[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Banker Billionaire Wants Lower Taxes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

Does anyone actually feel sympathy for this guy?

http://archive.is/LpAg7

Trump has promised to loosen regulations on the banking sector that he says became too strict after the 2008 financial crisis. That has raised hopes among big banks that they will have greater flexibility in how they use their money and gain relief from the yearly “stress tests” they must pass to prove they could survive another economic crisis. While the House has passed legislation encompassing many of the industry’s wishes, the Senate has yet to take up the issue, and many banking executives now don’t expect significant action until next year.

Dimon noted that he had recently traveled to several countries, including France, Argentina and Israel, and met with the prime ministers of India and China. “It’s amazing to me that every single one of those countries understands that practical policies that promote business and growth is good for the average citizens of those countries for jobs and wages,” he said. “Business doing well is good for the citizens of the country.”

https://twitter.com/business/status/885883956041703424

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon
>>
>>133716992
>Does anyone actually feel sympathy for this guy?
You need to understand that globalists aren't evil. They really believe that this ideology is the best way for everybody. Douglas Murray is talking about how hating them as actually a negative effect for nationalism because this make us looks like irrationals people that are full of rage and fear.
>>
>>133716992
Yes

I do
>>
>>133716992
He isn't a Jew

/pol/ BTFO
>>
Banks add nothing to the economy, instead literally just take. If people learned finances in middle School, they would find it its possible to do everything a bank does on ones own. But no, most don't even know how a Credit Card works, much less stocks.
>>
>>133716992
bump
>>
>>133717679
is this rare or not havent been on in a while
>>
>>133717650
We are full of rage and fear, and that is a good thing.
>>
>>133718062
No, because most people are not like that about ideologies. Only fanatics are like that about ideologies actually. Life is bigger than politics for most people.
>>
>>133716992
bump
>>
>>133717751
>dimon
>not jewish
XD
>>
>>133716992
Yer 90% of the right wing cucks on here do
>>
>>133716992
>Does anyone actually feel sympathy for this guy

every single banker should be job and homeless and die a very painful death
>>
File: IMG_5618.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5618.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
kek at all these shareblue cucks in this thread

banks are based as fuck and honestly i hope trump appoints more to his cabinet because we need to run this country more like a big bank/business

all you bernouts should be out wearing guy fawkes masks talking about muh minimum wage muh evil 1% muh greedy ceos
>>
>>133718150

Most people are retards who's top priority is getting smashed on a Friday night.
>>
>>133719717
If you hate your own people you're not going to be a good champion for them.
>>
>>133719781

I'm not a champion I'm a necessity.
>>
Bank accounts closed
>>
>Big Banker Billionaire Wants Lower Taxes
It's wrong for the government to steal from you whether you're destitute or a billionaire.
>>
File: 1486418543734.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486418543734.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>133719606
Banks are run by Jews and they will cause more 2008 type crashes
>>
>>133718150
>most people are not like that
They will be
>>
>>133717679
Stop shit posting on your honeymoon
>>
>>133719417
Dimon is an Irish last name.
>>
He's not wrong. The US hasn't undertaken a big infrstructure project in years.
>>
>>133719417
Although this guy changed his last name apparently. He's Greek
>>
File: 4L_WPIpNZOx.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
4L_WPIpNZOx.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>133717751
Guess what ethnicity his wife (and two daughters) are

C u c k btfo
>>
>>133721265
White?

