[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kukistani Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1500087289194.jpg (111KB, 712x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500087289194.jpg
111KB, 712x767px
I'm tired of seeing civnat autists waving their meme flag in public settings to "figt the ess jae dubyoos xD" How do you feel about these faggots? Can the ones here be indoctrinated into /pol/ board culture? Can they be useful idiots, or are they only a liability? Post kekistani cringe as well.
>>
Kekistan flag is new leaf flag imo
>>
>>133696638
its one thing to make well articulated arguments in defense of your conviction, its another thing to act like children and play dressup. It's obvious that to a lot of people this whole thing is just a popular trend and they don't know/care why they do the things they do. A lot of people say the "pendulum is still swinging to the right" but the whole kekistan cringe group makes the case that its already maxed out and will probably swing back to the left soon.
>>
>>133696638
Thats literally a kike. Why would you want to indoctronate them
>>
>>133696638
>kikestani
>>
>>133697036
nah, the super serious faggots who think being right-wing shouldn't be fun are the ones who will ruin everything.
>>
>>133697263
>kekistan
>fun
Maybe for teenagers that are acting out, sargon and his cringe gang can hardly be called "right-wing". If anything he's monetized a few memes and made them trends while watering down the meaning behind everything.
>>
Sargon, Kekistan, and normies are the cancer killing 4chan.
>>
>>133698572
Oh that's such a shame. It's not like /pol/ is the new /b/ or anything. It's not like the fucking garbage from this board spills over into every other board on this god forsaken site. /pol/ deserves to die.
>>
File: 1483999304226.png (59KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1483999304226.png
59KB, 550x535px
>>133696638
I just realized something about this picture

what if he isnt actually jewish, but wearing the yammaca as a joke?
>>
File: 1500086832271.png (145KB, 766x783px) Image search: [Google]
1500086832271.png
145KB, 766x783px
>>
>>133696638
remember when we had this same conversation years ago when some newfags started breaking rules 1 and 2 in the youtube comment sections? Bc i sure as hell do, once the newfags brought the caner in there was no stopping it, mores the pity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.