[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this fair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: abortion3.jpg (40KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
abortion3.jpg
40KB, 640x541px
http://dailysignal.com/2017/07/14/students-file-lawsuit-after-school-denies-pro-life-club-approval/

http://archive.is/zlf2h

A religious nonprofit organization is suing Parkland School District in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, after Parkland High School deemed a pro-life student club too controversial and subsequently refused to approve its charter.

The students said their goal was “to educate their fellow students on the issue of abortion and to offer hope and resources to help in the cases of crisis pregnancies.” The Thomas More Society sent a letter to the school on May 17 demanding that the “Trojans for Life” club be approved and said they would seek monetary damages and attorney fees if the request was not honored, according to U.S. News.

The school called the Thomas More Society the next day, and said it would offer approval only if the students rewrote their mission statement, didn’t fundraise for religious entities, abandoned off-site pursuits, restricted their endeavors and communications to club members instead of school peers, and sought approval from the school for activities like “volunteering at pregnancy resource centers.”

“Parkland’s initial denial and later attempt to impose extra requirements on Liz and Grace’s club are a far cry from the law’s requirement that schools treat student clubs equally in every respect,” said Jocelyn Floyd, special counsel for Thomas More Society. “We hope that the court will quickly recognize the illegal and unconstitutional way the school has treated Liz and Grace and require Parkland High School to uphold their rights under both the First Amendment and Equal Access Act,” Floyd added.
>>
>>133716286
Never saw such an inaccurate drawing as countless parents wait litteral decades to get an adoptable child. Some even buy their children to corrupted authorities in foreign countries for tens of thousands dollars.
Pro abortionists are liars and their thought is absurd.
>>
>>133717100
Do you eat baked beans for every meal in your studio flat with grey walls and carpet? Do you jerk it to the Sport illustrated Swimsuit issue? Do you regularly go to your Mormon ward in suit and tie every Sunday? Were you offered alcohol once at a party and was so offended you stopped going to parties? Lighten up a little man. You're going to die one day and you haven't even lived yet.
>>
File: contraception.png (792KB, 639x810px) Image search: [Google]
contraception.png
792KB, 639x810px
>>133716286
>Hey you can't murder that person
>OH YEAH!? WELL ARE YOU GONNA LOOK AFTER THEM!?

This argument is so fucking weak.
>>
>>133718805
Should paint two or three of the people in the crowd black and have them keep their hands down in the last panel
>>
>>133717949
>You're going to die one day and you haven't even lived yet.
Neither have the millions of babies murdered legally every year.
>>
>>133716286
So we have come full circle... conservativism is now the new counter-culture.
>>
>>133716286
bump
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (68KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1318.jpg
68KB, 566x480px
>>133718880
What country are you from? I am from NorthEast USA, and I can assure you from personal experience that black people have access to contraceptives but simply don't use them because they are inconvenient and dot feel as good. Condoms are everywhere, affordable and readily available, provided by our tax dollars.
>>
>>133719630
Until someone invents a condom that I can actually orgasm while wearing I won't be using them and I suspect I am not alone.
>>
Who wants to teach children promiscuity and premarital sex is wrong?
>>
>>133719784
http://news.uga.edu/releases/article/abstinence-only-education-does-not-lead-to-abstinent-behavior/

Athens, Ga. - States that prescribe abstinence-only sex education programs in public schools have significantly higher teenage pregnancy and birth rates than states with more comprehensive sex education programs, researchers from the University of Georgia have determined.

The researchers looked at teen pregnancy and birth data from 48 U.S. states to evaluate the effectiveness of those states' approaches to sex education, as prescribed by local laws and policies.

"Our analysis adds to the overwhelming evidence indicating that abstinence-only education does not reduce teen pregnancy rates," said Kathrin Stanger-Hall, assistant professor of plant biology and biological sciences in the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences.

Hall is first author on the resulting paper, which has been published online in the journal PLoS ONE.

The study is the first large-scale evidence that the type of sex education provided in public schools has a significant effect on teen pregnancy rates, Hall said.

"This clearly shows that prescribed abstinence-only education in public schools does not lead to abstinent behavior," said David Hall, second author and assistant professor of genetics in the Franklin College. "It may even contribute to the high teen pregnancy rates in the U.S. compared to other industrialized countries."
>>
>>133716286

This thread is the absolute distillate of what's wrong with the left: pleasure and feelings over logic and responsibility up to and including the death of others.
>>
File: the-real-question.png (789KB, 637x817px) Image search: [Google]
the-real-question.png
789KB, 637x817px
It was your problem, when you made it, it remains your problem.
>>
>>133720042

this. single moms without husbands need to be removed from society, or at least shamed to an extent they wish they were dead.

you get more of what you incentivize, less of what you dont.
>>
>people can't take personal responsibly
>>
>>133716286
bump
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.