[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This motto has single-handily made me more sane in an insane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This motto has single-handily made me more sane in an insane world I live and work in. Even with family.

This motto has even worked with women you can never figure out, even if you tried to. It helped me get through a lot of things.

I have striped down some people in away at work that a hello and a good-bye is all they will get from me, and just stupid small talk so nobody gets the upper-hand in both ways.

It is insulting for both sides. But, hey. A woman has an upper-hand anyway.
>>
its hard to implement though because of ingrained perspectives we have of certain groups. I try to live by it too though.
>>
>>133723316

You come across as an asshole, but in reality. You don't know the person even if you see them everyday. So, when they leave you can easily not care when they do. Women get enough attention as it is.
>>
I've been in rooms with other guys and we all think we have a chance with a pretty girl sitting in the same room. Those are the kind of women you avoid at all costs. They lack being human on some level.
>>
YOU can only be an asshole to women only to punt kick them in another direction because you know what she is doing, and she knows it too.

After that, any other women that knew her personally is just being nice to them, cause in reality you aren't truly and asshole and they know it too.

This is why I like when people leave and new people come in at work.
>>
I waited 2 years to ask a girl out at work. We both liked each other, but all her hesitations and engagements at the same time, and her coworkers pushing us together made me say fuck it. I will be the bad guy. To this day I WILL NEVER talk to her co-woeker friends she knew before she left. The day she left. I had a chance. But, rather than have that feeling she might just blow me off and move on. We just looked at each other and turned out heads away from each other. She played that game many times I figured with men. She was cute after all.

People are just people.
>>
>>133725187
Why can't I understand what anyone in this thread is saying.

You all describe things like brain-dead spastics, I understand your little catch phrase and it's somewhat useful but your other comments are incomprehensible.
>>
Watching people figure you out is the best psychology you can give to people. If the stereotype that all men are drawn to pretty women, and they are. That doesn't mean you hate somebody for not being pretty with the law of attraction. This is why you can go on being WHO YOU ARE with no ill feelings if the concept is they are still a pretty woman.

This girl probably still thinks me working really hard was all that matter to me. It was to avoid her too.
>>
>>133723197
Shut up, dyke.

sage
>>
They shouldn't make you nervous. But yet they do.
>>
Is OP retarded? Half his sentences hardly make sense
>>
>>133723197
>>133723743
>>133724084
>>133724458
>>133725187
>>133726443

People are monsters.

Think of every lost, abused, tortured and neglected people on earth. Think of all the crimes, the rapes, the murders, the abused children.

People are grass for hiding the abominations.

There is no such thing as "peoploe are people".
>>
>>133723197
What the Fuck is this. It certainly visit fucking politics. Fuck off to /b/ or /bant/ or /soc/.
>>
>>133726321
I agree. What is going on? Is this some CIA experiment? Are these bots?
>>
wtf is this? r9k isn't hard to find.
>>
>>133726613

Tell that to me if I ever meet a few of the girls in my past that we just had awkward moments and never even dated and they are fat unrecognizable and married.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.