[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia invades USA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: med_1472179998_image.jpg (70KB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
med_1472179998_image.jpg
70KB, 640x260px
When is this gonna happen?
>>
tomorrow. The airship is already flying
>>
>>133720663
a military invasion is not possible, but communist infiltration runs deep
>>
>>133721563
Don't squat on my lawn!
>>
KRUHKOV REPORTING
>>
I lost a bomb...
>>
>>133720663
Already.
>>
>>133720663
When Russia stops being a 2nd world predominantly female nation less than half the size of the US i assume
>>
>>133720663
It would most likely escalate to nuclear war before you would ever see a mainland invasion of America by the Russians.
>>
>>133721750
Kirov*
>>
>>133720663

In your own fucked up fantasy, OP.
>>
>>133721939
Both would happen at once.
>>
It will happen when we'll have built reliable global missile defence system. Then we'll invade North America and Australia, extradict all the whites to their ancestral homeland - the UK, and let the native americans and australians govern the empty land.
>>
It is not even possible.
>>
>>133722171
With China's help it is.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>133721939
>Is it done?
>Yuri?

>No, comrade premier.
>It has only begun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM
>>
it already has, see last election
>>
>>133722911
Yuri (bezmenov) brainwashed the entire american youth
>>
>>133720663
>Invadind the states
>>
RUB HER SHOES IN LOTION
>>
>>133722081
>>133722171
>>133721833
>>133721563
Ok listen Russia, here's how you do it

>Sabotage USA radars from the inside by using brainwashed communist youth + insiders in government + Yuri psychic abilities
>Start sending kirovs north of europe and through the pacific and atlantic, plus submarines and long range artillery ships
>Combined land + sea + air invasion from all sides
>Destroy the pentagon + statue of liberty in the start of the invasion

If you go through Commiefornia you will basically have free entry with no resistence, so you can establish a base there from the start
>>
>>133720663
never. US\Canada\Russia is too big to invade.
>>
>>133723549
This.
I really have no idea whats up the soviet obsession with the statue of liberty. Imho its a ugly ass sculpture with no strategic value. At least the Space Needle in Seattle gave you an excellent view of the city and what the enemy troops are doing
>>
>>133723325
Thousand watts coming up!
>yfw tesla trooper was the original deus volt
>>
>>133720663
Russia couldn't even invade Japan. Their navy is putrid. If anyones invading it will be us.
>>
>>133720663
What for? The SJW millennial scum has cucked up in 2 decades any worth aside from natural resources. Like let's export all the niggers from the USA...said nobody ever.
>>
>>133726166
With working missile defence you'll simply get an ultimatum - you either give up peacefully or get nuked and the survivors will have time to change their mind.
>>
File: american white.png (257KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
american white.png
257KB, 500x374px
>>133726545
Nuke us.
>>
>>133722911
Such a good fucking game it's a shame they took a massive dump on the series with 3. (((EA))) is a cancer
>>
>>133726662
Nyet
>>
Russians are only good when they're fighting off an invasion on their home turf. Their force projection is shit and their navy is pitiful. I doubt they can even hold on to Guam for more than a day.

But part of me wants the US military to collapse so they invade and I can hunt Ivan in my backyard. Oh man I bet he's gonna miss his mama's blini when he can't even go take a piss without getting his head bopped by a minuteman sniper in the woods.

Seriously Russians, you may think you're bad ass cus you can handle the Siberian cold or wrestle bears and drink vodka or whatever, and it's cute for memes, but you'll never survive if you try invading America. People train for this kind of thing here, they spend their whole lives prepping for an apocalypse scenario. Don't try to invade, for your own good. I know you like to think Americans are tranny nigger fat boys but for your own health, don't do it. Unless you want 20 million more names added to your war dead memorials.
>>
File: df.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>133720663
40 years ago
>>
>>133726676
they went full retard

>RA
Semi-serious alternative history scenario with some fantastic elements

>RA2
Simmilar to RA but they added some camp, turning a campaign into a very fun alternative history B movie. Perfect sweetspot between seriousness and sillyness

>RA3
PEOPLE LIKE CAMP RIGHT?
PEOPLE LIKE ANIMU?
HERE IS YOUR ENTIRE WEEB FACTION WITH GIANT ROBOTS AND SHIT!
AND GEORGE TAKEI!
YOU LIKED TANYA?
HERE HAVE MORE BOOBS, EVERY FACTION HAVE THEIR BOOBS, EVERY FACTION HAS 2 SETS OF BOOBS, FUCK IT LETS ADD EVEN MORE BOOBS
WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING FROM YOUR EYES?
THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED!

It's still better than what they did to CnC
>>
File: 1491426166395.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491426166395.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>133726857
>burgers unironically think that Russian invasion will be Red Dawn tier shit
>>
>>133727988
Easier than red dawn, because back then you were soviets and presented an actual challenge.
>>
>>133720663
Never they wouldn't survive. The Russian winter is no longer a deterrent and we attack from East and West.
>>
>John wishes for mainland invasion on USA
No, sorry, only nukes falling from the sky, sorry.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.