[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS HAPPENING? New York Post (sort of) defends Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>>
>>133744683
NYP has been based for a while...

They're totally right about this one too.
>>
>opinion
>>
File: 1500082151128.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500082151128.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>133745277
>>
>>133745176
>>133745277
Newfags. NYP has been pro-Trump since early primaries, they are the conservative competitor to ultra-liberal York Daily News. They are relatively contained in terms of being "based," as they mostly just suck Trump's cock every chance they get.

But if funny headlines, gotcha shoops, and cover stories are what you're looking for, then sure, they're super duper good xD
>>
>>133744683
wtf so basically you mean Trump is just as bad as Hillary would have been?

damn..... i was played........
>>
>>133746906
Oh, they belong to news corp ala rupert murdoch. Still kiked.
>>
>>133747108
No, they're saying that Hillary would have also been bogged down by an ineffective congress, constant protests, and investigations.
The things she did would have been very different, but it's the political climate that caused Trump not to get more done, not anything he did himself.
>>
>>133744683
>very little done
The wall was LITERALLY funded yesterday.
>>
>>133746906
>>133745176
>NYP has been based

No they are not.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-is-an-idiot/
>>
>>133745176
Isnt NY post owned by Jared Kushner?
>>
>>133750571
NVM New York Observer, which I've never heard of
>>
>>133750481
Stating the obvious does not make the Post a left-leaning publication. It just means they're stating the obvious.

They are, in fact, part of the right-leaning media ecosystem.

The media illiteracy of people around here is both pathetic and unsurprising.
>>
Well with Clinton we would be nearer to WW3 than ever.

And Trump has done more than Obummer in 8years.
>>
>>133751326
>Stating the obvious

Fuck off. Most people would have taken that meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UFh7uP5w7w
>>
>>133744683
ther post is full kike mah man, that means they hate america and hate all americans.
>>
>>133744683
>Trump has gotten very little done.
>The same would have been true if Hillary had won

That's politics for you
>>
>>133744683
When the mainstream media starts agreeing with trump, it will be another prophecy fulfilled. RIP
>>
File: Inspector Pepe.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
Inspector Pepe.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw

Standard twit pic
generic subject line
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.