[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need increasingly less and less population to keep society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1462714662183.png (2MB, 1141x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1462714662183.png
2MB, 1141x1277px
>need increasingly less and less population to keep society working smoothly

>have an unecessary continued non-stop in population putting a huge strain on Earth's natural resources

>the only way to mass produce food is by altering animals with hormones, antibiotics, and filling vegetables and fruits with pesticides and altering their natural genes

>end up with kids literally becoming women because of it

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
that's not the same person anon
>>
>>133718222
But it is the same person. Well, after hormone treatment.

I wonder if in the future there will be no men anymore. Only women with vaginas and women with dicks.
>>
>>133718222
I am looking at the pic more closely. It is DEFINATELY him, look at the separation of the eyes, the mouth, the jawline. Some thigns changed but it is because of the hormones.
>>
Bumping for lewdness.
>>
>>133718652
she could be his sister
>>
File: western men.jpg (536KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
western men.jpg
536KB, 1536x1536px
>wester """""""""""men"""""""""""
>>
>>133718913
western*
>>
>>133718827
No dad, check the neck mole and the right cheek mole.
>>
keep up the retarded excuses for being a bunch of stupid degenerate freaks....
>>
>>133718913
Holy fuck what a god damn waste going tranny, he could've made some guy very happy
>>
>>133719001
>>133718913
bullshit you fucking retards, it's obviously the

plastic containers +
hormone treated animals +
pesticides +
jew media brainwash

Wtf else do you think is going on? The distance from the equator regulates your hormones, is that what you think?
>>
>>133719335
i think its a combination of all that, and a reprobate mind from sucking up the kikes for so long.
>>
>>133718913
This looks like female to male transition.
>>
>>133718173
Damn I'd hit that slut on track right after I kicked her faggit brother out of my way
>>
>>133719725
No, left is always before and right after because in the west we read from left to right.
The only instances of images I have seen with reversed order were of pictures of black actors and actresses who were replacing a white character, a tactic used by (((them))) to confuse the plebeian minds.
>>
>>133713337
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.