[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rescuing my father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (67KB, 304x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 304x278px
Help me /pol/

I, not metaphorically, but literally have to rescue my father from alcoholism.

While he doesn't have health problems now it's only a matter of time given he's been downing 6-8 drinks a night for over a decade.

This man was once great but life got to him over the years. He did everything he could for me and buried the pain and defeat he felt with the sauce, leaving nothing of himself after I was raised. Who else has experience with this? I feel like I'm watching him die a slow death before me, but it's worse than someone who dies at the end of a well lived life because that's more like punctuating a life that was lived. this is more like a tragedy where he seems too powerless or even concerned to do anything about it no matter what anyone around him says. There has to be a way to reach him.
>>
File: Another_DoubleWhiskey_plz.gif (946KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Another_DoubleWhiskey_plz.gif
946KB, 500x366px
>>133743943
You sound like a hysterical sissy and your dad probably drinks to dull the pain that he raised such a histrionic faggot.

So long as he's not:
>passing out in weird locations
>driving when he can't walk straight
>stumbling around

I fail to see the problem.
i drink a lot too but some people can just manage it. I eat right and run as well so it's not a huge issue. Is it HEALTHY? No... but who cares. We're all going to die someday.
>>
>>133745519
Lolno

>muh alcoholism
>muh nihilistic were all gonna die someday

Why are you defending the alcoholic Jew? He barely gets through the day just to have another drink. Just because you don't wake up in a ditch doesn't mean it's not killing you.
>>
>>133745519
People who wear their alcoholism as a badge are the most deluded pathetic morons.

You sound like you just turned 21.
>>
>>133745519
>Isaac Wolfe Bernheim certainly benefited from living in a thirsty America. He came over from Germany when he was a teenager with very little money and became extremely rich.

Have fun letting the jew cash in on your degeneracy
>>
>>133743943
6-8 drinks is heavy drinking, but hardly severe alcoholism. Moderate drinking is 4 per day with two days off a week.
If he were putting away a pint of hard liquor a day then it would be a concern.

A man is entitled to beers after his day, it relaxes the body and mind strained by capitalism.
>>
>>133743943
When you have kids, you don't matter. In fact, your only purpose is to have kids because you are doomed to die and that is the only way for life to go on. So let the man drink and look forward. Not back.
>>
>>133745519
An histrionic faggot, anon. An.
>>
>>133743943
>he's been downing 6-8 drinks a night for over a decade.

Cute.
>>
baclofen

It saved my life.
>>
>>133746662
What level of alcoholism are you on?
>>
Peterson said it. Jesus can help.
>>
>>133746605
He keeps looking back, and that's when he drinks, I understand to let him do it and was happy to, but it's obvious to everyone now it's to his own detriment.

>>133746736
Interesting, I'd like to know more

>>133746517
He works 3 days a week as he's winding down to retirement. Hardly a slave anymore.
>>
>>133746818
He used to be a church man, I'm trying to figure out how to get him to see the light again
>>
I want to quit the liquid jew but my willpower is shit.
>>
>pain and defeat
Of raising a pussy?
>>
>>133747234
A man chooses and a slave obeys.

He's basically in the same position. Knows he shouldn't but doesn't have something to jump to that he can envision as being better.

>>133746605
Alternatively, he's now free to do anything. He's earned his wealth and all his responsibilities are fulfilled - he's truly free and he doesn't care to do anything but drink it away.
>>
>>133747540
Nice try but no, I've professionally surpassed him and didn't fall to degeneracy. Pain and defeat in his career and personal life.
>>
>>133747047
So he's drinking more as he works less? Get him a kayak or something. Some good outdoor hobby where he can still drink but the activity will make him drink less. Even better if it's a kayak he can fish from.
>>
File: 1469369029919.jpg (798KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1469369029919.jpg
798KB, 1500x1500px
my old man has cirrhosis of the liver. he doesn't give a fuck, still drinks like a fish. i think he's determined to drink himself to death -- leaving las vegas style. what to do? as far as i know he hasn't ever not drank. every marriage (5) he's had has come to ruin over his drinking. it's exhausting dealing with a drunk and i hate him for putting me through this. i can't even say he was a great parent, or lived a life worth living. to be quite honest i don't even feel moved to do anything, but i can't do nothing can i? it's a shit state of affairs and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.
>>
>>133748130
I feel you, it doesn't bode well. Your situation sounds much worse. At least I feel more moved to help mine, I'm not sure I would if I were in your position.