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/01/16/style/judith-e-kent-to-be-wed-to-james-dimon-in-spring.html
>>
>>133721502
I ran it through archive
https://archive.is/nWtqi
>>
>>133716992
>India and China
>workers know what's good for wages
These kikes literally want (You) to work for a dollar an hour.
>>
>>133721538
Would you gay marry me?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/15/us/schoolboy-q-united-dog-trnd/index.html
>>
>>133717650
Its perfectly reasonable to hate them, globalism doesn't own concept of free trade you moron. There's literally no benefit to globalism for average citizen that lives not a third world shithole. The only people who benefit from it are the corporation who get even cheaper labor and redistribute wealth of natives through welfare to more consumers. It the only way to increase profit in a populations that doesn't multiply like pests. Its also benefits traitorous politicians who are not only on the payroll of those corporations but also import as much voters as they need to keep themselves in power.
>>
>>133716992
> Net worth 1.6 billion
I feel awful for him
>>
he is right. Those millions and billions should stay at the companies and households instead giving it to the state who throws it away like its nothing. never forget, gender studies and leftshits only exist today because they got subsidized.
>>
File: 1493951061149.jpg (7KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493951061149.jpg
7KB, 320x238px
>>133720477
not every bank you fag

go join a local credit union so you can actually save up money
>>
>>133721758
Until you replace the natives all together and make paying people so shit and have little money that money become useless at that point. See the promblem with these faggots is that they are like niggers. They don't think ahead of what's going to happen in the future or if they do have not run all the scenarios through thier head the moment white people cease to exist (((They))) will be targeted next because the fact is that nog can't tell the difference between white and Jew. (((They))) won't be able to blend in well enough
>>
Until banks are allowed to issue their own reserve notes without penalty, a banker is just a member of a cartel. Let the bankers issue their own notes and the free market will select the banks that don't screw their own customers. Only with money monopolism can evil men get away with all this shit.
>>
>>133719488
>speaking for others.
Stick to speaking for yourself if you want to be taken seriously.
>ignore the opinions of liars who lie about what others think.
>I ironically thinking you have the authority to speak for others.
>>
>>133725687
That sounds nice but it would be absolute chaos in practice.
>>
>>133721502
>In May of 1983, they were married. Judy’s father, Robert Kent of Bethesda Md., was a real estate entrepreneur. They were married by a rabbi, as the Kents are Jewish.

http://wagcenter.com/breaking-news/judith-kent-jp-morgan-boss-jamie-dimons-wife/
>>
>>133726950
I guess she had a nose job.
>>
>>133717650
fuck off macron
>>
ugh. jpm is a feminist shit hole. I work in a building with their analysts and they celebrate every minority garbage there is. most of them are white men though who are 400 percent conservative and not part of this Marxist garbage jpm is pretending to be
>>
>>133716992
this is the face of the nemy
>>
>>133717809

There's no way i can hide all my money in my mattress, much less feel safe leaving it there when I leave the house.

What do you have, $1000? Get real.
>>
>>133719606
THIS SHILLS BTFO
IF THE GOD EMPEROR LOVES BANKS WTF I LOVE BANKS NOW TOO
MAGA
I hope they raise my taxes so these poor bankers can get a break here.
Israel is our greatest ally.
>>
>>133720477

The 2008 financial crisis was a regulation problem.

>Hey there banks, you better start giving home loans to blacks or else we'all penalize you.

>Oh god, why are they defaulting on their loans! It wasn't supposed to be like this!
>>
>>133727618
That was only part of the issue. The banks then took mortgages they knew were highly likely to default and sold them to investors misleadingly.
>PRIME A+++++++ DEBT PACKAGE
Wow. Sounds primo.
>>
Oh and of course let's not forget the fact that real estate market speculation pushed sale prices above their natural price point so inevitably when the houses went to foreclosure they weren't worth enough to actually cover the principal balance of the mortgage.
>>
>>133727618

That's a tiny fraction of the story anon. Banks were doing tons of shady shit and all of it was in part responsible for the financial crisis.

An example is banks would put a lot of bad debt into a portfolio and rather than directly sell the bad debt, they'd sell the portfolio and claim it was a good buy. They were literally just selling bad debt but claiming it was good debt.

