[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looks like we fucked up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (281KB, 626x491px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
281KB, 626x491px
looks like we fucked up
>>
i blame the niggers
>>
>>133707998
Why? The largest contributors are the chinks.
>>
>>133707998
The extinction event "IS the niggers!"
>>
>>133707949
Don't worry, we are on that list it.
>>
>>133708109
i wish
unfortunately eurocucks invited them into their hospitable environment where they're breeding like goddamn rabbits and murder the indigenous population
>>
>>133707949
who cares, I post on 4chan with lowest tier of humans doing the same
extinction is upgrade from this state
>>
>>133707949
Turn Africa into a human free safari park. Problems solved.
>>
File: angryjuden.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
angryjuden.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>133707949
>more deep state fearmongering

Fuck off kikes
>>
File: dead-nigger-hole.jpg (79KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
dead-nigger-hole.jpg
79KB, 500x499px
>>133707949
sure hope that means all of the niggers and shitskins will die out.

there's no way they can sustain their numbers without white handouts.
>>
>>133707949
>you don't need to be a scientist to know what's causing the sixth mass extinction
Jews?
>>
>>133708470
savage
>>
>>133707998
fpbp
>>
File: co2 good for plants.jpg (405KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
co2 good for plants.jpg
405KB, 1200x787px
>>133707949
/pol/ will try and deny this but the fact is that mass extinctions can thousands to millions of years.
We already know that we are fucking up lots of large and charismatic species and we are starting to impact things like insects and corals.
Ocean acidification, habitat destruction and the fact that CO2 stays in the atmosphere for hundreds of years means that we have locked in long term changes to the eco-systems that animals rely upon. No chance that over the course of the next few thousand years that 50% of species don't die off.
>>
>>133709390
t. a panda
adapt or die you fat monochrome fuck
>>
>>133709390
This. Only thing we can do is brace for impact. Build houses and farms like we are on Mars.
>>
>>133707949
I mean there was only one mass extintion but the next one will be soon

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
>>
>>133708771
No, God.

Revelation 6
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 8
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
>>
>>133707949
>but it wont if you pay more taxes

Hmm..... Sure.
>>
>>133709390
Yep.
I dont know why ecofascism is a thing yet, not even for saving all the animals but just for keeping room intact and sustainable for people to live in.
Would go hand in hand with anti-globalisation action due to the autarqy aspirations that come with living from the land.
>>
It's not our fault other animals are fucking retards. Just let nature do its course. Natural selection. BOOM and into the freezer you go!
>>
>>133710940
rev 8:7-13 sounds like Yellowstone volcano mixed with a comet. Hmm
>>
>>133707949
industrial revolution.
THANKS LOWELL MASS
>>
>>133710641
>>133710940
lol
>>
>>133711472
kek
>>
>>133708456
first of all, we don't have a lot of niggers, only muslims
secondly, 52%
>>
But why do we liberals care about the these races?
I thought race didn't matter :^)
>>
File: google-sky-nibiru.jpg (6KB, 402x356px) Image search: [Google]
google-sky-nibiru.jpg
6KB, 402x356px
>>133710940
This is the warning star. It will make trumpetlike sounds when it shows itself to the human eye. The kolbrin been blue speaks of this. Read that book. Its sheds light on what's coming.
>>
>>133707949
We need more people, remember? We need to keep our birth rates up for economic prosperity!
>>
>>133712221
Looks like Planet X
>>
>>133712297
The kolbrin says its a warning star. The purifier is what it is warning of. Planet x is the the red katchina the hopi speak of.
Planet x is our suns binary twin coming back. A brown dwarf that spits out fire onto the earth.
>>
>>133707949
The Chinks did it.
>>
File: 2015-06-25_17-04-26.jpg (35KB, 964x759px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-25_17-04-26.jpg
35KB, 964x759px
>>133712445
Read the horned star. "Men fell and worshipped the star in error. It put forth horns and sang like no other star in the sky."
>>
>>133712562
Wait, what?

Explain this in layman's terms
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.