>>133747971
I like this, he does enjoy the outdoors, but he's to type to not do it under his own will so much as encouragement.
>>
>>133748130
I mean if he's on marriage #5 he sounds like he prioritizes it above all else, and lives pretty impulsively. Does he enjoy anything else?
>>
File: 1472943604409.jpg (4KB, 217x248px) Image search: [Google]
1472943604409.jpg
4KB, 217x248px
>>133743943
>rescue my aids ridden bisexual 7 families literal rapist dad that forebode my grandparents from talking to me
U wot?
>>
>>133748385
>>133748766
no, not that i know of. nothing that doesn't involve drinking. we're not very close. we don't even live in the same country. i wish he'd just cash out and move to panama or some cheap country in south america desu. your situation sounds like where i was about ten years ago. if you give a shit about your dad get him to stop drinking or you'll end up where i am.
>>
>>133749544
Shit that's definitely a wake up call.
I'd like to just spend more time with him, nobody else but me seems to know what he's going through or has a better chance at stopping him, yet I'm in another State thanks to my career so i have to figure out how to get back or at least be supportive from afar
>>
>>133743943
>alcoholism
>6-8 drinks a nigh
Son, 6-8 drinks is a warm-up.
>>
>>133750474
Warm up for what, coping with existence in a backwater Slavic country?
>>
>>133743943
leave him to it, he will die, you will start down the same road and evolution takes its course
>>
>>133751413
K
>>
File: 1499274786839.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499274786839.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
At least it isn't meth, anon.
>>
>>133751261
>Warm up for what
Proper drinking
>coping with existence in a backwater Slavic country
Hey, at least we're white.
>>
>>133751261
>>133752162

He's Croatian not a kuckledragging Serbian.
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (109KB, 651x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
109KB, 651x1024px
>>133743943
Rescue your father. Revive his spirit and you will have revived the spirit of your progenitors.
>>
>>133751847
That helps I guess

>>133752162
So am I, you're thinking of the Underclass Degenerates LA and NY

Proper drinking is a once in a while thing, not daily

>>133752503
Trying, but in practical terms as to how I do that is what I wondering
>>
>>133743943
ayahuasca or iboga is the way to go
>>
>>133752737
Just be honest with him and tell him you're worried
>>
>>133752835
lol that would be the day, if he tries that hippie shit.
Worth a try though
>>
>>133752737
>Proper drinking is a once in a while thing, not daily
De gustibus...
>>
>>133753236
Lol fair enough
>>
Psilocybin does the trick.

That or thousands of hours of absolute war with him.
>>
>>133753190
I used ayahuasca the first time at a brazilian ayahuasca clinic after the death of a child in my family. It helped me break my depression. Many people at the clinic were there for alcoholism. Best decision I ever made
>>
>>133753633
I'm tempted to try it too, the outcomes sound good but it also sounds terrifying
>>
>>133753347
ayahuasca is more effective and lasts about 3 or four hours. You also don't have a hard crash like shrooms
>>
>>133747234
foil
>>
>>133753760
you just need to go with the flow and not be afraid.

If you want more info you can contact the clinic. Doctor that supervises speaks English

[email protected]
>>
>>133754149
I'm more open to it than he is, but sometimes he surprises me, thanks anon
>>
>>133743943
Try having an intervention and getting him into AA or some other group where he can get better within the company of others.
Probably not the best option, but have you considered trying to get him to switch to pot? At least it won't scar up your liver.
>>
>>133754619
sure no problem, most improtant is to give support and be informed so you can have a better life.

good luck
>>
Just hide his booze and hang a noose from a rafter.
He will never have another drink of anything ever again.
>>
>>133754794
I haven't, I know he'd be resistant but I could try, we're both of the idea you don't need a group but I'm starting to believe the opposite now. I know that will be tough to get him in there. One problem is that his friends all drink so it's like a bad support group
>>
>>133753875
Hard crash off shrooms? What?
Literally never had anything but absolute glowing comedowns and I've used liberty caps, oregon blues and p. cubensis.
>>
Wait 6-8 beers a night is alcoholism? I need to rethink my life
>>
where is the video this meme comes from?
and what do i do if my dad died when i was a child
>>
>>133755824
Most times I found it hard to sleep ...after hour six, I am kinda wishing I could sleep ...but I remain wide awake for a good 8-9 hrs