Don't even get me started on derivatives. No one can understand that shit.
>>
>>133728221
And again the market speculation. Buying bad mortgage debt is usually pretty open and shut. Unless the house is worth less than the mortgage. Which should never happen because I'm pretty sure the rules on issuing mortgages are supposed to require the home value to be able to cover the principal value. Bankers of all people should have known that the real estate prices were unsustainable.
>>
Also a lot of the defaults behind the crisis were the speculators themselves.
>>
File: 4353454353453.jpg (84KB, 623x950px) Image search: [Google]
4353454353453.jpg
84KB, 623x950px
When the banks failed the USA should have nationalized them

Then made them work for the average citizen by using the capital to stimulate infrastructure and green energy projects in places like W.Virginia. You would create a better more powerful state that is better to live in + end the opioid crises, two birds with one stone.

But no, hopefully there is another huge failure and you'll have this chance again, even thought that might not be for another 50+ years and you will personally miss out.
>>
>>133728572
In 50+ years at the rate things are going everybody in North America will be homeless. The bubble is going to burst long before that.
>>
>>133728672
Well, that won't happen. there are enough houses, people are not just going to be cucked by the banks again and live on the street when there are a multitude of empty houses around.
>>
>>133716992
That motherfucker should be in prison, fuck that piece of shit.
>>
>>133728784
You underestimate just how well the goyim have been trained.
>>
>>133727618
Not even fucking close...what an asshole...go be a stupid fuck on reddit you fucking idiot.
>>
>>133728864
actually you're right. I think the usa has the most obedient goyim in the whole world btw. sometimes it is really hard to watch from the outside, sometimes it is just funny and you just have to shake your head. They're so scared of a powerful state they'll happily let themselves be financially raped.
>>
>>133728572

> green energy projects

Why not just burn the money or give it to China
>>
>>133729020
Even here in Canada (I'm leaf too) I've started noticing that while real estate prices in the city charge forward, small town real estate is just plummeting in value.
>No goy, commuting is bad.
>Yes goy, live in the crowded urban center.
>>
They need the rural real estate market to fold, so they can eventually condemn it all to make farmland to feed the 70 million brown people they plan to import by the end of the century.
>>
>>133728221
http://documentarylovers.com/film/inside-job/

here you go
>>
>>133727476
I agree with you that keeping money secured is a banks number one benefit but I think the anon you responded to was mostly referring to all the other bullshit "services" banks offer. I agree with him. On that same note I find money lending in all forms to be absolutely abhorrent. Money lenders are always the bad guys.
>>
>>133716992
If I ever saw that fuck on the streets I would beat him dead.
>>
>>133716992
pretty sure france has higher taxes, so he's full of shit.
>>
File: 4d6.png (336KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.png
336KB, 600x761px
>>133729482
But getting rid of the money changers would be a literal shoah. You're not a nazi, are you goy?
>>
>>133729283
what even is the endgame for this? Like why spend all these resources and tricks to support millions of brown people? Why do they bother?
>>
>>133729570
I don't know. That whole stormfag white genocide narrative is looking more plausible every day. (((economists))) think it would be good. That expanding the tax base could pay for more stuff. But what's the point of more stuff if for no reason other than to sustain more people who want stuff?
>>
>>133717809
Say I want to open a business. It's sure to succeed. The market is there, the demand is there, and there is no one else serving that need. But I lack capital.

This is what banks add to economies. Access to capital, sometimes in large excess of what someone can practically save. By agreeing to repay the bank a certain amount, I can get the money I need and open my business. I make money, the bank makes money, people get what they need. When it comes time to expand, I can once again use the banks services to expand.
>>
>>133729570
It's a combination of things really though.
Economists want to expand the population to 100M.
SJW faggot liberal pieces of shit have it set up via GBA+ to only allow brown people into the country.
>>
And of course white Canadian birth rates are too low to lead to a population increase.
>>
>>133719606

Unironically this
>>
>>133727476

All of your non-credit union banks are insolvent...every single one.
>>
>>133716992
Oh no there are safety measures in place to make sure we don't fuck over the entire US economy again!

