[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

donald trump jr meeting discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 93

File: LjrJJB9a.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
LjrJJB9a.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Let me lay out some of the facts we know

3 June - First email from goldstone. Relevant quotes [1]:

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

6 June - Phonecall Donald Jr. and Emin [1]

>Ok he's on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob

7 June - Metting. Attendance, so far confirmed [2]:

Trump Jr., Kushner, Manafort, , Akhmetshin, Rob Goldstone, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya
Anatoli Samochornov (translator) [3]

[1] https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html?mcubz=2
[2] https://www.apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting
[3] http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anatoli-samochornov-translator-donald-trump-jr-meeting/
>>
>>133738698
Archived that for you

>https://nytimes com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html?mcubz=2
https://archive.is/0xMtq
>>
>>133738698
Some questions:

How did the times find out about the meeting?

This is the only piece of information I was able to find:

>The Times reported that Donald Trump Jr. had set up a meeting during the campaign with a Kremlin-connected lawyer and that he had asked Mr. Kushner, along with the campaign chief Paul Manafort, to attend. That disclosure was based in part on a newly filed security clearance form on which Mr. Kushner listed the Russian lawyer’s name.

I can't figure out if he listed the meeting on the newly released security form, or only the name of the lawyer.

[4] https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html

How did the lawyer enter the US?

The lawyer was accepted under special circumstances only from October 2015 to January 2016 [5]. However we know from the email chain she was flying again to the US in June 2016. Under what conditions was she accepted in the country if she didn't have a visa?

>The U.S. Attorney’s office in New York confirmed Wednesday to The Hill that it let Veselnitskaya into the country on a grant of immigration parole from October 2015 to early January 2016.

>Justice Department and State Department officials could not immediately explain how the Russian lawyer was still in the country in June for the meeting with Trump Jr. and the events in Washington.

[5] http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
>>
>>133738816
Was any information exchanged in the meeting?

This is the only info we have [2]:

>Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democrats, Akhmetshin said. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the campaign, he said.
>>
>>133738892

Now purely speculation. A theory is: "the meeting was a setup to justify a FISA request for surveillance of the Trump team". The timeline fits: In June 2016 Obama sent a FISA request for surveillance of "associates of the Trump campaign" [6], although the request was denied.

>In June, the Obama Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates. As I have stressed, it is unclear whether “named” in this context indicates that Trump himself was cited as a person the Justice Department was alleging was a Russian agent whom it wanted to surveil. It could instead mean that Trump’s name was merely mentioned in an application that sought to conduct surveillance on other alleged Russian agents. President Trump’s tweets on Saturday claimed that “President Obama . . . tapp[ed] my phones[,]” which makes it more likely that Trump was targeted for surveillance, rather than merely mentioned in the application.
Of course, we don't have access to the FISA court request, but I wonder if the Trump administration does? If the meeting is the main component of the request, it would certainly show there.

[6] http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445504/obama-camp-disingenuous-denials-fisa-surveillance-trump
>>
File: Wolf6.jpg (71KB, 658x374px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf6.jpg
71KB, 658x374px
>>
>>133738698
That's it. Drumpfy Boy 2 scoops will be impeeched. Hillory will be the new super president forever then Chelsea will be the next super president. Say it with me, morans. Madame.
>>
>>133738931
First thing we have to do, is find the job description for the:
Crown Prosecutor of Russia.

This will help us get started on what information the individual might have access to.

Can anybody give a link for that job title and job description in the Russian govt?
>>
>>133739157
>8Disng6f
>Disng

Dis' nig.....
>>
>>133738816

>How did the times find out about the meeting?

Either leaks within the Mueller investigation or leaks inside the white house.

Now purely speculation. A theory is: "the meeting was a setup to justify a FISA request for surveillance of the Trump team". The timeline fits: In June 2016 Obama sent a FISA request for surveillance of "associates of the Trump campaign" [6], although the request was denied.

I .think it's far more likely that Trump "Fredo" Jr was dumb enough to accept this meeting than that this was an elaborate scheme to get a fake warrant to monitor Trump for the purposes of ... ? I don't remember any anti-Trump information coming from Obama.

An administration that could pull off something that convoluted and corrupt without getting caught would have been able to spy on the Trump family in easier ways.

I don't know why anyone would get Trump Jr the benefit of the doubt on any of this. He has been misleading from the start.
>>
>>133739418

Goldstone is British, it's just a typo. You faggots are grasping at straws so hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-205441.jpg (566KB, 1150x1665px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-205441.jpg
566KB, 1150x1665px
>>133738698
>But but but there's no proof!!!
>>
U go grrrl
>>
>>133740062
>Either leaks within the Mueller investigation or leaks inside the white house.

The times found out because kushner updated his security clearance form. Are you saying his updated security clearance form was leaked? I remember seeing info about his lawyer having resigned, so that might be something

>I .think it's far more likely that Trump "Fredo" Jr was dumb enough to accept this meeting than that this was an elaborate scheme to get a fake warrant to monitor Trump for the purposes of ... ?

Obama never managed to get the FISA request through, he was only allowed a narrower one in October 2016. I think it's valid because there is not really much you need to do about this - the hard part would have been convincing Rob Golstone
>>
>>133740215

Why should you even believe that it WAS bungled? This is the same man who tried to tell us the meeting was only about adoption sanctions not even a week ago.
>>
>>133740400

If this was just an elaborate plot to entrap Trump Jr and embarrass the campaign, why not leak the information in October? It was a close election, Hillary could have won if this was put out there at the right time.

I'm not gonna say it's Impossible because there isn't enough information to say much beyond what we know from the emails themselves.

But when you have two explanations, one simple and needing nothing but greed and stupidity, one very complex and conspiratorial involving many people (from different nations at that) colluding to achieve an end that could be achieved in far simpler ways, the simple explanation is far more likely.

I mean what evidence do you have that Veselnitskaya was "in with the DNC"? None. She worked with a law firm at one time defending a Russian oligarch on money laundering charges, and the same firm at another time was involved in acquiring the Steele memos as part of oppo research. That's not a very strong connection. By those standards Trump Jr is an agent of Hezbollah because he met with Mahmoud Abbas.
>>
>>133740481
ur a cute little white crakka ass twinky lil boi nigga
but i aint no fuckin fagget but id totally let u fill my firm muscular negronic butt up with ur genetically superior seed.. i would want to adpot a mixd race child 2 further our diversiy so in 2038 when SJW nazi faggot take over usa fully and become reich of degenirus long lost corrupt satan spawn of heaven fellen to the earth manipulates all of us to initiate ww3 to finalize destruction of to the human race as the demons have jelous and hatre of humanity since day universe was create by god 7 day ago GET THE VOICES OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
>>
>>133738698
Is there anything illegal here? Were any lies told under oath? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>133740094
Actually, no. Not grasping at straws.
No position exists in the Russian gov't. Therefore, a 'made up' position could not provide Russian gov't information.
Got to get past that one first.
'Typo' or 'what he meant' wouldn't hold up in court, and you know it.
>>
File: 1499275453104.png (126KB, 467x508px) Image search: [Google]
1499275453104.png
126KB, 467x508px
>>133740215
Trump dindu nuffin XD
>>
>>133738816
These question are very interesting for investigative journalists. Not what I'm wondering tbqh.

Jr. obviously thought that by tweeting the emails he would ultimately be protecting himself. What detail do they contain that will ultimately exonerate him?
>>
>>133741383
What crime do you think there will be sufficient evidence to convict him of?
>inb4 campaign finance laws
>>
>>133741075
>>133741003

Hold your horses boys, we're not to trial yet. We'll leave that up to the FBI.

The point is after months of you faggots screaming "RUSSIA FAKE NEWS RUSSIA FAKE NEWS" we have black and white evidence of Trump Jr being eager to collude with the Russian government.

And you can't even deny it. All you can do is say "it's technically not illegal to try to collude!", "it was a massive conspiracy!", "crooked hillary did the same!"

Not exactly strong defenses I'm afraid. We'll see if they hold up in court :)
>>
>>133741383
1) 'Crown Prosecutor of Russia' is a made up job title - he knew it was a scam
2) email says he will speak to Emin by phone before mtg - need those transcripts
3) Goldstone sent names of the two ppl that would meet with Jr, for security checks. This would prove without a doubt that Natalia did not work for Russian govt.

Jr went along with meeting, and brought backup as witnesses. He knew he was being scammed.
He will be fine.
>>
>>133740912
>If this was just an elaborate plot to entrap Trump Jr and embarrass the campaign, why not leak the information in October? It was a close election, Hillary could have won if this was put out there at the right time.

The argument is that Obama tried to spy by setting up this meeting, not that he succeded.

Are you saying that he should have leaked that this meeting happened in october before the election to draw suspicion to trump-russia alleged collusion? Yea I agree with you there, it would have made sense.

>But when you have two explanations, one simple and needing nothing but greed and stupidity,

Well, sure. What I'm saying is purely speculative. As it is speculative to say the the trump campaign "colluded with the russians". The purpose of the meeting could have just been something stupid as you said.

>I mean what evidence do you have that Veselnitskaya was "in with the DNC"? None. She worked with a law firm at one time defending a Russian oligarch on money laundering charges, and the same firm at another time was involved in acquiring the Steele memos as part of oppo research.

None of this is necessary. All that is needed is to have damaging emails and the proof that a meeting happened. All this could be enough for the FISA request. Veselnitskaya could just have been told she was going to talk about some other political issue with Donald Jr.
>>
>>133741889

>As it is speculative to say the the trump campaign "colluded with the russians"

Reread the Goldstone emails. There's nothing speculative at all about this at this point.
>>
>>133741994
sorry but I don't see it. Even if everything in the email is absolutely true, collusion would involve trump campaign and russia coordinating their efforts. There's no proof of that.
>>
>>133741694
This still does NOT justify the Democrat and leftist media hysteria that Donald Trump committed "treason" or "colluded" with Russia to "rig the election." You don't even have enough evidence here for this ONE event, or a relevant statute to point to that could be used to prove a crime and get a conviction of DTJ or anyone else in court, much less a smoking gun that Trump cheated the election somehow. Trump won because of his white voter base and because the left was and is in shambles because they couldn't follow the Obama act without cutting each other's throats to get their preferred candidate. Not because of the Russia bogeyman you are still too eager to believe in. You're being played by the media, and this is still manufactured outrage just like at the start.
>>
>>133742222

Fair enough but there's evidence of Trump Jr trying to collude with Russians. I just don't understand why you have so much faith in the Trump administration at this point. Every week another shoe drops and the evidence gets stronger.

I find it hard to believe that the buck stops here. But we'll see I guess.
>>
>>133742329
The damage they're doing the country with that "treason" rhetoric is incalculable.
>>
>>133742329

>You don't even have enough evidence here for this ONE event

What are you babbling about? These emails were released by Trump Jr himself.

As for everything else you said I'll just quote myself here since it sums up your post pretty well.

>You can't even deny it. All you can do is say "it's technically not illegal to try to collude!", "it was a massive conspiracy!", "crooked hillary did the same!"
>>
>>133738698
it's going to be awesome when they reveal the dirt on the DNC that they got from the meeting and the MSM has to drop the story immediately

>Never get tired from all the winning
>>
>>133742446

Maybe you were in middle school at the time but the Obama years saw some pretty nasty rhetoric from the right. Half the country thought we were being taken over by a communist, there was talk of "watering the tree", etc.

