[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the US Civil War had never taken place, would the CSA have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If the US Civil War had never taken place, would the CSA have abolished slavery? How quickly do you think it would have occurred?
>>
European countries didn't want to trade with countries that still had slavery. That's one of the reasons why Lincoln wanted to free them. The rest of the world was laughing at our backward ways.
>>
>>133708040
bamp
>>
>>133708158
>The rest of the world was laughing at our backward ways
Fuck off and die leftist, Abe hated niggers

Yes, eventually technology would have caught up to nigger utility and they would have probably been summarily executed or shipped back to Africa on nigger made boat monstrosities.
>>
Slavery was bound to become extinct, either due to its outlaw or simply becoming too expensive.

Why would you pay for EVERYTHING for your workers (food, shelter, possibly Healthcare) in exchange for free labor when you could just pay the minimum wage?

Also, don't forget sharecropping.
>>
>>133709214
How do you go from
>lincoln was responding to international pressures
to
>lincoln loved blacks
>>
>>133709397
If Abe had lived he would have sent all of them to Liberia.

I really wish that the CSA had won and done the same. We could be on Mars by now.
>>
>>133708040
When machines become more profitable slavery would be confined to the niche of housework and low-tier textiles.
>>133708158
Somehow I know you're not even American.
>>
>>133709462
Not true, it would have been way too expensive.

However the south is almost solely responsible for the nigger problem the USA has always faced.
>>
>>133709462

Lay off the meth. Lincoln should have killed all confederates because your breed is a disgrace to America
>>
>>133709706
Don't get your jimmies rustled Tyrone. Papa Murphy's accepts EBT now.
>>
>>133708040
what do you think? Brazil was like the Confederacy but ten times worse, and still abolished it without a civil war (the farmers still held a lot of power).
Slavery is a savage institution that curbs development and degrades the human being.
>>
>>133708158
Please don't listen to this guy, the south was a major cotton exporter to the europeans
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.