[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asians in crypto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

After a strong rise cryptos are crashing right now, but in the long term bitcoin will rise.

But my point here is, I have noticed many people in the crypto community are Asians.
Will Asians take over the world via crypto finance?

White people might be great inventors, but once the structure is there Asians will just take it over.
>>
>>133715290
What makes you think it will rise?

I have some crypto investments
>>
>>133715290
Do you guys know where one can buy bitcoins without passing through a bank or needing a credit card? Do bitcoin ATMs exist?
>>
>>133715290
lol no it fucking wont, the (((chinese))) and big bankers are escaping bitcoin by playing with the price, it was at fucking 2600 if im correct in june they make it go up to a likeable price then make it go back down, its slowly going to go back up then down then up then down, then it crashes because all the big guys got out along with the chinese
>>
/bizraelite/ here. Bitcoin is crashing because of some scaling issues which should be sorted by end of September. Then we will see the mother of all pumps. Between now and Aug 1st is basically crypto on sale.

Keep an eye on Antshares as well huge sleeper.
>>
>>133715548
yes they do but some require phone numbers and some have cameras on them, so cover your face and get an anonymous encrypted phone call/text app.
>>
>>133715469
right now I would get out of the market

but once cryptos are cheep again, they will be a great investment.
blockchain is the future.
>>
>>133715658
thanks
>>
>>133715697
I bought eth at 300. Should I hold?
>>
>>133715732
no mention it but be weary of taxes they charge out the asshole, thats the only bad thing with bitcoin atms
>>
>>133715743

It might go a bit lower but I'd hold if I were you
>>
>>133715647
I was just reading up on Antshares.
But I was skeptical to get into crypto, because of this whole bitcoin might fork thing
>>
>>133715795
Yea, that shouldn't be too much of a problem. I just want to buy some weed, but I'm a bit paranoid
>>
>>133715848

Antshares will x5 at least over the next year imo

Between now and August is a great time to get in. Maybe wait a week or two to see it it drops.
>>
>>133715743
If it would go to 300 again, I would definitely buy :D
So it probably will not go that low.
>>
>>133715743
I'd hold. Don't fear the bear.
>>
>>133715870
remember dont ship it to your address and probably make the order at a public libary or any public wifi area, make sure you ship it to an abandoned house, if you can make sure you boot up into any distro that isnt windows
>>
>>133716088
dont forget your vpn and tor aswell have fun
>>
>>133715290
Thanks for the heads up. /biz/ is flipping its shit lol. I got a lousy 2 grand or so in ETC. I dont give a shit what happens to it.
>>
>>133716088
>>133716109
yup. Already have all the locations figured out and I'm using tails on public PCs. I hope that's enough
>>
>>133715945
I don't trust the Chinese though
>>
If you have not invested in any cryptocurrencies, you are fucking stupid. People like me keep telling you EVERY SINGLE DAY to buy crypto because it will big and yet you refuse to listen. You are fucking stupid
>>
>>133717218

I know man I've personally made about $25k which is small time compared to some
>>
>>133717414
the potential gains on altcoins are insane, but even just putting some money aside in bitcoin or ETH would almost guarantee double, triple, who knows how much in the coming years

I'm looking at ANS right now myself, we'll see in a year
>>
>>133715945
Was looking to pick some up with my tax return, liking ripple as well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.