[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happening Le Resistance is crumbling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (465KB, 579x747px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
465KB, 579x747px
>Louise Mensch accuses Th3j35t3r of being a LARPer
>Thej35t3r retweets picture of Louise supposedly on the shitter
Normies are aghast
https://twitter.com/LouiseStensch/status/886087465781653504
It's finally happening
>>
who and who
>>
>>133708629
Two of the left's big Literally Whos.
>>
>>133708629
Two of the biggest pushers of Russia hoax shit for Trump on Twitter. Mensch got an NYT op ed piece and appearance on Maher for her efforts

Basically they've run ot of coordinated hit pieces and are now eating one another as they have to move back on to actually feeding themselves
>>
>>133708629
Mensch is a deep undercover Trump supporter who acts retarded to make everyone tire of bullshit narratives more quickly.

Jester is some government hacker that used to call 0hour1 Russian.
>>
>>133708577
>Thej35t3r retweets picture of Louise supposedly on the shitter
Where is this?
>>
>>133709300
This. Mensch is ourgirl
>>
>>133708783
>Two of the biggest pushers of Russia hoax shit for Trump on Twitter
I haven't been following. was there more to this than the meeting/photo with milo then?
>>
File: theory - .png (505KB, 627x993px) Image search: [Google]
theory - .png
505KB, 627x993px
>>133708783
>Russia hoax

Trump committed treason and will go down in history with the likes of Aaron Burr, Benedict Arnold and James Wilkinson
>>
The 'resistance' (lol!) on twitter thinks Mensch is a secret Trump supporter and Murdoch employee who spreads conspiracy to make the real resistance look like idiots.

She has made some enemies on twitter but continues her spiel
>>
K
>>
>>133709300
jeckler is not a hacker.
>>
>>133708722
She was literally a conservative MP in UK.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.