On ayahuasca , you go for 4 and snap back instantly
I also prefer ayahuasca cause the trip is less wild.
>>
>>133756127
Clinically it's two a night but I'm sure all of those studies have vastly under reported numbers
>>
>>133746183
lmao 21
why does this law even exist?

but i too am in a similar situation
thing is alcoholism is so common here its completely socially acceptable
and i don't really know how to talk to my dad about anything for more than 30 seconds let alone something serious
i try to hint at it but he kind of just gets annoyed and ignores what i say
>>
>>133752835
Agreed, anything like that.
>>
>>133756777
Mine too, he changes the subject quickly. I guess you can just insist to stay on topic. Talk to some physicians and gather evidence to be competent in relating that yes it is that bad. And he doesn't even need to cut it out, just cut it back. I sense you have a strong drinking culture there, too. Try to pry why he can't or won't give it up, but know nobody likes to be nagged, especially if his wife does that a lot about his drinking.

In my opinion, they just do it because it feels good for a moment and they have nothing else to look forward to. We're all spiritually so sick.

I've got to run, but thank you all for your input. I'll check in once in a while but won't be responding as frequently. Hopefully other anons can fill in and see this too if they have a similar issue. Maybe those that stopped can shed light on how and why, and what role their family should take in it.
>>
>>133743943
6-8 drinks? Like 6-8 shots or beers, how is this even approaching alcoholism, he's got a habit but 8 drinks a night don't cause harm.
>>
>>133757097
I would tend to go with ayahuasca, Iboga lasts too fucking long, sometimes up to 72hrs!
My trip lasted 48hrs and was pretty hardcore.

Ayahuasca is also hardcore but more of a <punch in the face> hardcore rather than a full iboga beatdown.
Ayahuasca makes you question your life and puts things in perspective, which is something most people do not want or are afraid to face.
>>
>>133743943
Get him on antabus. Detach yourself from the situation and think rationally when helping him and its all going to be okay.
>>
>>133756777
Its all over the world mate. Advertised and promoted anywhere you look. Society is tricked into accepting this shitty poison will make life more interesting, make you cool, sophisticated or "take the edge off" Its truly amazing people literally pour ethanol down their throats and think its enjoyable when it does none of those things.

The fucking kikes that market this shit need gassed
>>
>>133757467
antabus is fucking pure poison and quite dangerous.
>>
>>133755824
exactly what I was thinking, then I realised he was brazilian and getting trash drugs
>>
>>133757353
It doesn't matter. Ayahuasca is my favorite too, but anything does the trick. Aya,Iboga,LSD,Mushrooms,Mescaline doesn't matter what. Iboga has the advantage that it kills physical withdrawl though. All his dad needs is being faced with the moment of it all being over.
>>
>>133757750
HAHAHAHAH shrooms are legal in brazil....I get them from a cow farm

so is ayahuasca. I personally prefer ayahuasca because once the trip is over (max 4 hours), you can sleep like a baby. On shrooms, after I come down, I can't sleep for 8 or 9 hours.

Also: the shroom trip is too fucking long and erratic IMO
>>
>>133757940
*I get them from a cow farm*
>>
>>133747971
I was going to suggest something like this as well, even better if it's something the two of you can share.
I come two families of heavy drinkers, and realize how easy it would be for me to slip into the same habits.
Having meaningful ways to spend my time off and better myself helps a lot, and I still probably drink to much.
>>
File: 1489362438406.jpg (199KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1489362438406.jpg
199KB, 700x788px
>>133743943
Fuck, rescue me from Alcoholism. I down about 3-4 a night.

This is what you will need to do.
>Make traditionalism cool again.
>Save western civilization.
>Save the white race from slow genocide

What's there to be cheery for?
>>
>>133757795
True, to each his own and each one has a specific purpose.

Have you ever come across ayahuasca resin? Don't know if it exists outside of Brazil?
You don't have to drink any liquid and you don't purge like a madman
>>
>>133743943

Flash him a fresh one hundred dollar bill in front of him, tell him you'll give it to him but only if you two, together, watch Jordan's Bible lectures. I'm still not religious but they have been completely eye opening and enlightening to say the least, much better than his college lectures.