Please explain to me why it's damaging to talk about Trump-Russia connections which are very real, but not damaging to claim Obama was a crypto-Muslim communist born in Kenya trying to establish a dictatorship?
>>
>>133742345
>there's evidence of Trump Jr trying to collude with Russians
there's evidence he was willing to accept damaging information on clinton. From that to collusion is a stretch

>I just don't understand why you have so much faith in the Trump administration at this point. Every week another shoe drops and the evidence gets stronger.

I think it's healthy to be skeptical and not jump the gun with accusations when there's little evidence.
>>
>>133742821
>there's evidence he was willing to accept damaging information on clinton. From that to collusion is a stretch

Read the emails again.

The information is explicitly presented as being part of the Russian government's efforts to get Trump elected.
>>
>>133742486
The media and the Democrats started this shitshow, and their original claim is still unsubstantiated. What some random people who supposedly lean right said about the thing is just so fucking irrelevant that I can't believe it's your real argument. Go ahead and name the law that was broken here.
>>
Will we see mass suicides when the plastic folder of Cinton papers gets subpoenaed and all her shit gets entered into the record? thats where this is going.

They are going to want to see this mysterious folder of dirt. When they do the shit hits the fan big league.
>>
>>133742911
so what? If we take that to be absoutely true, this is what we know:

1) the russian government is trying to get trump elected
2) the russian government offered info to donald jr
3) donald jr is willing to accept the info

this is not collusion. collusion would require for example information flowing the other way, or both parties strategizing together. This might or might not have happened, depending on what was discussed in the meeting and in other meetings.
>>
Trump is trying to keep discussion of the travel ban out of Congress.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/317006-rubio-state-asked-not-to-talk-travel-ban-with-congress

I have one question for trump: WHY IN THE GOD DAMN FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU SUBVERTING THE FIRST BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING LOSER?!?!?!
>>
>>133743007

>Go ahead and name the law that was broken here.

I don't know that a law WAS broken here, I'm not a lawyer.

The point isn't that Trump Jr committed a crime, necessarily, but that he did something extremely unethical, something that he's been denying ever happened for months now. And it wasn't just him, it was Manafort and Kushner too.

>"Hey bro want some oppo research from the Russian government? It's part of their efforts to get your father elected."
>"Yeah, sounds great!"

Your loyalty is admirable but there is no way to really spin this.
>>
>>133743139
This will go nowhere so that won't happen. They've been grasping at straws this entire time and latch onto anything just to keep MUH RUSSIA in the headlines.
>>
File: tinylotuscult_34664.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tinylotuscult_34664.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>133738698
Trump is trying to keep discussion of the travel ban out of Congress.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/317006-rubio-state-asked-not-to-talk-travel-ban-with-congress

I have one question for trump: WHY IN THE GOD DAMN FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU SUBVERTING THE FIRST FUCKING BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT, YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING LOSER?!?!?!
>>
>>133743350
>Your loyalty is admirable but there is no way to really spin this.
Spin WHAT? The media and Democrats claimed that the Trump campaign committed a crime by working with the Russians. A claim that is still unsubstantiated. I don't condone all the lying but the left hardly has any claim of superiority on that count. There was no lying under oath or to the police so again there's no crime.
>>
>>133738698
>facts we know
>>
I think Jr. is technically guilty of solicitation when he asked the lawyer if she had any supporting evidence to back up what she had.
(assuming all the accounts of the meeting are true) Jr.s statement is carefully worded that the lawyer didn't have anything to support her claims.
>>
>>133738698
So if we're to assume the account of this lawyer is correct, you're entire narrative of Russian collusion hinges not only on one meeting that went no where, but the fact that employees and associates of Fusion GPS, a firm contracted by democrats, were involved.

So the entire Russia collusion with the Trump campaign sits on a potential meeting, which seems to prove mouthing really came out of it.

Are liberals literally this retarded?
>>
>>133738698
Are Obama and Killary finally going to jail because of this?
>>
File: bestwebb.png (256KB, 914x781px) Image search: [Google]
bestwebb.png
256KB, 914x781px
>>133743828

>Spin WHAT? The media and Democrats claimed that the Trump campaign committed a crime by working with the Russians

Depending on the political affiliations of the lawyer you ask, a crime absolutely was committed.

But that's not a point I'll argue because I'm not a lawyer. Even if no crime was committed, this is a major scandal.

You need to spin the fact that, after months of denying ever ever EVER working with the Russian gov't in any capacity on the campaign, it is revealed Trump Jr eagerly met with someone presented to him as an agent of the Russian gov't working to get Trump elected.

>You can't even deny it. All you can do is say "it's technically not illegal to try to collude!", "it was a massive conspiracy!", "crooked hillary did the same!"
>>
>>133744431
It's not a massive scandal. Literally a huge nothingburger that Democrats will stretch the significance of in order to make it fit their conspiracy theory. Manufactured outrage by the media.
>>
>>133740912
she did atend radical feminist rallies and had the picture of putin wtih baby trump on her facebook but yea theres no actual proof of her relations to the dnc
>>
>>133744431
Pot calling kettle black though, especially if Clinton did work with Ukrainians and the guy in this meeting was associated with Fusion GPS. It's a scandal for both parties, and Fusion refusing to testify under oath with the committee is making that worse.
>>
>>133742617

Accusing someone of being an un-American crypto-Muslim is very different from accusing someone of treason. Surely you must see that.
>>
>>133744431
It looks bad for Don Jr. but right now it's just one meeting that went no where so it's not a 'massive scandal.' If / when more comes to light then that will of course change.
>>
>>133741694
the funniest part about the whole russia thing that was incredibly annoying all along was that even if trump did collude with russia its not an interesting story
they have gaslit retards into thinking this is actually scandalous or illegal
i am amazed that it works
democracy must end and the kikes must be destroyed
>>
>>133743286
According the federal law immigration is a defense decision and thus under the purview of the president, as it always has been
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (123KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1524.jpg
123KB, 1087x1080px
>>133744431
Congratulations, you have autism.
>>
>>133744801
This is a big deal for the Demcucks. Obama and Killary will go to jail because of this.
>>
>>133743350
hows it unethical to take info from a foreign entity
do you seriously think this is abnormal
>>
>>133740912
>If this was just an elaborate plot to entrap Trump Jr and embarrass the campaign, why not leak the information in October?
Because there isn't actually enough to indicate any actual wrong doing, and it runs the risk of blowing up on the DNC. Pussygate was the much safer bet for an October surprise. However, now Dems are coming up empty, and need to continue Le Drip Drip narrative to keep their unruly base in line.
>>
>>133745530
It is to the eyes of a democrat, unless it involves their prize horse
>No no goy, the Ukrainians are good
>Don't look into the uranium deals
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>133740912
No no.. She was a girillions points ahead
>clearly Trump has no chance of winning... anyone else getting sleepy? Let's just all go home and resign to supporting HillDoe as she inevitably becomes Pres.
>>
>>133738752
Based Trondheim anon
>>
>>133740062
they'll probably let Mueller decide what to do with it because I'm thinking that some actual illegal unmasking and surveillance is included and this is the only thing that they don't cry wolf about so much, they could have done it since last summer but it's probably better this way
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 610x343px
>>133739418
The Russians killed their monarchy in 1917.
They are a Constitutional Federation.
They have no "crown"----
And so have no "crown" prosecutor.
There is one "crown" that is referred to legally. And that is the Queen---- of England.
"Crown" prosecutor of Russia is a fabricated position to fit within a fabricated babble of garbage.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (7KB, 376x134px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
7KB, 376x134px
>>133746857
Niiiiiiiiiiice.
Thank u 4 clarifying
>>
Bottom line: Jr is an independent factor and Sr is not responsible for what he does. No info on Hillary was actually exchanged. The lawyer is not a representative of the Russian government. Even if info had been given, that's not a shot at American democracy. If anything, it supports American democracy because factual info on any of the candidates, good, bad, or indifferent, helps the process. Countries are allowed to prefer one candidate to another and they have done so for hundreds of years.

TL;DR literally nothing. In all likelihood the lawyer is a double agent and did this just to make Trump look bad.
>>
My wife is half-Russian, and we had kids together.

Am I under arrest now?
>>
>>133747198
calling the FBI right now, enjoy Gitmo you traitor
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1200x1200px
>>133741075
So it's not "crown" prosecutor.... More like "clown" prosecutor.
This is what the Kremilin officially states:
>>
>>133742617
Clearly you don't understand the implications behind accusing someone of treason. It's already been proven that Trump did not "rig" the election. There's no way that possibly could have happened. It is the most closely monitored process in the United States. Gathering damaging information on Hillary is not "rigging the election".

It's not like it would have mattered anyway. Hillary supporters were going to vote for her regardless of what Trump exposed her of. The election was decided by the people ever since the primaries were announced. Probably even before.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 604x340px
>>133747365
This! Is what the Kremlin states:
Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov reiterated that the Kremlin "has absolutely nothing to do with this story, has never been in contact with this lawyer (Veselnitskaya) and has nothing to say about it."

The presidential spokesman dismissed as absurd allegations that Veselnitskaya reportedly acted on behalf of the Russian government during the meeting with Trump Jr.

>"How could a lawyer be possibly representing the Russian government at the official level?" .... The only exception is when a lawyer acts on behalf of the government in a court trial.

"But it was not about it [a court trial] in this case, ..so such a statement on the issue is improper and absurd," he said.

More:
http://tass.com/politics/955945
>>
>>133747112
>Understanding the importance of a sovereign uncorrupted electoral process
>Italy
How's the whole pissing history down the leg of your pants thing going?
>>
>>133747928
Not an argument.

I'm not even Italian, btw
>>
>>133740481
What dirt on Hillary did Trump use during the campaign though? Trump never dropped a bombshell that altered the course of the campaigns, he just roasted her during a debate a few times.
>>
File: 1471219561249.png (15KB, 345x322px) Image search: [Google]
1471219561249.png
15KB, 345x322px
Can someone explain like, what the root concern here actually is?

Are we still trying to claim the Russians altered the outcome of the election? Because Clapper already said no on that.

Are we trying to figure out if Trump is guilty of treason? Because Comey told Congress he's not under investigation.

Like wtf is the root concern at this point?

And doesn't anyone feel retarded for spending 6 months fishing for *any* scandal as long as it has something to do with Russia?

I truly don't understand how so many people can get together and be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>133740481
If it was not 'bungled', then what was the damning information that came from the meeting? You dumb fuck.
>>
>>133748133
Distraction tactics. They want to find literally any reason for their vapid supporters to oppose Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x201px
One of the most fascinating aspects of the so-called Russiagate investigation is that seemingly anyone connected to Donald Trump who ever had a conversation with a Russian, irrespective of their lack of involvement in Russian politics, is a person of interest to investigators.

The same tactics could be accurately applied to an investigation into Clinton and the Democratic party’s links with Ukraine.

Here are the people that ought to be questioned.

1. Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden is the youngest son of Barack Obama’s Vice President Joe Biden. In April of 2014, just two months after the February coup in Kiev, Joe Biden visited Ukraine where he gave a tub-thumping speech about the need for the Ukrainian regime to rely less on Russian gas supplies.

Weeks later, Hunter Biden was appointed to the board of directors of Ukraine’s largest private sector gas company, Burisma.

