[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debuking the Spanish and Italians are non white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 2121211212.jpg (1009KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
2121211212.jpg
1009KB, 2880x1800px
We all know that Spain Colonized whole world and has kick ass architecture and 1st world standards. They Discovered Americans and have tons of inventions. During the invasion of muslims, muslims numbered 20 000 and conquered Iberia that at the time had population of around 4 million so they could hardly change genetics. They were mostly at top positions and as time passed the natives were muslims later on. During reconquista and inquisition many times muslims were sent back and resettled by Christian Spaniards. Even majority of Spanish haplogroup is huge majority R1. North Africa used to be part of Vandal kingdom for 100 years, do north Africans look Germanic?

Italians were never even conquered by any 3rd world nation except a really small part of sicily. Majority of their slaves were celts during Roman times. Italy has epic architecture started renaissance and had Dante, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and multple others and has invented so much.
Just because those nations don't have blonde features like Swedes doesn't mean they are not white Europe has to have real diversity after all
>>
>>133742779
Bumparino
>>
>>133742779
Meds are white.
There aren't a lot of differences between all of them, most of them share the same colours, I'm focusing on North African and Iberians.
They are mostly different when it comes to the skull size and haplogroup.

Pic related is a Moroccan
>>
File: CYcyamrU0AEJ_ml.jpg (88KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
CYcyamrU0AEJ_ml.jpg
88KB, 600x595px
>>133743567
>Pic related is a Moroccan
Kek.
>>
>>133743745
Thats like me giving a picutre of blonde indian and sayin '' Look Indians are white''
>>
>>133743567
maghrebi scum are not white

European Meds are white, not the remaining meds
>>
White is either a racial concept or not, it's not a cool kids club.
Meds are (sub)racially different from proper whites i.e Anglos/Scandinavians.
>>
>>133744257
yeap

White is the cucked stormweenie word of European, both of which contain the subcategories of slavs, germanics and Iberians etc etc
>>
>>133744257
>Meds are (sub)racially different from proper whites i.e Anglos/Scandinavians.
Lmfao
Anglos/Scandis literally can't handle the sun, and meds are the inferior ones?
>>133744038
>maghrebi scum are not white
What are they then? Black?
>>
>>133744831
North African.
>>
>>133744831
I have never mentioned superiority/inferiority in my post, says a lot about the complexes some people have here.
We Meds are adapted to a different environment as Nords, of course they have more trouble than us in our climate.
>>
>>133742779
>debunking
Only a small vocal minority thinks that Meds aren't "white". European Meds that is.

North-African, Middle-Eastern, Anatolians etc. are not "white".
>>
>>133742779
Anyone who sits on their fat ass screams about Italians not being 'white' needs a psych eval, has never picked up a history book.... and their family history was probably endentured white slaves that immigrated to the US.
>>
>>133745218
Yeah it's mostly Americans who got their entire idea of race/ethnicity from their history books on the second world war or it's just people shitposting.
>>
>>133744969
Misunderstood the "sub racially" then
>>
>>133745218
>North-African, Middle-Eastern, Anatolians etc. are not "white".
What are they then?
>>
>>133744831
>and meds are the inferior ones?
no, but we are different
>>
>>133744257

"Proper Whites"

Ohhhh, do tell oh wizard. You seem to know more than what EVERY SINGLE DNA STUDY in genetics on the FUCKING PLANET tells us.
>>
File: Euro.png (113KB, 826x792px) Image search: [Google]
Euro.png
113KB, 826x792px
>>133745715
ah ok, guess it was a bit misleading

sub-racially because both are caucasian, and both roughly reside in an Europid cline of variation, although it gets a bit complicated there as you don't have the sort of huge separation that exists between caucasians and non caucasians, people near the borders of Europe are often more related to non Europeans than they are to other Europeans, namely Finns and south Italians

>>133746058
"proper whites" in the sense that those people pretty much define the category and nobody could reasonably call them non-white
or do you seriously believe that if you sample enough Italians you'll find people more genetically white than Norwegian?

btw, "white" is not a genetic category recognized in any serious study
>>
>>133746268

Ahhh, so "White" is the lack of melanin (because of mostly snow regions) and lack of large percentage of Light Eyes.

"White" is, according to you, how close you are to being PALE?

Not about cranial features or DNA, or haplotypes, or genetics, or facial features, or phenotypes.

