[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /pol/'s honest opinion of the FBI?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fbi.png (233KB, 444x458px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.png
233KB, 444x458px
What is /pol/'s honest opinion of the FBI?
>>
>>133719379
Needs gutted and rebuilt from the ground up, just like every other aspect of the intelligence apparatus and the federal reserve.
>>
>>133719379
I-I lo-love the FBI. B-best BI there evar was.

-100% authentic American (not here illegally)
>>
Least corrupt of the big us into agencies. Too gutless to take the others to task. Overly arrogant and selfish withholding info from public because they decide it's in our interests.
>>
File: 1250100910056.jpg (18KB, 250x389px) Image search: [Google]
1250100910056.jpg
18KB, 250x389px
>>133719379
>>
Could use some cleaning out of corrupt higher ups, but if you managed to do that it can actually do some some good unlike a lot of the other big US agencies. Also fuck the CIA.
>>
The first thing that comes to mind is when the executed the Bundy's and all the NYC liberals cheering about it. That was when I learned that the people I had considered countrymen and allies consider me an enemy and that my eradication and that of my friends and family, everyone I've ever known and loved, is a virtue.
>>
I think that there are a lot of hard working and good people in the FBI but at the tip top its all politics, cuckservatives and progressive marxist bureaucrats (but I repeat myself) feeding at the trough
>>
lacks credibility. just like the cia.
>>
>>133719379
>murdered Vicki Weaver
>taunted Weaver family after murdering her
>loaded OKC office with children to play the muh feels card
>killed 76 in Waco
>monitor every (((terrorist))) before they jihad on American citizens
>recently let a career criminal walk free even after enormous amounts of evidence
>recent director leaks classified info

Seem like stand up blokes desu
>>
>>133719379
Better than glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers

>PS: run them over if you see them
>>
>>133719379
I heard about them from burgers. Stoey i heard is that they are :
child raping murdering (nice named pedophiles) narco trafficing bankers/fed up the ass taking grouop of mortal humans.
>>
>>133719379

there needs to be a serious purge
>>
>>133719379
They are controlled by Satanists. Satan rules America.
>>
>>133719379

Unconstitutional
Full of cockroaches
Better than the CIA
If it doesn't throw this deep state coup cabal in prison for life, the FBI is as good as dead. The ALMIGHTY will repay their lawlessness with the second death.
>>
Comey was the last straw. All the other problems with the FBI are important but to have the director of the FBI go this far off the rails is too much.

At this point the FBI is right up there with the CIA and NSA on the never trust list.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.