While many spoke of a prima facie conflict of interest in the appointment, the US mainstream media’s favourable stance towards the Obama administration meant that the story never saw the light of day.

The issue remains prescient, especially in light of allegations regarding wide spread Ukrainian collusion with the Democratic party in respect of the 2016 election.
Sauce: The Duran website
>>
>>133747365
Is that...? SHES the puppet master of the leftists???

why are they always so ugly on that side?
>>
>>133748288

I guess the answer is "everyone involved in getting the media mixed up with our secret police deserves to hang from a fucking noose."
>>
Funny thing this Goldstone guy who sent the carefully worded but false email was at the White House a week or so before this all unfolded. Strange coincidence he knew how to word it just so to then qualify for a wiretap. So many coincidences. Oh, and the Russian translator works out of the NY FBI offices. Entrapment 101.??
>>
>>133748040

Didn't Podesta email dump start not long after that meeting....

...starts to put a serious hole in that Seth Rich shit, doesn't it...
>>
File: dncscam.jpg (127KB, 1024x359px) Image search: [Google]
dncscam.jpg
127KB, 1024x359px
There's this.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 600x320px
>>133748430
More from http://theduran.com/6-americans-who-should-be-investigated-for-their-ukrainian-ties/

2. Joe Biden

The timing of Joe Biden’s anti-Russian Ukrainian gas speech and his son’s appointment to the board of a major Ukrainian energy company necessarily means that the former American Vice President is a person of interest.

No one could reasonably believe that the proximate timing of the former VP’s speech and his son’s appointment to the board of Burisma was coincidental.

This is a matter which speaks of itself.

3. Alexandra Chalupa

For over 10 years, Chalupa, a US citizen of Ukrainian origin worked for the Democratic party. It has been established that she had multiple meetings at the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington D.C. in order to dig up dirt on former Trump campaign worker Paul Manafort.

Chalupa claims that her visits to the Ukrainian Embassy were for unrelated endeavours. Her word should not be take at face value. Her interactions with foreign officials in relation to the 2016 US election should be fully investigated.
>>
>>133740912
>>133738698
>>133739157
>>133739418
>>133740215
>>133740400
>>133741075
>>133741233
>>133741383
>>133741694
>>133741889
>>133742345
>>133748430
>>133748472
>>133748486

>If

Sure faggots. Sure.

Newsflash: it was.

There was never any criminality, so what could be done? You dems and neocons are all FUCKED.

Does no one recall Rick Wilson chattering nonstop about this throughout September, October? EVERYONE knew this, but they could never put a glove on President Trump because they have NOTHING. The ONLY reason these leaks are occurring is because:

A. The Obongo deep state is in criminally deep shit for spying, unmasking, sedition, treason.
B. When Obongo and Obongo's deep state realized no one would save them from a Trump Presidency, they started setting their defense in the court of public opinion that, "Brumfmphf is a kkk russian spyz an he ated my homework, so the election wuz hacxzed and we had to spyz because he can never have the launch codes ever because muh russiaz."

Welp, guess what you little pricks. You are all going to die of ass-rape in prison. Tick tock, you treasonous faggots. Tick fucking tock.
>>
>>133748430

The duran is legit.
>>
>>133743763
That's a fine Olberman impression
>travel ban is a temporary executive order>parts of the ban have been challenged by a judge and will probably now go to supreme court
>he's not subverting the legislative branch, he's directing them.
They don't have to do what he says. The democrats probably wont.
The republicans probably will, for a while, because they're in his party
That's not subversion that's party politics
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (196KB, 819x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
196KB, 819x632px
>>133748729

No. You shill faggot. RIP in pee.
>>
>>133748789
what is sessions waiting for, isn't this all illegal and isn't there evidence?
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 604x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 604x345px
John McCain _ as always... From Syria and ISIS to the 2014 coup that overthrew the Ukraine govt... There's McCain.
And at every point in the Muh Russia media-DNC psychosis - there's McCain.
McCain is something of a fanatic when it comes to the Ukraine issue. Prior to the coup of February 2014, McCain was frequently pictured in Kiev with many extremist and fascist leaders who actively participated in the coup.
McCain recently visited Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko along with troops loyal to the regime during the 2016/2017 New Year’s holiday.

This visit, just weeks before Donald Trump’s inauguration ought to be thoroughly investigated as well as McCain’s other connections to a plethora of Ukrainian politicians, leaders, business and military figures.
For these reasons and because of McCain’s increasingly dubious role in allegedly leaking the so-called ‘Urinegate’ dossier to the media, he is clearly needing investigation
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (214KB, 1536x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
214KB, 1536x1936px
>>133748789

This.

And a reminder of how demonic these mfers are:

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/

Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO] http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

Wasserman Schultz IT Guy Threatened Kidnappings For Cash, Court Docs Say http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

Meanwhile all we get from congress are lies and this:

Congress Creates ‘Surveillance Team’ Aimed At Making Sure Their Food Is Fancier http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/congress-creates-surveillance-team-aimed-at-making-sure-their-food-is-fancier/
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (128KB, 618x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
128KB, 618x364px
>>133749284
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (97KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
97KB, 1024x435px
>>133748831

We have the smoking gun on chalupa.
>>
>>133748729
That doesn't answer my question. What dirt on Hillary did the Trump campaign use to alter the election?

Besides, Podesta emails were legitimate. If your hacked email exposes your corruption, then maybe you shouldn't be corrupt
>>
>>133743350
You kike shills are truly retarded. The FBI was literally at the meeting.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 510x680px
>>133748981
The Duran is one of the best websites for quality geo political analysis.
I give it a click every day.
Hence I know a shit load more about what and why the games are being played...
Russia has held the naval seaport of Sevastopol for 200 years. It's fought wars for Crimea since the 1700s.... Crimea is Russian. The end.
The US under Obama had an incredibly stupid and ill conceived plan to grab Sevastopol.
The Russian bear will rip your head before letting the US /NATO take its warm sea port.
>>
>>133749772

Zip. Zilch.

This is a carefully laid trap that President Trump has set. The fireworks will be legendary.
>>
>>133743763

>SUBVERTING

>They don't accept the results of the Presidential election
>Filibuster every inch of appointments
>Ping pong the 9th to SCOTUS indefinitely on bullshit clearly defined in the SCOTUS ruling
>Undermine with fabricated Russia bullshit, trying to control the FBI with the DNC through people like Lynch

>Subversion

Get fucked.
>>
>>133749983
explain to me please. I'm having trouble wondering why no one is mentioning that this meeting was a complete set-up by the dems
>>
>>133749672
link?
>>
>>133746857
That's the point I was making.
Jr knew this from the get go.
Email chain says there will be phone conversations.
Email chain says names of mtg attendees will be provided for security review.

More info to come from Jr...
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 999x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 999x721px
>>133749841
Acknowledging that I ripped this from the_donald.
Podesta connection to jr meeting

>The FBI was not just *aware* of the meeting...
>the FBI ORCHESTRATED the meeting.

It gets even juicier. Remember Emin, the guy who asked his publicist Gladstone to set up the meeting and gave him the oddly worded and totally false reason for doing so such as representing the party as being pro Putin and Trump when we now know the opposite is true? Emin is married to one of the world's major crime families that controls Azerbaijan.
Why is that interesting? Because Azerbaijan hired a lobbying firm to improve their DC embassys reputation. Which lobbying firm? Why the one owned by the* PODESTA brothers.*
Clinton's campaign manager, according to Shattered, was the architect of the scheme to get rid of Team Trump using the fake Russia story which he'd originally created to divert attention from the impending release of DNC emails by Wikileaks.
>>
>>133750265

It wasn't just the dems. It was the neocons, too. You need to understand just how filthy the alphabet agencies (and of course the press) have become. They work for the globalist banking cabal, more popularly known by its biblical name:

The Beast System of Revelation.
>>
>>133750501

This.
>>
>>133750265
>I'm having trouble wondering why no one is mentioning that this meeting was set up by dems
I'm pretty certain that point is being hammered here and elsewhere.
>>
File: collusion20.jpg (64KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
collusion20.jpg
64KB, 600x429px
>>133738698
>Russia
His name was Seth Rich.
>>
All these dramatic headlines and within the same articles you get NOTHINGBURGERs like that:

Akhmetshin said he didn't know if the Russian government was the source of the documents, nor did he remember if Veselnitskaya handed them over to an individual or simply left them in the room, according to the statements he made to the AP.
>>
>>133740062
I think it's possible that Obama, given previous dealings with the FISA courts, thought this would be another rubber stamp job. A mere formality. A FISA denial was shocking news and may be why this was leaked out and not brought up as part of the campaign.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 465x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 465x322px
>>133750782
Connected with fake FusionGPS Steele Dossier and False Flag Guccifer 2.0 the puzzle pic gets clear. All leads back to DNC,DWS,Obama and Clinton Crime Cartel.
We all have to keep pushing on this!
>>
>>133750333
Here you go: https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3962

But this is a must-read, anon:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/former-dnc-official-partnered-with-convicted-bomb-maker-to-investigate-trump/
>>
>>133750826
I obviously ment outside of here. MSM is hyping this like the second coming and this looks like it will backfire on them big. They're not THAT stupid, are they?...
>>
>>133751184

Our Republic depends on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x387px
>>133751232
>They're not THAT stupid, are they?...
Please, if there is a god, or a kek, or whatever..... Let's hope so..... Please, please please let them be destroyed by their own stupidity and hubris...
>>
File: communism.png (94KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
communism.png
94KB, 900x600px
Paul Ryan is a traitor. He is third in line for POTUS. He is making sure nothing gets done until they get rid of trump and Pence and he is crowned. More than half of the neocom Republicans are in on this and the Chinese. So, people, time for those baby diddling satanist stories about Ryan to surface as there are not enough honest republicans elected to vote him out. They are ALL blackmailed. Until he is gone Trump and Pence are in grave danger.
>>
>>133751232
>>133750265
>>133751184
>>133751502

All your questions, Leaf, are answered:

Here is a redpill on the clintons. Everything we are seeing now:

murder, corruption, media collusion, fbi collusion, coverups, body counts, investigations shut down, more dead bodies, and absolute gaslighting

All these elements are present in this documentary from 1994. It's INSANE how their modus operandi has never changed, yet they still have defenders.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWF5SRGEGIs [Embed]

A primer: http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/chilling-similarities-between-seth-rich-murder-and-clinton-body-count-victims/
>>
>>133751646

Romney and ¡Jeb! Are big players.

Twitter guy who goes by NavyJack explains it all and is at the bleeding edge of the happenings. Read his timeline over the past few weeks, months.

@USNJack
>>
File: 10982.jpg (36KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
10982.jpg
36KB, 600x381px
>>133748133
>being this deluded

>We’re still not clean on this, Chris [Wallace]. If there’s nothing there — and that’s what they tell us, they tell us there’s nothing to this and nothing came of it, there’s a nothingburger, it wasn’t even memorable, didn’t write it down, didn’t tell you about it, because it wasn’t anything so I didn’t even remember it — with a Russian interpreter in the room at Trump Tower? If all of that, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie? If you clean, come on clean, you know? My grandmother used to say when first we practice to — Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling. And there are still people who are out there who believe we’re making it up. And one day they’re gonna realize we’re not and look around and go, Where are we, and why are we getting told all these lies? -Shep Smith Fox News

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/14/lie-after-lie-after-lie-fox-news-shepard-smith-has-a-cronkite-moment-on-russia

http://archive.is/b40eJ
>>
report in todays washington examiner says big names are being called in before congress regarding the leaks, possibly including ben rhodes. the congressman in the article says the press doesnt even know whats really being done.

