[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Azerbaijan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: map.jpg (91KB, 1466x830px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
91KB, 1466x830px
https://archive.fo/QorLM
https://archive.fo/gkvfu

>Azerbaijan is a major Turkish and U.S. ally and oil state.
>Armenia, a major Russian and Iranian ally, currently occupies Nagorno-Karabakh.
>Nagorno-Karabakh's population is mostly ethnic Armenians they voted to join Armenia right at the fall of the Soviet Union.
>This eventually resulted in a war ended with Armenia occupying Nagorno-Karabakh.
>There have been samll skirmishes on and off over Nagorno-Karabakh for over 2 decades.
>Fast foreword to 2016 Azerbaijan and Armenia clash and about 350 people are killed. The largest clash since the Nagorno-Karabakh War. A cease-fire is signed.
>Azerbaijan moves troops to a village on the border.
>July 4th 2017 Armenia breaks the cease-fire.
>Azerbaijan's economy has been going to shit and their government has been looking for a way out.
>Turkey and the U.S. are not going to let Azerbaijan fall and Iran and Russia are not going to let Armenia fall.
>tl;dr a major American ally and a major Russian ally may be going to war.
>>
Sorry. What I meant to post was: LOL WHITE BOIS HOW CAN YOU EVEN COMPETE DRUMPF BTFO!
>>
>>133708489
Armenia will only make a minor press to regain land lost in 2016, anymore and it'd provoke Turkey.
>>
>>133709474
Azerbaijan's economy is in the shitter. They are looking for a way out. This could turn into something interesting.
>>
>>133708489
Are you telling me that this is how WW3 starts?
>>
>>133709590
Hmm, true, although it wouldn't surprise me if Erdogan attempts to bail the Azerbaijanis out, he's already undergoing tens of megaprojects, and Baku is still going with their's. Something major would have to happen for an all out war to go on.
>>
>>133709657
I don't think so, Russia and the US will make both back down.
>>
File: 147645676548.png (222KB, 340x2126px) Image search: [Google]
147645676548.png
222KB, 340x2126px
>>133708489
is Armenia /ourguy/?
>>
>>133710020
No shit.
>>133708489
If I remember correctly, Armenia lost a lot of its land, including NKR, during the genocide and the Soviet Union. Thank god those Muslim goatfuckers azeris got rekt.
>>
>>133709693
Kurdistan is holding a referendum over independence this September. That might cause instability in the region.
>>
>>133708489
Burgers are thick.
Azeris are moslem subhumans
>>
>>133708489
get all the central asians out and back to central asia pls
>>
>>133712472
It's me still. Iran has been threatening to cut off water to Iraqi Kurdistan because of it, so it could cause something. There might also be a split in Rojava because of it, as Rojava is ultra-liberal, yet Peshmerga, Iraqi Kurdistan, is morally conservative.
>>133713426
Azerbaijanis have become secular, the Azeris in Iran are more numerous and more religious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.