[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Meme War 2017: Stage II

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: trump-ship-fools_large.jpg (674KB, 1100x828px) Image search: [Google]
trump-ship-fools_large.jpg
674KB, 1100x828px
Fellow Kekistani's lend me your ear.
We find ourselves in the amidst the feilds of fire in the Great Meme War of 2017. While we have created many spicy memes, we are not taking enough ground.
Media Giants, like the NY Times, think that you should not have the right to speak your mind freely. These dicks want to force your silence by any means necessary. They would shoot you if they could get away with it. For their transgressions it is time we move into Stage II of the Great Meme War of 2017.
For this stage, for the crime of being dicks, we shall send them dicks. Thousands and thousands of dildos should be sent to these Media Giants mailrooms. If they want to be dicks, let us burry them in them. Make them beg us to stop, and then send more. It is time for us to take shitposting into the real world. Let our message be send. Hear us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
cringe
>>
>>133744178
cringe. go outside.
>>
>>133744178
>Kekistani
kek yourself
>>
>>133744178
Kekistani. Lol cringey and gay. Plz kys
>>
>>133744178
>kekistan
The meme is dead. Let it go you cringe worthy faggot. You don't need to label yourself.
>>
File: saeg.jpg (6KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
saeg.jpg
6KB, 218x232px
>>133744178
kys you swine
>>
>>133744178
I'm leaving my leaf flag up to let you know that this post is so socially inept and contrary to the rules of social engagement that as a FUCKING LEAF I am telling you to kill yourself in the most painful and humiliating way possible so that you might at least reclaim some social acceptance in death.
>>
>>133745241
7 different countries have BTFO of him ITT so far. If these kekistsn faggots don't take the hint at this point they are more retarded than we ever imagined.
>>
>>133744178
Back to le reddit with you.
>>
>>133745241
that's the intention. They still think /pol/ is where new recruits are drawn from. Lets keep it that way
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.