I knew there was a shadow investigation. The news really is fake because its all cover stpories to hide the real investigations.

Hillarys gonna fry.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1000x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1000x519px
>>133749501
Yes. Have been familiar with this doc since 2015 when I asked myself who or what the fuck are ISIS and where did the come from.
Took me heaps and hours of digging to discover a very very very ugly truth.
The US = ISIS. There's whole chinks of family and friends won't talk to me cause I "believe" this.
What started me digging was all those toyotas driving thru the desert - someone had funded them and the don't come cheap....
And the boots. I use to look at the quality army boots on ISIS.....and knowing something about govt procurement .... I'm like.... Where the fuck did they all get the boots and uniforms...
Saudi, Qatar funded. Logistics and support from US.. Strategy from Israel..... Jordan and Turkey stealing the Syrian oil ...
corporatised evil
>>
File: 1495022673730.jpg (30KB, 537x525px) Image search: [Google]
1495022673730.jpg
30KB, 537x525px
Seems pretty straight forward to me. Russia has a lot of people in Washington lobbying on their behalf. For obvious reasons, Putin wants the Megnitsky Act repealed. They lured Don Jr and Kushner to a meeting with the promise of Hillary dirt, but the lawyer used the time to lobby the Megnitsky Act instead. She brought up how Russia blocked the US from adopting their children as a result, which lines up with Don Jr saying the convo was about adoptions.

Fusion is a Russian intelligence front. They've also been working to get the Megnitsky Act repealed.

The only question left at this point is how many people will be incriminated when Fusion comes tumbling down, and if they knew it was a Russian front.

As far as trouble goes, Don Jr is protected by the 1st amendment here. There's nothing remotely illegal about what he did. Kushner may very well end up losing his job in the West Wing based on falsehoods on his security clearance application.
>>
File: sweetie.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
>>133752486
It's a 'Russia is now considered an enemy, but we sitll did nothing wrong' episode. When will this season end? Find out next week on "How Fucked Is Trump And His Son'
>>
File: image.jpg (399KB, 1484x988px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399KB, 1484x988px
>>133752486
>Kushner may very well end up losing his job in the West Wing based on falsehoods on his security clearance application.

Oh well.... Every cloud has a silver lining, as they say
>>
I'm now starting to think that this wasn't a bungled collusion attempt. I'm thinking that this was a sting operation from the moment Goldstone contacted Junior. Too many smart people involved and Jr. playing dumb and releasing the least amount of information as necessary is just one step from saying, "I won't speak in regards to an ongoing investigation." If there was dirt on Hillary left behind, it's in the hands of the FBI now as every article about that meeting states that Junior never accepted or handled any supposed dossier. My guess is that Trump and the fibbies are just adding more and more evidence in their cases against everyone from Obama to Wasserman and Podesta.
>>
>>133752357

Re-read my post until you actually understand it, you massive tard.
>>
>>133752486
Solicitation of a campaign contribution (doesn't have to be money, although very good chance we'll ultimately find that there was that too) from a foreign national is a crime. It doesn't have to actually happen. It just has to be solicited. "I love it" is more than enough to qualify as a solicitation.

The prohibition on solicitation of foreign-sourced campaign contributions is one of the few limitations on 1st amendment rights that is well-established law. It's not legally ambiguous.
>>
File: 1490049574152.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1490049574152.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Isn't it odd that we literally have a president that spied on the opposition for his successor? And the media isn't even talking about it?
>>
File: spy_report.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spy_report.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>133748951
Liberals and neocons are pretending the unmasking never happened, just like they pretend the election didn't happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 700x393px
>>133752486
>Fusion is a Russian intelligence front. They've also been working to get the Megnitsky Act repealed.

No. It's Ukrainian _ fiercely anti Russian! loathing of Putin. That's why Fusion and McCain can be found at the taproot of this whole tangled muddled nest of snakes.
>>
>>133748133
Root concern is that foreign intelligence services have leverage over POTUS and/or his family, and have or are or will use this leverage to induce POTUS to take policy positions that protect the interests of other nations instead our own.
>>
>>133753452
I mean it's just surreal. The president spied on the opposing political party using the NSA intelligence system that's only supposed to be used on foreigners. It's horrific on so many different levels, yet the media barely touches it unless to make excuses for it.
>>
>>133753735
That's because the media doesn't report stories based on random tweets with no corroboration.

Also because it didn't happen.
>>
File: DEqFVYQV0AA5sQV.jpg (137KB, 1200x910px) Image search: [Google]
DEqFVYQV0AA5sQV.jpg
137KB, 1200x910px
>>133753089
>Here you go: https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3962
I mean at this point there is enough evidence to put Hillary Clinton behind bars for centuries. The whole thing is just a damage control to divert attention away from Clinton crime family. They are literally hanging by a thread.

And that thread may break under the weight of forums like 4chan autists who seek the truth day and night. You can't fight thousands of autists and win. See Shia LeBarf.
>>
>>133753856
What do you mean? The Obama administration doesn't deny it. lol retard.
>>
>>133751747
thank you, burger. I love shit like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 600x513px
>>133753403
>I love it" is more than enough to qualify as a solicitation.

Nope. Not even close.
This whole Don Jr thing is a huge boomerang that's gonna swing back and decapitate the DNC. They may have to throw a few useful idiots like lynch and Waters and a few others under the bus...
>>
>>133753678

So why all this concern about a meeting between Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer that was basically facilitated by State Dept.?

What does looking for dirt on Hillary have to do with Trump being blackmailed?

And also, at one point the concern was about the integrity of our election, so when did that stop being a concern, and when did the blackmail become the main concern instead?

And do you, personally, think it's an unfortunate coincidence that these two unrelated issues both involve Russia?
>>
>>133754060
Big ankles must be a side effect of being a demon.
>>
>>133753917
One does not ever confirm or deny the existence of surveillance captures, because if one were to do so, it would provide an obvious and foolproof way for foreign intelligence services to figure out if a particular communications channel is monitored/compromised.

This isn't even tradecraft 101. This is "think about it for 0.3 seconds" 101.
>>
>>133738816
DJT jr leaked intentionally to bait the media. He released the emails when the guy was taking too damn long. The leaks that happened a couple days back put the whole meeting into a far bigger context with the FISA warrants

The meeting was a honeypot, as some point the Trumps figured that out (probably too late) and they set a trap with the rest of the details
>>
File: DEOKqLQUIAE_D5u.jpg (87KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
DEOKqLQUIAE_D5u.jpg
87KB, 960x635px
>>133753735
Obama almost destroyed this once to great nation. Can you believe it? Thank God we have Trump. Hillary would have been the final nail in the coffin. Refugees would be pouring into our country as we speak. People would have been run over by trucks now just like Europe. Islam would have conquered the west. Holy shit we dodged a major bullet. I'm so relieved
>>
Archive
http://archive.is/suVWC
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 386x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 386x202px
>>133753979
Did you catch this one..... Bill and Lynch meet on the Tarmac......and now the pilot is dead...
The Clintons seem to have killed more people than Ebola
>>
>>133754198

> This is "think about it for 0.3 seconds" 101.

Along those same lines:

Only completely stupid fucks think reality has any bearing on what the media reports.
>>
>>133754198
It's already proven that Susan Rice was unmasking names in the Trump administration. You simply don't know what you're talking about. It is proven that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign, and the media won't touch it.
>>
>>133754561
Pilot probably walked out of the cockpit to take a piss and accidentally overheard them plotting something evil.
>>
>>133754124
>And also, at one point the concern was about the integrity of our election, so when did that stop being a concern, and when did the blackmail become the main concern instead?
When our intelligence officials testified before congress that they were confident that the hacking operations, etc did not alter any votes or voting totals.

>So why all this concern about a meeting between Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer that was basically facilitated by State Dept.?
Um, because for the last year, the existence of this meeting was itself an instance of this very leverage. The American people didn't know about it, but Russian intelligence, and Junior and Kushner and Manafort (and if we're not going to pretend to be ridiculously credulous, Trump himself too) knew about it, and they knew that the Kremlin knew that the Trump team has been brazenly lying about it to the American people for a year.

That's leverage.

And nobody believes it's close to the entirety of it.
>>
>>133754337
Amen
>>
>>133754625
Fair enough. Those were probably "fake tweets" from junior's account.
>>
>>133754814
>our intelligence officials
proofs? Cause the NYT retracted that whole garbage idea that "17 intelligence agencies all agree".
>>
>>133753856
>That's because the media doesn't report stories based on random tweets with no corroboration.
see: buzzfeed
>Also because it didn't happen.
Keep telling yourself what you want to hear, shill
>>
>>133753856
>That's because the media doesn't report stories based on random tweets with no corroboration.
What is the piss dossier
How retarded can you be?

nm you're just a jew jewing.
>>
>>133754963
Just read the transcripts. Comey was asked explicitly about this in his June 8th testimony and he responded without any ambiguity. Voting machines were not impacted, voting totals were not changed.
>>
>>133752469

arab spring was actually cia spring. benghazi was a cia gun running operation. no fewer than half a dozen coups were bought and paid for by our stolen (((taxes))), and the unconstitutional war criminal (((us))) ic/deep state are the most demonic enforcement arm on the planet.

ross perot and ron/rand paul have been the only actual americans to run for president until president trump entered the fray. most americans would set a flamethrower on d.c. if they were to discover what is truly going on. what is do orwellian about that fact is they probably obtain (((legal))) relief based on that fact because it would threaten the ((((union)))) therefore (((state secrets))). and would you or i be read in on this state secret, we would be bound with threat of rendition were we to dare to speak it to another.

i can't guarantee the last bit of what i just wrote, but i will vouch that this is the conundrum of our current (((state))). i tell you this: these cockroaches are playing a very, VERY dangerous game. they try aby funny business on president trump, they will all be hung and shot, burned alive, drawn abd quartered, and fed to the fish and the birds for their treasonous crimes.
>>
>>133754814
Russian intelligence wasn't involved with the meeting. The lawyer was involved with the Obama administration, not Putin. It's looking like the whole thing was a setup to try to get Trump Jr to promise something in exchange for information.
>>
File: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (72KB, 640x765px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_McCarthy.jpg
72KB, 640x765px
>Trump administration's dealing with Russia start coming to light.

>All Hannity-babbies can do is plug their ears and keep repeating "HILLARY, HILLARY, HILLARY!"

Sad, really.
Watched part of Hannity's show the other night, trying to dodge the fuck out of the new details and rambling with his pals about Hillary and Obama's "Ukrainian Schemes". Lol.
>>
>>133754561
http://archive.is/tnlGA
>>
>>133755096
>>133755159
y-you realize... this very meeting itself... is more corroboration of Steele's memoes? He heard about these contacts from his sources on the Russian side, and all of a sudden it looks like they were pretty solid.
>>
>>133755180
Comey was fired for ineptitude. You said "our intelligence offices" implying some consensus or their agencies. Proof of this consensus? Some random official doesn't mean shit. I can show you other officials that tell us Obama should be in prison.
>>
>>133738698
>Let me lay out some of the facts we know

aliens
>>
>>133738698
>>133738816
>How did the times find out about the meeting?