Take him to the woods and give him shrooms. Aparently that helps a lot of people, 80% of those looking to quit cigarettes actually quit it after doing shrooms
>>
>>133758130
The white race is doomed.
>>
>>133758027
cow patties...yes
Friend of mine has a cow farm

Get a white cow patty and after a good day or rain and 2 days of sun you have Cubensis
>>
Hate to say it, but there is NOTHING you can do. I've gone through addiction, and its onus is on the person to fight out of it. I've known geniuses to succumb to addiction. I'm not nearly as smart as these people I know, yet somehow I made it out of my addiciton and they didn't. How can a genius be so degenerate? The point is, your father still loves you, however the dregs have hijacked his mind and rewired it so drugs become a priority, even more than food. Its literally not his choice anymore, its prime human evolution at work. Addiction exists in the most ancient part of the human brain. Overrides food, family, sex. It overrides everything. I can only say what helped me I guess. A good therapist. Preferably a hot female.
>>
>>133758165
Nope only Mapacho resin, ambil as known in Colombia. I always enjoy every purge, it doesn't happen if it doesn't need to happen for me.
>>
>>133743943
I have pretty much your problem, but my dad is a heavier drinker and a meaner drunk. As a kid he used to like to beat me for no reason

he's a shitty guy, 28 now so it's been awhile

should I even bother trying to help him or just give up?
>>
>>133758455
indeed...I find the liquid form of ayahuaca makes me purge too fucking much when I do purge. The ayahuasca resin made me purge but only mildly and only at the onset of the voyage, not for 30-40 minutes like the liquid form does.
>>
sounds like my dad but he's over 60 and been drinking atleast 25 years. and smoking

easiest/first thing is cutting back on how much
>>
Ayahuasca is worth a try desu

I cooked some for myself and it was the most intense experience I've ever had, though I do not have any major issues to deal with.
>>
>>133758555
Well you know you shouldn't, but you'll try anyways if you're a good guy. If you live your life as a good example, you'd be surprised what kind of people can be turned around.
>>
File: 1402356005392.jpg (80KB, 695x676px) Image search: [Google]
1402356005392.jpg
80KB, 695x676px
Man, this sounds exactly like my situation. He's retired, and it's resulting in or as a result of the breakdown of his relationship with my mom (he blames it on my mom, but they've both been drinking heavily for a long time, particularly since they both retired). My dad has been caught numerous times texting other women, and he often leaves the house at weird times for dubious reasons, something that's not helping them at all.

I try to encourage them to cut back and pick up new hobbies to try to clean up their relationship and themselves, but they just go right back to the same routine as soon as I turn my head.
>>
>>133758342
Read the old Sherlock Holmes books, it does a good job explaining the appeal of drugs to geniuses.
>>
>>133757750
>trash
i'm pretty sure a lot of our drugs come from brazil and south america
>>
>>133758927
In Brazil I encoutered a clinic that has it in resin form. Just as intense and no cooking was required.
They do the cooking and then mix in an edible tree sap to make it become crystal.
All it took was about 1 gram to get the full on experience, no liquid to drink.
>>
>>133743943
>6-8 drinks a night
This hardly even qualifies as alcoholism - give your old man a break he's probably had a rough life
>>
>>133759170
Shrooms are legal in Brazil. You can get them in any cow field or even in the wild. I believe they are pans rather than cubensis
>>
>>133758293
I have never found mushrooms in cow shit, cow fields yes. Generally among tall clumps of grass but never in shit.
>>
who is this stupid fuck and why are you gullible retards advertising his patreon here?
>>
>>133743943
Imagine yourself at your lowest and most afraid, then triple it, then add big blocks of suppressed horror, this is probably your father's mindset. Start there. Take an interest in the soul of your father as though he is an echo of yourself. Figure out if there's any bright spots.
Drink with him if you have to. Think like a shaman.
>>
>>133759518
Cubensis and pan are shit shrooms...if you found them in a cow field it is because the shit was there at some point. I usually find them growing out of white patties.
>>
>>133758781
>>133759262
What kind of resin? Sangre de Grado/Draco?
Or maybe Palo Santo?
Just know man, your experience isn't everyone elses experience. I can take a shroom dose right before sleep as a dream enhancer without problems. And when I purge it's for 5 minutes max.
>>
>>133746491
>thinks that because Jews make a lot of money from alcohol that it is just another Jewish device to subjugate man

Alcohol is one of mankind's oldest inventions dating back to 7000 BC in China. Jews are good at one thing and that is making money -- just because they make a lot of money from something it doesn't make that thing inherently Jewish or some kind of fucking conspiracy. Kill yourself.
>>
OP, you are desrcibing me except I have daughters so they just don't give a fuck and don't even want a father
>>
>>133759697
sure, I have friends that can sleep on shrooms, I was just giving my personal experience as I can only speak for myself.

