[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aren't you tired of this shit yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3570.png (480KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3570.png
480KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>133730546
Nope, i love it
>>
File: Anonymous Sources.png (76KB, 401x533px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous Sources.png
76KB, 401x533px
>>
I enjoy it even if it's all fake because fuck Trump
>>
>>133730676
Its obviously not fake, it history.

in 20 years there will be a movie about it, and you will see with your kids. They will ask you about the whole ordeal and how you felt about it.
>>
>>133730676
>I enjoy being lied to like the stupid fuck I am
I love you guys.
>>
File: begoodgoyforme.gif (292KB, 1004x1006px) Image search: [Google]
begoodgoyforme.gif
292KB, 1004x1006px
>>133730592
excellent
>>
>>133730546
has anything happened yet?
>>
>>133730546
Supremely. It's entirely lacking in substance. The entire thing is a charade. Why, I'm not sure. It brings to mind Adam Curtis' ideas about Vladimir Surkov's political tactics. I don't get it though.
>>
>>133730803
>ordeal
It could be a story only because Americans need a story, not because there is real facts and proofs. It is all a fuckin theater
>>
>>133731116
Not even good theatre though. I stopped following it around day 1. I've been asking asking people irl what their opinion's are. I haven't met a single person yet who doesn't take it seriously. People I ask are unable to even entertain the notion and assume that I am defending Trump. The whole story is utter garbage that just plods around and around in a big circle.
>>
they are not going to start til someone starts jailing these pukes are they, or is it going to take some high up reporter getting thrown off a building?
>>
>>133730803
Go to school Timmay,...and not an indoctrinated, liberal brainwashing academy. There is NOTHING illegal about talking to someone of Russian descent. Talk about racism... I know you recently learned the word "collusion", but its meaning is being butchered intentionally by the globalist media cabal, for the dumbies such as yourself, for tv ratings and social discourse. Opposition research is standard protocol in polotics, these clutched straws are truly pathetic at this point, and only the dumbest of the dumb still believe this bullshit. Come back next week and try again.
>>
>>133730546
Its annoying cause most people seriously believe that Trump is in trouble. Its exhausting to have to explain why everything they know about this is false and just media theatre. Luckily common sense still prevails and simply explaining why this is just bullshit is enough for people to realize "oh,yeah oops". Then they go back to watching CNN the next day and the cycle continues
>>
File: Wolf45.jpg (66KB, 402x451px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf45.jpg
66KB, 402x451px
I was thinking now that 2 guy have died in the last week who were investigating Clinton does Don Jr need to have a bodyguard to prevent him from killing himself?
>>
i swear trump leaks all these nothingburger stories just to quicken the onset of outrage fatigue
>>
>>133730546
Is that figure Baron von Trump?
>>
>>133730546
The crash and burn will make even greater memes. I want more of it if anything.
>>
>>133731705
this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.