This meeting has been "known" about for over a year. The NYT reporter tweeting about it the other day that he had been researching this story for over a year.

>Last year
>Last year there were those of us who were all over this story and being called paranoid

https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/884810210170327041

And then there is this strange bit that was reported on by CNN. At the 12:34 mark, it shows that CNN reported:
>Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him.

When was this reported by CNN? If this was about this same meeting, it will show that the IT people already knew about the meeting and didn't consider it illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_l1DKk1xng
>>
File: Old Man.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Old Man.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
>>133755182
>Man shouts at internets
>>
>>133755353

people are only interested in things mentioned on wikileaks
>>
>>133755206
She admits she got her documents from the Russian equivalent of the attorney general.

Using a not-officially-government cutout is SOP for RIS.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 678x381px
>>133754774
>>133754814
And this guy from Haiti was going to testify about the Clinton foundation next week...he did the usual suicide with bullets to back of head...
>>
The best is the AP piece saying an lobbyists was there too, he could be a spy, and he can't be sure whether the Russian lawyer's documents were taken by Jr. and if these papers were from Russia Govt.

NOTHINGBURGER
>>
>>133753403

umm no, sweetie. tick tock.
GWU Law Prof. Jonathan Turley on Trump Jr. Meeting A Russian: "For The Love Of God... This Is Not Treason. This Isn't Even A Crime."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/11/gwu_law_prof_jonathan_turley_on_trump_jr_meeting_a_russia_for_the_love_of_god_this_is_not_treason.html
>>
This scenario depends entirely on the actual timeline...
Don Jr gets the Hillary dossier from the Russian lunch meeting.
Don Jr passes them on to the guy that wrote Clinton Cash, who used the dossier to direct his research.

Would that even be illegal? How is that any different than Comey asking a friend to leak FBI notes?
And, did Don Jr hold any offical campaign position? I thought he was kindve just trumps son and could what he wanted since he wasnt part of the campaign team.
>>
>>133755450
Stop pretending to be stupid. Read any of the transcripts. I just happen to remember the day Comey testified off the top of my head, but Clapper and Yates and Rogers and Pompeo and Coats all said the same. Google the dates yourself.
>>
>>133738892
In the interview with the American/Russian dude, he also states that Jr did not leave with the folder and he thinks the lady lawyer may have given it to an "associate". So there were other people there? or she handed it to the bell boy or the waiter or ?
>>
File: salt maga.jpg (66KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
salt maga.jpg
66KB, 540x700px
>>133755449
>y-you realize... this very meeting itself... is more corroboration of Steele's memoes?
No it doesn't.
It corroborates the idea Trump was spied on by the Obama administration. Just another piece of convincing evidence to pile on the mountain. A DNC operative named Warren Flood even change his name to a russian in the "guccifer leaks" before they were sent out. The dems are going down, and the proof is already on the table.

How do you explain pic relate?
or has the media not told you about this proof?

http://archive.is/9MOCR
>>
>>133755666
Um yes sweetie tick tock
>>
File: seth rich warren flood is DNC.jpg (24KB, 408x177px) Image search: [Google]
seth rich warren flood is DNC.jpg
24KB, 408x177px
>>133755794
>pic related
>>
>>133755484
Didn't know that, but then wasn't it a combination of factors? From the NYT reporting it seems was kushner adding the lawyers name that made them ready to publish the story
>>
>>133753089
I think Don Jr contacted the FBI right away and wore a wire to the lunch. I think its all part of a huge sting operation against the russian/clinton/dnc web or cabal as some call it.
>>
File: 7days.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
7days.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>133751747
HOLY SHIT!!!! Great find. Hope I'm not gonna die after watching this. This might be the real cursed video when you watch it you die in 7 days. kek
>>
>>133753609

it's globalist.

Trump: Nationalist
Putin: Nationalist
Almost (((everyone))) (((else))): globalist
>>
>>133738698
>(((Goldstone)))
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>133755794
>>133755868
Yeahhhhhno. The expiry date on these water-muddiers was weeks ago. Try agin.
>>
>>133753678

are you some sort of degenerate faggot?
>>
>>133756196
No.
>>
>>133756192
>Yeahhhhhno. The expiry date on these water-muddiers was weeks ago. Try agin.
Not an arguement. Explain away this proof the DNC fabricated Russian interference?

Waiting...

>>
>>133754814
Why do you people say Trump had to know about it but you said Obama knew NOTHING about Lois Lerners IRS abuses and Bob Creamers conspiring for violence when both had been to the oval office dozens and dozens and dozens of times?

yall some hypocritters.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 840x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 840x440px
>>133755577
She's working *against* the Russian government.
She loathes Putin.
Americans have a diversity of political opinions ... So too do Russians.
Just because she's Russian _ does not automatically make her a Putin puppet.
She's working with McCain and Obama admin AGAINST Putin.
>>
>>133748951
this
C it was most likely that talent-less hack retard robby mook and his shit writing team made up the Russia narrative on the fly has the wiki leaks hit the morning of the DNC. That's why initially obama/team where not on narrative, until they realized they lost the election so potential consequences could occur for the fisa fuckery and other various schemes that would have continued under shillary. That is why this is even occurring. I do not understand why trumps doj will not go after the fisa violations. Makes me assume trump has simply taken the keys for himself. Also a statement from the government claiming they stopped a program is not proof of it actually ending as they have no credibility. This is in reference to fisa unmaskings and 702 data exploitation under obama.
>>
>>133754198

over 125 felonious leaks including one that told the russians how ic was spying on them re: flynn

you are so fucked, you degenerate piece of shit. tick fucking tock.
>>
>>133747112
Thanks for this well-reasoned post. (not /s)
>>
>>133756435
If Malia Obama worked in the IRS, you'd have a point.
>>
>>133756435
haha excellent point.
The answer is "because they're jews".
>>
>>133756637
Not really. The idea is that a player in the campaign was involved. Not the idea they share genetics.
>>
>>133753403

No, soliciting opposition dirt from a foreign country is not illegal, it's 1A protected. He also never received the dirt and was lobbied to repeal the Megnitsky Act. The only crime there was the Russian lawyer illegally lobbying since she never registered as a foreign agent.
>>
File: 1494287238063.png (131KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494287238063.png
131KB, 396x385px
>>133756637
I've noticed you cannot debunk the proof the DNC fabricated Russian interference. Please debunk this:

A DNC operative named Warren Flood changed the authorship on "guccifer leak" documents before they were "hacked". He changed his name to a russian name.

There is proof of this.

Now, why would he do this, anon?
>>
>>133753609

Why would Ukraine want the Megnitsky Act repealed? I mean it's honestly not even that big of a deal. I can understand why Putin would personally want to get rid of it since it's quite the nuisance for him, but not really anyone else. And Fusion has been furiously pushing propaganda that discredits Megnitsky. Since nobody gives a shit about this other than Putin, seems logical to come to the conclusion that Fusion is working on Russia's behalf.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 631x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 631x846px
>>133755577
>She admits she got her documents from the Russian equivalent of the attorney genera
she admits no such thing. She made a statement as soon as this started (5days ago)... That she had absolutely no connection to the Russian govt.
And the Kremlin released a statement the had no idea who she was and any claim she was working in an official capacity for the Russian govt was absurd.
She's working *against* the Russian government.
She loathes Putin.
Americans have a diversity of political opinions ... So too do Russians.
Just because she's Russian _ does not automatically make her a Putin puppet.
She's working with McCain and Obama admin AGAINST Putin.
>>
>>133755182
All of what you state is true......
Unfortunately.
>>
>>133753735
It goes to show why it's called the *deep* state--the corruption is very thorough and very complete.
>>
>>133757067
Why does everyone think Putin has absolute control over Russia?
>>
File: 1495118344755.jpg (95KB, 559x397px) Image search: [Google]
1495118344755.jpg
95KB, 559x397px
Basically here's the rundown.

>Don Jr
Has broken no crimes and will not be investigated. He isn't working in the administration and is just a civilian. The 1A covers everything he did easily. He's only guilty of looking like a total retard here cuz he took bad bait. Being lobbied isn't really colluding, but even if you conclude that it is, colluding isn't even a crime. There's no legal definition there.

>Kushner
Unlikely he'll face any legal trouble even tho lying on a security clearance application is very illegal. But they'd have to prove he knowingly lied, and if they can't all he has to say is he forgot and messed up. So yea, unlikely he'll have legal issues, but decent chance he loses his clearance and job.

>Trump

Doesn't look like Russia ever even tried to get directly to him. They opted to go after his staff instead. He didn't know anything so none of this has anything to do with him.

>Fusion

Is very likely a Russian intelligence front operating in the UK.

>Jeb/McCain/Cruz/Kasich/Rubio

One or any combination of them commissioned the Trump dossier through Fusion. That looks the be direct collusion with Russia.

>Hillary/Obama/DNC

One or any combination of them picked up the tab on the Trump dossier which had been dropped when Trump won the nomination. More Russian collusion.

>Russia

The real story here is how vast Russia's web in Washington is. If the Russia probe can uncover this it will have been worth the time and money. It's likely most of our politicians have been unknowingly been lobbied or colluded with Russia.
>>
>>133757860

I don't, but he's literally one of the few people in the world that knows what the Megnitsky Act is and has a very good reason to want it repealed.

That Veselnitskaya and Fusion have both been furiously lobbying to have it repealed makes it seem pretty fucking clear what's going on.
>>
File: rinat_working_together.png (558KB, 1477x995px) Image search: [Google]
rinat_working_together.png
558KB, 1477x995px
>>133757885
Everyone needs to stop assuming that every single action is the result of X intelligence agency. The motive is quite simple when you follow the money. Rinat has done work for the Russian Coal Industry.

Who benefits Russian coal more?
Trump who will remove regulations or Clinton who will cripple American competitiveness?
Trump who will remove sanctions (and increase the value of the ruble) or Clinton who will keep the sanctions and keep the value of the ruble low?

Just follow the Money. Not everything is an state sanctioned. However, this doesn't mean politicians and journalists didn't willfully latch on the Dossier for their own benefit.
>>
File: 1457765787174.jpg (51KB, 849x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457765787174.jpg
51KB, 849x600px
>>133738698
>information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia

Why are more people not talking about THIS ?
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>Donny Jr. is a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>133738698
>its a big nothing burger
>>
>>133755871
My understanding is the NYT was just copy pasting from TIME. Time got ahold of Jr's e-mails & was going to publish them the next day.

How did TIME Mag get Trump JR e-mails? Someone hacked him or some one with a copy of them leaked it. Are there traitors to Trump in his cabinet?
>>
>>133759815

I would assume there's a fisa warrant to monitor veselnitsksya when she's in America
>>
>>133759815
>My understanding is the NYT was just copy pasting from TIME. Time got ahold of Jr's e-mails & was going to publish them the next day.

source for this? I tried finding that out but couldn't. The only thing I found is what I posted, NYT saying they knew from the meeting from kushner updating his form
>>
>>133755939
I thought I saw a report that said Jr reported the meeting to DOJ shortly after because of information that had been verbally stated. But I cannot find confirmation of this.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 679x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 679x481px
>>133757067
It's definitely Ukraine driving this. They have huge motivation - desperation. The Magnitsky thing is a red herring. Here's a bit from a lengthy article I read:
Sources close to the lobbying effort to rename the Magnisky Act, conducted over the summer of 2016, said it fizzled after only a month or two. They described Veselnitskaya, who does not speak English, as a mysterious and shadowy figure. They said they were confused as to whether she had an official role in the lobbying campaign, although she was present for several meetings.

