread
>>
>>133790868
Beeing aware and having good footage are two different things.
>>
>>133767857
This is racist by definition (preference for one race over the others, question is whether it's racist to deny immigration due to preference for one race over the others). Therefore, the more educated someone is, regardless of side, the more likely they are to say it's racist. This is why the trump voters picked so high. They also picked so low compared to clinton because they further understood what was the implication of answering the survey.
>>
File: skull face.png (1MB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skull face.png
1MB, 1100x1080px
>>133774218
I know a guy who can help with that...
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.