[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Milo Yiannopoulos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: milo.png (324KB, 651x355px) Image search: [Google]
milo.png
324KB, 651x355px
Thoughts on Milo Yiannopoulos?
>>
fuckin based he triggers the femi nazis and mudslime's
>>
File: download (9).jpg (11KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
11KB, 304x166px
>>133737365
He made the mistake of trying to use 4chan to gain fame. As a result his career in a death spiral. This should be a warning to other e-celebs.
>>
>>133737365
Fag. Pedo.
>>
Meh. He should come here and fuck Trudeau in the ass.
>>
>>133737365
He's gay and Jewish.
>>
>>133737365
He's looking for an opportunity to become a NEOliberal or NEOcon. ignore him
>>
>>133737866
This

Fuck off with this faggot
>>
>>133737365
When peace has returneth, he'll have to be sent away, like Frodo. He won't belong in our new age, this is the truth.
>>
Milo 'Jews aren't cancer' Yuanpolis
>>
why is it jews always rise to the top and soak up all the potential space people that would actually speak out could occupy

same with shapiro and loomer
>>
File: 1465759837377.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465759837377.gif
1MB, 400x400px
I remember the days when /pol/ still loved this guy, ah well
>>
The guy showed moral character and how his statement all drunk at 4am might let older male gays think they can force themselves on younger gays because deep down they might want it.

I loved the way he triggered people when they tried use identity politics and he would make some cute statement about fucking black guys and do that homo smirk.
>>
He's a useful idiot because his mere presence incites leftist riots. And being a gay, jewish coal burner, leftist attacks don't stick against him. (Except the pedo one seems to have)

>>133737866
>>133738563

The pedo accusations were a hit job that took stuff he said out of context. He advocated for cross-generational relationships with "boys", which was used to smear him. But if you actually listened to the whole interview, "boys" meant 17-18ish gay guys.
>>
Faggot that writes books nobody buys.
>>
>>133739594
>still loved
when he was doing his tour, the livethreads were always half full of people calling him a degenerate controlled op loser
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.