The sources also described their interactions with Veselnitskaya in the same way that Trump Jr. did. They claimed not to know who she worked for or what her motives were.

“Natalia didn’t speak a word of English,” said one source. “Don’t let anyone tell you this was a sophisticated lobbying effort. It was the least professional campaign I’ve ever seen. If she’s the cream of the Moscow intelligence community then we have nothing to worry about.”

The sources added they met with Veselnitksaya only once or twice over the course of the lobbying campaign, which culminated with airing of a Russian documentary that challenged the notion that Magnitsky was beaten to death in a Russian prison

About 80 people, including congressional staffers and State Department employees attended the viewing at the Newseum.
>>
>>133760023
:) Give me a few to dig it up, I didn't save it, sadly.
>>
Before i forget, has anyone created a meme of Don Jr as the Batman? i think he would be a perfect Bruse wayne. (<<<not russian...no way!!!!)
>>
>>133754814

> Um, because for the last year, the existence of this meeting was itself an instance of this very leverage.

Lol, this just gets more and more meta with each passing week. The concern is now

> he might be blackmailed for not disclosing a meeting that might have made it look like he could be blackmailed.

Seriously, I hope you're laughing your ass off right now because otherwise you should honest to God kys like today.
>>
Russian lawyer twitter and FB
https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/885001097420697606
>>
From the _donald >There's even more ties to the dossier.

Remember the "peeing prostitutes" claim? It supposedly happened in the Moscow Ritz-Carlton. But, the Washington Post screwed up and left this in their article a few days ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/unlikely-middlemen-trump-jr-emails-point-to-father-son-duo/2017/07/11/bf31e5a2-6678-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html

"A person with knowledge of the 2013 trip to Moscow said Emin Agalarov offered to send prostitutes to Trump’s hotel room, but the repeated offers were rejected by Keith Schiller, Trump’s longtime bodyguard."

Emin Agalarov is the Russian pop star that got Rob Goldstone to set up the meeting with Trump, Jr. Think about that for a moment -- is it really a concidence? Having failed to compromise Trump, they instead set up Trump, Jr.

And then, an ex-British spy starts spreading money around Moscow, and they have a ready-made story to tell him. It doesn't have to be true.... just enough to get the spy to buy it.
>>
The Russian translator who was in the meeting works out of the NY FBI offices. Who assigned him to the Russian lawyer? it has been said he did a lot of work for Obama as a translator. Then this Goldstone guy was at the White House the week before sending the memo?? Funny that. Entrapment 101?
>>
>>133763104
Oh yes....
>>
>>133740062
The NTY writer who melted down on twitter when DTJ released the emails said he was melting down because he'd been working on this story for a year and got scooped
>>
Again from the_donald
Here's another interesting connection for you: the meeting with Trump Jr. was on 6/9, but it started with an email on 6/3.

The DNC announced they had been "hacked" on 6/14, and blamed the Russians on 6/15. That same day, Guccifer 2.0 appears with a handful of documents that appear to have "Russian fingerprints" in the metadata.

The problem: it's all bogus, as the Russian metadata had been added by someone within 30 minutes after the document had been created by an English language user, possibly on a computer in a Democrat politician's office:

http://g-2.space/

Need more proof that Guccifer 2.0 was an insider? Fast forward to 7/5, 3 weeks after the DNC announced they had been "hacked". Guccifer copied more files off the server onto a USB drive or over a local area network. File modification timestamps indicate a 23 megabytes/sec copy speed that could not have been achieved over a remote connection:

https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

Then, a couple of months later on 9/1, the files were repackaged into archives on a computer configured for the US Eastern Time zone, before Guccifer releases them on 9/13.

The entire "Russian hacked DNC" narrative was fabricated. The author of g-2.space thinks it was actually Crowdstrike that did it. If so, that's why they wouldn't let the FBI examine the servers.
>>
The original claims was that the campaign would be provided with evidence a crime had been committed. That information is protected under federal whistleblower laws, making the meeting with the lawyer completely legal.
>>
>>133763354
I think the claim of "a year" might be journalistic licence.... But yeah, he reckoned he "owned" this story..... Legacy media is dead.
Any political or similar scandal prior to twitter and social media .... The target couldn't fight back.
The media are facing a new world where the don't own and control the narrative..
And sites
Ike this and the_donald and others are "scooping" and cucking the mind-Kontrolled media all day everyday .
>>
>>133763104
The team over at the_donald have already crawled all over this guy. Done his twitter and FB... Can't find the thread.... But yeah... He's been bagged and tagged .... Def an Obama grass snake
>>
>>133760023
Ok well I feel silly now. You are correct. I just skimmed the article and saw them referencing the TIMES & thought they were talking about the Time Mag.

You are correct, they were referencing the New York TIMES. sheesh. My bad. So sorry.

However, they still had his e-mails, lol. So how did they get a copy of his e-mails?

http://www.wjr.com/news/new-york-times-story-triggered-the-release-of-trump-jr-emails/

>The New York Times had already reviewed copies of the emails and asked Trump Jr. to comment when he decided to tweet out pictures of the email exchange.
>By then, the TIMES was already on the verge of publishing.
>>
>>133763104
Here's more on the translator... It's not the thread I am hunting, but it's top kek....

Grassley immediately smelt the BS and was onto them already with the Magnitsky lobbying and exposed the Libtard Deep State Interpreter Samochornov, who was in the Don jr. meeting.
in a report from March( Libtard Clinton Deep State Operative..
>>
>"follow the money" conspiracy theories
>false equivalencies
>red herrings
>straight up fake news

This is all the Trump-tards have at this point.
>>
File: cia.jpg (20KB, 480x188px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
20KB, 480x188px
Rumoured that the Russian honeypot lobbyist lawyer was having an affair with this NYTimes journalist. he was in on the whole scam from the beginning methinks. Her husband or exhusband in Russia was a Putin HATER as he was caught in a scam with Railroad financing or something and , oh golly, the Clintin cabal was part of that criminal group too. So many Russian connections-only by everyone BUT the Trump team.
>>
>>133764934
>there's conspiracy for sure.... Actual, not theory.
>>
>>133763781
see
>>133755484

The journalist is JYSexton from the NYT, that was about to release a story on the e-mails.
>>
>>133764942
>NYT journo meltdown. _ explained ? There not much a journo cares about, but being scooped - is acid on their loins. He had such a big story... It was going to bring down trump and make him the Woodie and Bernstein of 2017. Forever a hero in the annals of journalism. He "owned" that story and Jr just "tweeted it right out". I still laugh reading his tweets.

As I have been saying in post after post. The Russian lawyer is rabidly anti Putin.... That's why she found such a buddy in McCain.
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 1440x1896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1440x1896px
>>133765437
Yes... Here they are
>>
>>133764934

There's also that whole point to be made about how apparently can't fucking read until something is being shoved up your asshole via CNN headline.
>>
>>133764882
If you have connections to the Reddit peoples, maybe you could ask them to investigate why CNN reported on this:

>>133755484
At the 12:34 mark, it shows that CNN reported:
>Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_l1DKk1xng [Embed]
>>
>>133765943
Nah, I just lurk.... I don't like signing in to anything.... Not that this site would be tracking it all... Anyway, I just lurk... Sometimes it's frustrating when I watch them go down a cul de sac rather than into the rabbit hole, but they seem to get there in the end.
There a lot of doubling up at both sites and in threads here. Stuff that has been convincingly verified in one thread..... Is then disputed all over again in another... It's frustrating... But it's better than having the mind Kontrolled media owning the whole narrative
>>
>>133765873

>There's also that whole point to be made about how apparently can't fucking read until something is being shoved up your asshole via CNN headline.

Pretty sure you guys are the ones with serious reading comprehension issues.

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.

>What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

>Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

All of your arguments boil down to
1.) "It's not technically illegal!"
Yeah we will see about that I suppose, but you've been categorically denying any contact for months and these emails prove that was a lie.

2.)"He didn't even get any info!"
If you choose to believe him, sure, and that doesn't change what I said in 1.)

3.) Hillary did the same!
No, they're not equivalent, and even if they were, you've been calling her a witch who should be locked up for years now, so defending yourself by comparing your people to her doesn't seem like a winning strategy.

4.) "It's an elaborate plot!"
You have no actual evidence of this, just follow-the-money bullshit, but even if it was an elaborate plot, it doesn't change what I said in 1.) and why did the DNC not release it during the campaign rather than months after they lost?
>>
>>133766321
Oh fair enough. I don't like signing in to anything either lol. Thanks for the response though. & I ditto your frustration.
>>
>>133766621
>All of your arguments boil down to
>1.) "It's not technically illegal!"
>Yeah we will see about that I suppose, but you've been categorically denying any contact for months and these emails prove that was a lie.

it's not remotely illegal, it's perfectly fine. Nothing burger. Except in the media that nobody believes any more.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 1024x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1024x452px
>>133765943
>why CNN reported on this:
CNN - CNN???? FFS.... As trump says, they are lying fake dangerous people..... They are now longer a news organisation but a full scale "opposition" to Trump. Bannon said this in January. CNN are worse than anything the Soviets did. and Soviet people knew not to believe what was being pushed at them.....Americans just can't "get" how much they are lied to and manipulated and controlled..... And all the while believing they have a free and fair democracy... It's truly Orwellian.. Lies are truth, war is peace....
Terrifying
>>
>>133766883
Yes, yes, CNN = Clinton News Network. I agree they are fake news. That's why I thought it was very strange when I saw that they would report on something that contradicted the Russian narrative. This was reported on months ago apparently. Maybe something to do with the pee pee papers.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
>>
>>133766621
>why did the DNC not release it during the campaign rather than months after they lost?

They really believed they could bring him down or control him before now. They've now thrown all their artillery at him.... Like a cyborg, he just won't be destroyed... And in fact now everyone of their fabrications is being shredded.....
It's going to be really bad for some lower and middle ranking DNC who will be thrown under a bus to protect the higher ups
>>
File: 1499370996210.gif (192KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499370996210.gif
192KB, 300x300px
Since no one pointed it out i am going to provide a brief summery of the changing meaning of collusion

>TRUMP GOT RUSSIA TO HACK THE ELECTION
Nope
>russians hacked voting machines
Nope
>FLYNN!
cleared
>sessions
They got destroyed
>r-russian t-troll-s working for breitbart?
Nope
>roger stone dm'd guccifer
After the guccifer 'hack' already happened
>dns lookups for trump tower server
Proven to be fake
>"w-willingness to col c-collude"
Getting oppo research from anyone is not a crime
>they actually did give evidence of clinton crimes to Jr - CHECKMATE DUMPFKINS

You are here
>>
>>133767390
They have the problem all liars have _ keeping the story straight. They actually don't care what they say beyond Russia Russia Russia --trump - Russia - trump bad - Russia bad...
The hypnotised minions won't "catch" any inconsistencies .... The whole charade has gone on for some long ... Most people have turned right out... We see here some are angry and engaged, but unable to follow the nuance of what has happened. They are obama and DNC people - and just too hypnotised to see.... Which is of course what the media and schools and drugs have been trying to achieve... a dumbed down, frightened and angry populace that ""they"" think they will be able to further control .... For whatever reason.
>>
>>133768153
I was following you ok right up until:
>rime
>they actually did give evidence of clinton crimes to Jr - CHECKMATE DUMPFKINS
What do you mean by "checkmate dumpfkins?
>>
>>133753403
So, hrc being financed by the saudis is ok?
>>
>>133767617

>They've now thrown all their artillery at him.... Like a cyborg, he just won't be destroyed

The Clintons were exactly the same, though. There's nothing surprising in this, Trump has a base of ~40% of the population and they won't ever give up on him. Of the maybe 5-10% of voters who are up for grabs, most of them don't even follow politics that closely. So these scandals never have much of an immediate effect.
>>
>>133768168

It doesn't take an elaborate conspiracy to make people dumb, scared and angry bro.
>>
>>133768473
1/Saudis
2/Qatar
3/Ukraine
4/ Australia
I think she had a maps and pin, and wherever it landed, that country had to pay up....
Even poor Haiti got shook down for millions....
>>
>>133768473

Who the fuck is defending Clinton here?
>>
>>133752104
That is a really fucking deep rabit hole....fuck me...
>>
here's a bump. slides all over today, something's up
>>
This is the thread on the interpreter that the _donald crew kicked over

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6nfs1d/guess_what_a_libtard_clinton_deep_state_operative/
>>
File: rx9lsukj6r9z.jpg (205KB, 1080x693px) Image search: [Google]
rx9lsukj6r9z.jpg
205KB, 1080x693px
>>133768445
>>133770027

It is recomended that newfags lurk until they understand the board culture before posting.