The ayahuasca is made traditional style; B .Caapi + P. Viridis, sometimes with Chaliponga...the dude lets it cook for a while, then places it in a special kind of dish and lets it turn to a dark brown tar. He then adds some type of tree resin and let's it cool down. It solidifies and turns into a resin.
Never saw that before, his own special way of making it I assume.
The place I used it, most people prefer to wait for the resin to be ready rather than drink the liquid..the taste for me is not bad, but I prefer to not drink the viscous liquid LOL
>>
Good luck.. when he hits the 24 case of beer a day and a 1.5l box of wine to pass out at night.. then you have a problem
>>
>>133759749
This. Jews know jack shit about alcohol. Just take a whiff of that horrible mankenshekel whatever 'wine'.
>>
>>133760366
that shit is disgustingly sweet
>>
>>133760104
Yeah what he's adding interests me. You can just cook it down to black resin and what and it will become hard. First time I heard about adding tree sap. Worried a bit because a lot is pretty rough on the liver. Although they all have their own medicinal use.
>>
>>133759666
It's the reason cows are sacred in some cultures.
>>
>>133743943
Unfortunately, you can't make him change. He has to WANT to make the change. Pressuring him, getting angry, getting violent may help him open his eyes, but in the end the choice to drink is his
>>
>>133743943
>he's been downing 6-8 drinks a night for over a decade.

Honestly in a lot of families/cultures that would be considered moderate drinking.

Alcoholism doesn't fuck your health all at once. You don't just wake up with jaundice. You get ulcers and other shit first.

Basically chill out.
>>
>>133760509
He does 2 things I have never seen: he uses some weird looking dish to make it reduce very quickly and it does not turn black, a light brown and the tree sap. I have no idea what it is, but he tells me it is a traditional recipe from his people. Old man is like 100, and he is in excellent form, so I think he knows what he is doing.

The best part is that I usually bring some home. 1 gram is enough for me to go full effect, so I bring home a couple of grams and keep it in my fridge. I had a chuck that I forgot for 2-3 years and I don't know how but it was even stronger than the fresh resin. 1 gram of the old stuff was enough to make me visit venus HAHAH
>>
>>133746654
but that's wrong you brainlet.
It's only valid to preface a word starting with 'h' with 'an' when the 'h' could conceivably be silent, typically due to the speaker's accent or a slurring together of the words. The whole idea is that if the 'h' is silent, you use 'an' because it prefaces a vowel sound rather than a consonant.
That's how you get constructions like "An historic day" -- if there's no glottal stop between the two words, it sounds natural. But if there is (i.e. if you pronounce the 'h' fully), it sounds retarded.

Anyway, it's pretty rare to even hear 'an historic' anymore, and I've *never* heard 'an histrionic.' No one drops the 'h' from 'histrionic.' It's not a thing.
Good day, sir.
>>
>>133753875
Had several trips with cubensis, all of them were eye opening and amazing, and yes, they lasted for 7-8 hours. Used to do 3 grams, did 6 the last two, felt like the reality I experience is a simulation and that I was a god. 10/10. The last one was p/ bad though and I remember very little of it.

What I do know is that I'm really happy with the things elucidated by it. I've never had a hard crash with shrooms, (except with muscaria, that shit is evil).
>>
>>133747234
i am also dependent on the fermented Jew somewhat.

just to liven up boring nights.
>>
>>133760611
I believe it.

It is why Jaguars are venerated to the amazonian peoples...Jaguars are known to chomp on B. Caapi and act like kittens. There was on a video on the net showing a jaguar getting blasted. Interestingly enough, they don't need the MAOI inhibitor to go flying.
>>
>>133743943
second thread about alcoholism I've seen
we being datamined?
>>
>>133757940
Ayahuasca is an amazing thing. I've never had it but just the fact that it was discovered is mind-blowing -- it requires a particular vine which doesn't stand out as special in any way and some leaves from any one of a couple different plants found in a completely different part of the rain forest. Then it has to be prepared in a very particular, meticulous manner and has to simmer but never boil for several hours in order to have any real effects.

