[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walk the walk, talk the talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2000px-RAD_Hausflagge.svg.png (106KB, 2000x1245px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-RAD_Hausflagge.svg.png
106KB, 2000x1245px
How many of you are willing to do their part in a NatSoc country and how many of you just use it as an excuse to not put in work? You can sway from the formula and discuss more loosely about what you deem valuable and basic requirements etc.
Let's do this

1) Are you fit? Can you do 5 full range pullups? Can you run/ do you have in general the stamina suitable for your age?

2) Do you have a job/edu (university only counts if it's a future proftable major like law engineering etc.)? Did you ever work full time hard manual labor?

3) Did you receive military training? inb4 muh wars for israel. You can do basic training without conscribing. Do you train regularly to shape and preserve the skills you learned?

4) Are you able to perform basic tasks around the house, garden and in the woods? Are you a good manly role model (that does NOT mean overcompensating hypermasculinity or "bought" masculinity by wearing flanell shirts or something? Do you take care of your surroundings (keep your living space clean, eat healthy, take care of the house, build)?

5) Are you generally an upstanding citizen valuable to society? Do you keep the law, pay your taxes, take care of your family, are well dressed and groomed? Do you spend your time well?

6) Can you handle money well? Do you PURSUE a career that will further society? Can you provide for a family? Can you take care of your family?
Do you have a gf/wife? Are you pleasent to look at (genetically valuable)?
>>
>>133714049
* forgot: 2) University also only counts if you are within usual time or at least have a realistic chance to graduate.
Long time student who doesn't visit classes regularly does not count
>>
>>133714049
What's conscribing?
>>
>>133714337
From conscription? Sorry if it's gramatically wrong.
It means enlisting for the active part of soldier, going into wars n stuff
>>
File: 1499133588862.jpg (125KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1499133588862.jpg
125KB, 750x938px
>>133714049
I am all of those things. Feels good man.
>>
>>133714049
Quality thread. This should be a sticky
>>
>>133717852
Thanks. Though I think people ignore it rather than to admit they have some things to work on.
>>
>>133714049
Sir yes sir! I have completed your rigorous task of 5 pull-ups! I went the extra distance to prove my enthusiasm and did 7 situps and 3 burpees. I have been trained in airsoft gun safety! I buy and iron my clothes! Creases are for the Jew! I am able to perform various household tasks very efficiently! I can clean a cat box in under 2 minutes flat! I am an excellent contributor to society! I enjoy washing off hopscotch chalk from the sidewalk and I aggressively renew my fishing license. My money skills are second to none! Banks are for Jews so I invest in Tai Lopez dvds. How can I be of service to the cause lootenant?!
>>
My support for NatSoc is purely on an intellectual basis
it's just the ideal system for humanity

I'm a genetic dead end though
>>
>>133714049
1)
+ Moderately strong
dumbbell bench press 90% -//-
shoulder press 70% of bodyweight
perform around 10 masterful full range of motion, trap activation pull ups
+ Great cardiovascular health
+ Great distance runner
my running limit depends on how hard the surface is. hard=20km mild injury
soft surface=until I have to perform a bodily necessity
+ Good sprinting speed (despite the fact of having long muscle fibers for distance running)
- Body fat % around 17
- Muscle strain injury = Weaker leg strength (but obv still great for running)

2)
Economics/business/marketing. Lazy student, but still done pretty well for myself.
Never worked full time. However still work blue collar labor in order to keep parent's business going.

3)
1 year service. Engineer. I don't maintain military skills.

4)
Able to take care of any tasks, but not specialized plumbing or ventilation.
Unclean and lazy lifestyle caught up with me. Currently working on that cleaning part.

5)
I value our society more than myself. Managing and being able to support myself and my future family is my goal. I don't feel like I deserve special favors or handouts. I value self-sacrifice.
I will pay my taxes the moment I graduate.
I am lazy about my grooming.
A lot of my time still goes to waste.

6)
I don't spend a lot. I am responsible. My career choice has gone too far it could be changed to benefit our society more. I am quite static.
I will be able to provide for a family.
Single.
Just above average good looking.
Right now I look around 6/10 for girls. To me 7½/10.
My genetic values:
1. Above average intelligent (around 115 IQ, but slow learner)
2. Physically capable
Genetic flaws:
So bad I probably shouldn't breed in a society trying to improve themselves genetically.

TLDR; In a right environment a great physical worker and a corner stone for balanced and cohesive society who probably shouldn't breed.

Just look at this. Am I fucking autistic or something?
>>
>>133722158
Sounds good. What genetic flaws you have that you're so hard on yourself?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.