Irony is the currency of this board
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1048x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1048x672px
>>133770027
Here's another morsel
The Crowdstrikes lawyer is Comeys younger brother! Remember how Comey testified that we should believe the report saying the Russians hacked the DNC because Crowdstrike has such a great reputation?
>>
If Don Jr. called Emin after he got the Goldstone email he would have known it was a scam. Emin says the whole email was a lie. all he knew was to set up a meeting for this lobbyist about the adoption thing. Soooo....the translator worked with the NY FBI. Who called them? Was Don Jr. stinging the stingers? And then Obama got his wiretap warrant based on the lies in the email? Manifort probably put that together. Hmmm. When that comes out we are talking REAL conspiracy and collusion and entrapment. REAL crimes. Check. Mate.
>>
Comey's brother is also a lawyer working on the Clinton Foundation books. Curiouser and curiouser. The RICO laws for organized crime could ensnare them all.
>>
>>133757128
>she admits no such thing. She made a statement as soon as this started (5days ago)... That she had absolutely no connection to the Russian govt.
Oh well that's pretty definitive.

waaiiiit a second
what is this

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-lawyer-who-trump-jr-met-says-she-was-in-contact-with-top-russian-prosecutor-1500063809
what's this?
>Russian Lawyer Whom Trump Jr. Met Says She Was in Contact With Top Russian Prosecutor

oh noes oh noes oh noes
ur narrative
it's just crashed and burned worse than that fast & furious guy who was the cop in the first movie

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-jr-email-russian-lawyer-meeting-2016-2017-7
>Veselnitskaya told The Journal she communicated with Russian Prosecutor General Yuri Chaika and regularly passed along information about a US-born hedge-fund manager named William Browder, who was a critic of Russia and a supporter of US sanctions that riled the Kremlin.

...h-how is narrative forrmed? they need way to instain shitposter who doesn't keep up with the news
>>
>>133770668
>It is recomended that newfags lurk until they understand the board culture before posting.

Yeah! I've lurked.... And noted a high level of "preciousness" about what people think about themselves as posters on this "oooohhh 4chan""" message board.
Fuck that..
Reading some of the posts.... They may claim longevity, but there certainly can't claim intelligence or capacity to follow a logical line of argument...

I was interested in your point of view, but phhhh!
you failed to make your point - irony or sarc or whatever....
>>
Why would this Russian lawyer who HATES Putin want to help Trump? She rioted in the streets against him. Her entire social media is anti trump. Nobody checks more than one source in the media these days? ONE shiny phony bauble and they chase it like brainless cats? Sad.
>>
>>133771492
Yep. I posted a link to her twitter and FB earlier in this thread.
I've been arguing the whole thread she is the antithesis of a Putin puppet....
US media cannot conceive that a Russian (esp young woman +'lawyer) isn't sleeping with Putin. ... They are so indoctrinated that the Soviet/commies all think in one monolithic bloc ...
But Russian politics is diverse and as oppositional as any...
She is a DNC puppet... I posted a pic of her with McCain early in the thread. She's only useful to McCain if she hates Putin and is prepared to act against him (which she is more than willing to do)
>>
>>133741694
> opposition research
> collusion

Pick 1
>>
>>133742222
>>133741994

Don't buy into the narrative that opposition research from foreigners is illegal or unethical. It's common practice.
>>
>>133742617
We were take over by communists long before Obama became President bucko
>>
>>133743828
This all came to light after kushner convienently his security clearance form to include this meeting. The original omission of this meeting is a criminal offense and at the very least little Jared should have his clearance privileges suspended until this matter can be fully investigated
>>
>>133744923
Hey this other person who isn't running our country, also is a complete shitbag, so let's keep sucking trumps cock, while cuckservatives legislatively skewer out collective assholes, thanks obama
>>
>>133770711
whew
>>
>>133773220
>This all came to light after kushner convienently his security clearance form to include this meeting. The original omission of this meeting is a criminal offense and at the very least little Jared should have his clearance privileges suspended until this matter can be fully investigated

I don't understand though why he kept the meeting hidden for so long. Since he updated his form without being prompted, and included this meeting along with 100 other names, doesn't this dimish the claims that he was somehow trying to hide this meeting specifically?
>>
>>133750501
>Because Azerbaijan hired a lobbying firm to improve their DC embassys reputation. Which lobbying firm? Why the one owned by the* PODESTA brothers.*

by the way, Azerbaijan also hired Liz Mair, the anti-Trump Republican lobbyist who supposedly had a brilliant plan to stop Trump

http://web.archive.org/web/20170228021122/http://gotnews.com/anti-trump-failed-political-consultant-liz-mair-works-for-foreign-governments/

"Mair was paid $15,000 a month by Ilham Aliyev, the dictator of Azerbaijan, according to documents filed in accordance with the Foreign Registration Act (FARA)."

Azerbaijan Hires Veteran U.S. Political Consultant

http://archive.is/cUevu

http://www.rferl.org/content/azerbaijan-mair-consultant-us-politics/26652897.html

"Amid its muscular lobbying push in Washington, Azerbaijan has hired a veteran Republican Party adviser and political strategist to boost its public image in the United States. Baku’s embassy in Washington has signed a contract with Liz Mair, whose public-relations firm will aim to generate news coverage to “impact various U.S. government officials, as well as the U.S. general public,” according to a U.S. Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) disclosure statement signed on October 9."
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 600x300px
>>133773669
Oh yes.... It's connections and connections and favors, and blackmail,and intimidation...
And it goes back 50 _ 70 or more years... But certainly Reagan, GWBush and it keeps going..right to July 2017..
>>
File: 1500061764865.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500061764865.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>133765437
>OP-ED CONTRIBUTOR

Only southern rural retards wouldnt know the difference between a writer for the new york times and some schlock they paid for to fill up the space in between their actual reporting. Nice try though.

Have fun clearly and boldly stating you have no fucking clue what you are talking about in the future.
>>
>>133748652
>Funny thing this Goldstone guy who sent the carefully worded but false email was at the White House a week or so before this all unfolded.

What do we know about this Goldstone guy? Perhaps someone should start a new thread on him specifically
>>
>>133774962
Maybe start with a search over at the_donald. They've been working this quite hard and already nailed most of this.. This thread is tracing over stuff the e already locked down.
I'm busy doing a search on something else already,..., give them a look, they've really pulled a lot of stuff together over the past 3-4 days
>>
>>133774657
You have a problem following the story.

JYSexton had the twitter melt down, claiming he had been working on the e-mail/Russia meeting for over a year.
>>133765699

NYT had was about to release the story on the e-mails/meeting when JR beat them to the punch line.

http://www.wjr.com/news/new-york-times-story-triggered-the-release-of-trump-jr-emails/

Nothing I said was false. I could care less if the journalist contributed to 15 different news outlets. That is immaterial. The point was that he was connected to the NYT which is also true. Why are you picking fights on semantics?
>>
>>133774411
50-70 years ago, all of that would have been much easier to keep hidden. The age of information is upon us & once on the internet it never goes away. Not so easy to keep all the connections hidden now.

Whew, boggles my mind sometimes how people can carry so many hats in such a small circle.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1240x827px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1240x827px
British tycoon to tell Senate Trump Jr Russia lawyer is linked to secretive group behind Steele Dossier
Mr Trump's eldest son has said he was offered damaging material about Hillary Clinton

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russia-bill-browder-testify-senate-links-natalia-veselnitskaya-steele-dossier-a7840061.html

A British businessman says he will next week testify on Capitol Hill that researchers who helped produce the infamous Steele dossier, previously worked at the direction of the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr, and failed to declare they were doing so.

Fusion GPS was in the headlines earlier this year when it emerged its investigators, and a former British spy, Christopher Steele, had worked to produce a dossier of salacious, unverified claims about Donald Trump that suggested he had been “compromised” by Russian intelligence officials on a visit to Moscow in 2013. Mr Trump called the dossier “fake news”.

Bill Browder, the CEO and founder of Hermitage Capital Management, says he will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee that the company, which was founded by former journalists, previously worked under the direction of Natalia Veselnitskaya as part of a Russian-led lobbying effort in the US.

1/...
>>
>>133752357
Shep Smith is an msnbc-tier faggot dnc shill. Shame yourself for posting that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 828x957px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 828x957px
>>133775948
Thanks for that:
>>133774657 #
You have a problem following the story.
I couldn't work out what the dude's issue was.
People do like to,just jump in and snark,.... And make idiots of themselves ... I'm not interested in the BS that people throw around... I am here for the hunt on these bastards...
>>
“The issue is of particular concern to the committee given that when Fusion GPS reportedly was acting as an unregistered agent of Russian interests, it appears to have been simultaneously overseeing the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier of allegations of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” Mr Grassley wrote to the DoJ.

The claims relate to a Russian tycoon, Denis Kaysyv, whose company, Prevezson, was involved in a massive money-laundering case against Mr Browder’s company. That case was settled with the US government for $6m earlier this year in a New York court.

Mr Kaysyv’s chief lawyer was Ms Veselnitskaya, and she and Prevezson retained a New York law firm, BakerHostetler, to help in defending Prevezson. BakerHostetler then hired investigators from Fusion GPS to help. Fusion GPS said it was retained specifically to work on an asset forfeiture issue in relation to the case. But Mr Browder claims they also helped Ms Veselnitskaya in her attempts to overturn the US Magnitsky Act.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russia-bill-browder-testify-senate-links-natalia-veselnitskaya-steele-dossier-a7840061.html

2/....
>>
The Magnitsky Act was passed in 2012 to sanction a group of Russians the US held responsible for the mysterious 2009 death in jail of Sergei Magnitsky, Mr Browder’s Russian lawyer who exposed money laundering said to total $230m.

The passage of the act is said to have infuriated Vladimir Putin who sought to have it overturned. He responded by making it more difficult for American couples to adopt Russian babies.