I can't afford another yacht! REEEEE
>>
>>133729757
I just wanted to be comfy : (
>>
>>133728221

>a lot of bad debt into a portfolio

A lot = 8 -15% a fucking tranche dilution scam.
>>
literally my boss lmao
>>
>>133716992
Drumpf is an embarrassment, yeah. But this guy is not speaking out of concerns for love/reputation of country but out of greed for his neoliberal economic agenda being compromised.
>>
>>133716992

This jew is so cheap he changed his last name from Diamond to save ink.
>>
>>133730013
And of course if you tried explaining that shit to any normie white Canadian and they'd be like
>well uh, that can't be true.. even though you've presented all this evidence because that's racist. And racism is bad. I know this Filipino guy and he's nice so it's perfectly okay to ruin this country by importing their entire population.
Also I've seen evidence that there are official federal government programs that entice private employers not to hire white males. I shit you not. The evidence for that lies with my ex, who cut ties with me because I drunk texted her a few too many times, so unfortunately I don't have access to it anymore.
>>
How to un-jew the banks:

-abolish fractional-reserve banking
-no more corporate bailouts under any circumstances

Failing to adhere to above tenants is punishable by death.

That's it. Problem solved.
>>
>>133730163
>le neoliberal meme
dole queue again on monday parasite
>>
>>133730206
But if you abolished fractional reserve banking they would actually have to put their own capital on the line.
>>
>>133730206
>tenants
>>
>>133725972
Not as much as you'd think. Look at bitcoin. Is that chaos? No, it's stability through decentralization.
Additionally, this sort of banking system has existed and thrived in recent history.
Go here
>https://mises.org/library/history-money-and-banking-united-states-colonial-era-world-war-ii
and read pages 112-122. This is the section dealing with decentralized banking from the 1830s to the civil war.
>>
>>133730289
Yeah. At the regulatory commission the commissioners will each be in charge of one tenet of the new banking regulations and they will rent a room at the commission. Therefore banks will have to adhere to the tenants.
>>
>>133716992
Yeah and us Americans are embarrassed over the fact that ultra rich cunts no so different from him, sent away all our jobs and industries to gook land and mayheeko because they put money above their nation and people.
>>
>>133730206
that would reduce the amount of available capital in the nation by an insane amount, causing the price of everything to skyrocket, and cripple businesses and entrepreneurs and people that want to buy homes.
youv'e gotta nationalize the banks desu

(also as a libertarian, who are you to say what the bank cannot do with their reserves?)
>>
File: china.png (63KB, 875x581px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
63KB, 875x581px
Most people want lower taxes, including billionaires. Pic related, why a lower corporate rate is good for the economy.
>>
>>133717809
>knows absolutely nothing behind the purpose of banks
>pretends to know
>fails miserably
I guess you think communism is pretty great too if only it were done right. Banks serve their purpose quite well in society fundamentally, the grimy shit that sits right next to the good is what leaves many unsympathetic
>>
>>133716992
they should be paying 49% of their earnings.
>>
>>133730462
>who are you to say what the bank cannot do with their reserves?
Do you understand what the effects of fractional reserve banking are? It's almost a pyramid scheme.

You put money in, but you get less money out.

Now there's nothing wrong with this as long as
1. everyone agrees
2. there's no state monopolistic coercion involved (because that would be forcing people to make a bad investment)

In the free market, the banks with the highest reserve ratios will be selected. Fractional reserve banks will be ALLOWED to go bankrupt.
>>
File: 1500070281091.gif (902KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1500070281091.gif
902KB, 500x280px
>>133716992
It IS embarrassing being an American when half of us are either communists, anarchists, or multigender.
>>
>>133717809
>American education
Take away loans and most captial. All those Americans, can't start a business, can't buy a home until they're forty. What happens to the economy?
>>
>>133716992
We need to get rid of all tax and replace them with annual asset tax on billionaires.
>>
>>133717809
>banks do nothing
Holy shit go back to school you dumb fuck
>>
>>133718062