Makes you wonder how a bunch of retarded jungle niggers figured this out. Almost like someone(thing) else told them how to do it.
>>
>>133761017
>>133761089
Very interesting. You guys, Manga Rosa still around? Or all from Paraguay these days?
>>
>>133761089
I don't fuck with Muscaria. I had a pans trip one time it was fucking insane. 3 grams was enough to blast me totally.

Then I found that ayahuasca resin from a small group that operates a clinic. 1 gram gives me the same effect as 2 g of shrooms and was the most intense experience I ever had in my life...I was a panther in the jungle LOL.

If you want to contact the group, I posted the e-mail higher in the thread.
>>
>>133761308
The knew the plant was active cause jaguars eat the vine and trip hard.

On humans it has to be mixed with P. Viridis (known as the queen of the jungle) so the body can absorb the DMT without being digested.

Some Ayahuasca brews contain many other non-active ingredients that result in a very different trip. These people are hardly stupid monkeys HAHAHA

They cook it for hours sometimes. I was lucky to get in contact with a group that uses a resine, so you don't drink the liquid, just eat about a gram of brown resin.

The most intense experience I ever had and quite memorable
>>
>>133761448
I would not know, I don't smoke weed. I would imagine it still comes as brick packed shit like it was in the old days.
>>
File: 1f1xy6.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1f1xy6.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>133743943
>I, not metaphorically, but literally have to rescue my father from alcoholism.
great, now smoke weed from a bong or pipe to celebrate while keep listening to great minds like jordan peterson and terrence mckenna.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYjkxotJL9A
have fun a little too, anon.
don't be too dense about it.
>>
>>133746810
He's Finnish, his blood is probably around 45% ethyl.
>>
>>133746736
I've wanted to try this for my coke addiction, heard it works well. What are the side effects? How much does it cost?
>>
>>133763183
you are better off going with Iboga or Ayahuasca

Iboga is legal in Canada
>>
>>133763183
Similar to Alcohol & GHB. Works specifically as a treatment for these types of drug addiction though. If coke is what you're withdrawing from, then you'd get about as much use out of that stuff, as you would any common benzo.
>>
>>133754149
Is this supposed to help you quit? Just one dose needed? I'm scared of strong psychedelics tho, my mind isn't really built for that. I'm also on anti-depressants that don't jive with MAOIs, but I'm still intrigued
>>
>>133764122
I've heard it really kills your focus though, is that true? I already have some problems with that as well so I don't really want to exacerbate it.
>>
>>133765156
For Iboga I hear it is a one shot deal. The experience is pretty intense but nothing compared to spending months and your health on pharma shit that will probably give you serious side effects.

As a Canuck you can travel to Holland without a visa and see about clinics over there. They are very reputable and have a full medical staff.

Check out all your options. As iboga is legal in Canada you may be able to obtain it, but I would do it under supervision because it is pretty intense yet not demented. The trick is to go with the flow and not fight it.

You also have ayahuasca, it lasts only 4 hours and is a very pleasant experience if you do it under the right settings. I used it a few times in a clinic over here in Brazil. If you want to obtain information, you can contact the clinic: [email protected]. The doctor on staff speaks English and is a good man.
>>
>>133743943
If he doesn't want to change you can't force him. It'll only make the process more difficult. Eliminating all drinks from the house helps, going to AA if he does want to change certainly helps.

My father almost died of liver failure because of alcoholism so he now has taste aversion, and has buried that lifestyle. I pray it doesn't have to come to that for you. The jaundice and him being doped up in a hospital bed still sticks out in my mind.

But again, if he doesn't want to change what can you ultimately do?
>>
File: nigbab.jpg (79KB, 403x479px) Image search: [Google]
nigbab.jpg
79KB, 403x479px
>>133743943
At least you know who your daddy is
>>
>>133748130
I've been through this man. It really fucking sucks. It feels like you're dealing with a stranger half the time, a stranger that you not only love but he's betraying you for pleasure right in your face. The pain will get him. Trust me. It's a facade.
>>
>>133743943
Maybe he wants to be left the fuck alone you fucking faggot
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.