[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kebab Removal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

We need to begin to ask the serious questions, how can we start to remove all the Kebabs? Turks included, and how can we bring her colonies back under our thumb? And is it even worth it to take our colonies back in Africa? Or should we stop all aid, and let them sink? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Od5DcqvWXs&t=37s
>>
>>133701981
i gotchu opsenpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU#t=33.077908
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym3BLxlBAe4 If you need a Kebab that requires removal...call the Serb Team
>>
>>133701981
Just let them rule Africa and turkey as long as they don't interfere in European affairs.
>>
>>133701981

Fuck Africa, let the nogs starve in their ultra futuristic superhero cities or the chinks force them into submission or whatever other bed they've made for themselves to lie in.

Retake Constantinople, push the mudslime savages back into their territory and cleanse Europa of their foul stench. That would be good enough. For now.
>>
>>133702624
Personally, I agree to an extent, retake Constantinople, and the Italian in me says to salt the earth everything East of it
>>
>>133702564
I prefer to show them the might of Europe and show them our hand. Personally, I would remove every Arab nation from the U.N. for supporting terrorism across the globe. Then sanction them, and stop purchasing said oil and focus on creating a new economy with green energy solutions. Retake Constantinople, and salt the earth everything East of it for the empire
>>
>>133703285
I don't think a direct approach is realistic unless you want to murder/deport every muslim in the west.
They are still relatively competent in technical matters, maybe not so much in administrative/military matters.
>>
>>133703542
more or less, the salting of the earth and Carthage is strictly Humourous, and an unrealistic goal that I would not object to having it happen if possible. I focus on the middle east and africa for my job. However, Africa would be completely crushed through sanctions entirely, and you can just allow their tribalistic fetishes to sort them out. Most countries are on the brink of civil war due to tribalism. The middle east may be efficient enough to stand on their own, however, it all just depends on how well the Isolation actually works.
>>
>>133702965
You have an Italian boyfriend?
Is it Fonzi?
>>
>>133704197
More or less in relation to heritage and genetics, but your comment is slightly humorous. If only it could have been presented in a more articulate format.
>>
>>133701981
>that picture
A decaying country which was a relevant local military a 100 years ago?
Pffff

>implying Turkey doesn't invest more into Serbia than the shqips
>>
>>133703961
>However, Africa would be completely crushed through sanctions entirely,
Why would you want to sanction Africa, they pose no threat, and export resources for extremely low costs.
I get your point but as long as it's a purely business relationship I don't think it's a bad thing to maintain relations with muslims or africans, unless you don't care about morals and practicality and just want to take the resources.
>>
>>133701981
The answer is literally do nothing.
Close borders, shut down mosques, ban the hijab.
Over time, as education and income grows in the middle east, they will become as irreligious and degenerate as westerners and kebab will remove itself.
>>
File: 1481130729420.jpg (2MB, 6760x6700px) Image search: [Google]
1481130729420.jpg
2MB, 6760x6700px
>>133701981
You don't know much about tje world do you? I'm going to say you're an inexperienced 18-24 year old. Or a paid shill due to your (((flag))).

>Turkey already owns half of serbia through fucking Malls alone, yes shopping malls.
>Kebab removal meme is a lie in 8/10 cases and failed miserably, Serbian paramilitary litterally got paid not to kill Albanian muslims and they killed more of their slavic muslim & catholic brothers than any Albanian.
>You act as if the Arabs won't stop your retarded little crusade right before you even start it. How the fuck do you expect to exterminate an entire people using their oil to transport your shit? In a post modern world where you make out a teaspoon of the world color majority and Islam is growing faster each day and is way more tribal than your shit-for-brains individualist luciferan society, I might add.

Just 3 points on why you need to close down /pol/ and go outside. Maybe find a woman to fuck and spawn Aryan kids? Are you even contributing to that? Why are you wasting your time?
>>
>>133701981
The stupid vaporwave shit is so overdone. Get some creativity you fucking virgins
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.