[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macron le cuck keeps dismantling France

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: a6335d23c68ebf998f804182f4aca4f0.jpg (352KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a6335d23c68ebf998f804182f4aca4f0.jpg
352KB, 1200x1200px
While nu-pol jerks off over Macron after he randomly did a couple non-faggy remarks and played buddy with Trump, the globalist faggot started to show what he's really made of by unveiling his first budget measures.

Half of the budget cuts are supported by the key ministries of Defense, Interior, Justice and Foreign Affairs, at a time where France has troops everywhere, is still under the state of emergency and policemen are basically cannon fodder for the violent criminals of the no-go zones who run amok without risking anything. The highest ranking military in France has threatened to resign after this 1 billion US cuts endangers his men, and Macron has publicly scolded him for daring to question him.
All of it while all the fucking leftist toys and welfare arrangements for leeches are left untouched or barely. Link is in French sorry, the global press is of course way too busy commenting Trump's latest remark or choice of appetizer at the Eiffel Tower.

http://archive.is/HIGSB

>muh reforms
He will do nothing. This guy is a fucking joke, a spineless cuck who is going to play tough for the gallery while crawling at the feet of his masters, the EU elites, the violent far-left and the millions of immigrants still headed for Europe. Eat shit, fucker.
>>
>christlarper triggered by God of Gods Jupiter
>>
bump
look /pol/, look at your new hero
>>
bump to counter this fucking shill campaign
>wtf i love macron now?

No, you hate him still.
>>
At least Macron is starting to do some worthwhile stuff (deportation) and not pushing shit like burkini ban etc.. it gives power to the right
>>
>>133735002
didn't jupiter turn into a bull and rape europe? sounds like another one of those days
>>
File: the ride never ends.jpg (169KB, 638x1274px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
169KB, 638x1274px
seriously?
>>
>warned france not to vote for him
>they do

I dont care about france anymore desu. Dug their own grave
>>
Like all libertarians he is here to sell and destroy his country for an army of slaves, no surprise
>>
>>133735002

Macron ran a campaign on more immigration and more Islam

A few days after the election he made a few statements, and leftists ran threads every hour with "HE IS OUR GUY NOW, BASED MACRON"

>>133739621
>At least Macron is starting to do some worthwhile stuff (deportation)

Wow you complete retard. Saying "WE WILL DEPORT THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO STAY " is...

.... literally what's been said for the LAST THIRTY FUCKING YEARS.

They have ALWAYS said they are deporting those without a right to stay. They have just never done anything meaningful to cause it to happen.

Now Macron repeats the same line, and you sperg out about your based Macron. Fuck off. Wait until statistically detectable results. I would bet money that in two years' time, France would have many more immigrants than today, not fewer than today.
>>
>>133740017
This 100%
>>
>>133739621
Words are just words, wait for the actions, so far his actions are cutting budget of the ones doing deportations (justice and police).
>>
>rothschild banker
>liberal cuck
>globalist
>says niggers have too many kids
>talks to Trump
le based Macaroni XD
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.