[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING WHITE MALES ACID ATTACKS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: kings college.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
kings college.png
1MB, 1152x864px
>Be Britbong
>buy daily telegraph
>front page: Acid attacks rise after fall in knife crime, we must ban acid from being bought.
>turn over
>Kings College is replacing white male busts with more diverse figures
>apparently it might offend the coloured students.

I thought the telegraph was better than this!
We need to resurrect Oswald Mosley now, this country is going past saving.
>>
iconoclasm is a trait of subhumans
>>
>We are colorblind. Race does not exist

>White people should be eradicated from the pages of history.

Modern leftism is an evil and twisted ideology on the face of it.
No different then that of Mein Kampf.
>>
>>133712502
Exactly.
It's only racist when white people discriminate and apparently fine if any one else does.
I'm guessing it makes up for the evil deeds our great great great grandparents did.
>>
>>133712352
say that to your protestant ancestors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beeldenstorm
>>
>>133712641
>evil deeds our great great great grandparents did
>act the same way anyone else would in their shoes to create a better world for their children
truly evil indeed
>>
>>133712641
As an Arab you have my sincere apologies and permission to remove kebab.

Please, look forward to it!
>>
File: 1499862298085m.jpg (185KB, 590x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499862298085m.jpg
185KB, 590x1024px
>>
>>133712308
>implying I care anymore about the future of Britain
Should have allied with Germany in the War. Gott strafe England.
>>
>>133712308
>ban acid from beeing bought
>what is car battery's and drain cleaner
>mfw its true
niggers will destroy everything
>>
>>133713004
every white country should have allied with us desu
>>
>>133713097
we'll soon have to hire licensed tradesmen to unclog drains and top up batteries
>>
>>133712502
This game is getting nowhere, everyday more of the same: leftist destroy our countries and history, they get exposed, people talk, people forget, repeat as the situation gets worse.
Will the next big uproar ever be triggered?
Everyday I want more and more to go full Allah ackbar against leftist.
>>
>>133712925
If there is hope, it lies in the poles.
>>
File: IMG_20170715_101635.jpg (295KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_101635.jpg
295KB, 864x1152px
Oh yeah I forgot the worst part!
A few pages on there is an article that reads:
Leaving the EU is like helping the Nazis.
Literally how.
>>
>>133712308
>article on (((interspecies bonding)))
>>
>>133713097
Yep, and when they can't buy acid, they'll buy bleach, when they can't buy bleach they'll buy salt and water.
How long before everyone has to apply for a kettle licence before they can make a cup of tea?
>>
>>133712308

>Don't be an assid, bin that acid!
>>
>>133712308
>buying the telegraph

topcuck
>>
>>133712925
>takes my hate crime for granted

get the fuck out, you have no say in what we do in our country, you can import your pet negros and don't be surprised if one day they start wielding clubs and machetes in "your" country.
>>
>>133712925

This can't be real can it?
>>
>>133712352

It's something universally tribal. It's the removal of the totems of the losing tribe.

If someone can shit on your sacred objects without punishment, that is proof that you are subjugated.
>>
>>133714729
Nice.
>>
>>133712925
Jesus fucking christ I hope this is a troll.
>>
>>133712925
>Fleeing war and poverty

This must be the latest twist of logic from the left.

If you're poor, you're automatically entitled to invade whatever country you like as a 'refugee' not an illegal immigrant.
>>
>>133712925
>immigrants infighting
Excellent.
>>
>>133712308
Cromwell when?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.