Not if it clouds rational judgement.
>>
>>133730206
>abolish fractional reserve banking
>loans fall by 95%
Fractional reserve banking is practically the same as inflation, which is under control by the government. It's a more beneficial way of expanding money supply because captial goes to loans instead of just on government spending. Either that or you get the government to issue loans
>>
>>133730860
banks SHOULD ONLY DO LOANS THAT S IT ! NOT FUCKING SPECULATING IN THE STOCK MARKET WITH THE CONSUMER MONEY
>>
>>133731048
How do you expect them to stay afloat then while still privatized? They have to make profit somewhere, their property taxes suddenly aren't free, their operational cost (consumables, hardware, software, salaries and wages, electricity, etc) aren't waived just because they're a bank, only a moron thinks that private banks can just tread water by simply existing, which you are. Just how do you propose a bank makes money without investing someone else's that has agreed to let the bank do so? They provide literally no other service than money; They naturally have to make money with money
>>
>>133717809
lending with interest does a lot for the economy dumbass.
>>
>>133716992
>. . .embarrassing being an American citizen. . .

This guy has the means to do almost anything he wants. Why doesn't renounce his citizenship and move to a place that better suits him?
>>
>>133725687
Head of the snake is Bank of International Settlements
>>
>>133727618
Definitely part of the problem. Not the only one though.
>>
>>133730043
explain?
>>
>>133730375
Wait so Ancaps are actually delusional enough to believe pre-Civil War banking policies could be somehow replicated now?
>>
you should listen to the audio of the rant, it's was epic. It sounded red pilled to me for free market ideology. Taxes do need to be competitive, otherwise companies will go to other countries.
>>
>>133716992
Well fuck off then cuntflaps.
>>
>>133729741
Banks don't actually give you their capital. They create it when they issue a loan. You could just as easily have a system of self issued debt that could solve this issue.
>>
>>133732249
Why not? What's so different now?
>>
>>133728221
And now it's subprime auto loans..the catalyst for next crash
>>
File: PridefulEagels.jpg (247KB, 1800x1597px) Image search: [Google]
PridefulEagels.jpg
247KB, 1800x1597px
>>133733023
>What has changed since the early 1800s

Just a few things anon...
>>
>>133732500
>Taxes do need to be competitive, otherwise companies will go to other countries.
Those motherfuckers took a trillion dollars from the US government. Where do you think that money came from? Taxpayers.
>>
>>133733383
Oh I see the ugly little fucks no one paid attention too are now coming out as gay and trans for the attention. What a fucking joke. I'm glad my generation beat fags.
>>
>>133731048
Banks speculate very little with money on stocks because of strong regulations against it. The great recession was because they insured bad loans
>>
>>133732899
If everyone could self issue loans they'd still be bounded by their captial. Most Americans don't even have several thousand in savings
>>
>>133735037
Nope. You can loan more capital than you have. Just like the banks do it.
>>
>>133733611
>for attention

pretty sure they are all just gay
>>
>>133720206
/pol/ is driven by identity politics
>>
>>133716992
If you actually read what he said his point is that relatively free lending is necessary for capitalism to work and the people who suffer the most as a result of regulation aren't the banks but the people who can no longer get attractive loan offers.

He's right, you know.
>>
>>133731839
Probably because he believes he's more American than Berniefags like you.
>>
>>133717650
history is rammed full of high functioning sociopaths and psychopaths who are either born into, or gravitate to that upper mantle of power and wealth and control
by yours and Murray's worldview, this breed have just sudden vanished?
>>
>>133735347
Banks are bounded by how much hard assets they have, IIRC the current rate is 5% ie they can lend 20x their hard assets.
>>
>>133736249
But as a result of current economic conditions and regulations interest rates are so low. Bank profit margins have been destroyed.
>>
I don't feel sympathy for seriously rich people BUT I still think income taxes should be done away with.
>>
>>133738512
Yeah, we don't need roads and military and shit
>>
>>133727476
If banks were really just warehouses for money, they wouldn't be multi-trillion dollar business entities controlling all global markets.
Are you this stupid?
>>
He's Greek you bunch of shills

"His paternal grandfather was a Greek immigrant who changed the family name from Papademetriou to Dimon to make it sound more French."
>>
>>133739061
>we don't need roads
That's paid for by gasoline taxes, nice try buddy.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.