It's all about SKIN tone?? You take yourself seriously?
>>
>>133744257
>Anglos/Scandinavians
According to Benjamin Franklin Scandinavians were swarthy.
>>
>>133746268
>btw, "white" is not a genetic category recognized in any serious study

Fucking KEK, from the guy who just said "Proper Whites"
>>
>>133746585
nice strawmen buddy, you truly come off as an expert on the subject
I'm just basing my classification on what can be considered unanimously white and then expanding from there

>>133746630
BF is long dead and his definition of white is no longer considered believable

>>133746704
yet another strawman, I never mentioned to be talking about a commonly recognized scientific term, "whiteness" is not scientific but we can still talk about it
>>
>>133746630

So far, I've heard on /pol/

Germans not White
Italians not White
Irish not White
Russians not White
Portuguese and Spanish not White
Italian not White
Finnish not White

Who's left? If it's going to come down to skin tone, than the pale snow people or pink "Anglos" can claim WHITENESS. Fuck em.
>>
>>133746864

"Unanimously considered White"

You mean PALE skin with light eyes? Amirite?
>>
>>133746925
>Who's left?
Anglos, and they are really not white (anymore).
>>
>>133746864

Alright bro, my genetic test says 100% European, my eyes are green, hair is auburn, pale as hell in the winter.

But hey, don't consider me "White". Cool man. Half of Europe can live without the snow people or the Anglos just fine.

Deal?
>>
File: francesco-cosenza.jpg (33KB, 518x480px) Image search: [Google]
francesco-cosenza.jpg
33KB, 518x480px
>>133747020
reasonably depigmented Europid of continental European appearance, the sort of person who could pass as a local in one of your super white communities

is this man white or not?
>>
>>133747050

Okay, if Anglos are the only "Whites" left, then fuck man, they sure gotta hard road ahead. No need to defend as fellow Whites. Since I'm not White.

Good to know Man.
>>
>>133747175
why are you so much on the defensive?
tell you what, why don't you explain to us exactly what a "white" is and how you distinguish it from a "non-white", phenotypically and genetically
>>
>>133747249

That man is CLEARLY not white based on pheno-typical traits alone. WTF are you asking for?
>>
>>133747375

Whites are EUROPEANS. All but Sicilians and PARTS of Eastern Europe.

But hey, only Anglos are White. So why even bother responding? Right?
>>
>>133747394
ok, how often do you think that phenotype appears among pure stock Norwegians and how often does that appear in Greece or south Italy?
maybe there's actually some real genetic differences and putting those in the same box makes no sense whatsoever?
>>
>>133747482
the guy I posted was from Calabria, guess he is actually white then

keep being on the defensive
>>
>>133747572

You're a fucking Idiot
>>
>>133747643
butthurt damage control, exactly what I expected
>>
>>133747699

No, you're literally a fucking Idiot
>>
>>133747249
that's an arab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CtEReZEaQ

the faggots in this video look italian, right?

but if you do some research, you find out they're arab/jewish.

really makes you think huh
>>
>>133747777
keep crying and not bringing any single argument
you still have to explain to me your classification criteria for genetic and phenotypical whiteness
>>
>>133747877
that don't even look like an italian wtf
>>
>>133747482
Sicilians and Chechens are white. Fite me faget.
>>
>>133747877
That was a really gay song
>>
>>133747882
>>
>>133748782
nice undersampled pca you got there
try to include more populations from the near east and west Siberia and you'll see what I'm talking about
>>
File: Pan-West-Eurasia-PCA.jpg (3MB, 5000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Pan-West-Eurasia-PCA.jpg
3MB, 5000x4000px
>>133748782
here
>>
>>133749017
>try to include more populations from the near east and west Siberia
There are plenty
>>
>>133749211
>utah, USA
hmm that is some meme data you got there
>>
>>133749493
why? Utah whites are a common academic sample for white americans and they plot exactly where you expect them to
>>
>>133749211
I wonder why Sardinian plot so far from everyone in these fucking graphs. Like they have nothing in common with anyone? Even though they were under Cartage for a while?
>>
>>133750060
Based proto-Europeans
>>
>>133750060
what makes Sardinians different from other Europeans is not the presence of something non-European but rather the absence of a certain input from the steppe, related to the spread of IE languages
there's no significant sign of Carthaginan input

all middle-late neolithic Europeans were pretty much sort of Sardinian
>>
>>133750232
well except maybe those from the Baltic area actually
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.