[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 4Chan supports net-neutrality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BTFO.jpg (60KB, 822x274px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
60KB, 822x274px
POL BTFO AGAIN.
How can /pol/ ever recover (and open their eyes about the jew trick)?
>>
>>133696582
>4Chan
>>
>>133696582
Why wouldn't we support it?
>>
>>133696582
I dont give a fuck /pol/ is not your personal army now fuck off libtard.
>>
>>133698581
>CNN is fake news
>But when they push FCC take over of the internet it's real news
Backdoor to FCC censorship. Claims to solve the problem, but it's only cosmetic and actually enshrines the ISP monopolies.
>>
>>133699637
So "neutrality" means FCC takeover and "no neutrality" means private takeover?
Sounds like burgers are fucked either way.
>>
>>133700059
The whole issue was contrived fear mongering (so internet companies could handcuff competitor telecoms). But the real problem of ISP monopolies should be addressed. Don't fall for the false dichotomy! It's not either or, there are other options.

Trump should get rid of net neutrality to neutralize FCC censorship controls, and then designate last-mile connections as public good and leasable to any ISP to allow competition to flourish which would kill the monopolies and the prospect of "fast lanes".
>>
>>133700584
>The whole issue was contrived fear mongering

Wrong, it was the preservation of Net Neutrality that has been the standard of how ISPs should treat network traffic.

Funfact: Canadia has NN rules that protect you. Why are you shilling against such a thing?
>>
>>133702365
It's been "the standard" for a handful of years. Hardly a blemish free period, and it's done NOTHING to solve the ISP monopolies problem.

Seems like you're not very informrd because Canada has implemented exactly the policy I am advocating for - last-mile being leasable. This means everyone has many ISP's to choose from (lower capital costs to start an ISP) which is why there has never been any problem with "fast lanes" here.

Yes the CRTC has some control over the internet, but it's akin to Title I not Title II, and we have not had the same peering disputes or nonsense as in the US despite these controls (thanks to last-mile leasing, more competition) NOT because of it.
>>
>>133696582
What is this strawman bullshit?
Even the MSM was gushing about out support for NN.
>>
>>133700059
the fcc is the only thing standing in the way of all of of getting fucked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.