[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Con Macron.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 58fe58879df57c191157ddb4.png (127KB, 837x634px) Image search: [Google]
58fe58879df57c191157ddb4.png
127KB, 837x634px
http://www.france24.com/en/20170712-france-boost-refugee-aid-deport-economic-migrants

Did he play us all?
Is he the hero France deserves?
>>
File: 1412222182253.jpg (62KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1412222182253.jpg
62KB, 512x512px
>>133725031
>All of europe, elite or sheep, openly hates the Doland
>They despise him. They're disgusted.
>All - except that one funny, new guy
>Maccaroni
Really makes you think...
>>
>>133725031
Emmanuel "Long Con" Macron definitely has my interest now. Will be watching to see if he goes full 14/88 or is just temporarily insane.
>>
>>133726013
>blames african women for having too many kids
>says the EU needs to renew or die
>thinks removing the monarch was a mistake
>will deport the african migrants

hope he keeps going.
>>
>>133725031
>He met his wife at 15

tfw Macron had his mummy fetish come to life and now he leads France.
>>
No. Not falling for a Frog and fail bois misinformation. Go gather your followers on iFunny
>>
BASED Macron!!!!! Have a Pepsi!!!!

It has been really obvious the EU has taken note of the hard to notice fact that people are very unhappy with their mincing suicidal idiocy. France has been very competent in their propaganda delivery, but they remain committed to the globalist Bilderberg agenda to ruin the western world while destroying its people and heritage.
>>
>>133725031
He also said the africans had a civilisational problem.
The left is whining. He might be better than we thought
http://www.politico.eu/article/macron-g20-angry-reaction-to-emmanuel-macrons-remark-that-africa-has-a-civilizational-problem/
>>
>>133726475
Archived that for you https://archive.is/3DVuV
>>
Wow! I'd have a beer with Macron after all! What a guy!
>>
>>133725031
i thought /pol/ didnt want this guy to win. wasnt that other chick supposed to be the number one choice for kebab removal?
>>
>>133727251
yeah that's how it seemed. but maybe macaroni was just playing 4d Jeu de boules.
he might've fooled us all, or not.
>>
>>133727423
maybe he's playing 6D chess while we just see through 4D
>>
>>133725031
I fucking hope so.
Much as I take the piss out of the frogs, there are a lot of decent people in France and they deserve better than what their leaders have been giving them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.