[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roth IRA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on Roth IRAs (Individual Retirement Account), /pol/.

I'm 19 and have been working full-time for the summer. Is it worth it to invest in a Roth IRA? Or should I save my money to help dodge student loans?
>>
>>133745654
bump
>>
>>133745654
It's always a good idea to start early, anon. Especially if your company has a matching payment program
>>
The government will just take it away when they're desperate.
>>
sure, give Rothschild even more capital
>>
>>133747513
But, they will seize pretty much every type of asset when they are desperate. Cash, stocks, bonds, money market funds - the government will seize them all.
>>
>>133745654
Roth contributions aren't taxed when you withdraw them. You can also withdraw contributions at any time (but not earnings). Also you don't pay taxes on the earnings. So think of it like a stock market fund that makes tax free money and can be used as a bank account if there is an emergency.

If you expect to keep making more account more money over time. And therefor paying higher and higher taxes as you move up in tax brackets it's it's a win since you are paying the taxes up front.

If you can max it out at a bit over 5k per year every year from now to retirement age you will have several million in the account.
>>
>>133745654
Since you are not making too much money now, and therefore not in a high tax bracket, a ROTH would make sense because you can save the money now, after paying a low rate, and withdraw it tax free at some point in the future when your earnings and tax bracket will be considerably higher.
>>
>>133749397
This sounds like cheating.
>>
>>133750628
Welcome to finance anon
>>
>>133745654

Pay off debts before investing anything.
>>
>>133745654
How much money would you be investing into the Roth?
>>
>>133750731
He's likely still in college.
>>
File: felix_dennis_net_worth.png (8KB, 335x244px) Image search: [Google]
felix_dennis_net_worth.png
8KB, 335x244px
>>133745654

Most stocks are owned by the Rothschilds. Literally. That family owns a bit more than half of them.

Roth IRAs (a good deal vs. IRAs if you expect your taxes to be higher at retirement than they are now) are one of many investments that encourage the tax base proles to vote for policies that increase stock prices.

In short, retirement accounts incentivize poor and middle-class people to vote to make the Rothschilds even richer.

So yes, max out your IRAs if you can, and if you can't then you must realistically plan for a high-paying career.

What you, a 19 year old, needs to do, is to build valuable skills as rapidly as humanly possible.

Redpill yourself hard and fast. Then do what is necessary.

Here's my reading prescription:
> 10 entire /pol/ redpill threads (search archives)
shit's fucked, we're owned by the rich, women are whores, men are retarded, jews did 9/11 for oil, and the conspiracies are true
> Wall Street Playboys (a few articles only)
> "Straight To Hell" (book about wall street) if you don't believe he's for real
> "The 3 Ladder System of Social Class in the USA" (find in internet archives)
> "Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin"
> "48 Laws of Power"
> "How to Win at College" and "Secrets of a Straight A student"
> 5 different college ranking guides
> at least 5 SAT practice tests and a study guide
> "Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale"

What to do:
> get top grades in a useful major, and do good work for professors to get 4 excellent recommendations
> transfer to a top-tier school, the higher the better
> get top grades in a useful degree
> but more importantly: start a secret society
> solicit donors through your secret society
> attract smart people of your own race to work with you
> make /pol/ proud...make a happening happen that helps save Western Civilization and upholds the Constitution

good luck, nigger. take it from a 32-year-oldfag who fucked up his life starting in college by being a fucking liberal loser.

Fight.
>>
File: 1499045745004.png (539KB, 615x721px) Image search: [Google]
1499045745004.png
539KB, 615x721px
bump
>>
>>133745654
yes, I started when I was 13, investing about 2000. I'm 19 and it's about 4000, and it should be about 500k by the time I retire. Do it anon.
>>
>>133748150
Good luck getting my Bitcoins
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.