[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moroccan man executes Spaniard with a chair [VIDEO]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (67KB, 608x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 608x343px
Torredembara. Spain.
Moroccan savage kills whitey in a bar fight with a chair to the head:

https://youtu.be/wqqLpNKAuJU
>>
>>133743483
this is why i only drink with white people.. the fuck sits that close to a nigger when theres all those other seats. its his own fault for being around niggers.
>>
No way does he die from that.
>>
>>133743483
Good, let them kill each other.
He was probably a commie anyway.
This country has to implode already and go back to civil war.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 575x523px
The worst abaout this is that it probably was an unprovoked attack

Moroccans are known here in the Netherlands for being prone to rage attacks

They go from normal to chimp in a matter of seconds and people get hurt

Poor Paella fella
We are all suffering Multiculturalism:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/netherlands-knife-wielding-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-refuses-to-drop-weapon-shot-by-police
>>
>>133743674
>a direct hit to a head with the pointed section of a chair
there's no way to survive if you ask me.
>>
>>133743674
"The two men had been arguing minutes before, and attacked with an open wound in the head because of the coup, he needed medical attention and was rushed to the hospital of Santa Tecla in Tarragona."

> http://delcamp.cat/baixgaiadiari/noticia/15940/el-video-de-la-dura-agressio-dun-home-a-un-altre-amb-un-tamboret-en-un-bar-de-torredembarra
>>
>>133743793
Fuck you
>>
>>133744500
have you ever been in a fight?
this was nothing
I'm sure the dude walked it off a minute later
>>
>>133743793
This.
>>
Lol what a whimp. Humans are hard to kill. This was clearly a subhuman
>>
>>133743793
>This country has to implode already and go back to civil war.

I fucking hope so, amigo.

I fucking hope so.
>>
>>133743674
Totally could. Chair and stools are extremely dangerous when used as a swinging/striking weapon. The seat is usually framed in metal tubing and has decent weight to it, and the long legs allow for great leverage. Hammer like weight distribution. When swung in an arc the heavy seat part definitely could fracture a skull.

I got hit on the head with a bar stool while wearing a legit motorcycle helmet by what my friend described as a "20 percent swing" and it was instant lights out. Like, the world turned upside down for a split second and I woke up on the ground. That day I learned only swing a bar stool at something you wish to kill.

The reason for this experiment was we were actually discussing this topic. As bouncers we were concerned about the use of a stool or chair as a weapon and how seriously we should take it.

If someone starts swinging a bar stool at you in anger I suggest you treat it like a deadly weapon.
>>
>>133743654
Esto
>>
>>133743483
Good. Fuck white people.
>>
>>133743483
Why did the spaniard have a chair?
>>
>>133743483

Enjoy, Europstan.
>>
>>133744250
the entirety of north africa was founded by savage mongrel muslim soldiers raping everything that moved. These "people" are the result.
>>
>>133745230
We enjoy it since ww2 amerislut
>>
time to give us back Andaluse !!!
>>
>>133745468
Give back? You guys took it and it was retaken. Essentially, you faggots got BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 660x574px
If he survived or not that's not the point

The point is that he was attacked by a person that shouldn't be in Europe in the first place
>>
>>133743793
Spanish civil war in the 2020's. Are we getting a second chance at the 20th century? Can we do it right this time?
>>
>>133745687
It's neo-colonization. We are going to take over and you white people can't do anything about it. You will form your little nazi groups and will come to your safe spaces like here, but you can't escape future demographics. The white genocide is coming and I can't wait to see it and participate.
>>
>>133745468
reconquista II isn't too far away you inbred kebab fuck
>>
>>133743483
Axe like effect from the way he hit him. Blow landed on the temple. Bleed on the brain.
Instead of MSM pretending niggers aren't a danger there should be the death penalty for all blacks even remotely involved in crime. Doing shit in other people's countries is worse than savaging other nigs in Africa.
>>
>>133746187
keep dreaming akhmed
>>
File: IMG_0923.jpg (58KB, 455x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0923.jpg
58KB, 455x549px
>>133746187
You smell.
Also you're not taking over jack shit because you aren't capable. It's being gibed to you by white people who feel sorry for your deficiencies.
>>
>>133746187
Muslim trash
>>
File: IMG_3650.jpg (20KB, 750x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3650.jpg
20KB, 750x169px
>>133743483
Why are you so racist pol?
The ethnicity of the attacker is irrelevant
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.