Ms Veselnitskaya was central in the lobbying effort to overturn the act. In addition, Mr Katsyv, the owner of Prevezon whom Ms Veselnitskaya represents, registered a nonprofit company in Delaware called the Human Rights Accountability Global Initiative Foundation (HRAGIF) in February 2016, which says its aim is to overturn the adoption ban but which Mr Browder said is simply a front to overturn the Magnitsky Act, which he helped push.

“Natalia was the general coordinator for all of Katsyv’s legal activities,” he said.

In a legal filing to the Department of Justice, Mr Browder said Ms Veselnitskaya has been helping promote the efforts of HRAGIF, while its registered lobbyist was Rinat Akhmetshin. In his letter to the DoJ, Mr Grassley refers to reports that say he is former member of Russia’s GRU, the main military intelligence agency.

Mr Akhmetshin did not respond to inquiries. However, he has previously denied working for the Russian government. “Just because I was born in Russia doesn’t mean I am an agent of [the] Kremlin,” he told Politico earlier this year.

Fusion GPS, which in 2012 did opposition research to dig up information about Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has denied any wrongdoing and said that at no time did it take part in lobbying. As a result, it says it is not in breach of FARA.

3/....
>>
On Wednesday, Mr Grassley’s committee said that the co-founder of Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, a former journalist with the Wall Street Journal, would also be testifying next week.

In a statement, Fusion GPS said: “Fusion GPS was engaged by a US law firm, BakerHostetler, to perform public records litigation support in a US asset seizure case, US v Prevezon. It’s work is a matter of public record.”

It added: “Fusion GPS is not a lobbying firm and engaged in no lobbying in this case. Any suggestion to the contrary is entirely false.”

4/..
>>
>>133774411
>image.jpg

even better:

Liberal media ignore recent Wikileaks release

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/liberal-media-basically-refuses-to-cover-recent-wikileaks-release/

Bloomberg Politics editor Mark Halperin: leaked Clinton campaign e-mails too ‘complicated’ for voters to care about

http://archive.is/vMaIA

Wikileaks: Journalists dined at top Clinton staffers’ homes days before Hillary’s campaign launch

https://archive.is/5N5Pf

"Several top journalists and TV news anchors RSVPed “yes” to attend a private, off-the-record gathering at the New York home of Joel Benenson, the chief campaign strategist for Hillary Clinton, two days before she announced her candidacy in 2015, according to emails Wikileaks has published from John Podesta’s purported accounts. The guest list for an earlier event at the home of John Podesta was limited to reporters who were expected to cover Clinton on the campaign trail."

The full RSVP list for Benenson’s gathering is shown in an attachment on a separate email:

http://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953

http://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409

http://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12063

They were litterally in collusion with the Clinton campaign. And the NYT hired Glenn Thrush even after it was revealed by Wikileaks that he was in direct contact with Podesta:

New York Times hires reporter who sent stories to Clinton staffers for approval

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/12/new-york-times-hires-reporter-who-sent-stories-to-clinton-staffers-for-approval/
>>
Funny how all MSM say these Russians are spies or former spies
but all the Russians strongly deny this (because they are likely CIA puppets)

These Russians colluded with the Dems and now these traitors are hopefully on Putin's black list!
>>
>>133776986
>>133775948
Heh, I also intented to link this post as a
See...
>>133765860

Watching a movie & posting do not always mix well.
>>
>>133776710
>the infamous Steele dossier

reminder:

John McCain dispatched a trusted aide across the Atlantic to get dirty dossier from ex-spy after former British diplomat told him about blackmail tapes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html
>>
I find it interesting that this Emin guy who asked Goldstone to set up the Don Jr. meeting has an American PR Firm-the Podesta Group. Funny that?
>>
>>133771240
There's a whole other layer of sneeze beyond what you've picked up on here...
I've posted some stuff from the Independent.
I am hunting an article I read where our Russian lawyer friend managed to get her client to pay a IS fine of $6million instead of more than $20million.... Questions are asked if the difference was some sort of kick back or whatever.... The rabbit hole is deep.... And no, she is NOT working FOR Putin... She's in McCain's camp, so hostile to Putin (and Trump) .... Check her FB and twitter...
>>
>>133777554

>not a lobbying firm

What? So they are a legit CIA disinfo asset?
>>
>>133777609

Halperin is such a douche.
>>
>>133778087

>trusted a.i.d.s.

Wasn't it egg mcmuffin?
>>
>>133778087
Oh yeah.... That fucker McCain... He's right at bottom slithering round in the very basement of the cesspit.
What "we" should do,is have a daily update on McCain what's he doing.... Every day I find his. Are attached to so e piece of slime ..... He was in Pakistan the other day.... Why? And Australia last month? Why ??.... Getting OT here, but not really, cause all the pieces all link... Ukraine. Syria, HRC, the Clinton Foundation, the McCain Foundation, drugs, human trafficking, weapons... All links in...
>>
>>133778092

Link?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
>>133778678
>What? So they are a legit CIA disinfo asset?

That's a good guess
>>
>>133778447

That is a shill. You can engage it if you want, but it's a shill.
>>
>>133778901

He is a manchurian candidate. I unironically am beginning to for real suspect it.
>>
>>133777239
>Prevezson, was involved in a massive money-laundering case against Mr Browder’s company. That case was settled with the US government for $6m earlier this year in a New York court.

Is this the same company some people are criticizing Sessions about? Something about saying that he made the case "disappear"?
In other words, he let them off lightly with just a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>133778955
It's in this thread, somewhere ^
I posted, and a couple of others did similar stuff.
(/r/The_Donald/comments/6nfkqq/dnc_house_of_cards_the_3_fake_muhrussia_stories/)
>>
>>133779295

B.S. Firstly, it was Preet Bharara's case. Secondly, DOJ prefers to settle before trial. Thirdly, we can more easily draw the thread of Obama DOJ making backroom deals with Prevezson.
>>
Paul Ryan is the most dangerous treasonous traitor Trump and Pence have right now. Third in line as POTUS. Puppeted by the Chinese Mafia and the Deep State. Never criticized by the media, dems-he is THEIR guy. If Trump and Pence are forced to resign or die HE becomes POTUS> He has to go
>>
>>133779362

Okay. Thanks.
>>
>>133778092
>I find it interesting that this Emin guy who asked Goldstone to set up the Don Jr. meeting has an American PR Firm-the Podesta Group. Funny that?

Post links please. What is the connection between this clown Rob Goldstone and John Podesta? His name is nowhere to be found in the Podesta e-mails released by Wikileaks
>>
File: image.jpg (356KB, 1880x987px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356KB, 1880x987px
>>133779116
Thanks for the tip.... However he - it _ has triggered my memory,,,,, I read a piece here or at the donald ~ explaining how our Russian lawyer managed the US case.... it was quite a few days ago.... and it was *very* involved... So I didn't quite get the full twists and turns... But that shitpost.... Yeah.. She's tricky our Russian lawyer... But she's team McCain. So def not a Putin puppet.
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (142KB, 953x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
142KB, 953x623px
>>133779685

I despise that little rat.
Uni-Party Elite: Biden, Ryan, McCain, Graham to gather at Romney summit
http://www.gopusa.com/uni-party-elite-biden-ryan-mccain-graham-to-gather-at-romney-summit/
>>
>>133777609
Out of all those listed, one network didn't get an invitation... ever... Fox.
>>
Podesta found a link to someone who knew the Trumps from way back through their Podesta Group client Emin. So they had Emin contact Goldstone to set up the meeting-first Goldstone had a lovely meeting the week before at the White House. Coached how to word the email? All very funny. REAL journalists would spot this as entrapment a mile away.
>>
>>133779295
Don't know... I thought it was before sessions time? 2015? 2016? ... But not certain.
Sessions seems to be working out of the media glare.
Hers arrested a couple of thousand pedos.
Yes, thousands.... Again the links are at the_donald..
THAT hasn't been reported. just snippets.
A big fish from Obama has just been caught yesterday.
>>
>>133780322

It was Preet's case. That settlement is in no way shape or form evidence of Jeff Sessions' anything.
>>
>>133779254
>Dan Senor

Another jewish neocon. What a surprise.
>>
>>133779872

It's good to cut your teeth debating these little cockroaches. It's also good to know who the shills are, too.
>>
>>133780561

About neocons-
>>
>>133779872
>I read a piece at the donald

go back to where you came from
>>
>>133779646
Yeah agree with all that & heard people say it was Preet's thing. So this is the same case?
>>
>>133779646
Ok... You'll see I was showing links to,the independent... Which of course can be wrong..
Absolutely accept that just because something appears in a (haha) "respected" newspaper.... It can be 180* wrong.
there's something about that case... Where it gives the impression she's working PRO-Russia , when she isn't, ....
Trying to get to the last doll in the matryoshka doll
>>
>>133780561
>>133780817

Funny enough is that neocons truly are "russia russia russa" in the sense that they are bona fide traitors to the USA.
>>
>>133781015

I am having a hard time reading her. She reads to me as a ding-dong derp who is a walking, talking dupe. But that is an easy game to play, so she may be quite sophisticated. I need to watch some of her interviews to get a more accurate read.

I know this: she is no putin agent.
>>
>>133780905
Nope.
Your prejudice is pathetic. Those guys are doing amazing stuff getting it all sorted.
Young unsnarl hashing over the same ground.,
You should be working together..... These fuckers sure are... They've been playing these games for decades... The filth is on both sides....
I want them all gone... McCain... HRC... all the slimy filthy corrupt fuckers, strong sunlight needed to expose all of them.
>>
>>133738698

It wasn't the Russian government.

It all seems like a Russian-American information broker, lobbyist was a middle man for some guy selling information or he was a guy hired by Obama and the Democrats to set up Trump.

It's more likely that the information came from the Russian mafia or Russian oligarchs who hate Clinton and Putin.

The information/dossier could have been stolen from a Russian prosecutor investigating the mafia.

Russiagate is fizzling away.

It seems all this scandal is doing is making the Democrats to be shady people who hang out with mobsters.
>>
>>133780295
>their Podesta Group client Emin

You mean his father, Aras ? Emin is a 'pop star'. Why would Emin need the Podesta Group? You keep posting claims but I would like to see you posting some links.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 500x464px
>>133781354
Yes... I personally think she's both a devious double crosser, AND hopelessly out of her depth in a foreign country, dealing with the likes of McCain.
Part of the reason conspiracies are so,successful, is that so many of the middling and lower order slime don't actually know what part they are playing.... Only a very few, right at the top are directing it all... Podesta, McCain, and names we don't even know... The real power stays well hidden in the background.
>>
>>133741694
Someone colluding with Russia to destroy Clinton should get a medal in a national ceremony and then Russia declared an ally of justice and our new best friends.
>>
>>133781560

Agreed.
>>
>>133782194
I wonder how the lady lawyer works so effectively if she doesn't speak English. How does she understand USA Laws if she has to rely on a translator? I think she understand English & just refuses to speak it.
>>
>>133742345
Strong evidence that TJr. attempted to do something legal. That isn't evidence then is it? Just random information.
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (517KB, 1271x1503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
517KB, 1271x1503px
>>133781651

>the information

LOL. what information?
>>
>>133782649

She was not allowed in country because of her legal skills. This we can safely say.
>>
>>133782093
Links links and more links. Crammed with links
At the _donald,.... But 4chan spits it out as spam...but

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6mqral/more_strange_details_arise_in_russian_lawyer/
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.