[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good or bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1500138126197.png (721KB, 5584x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1500138126197.png
721KB, 5584x3104px
>>
I don't understand how America has so many minorities compared to Europe but we are infinitely more cucked them they are. Is it because they've gotten used to it?
>>
Sad, but at least we'll have pockets of white communities
>ib4 those become the best states so niggers and the like try to move into our northern states
>>
>>133749320
europoor take politically correctness to the grave
>>
>>133749320
It s because you have immigrants concentrated in one fucking small area, as compared to the states which most states are bigger than europoor countries. France looks like africa ,whereas in the states, there is enough room for states to have both white and black and asian and Latino parts of town
>>
>>133749536
this. we have more minorites but also a shit ton of whites.
>>
File: ahmed-laughing.jpg (56KB, 330x479px) Image search: [Google]
ahmed-laughing.jpg
56KB, 330x479px
>>133748935
> <20% white
>>
>>133749602
Like 37% white.
>>
>>133749405
Then we'll abandon those and go to their vacated shitty areas and improve them and the cycle will continue indefinitely.
>>
>>133749666
>>133749666
nice digits, ive heard 56%
>>
>>133748935
Defend New England with your fucking lives.

Pure Anglo stock dwells in that holy place.
>>
>>133748935
>Is this good or bad?
Look up the tax payer contributions by ethnicity to find your answer.
I don't understand why do people think mexicans will create anything else than Mexico.
>>
>>133748935
if course its fucking bad
need to get the fuck out of new jersey.
>>
>>133749666
150 million whites is more whites than france
>>
>>133749666
>devil marks the cuck
Even in the South, it's just the cities that are niggerinfested. Everything outside of the cities is white paradise (and ofc white trash but that's everywhere)
>>
>>133749741
>not thinking first of the upper peninsula of Michigan
>>
>>133749880
By this logic Whites commit more crime than niggers in the USA and should therefore be genocided for obstructing peace.
>>
>>133749968
by numbers whites commit more crime. but a nigger is more likely to be a criminal than a white.
>>
>>133749634
I'll take hard working, Christian mexicans over shit muslims raping my women 10 times outta 10
>>
>20% white
10 years into the future there will be one, or two white (majority) nations left and people like us will look back and say
>Damn they seriously had it coming, their own fault
Meanwhile we sit on our asses and just accept that there's literal states or like my country going full nigger.
>>
File: Lmao @ u.png (332KB, 719x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Lmao @ u.png
332KB, 719x1941px
>>133750210
Well i said "by this logic". The same way you implied majority non-white USA is white because it has more whites than France by numbers.Never said i agreed with it.
>>133750364
You know if you actually look at NPD website and statistics that Hispanics do as much crime as niggers.You are also aware that these """"""""""""hard working,Christians""""""""""" have higher murder rates in their home countries than Muslims?
>>
>>133750824
>statistics that Hispanics do as much crime as niggers
In the US? I've never seen that stat.
>>
>>133750364
HOW ABOUT NEITHER?
>>
>>133749405
im k wit dis

u niggas need dieversatee
>>
>>133749320

america is large and decentralized enough that white people mostly live next to other white people; even in major cities

even though we bitch, most don't really care about the browning of america that much knowing that they'll be far enough away from them

in europe though, the effect of immigrants onto communities is much more based on direct and you guys have less space too

also our immigrants are much better than europe's in general; blacks and spics are the ones people try to avoid
>>
>>133751309
Depends on the crime really,Niggers are more into killing,Hispanics are more into rape.
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf
>>
>>133750824
Either: Hispanics murder other hispanics/blacks

Or

Muslims rape women and blow people up.

Take your pick
>>
>>133751466
That would be the best case scenario
>>
>>133748935
Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River.
Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze.
All my memories gather round her, miner's lady, stranger to blue water.
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye.I hear her voice in the morning hour, she calls me, the radio reminds me of my home far away.
And driving down the road I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday, yesterday.Country roads, take me home to the place I belong.
West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads
>>
>>133749536
Pretty much. The big cities mingle but everywhere else everyone kinda just sticks to themselves. You know where to go you find pockets of other countries one after another.
>>
>>133748935
huh maybe I'm retarded I thought there were a lot more black people in the midwest...
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>133750364
>hard working, Christian mexicans
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.