[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ASG/ - Ahnenerbe Society General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: big(3).jpg (59KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
big(3).jpg
59KB, 640x427px
Before you tell me to go to >>/x/ , first hear me out, and as to why I think it is important that we keep a general thread like this.

/pol/ I've been thinking this for a while now; for the last year and a half now we've known about advanced memetics, and how everything connects on a level of human sub-consciousness that can be influenced and therefore alter reality. We've all experienced far too many coincidences and happenings in the last couple of years to ignore the existence of magic in our world, in whatever form that may be.

Memetics got me thinking about possibly finding other routes/other rituals which perform or harness in our fight against the Zionist/Globalist threat. This new happening that we've experienced with "Little Baron Trump's Underground Adventure" and "The Last President" has gotten me thinking: what if a lot of keys to knowing our future events lie somewhere in the past, particularly the late 19th/early 20th century.

That whole era was full of occultist mysticism, eugenics, and other "wacky" science by our "modern" standards, and a lot of it led to, and helped fed Himmler and the Nazi's fascination with the supernatural.

/pol/ I propose that we start a new general dedicated to researching, testing, practicing, and eventual mastery of any sort of other forms of magic and mystic powers. This general would also study the paranormal and anything supernatural with fine-tuned skills of thousands of autists. I think if there's one group of people who are proven to be mystery solvers, and unintentional paranormal investigators, it's /pol/.

Personally I don't believe /x/ has the capacity or the tested research skill /pol/ has when it comes to cracking the world's many mysteries. I also think we should keep this general off /x/ because it's already cluttered with conspiracies and ghost stories, and this would give a clear and obvious hub to anyone wanting to join in on the fun.

I also suggest that we recruit posters from /x/ to help us. (cont.)
>>
>>133695885
No, keep your shit on >>>/x/
>>
>>133695885
tldr
>>
(((>>133696033))) <-this shill was in NSG derailing
>>
/pol/ has an advantage that it has a massive global outreach, meaning that we can get investigations and tests underway pretty much anywhere around the world, if people are willing to help. After HWNDU, I think it's pretty clear that we all are in it together when it comes to these big operations, and imagine what our combined efforts might bring!

Unfortunately I've never really made a "general" thread before, so if there are any volunteers who wanna give this a trial run and see what happens, please, feel free to help.

Again, I just think there are too many unanswered questions, and too many subjects and areas unexplored or ignored.
Remember, if you can meme it, you can potentially manifest it.
>>
>>133696157
Don't even know what your >>>/x/ tier nsg bullshit is, take it to >>>/x/
>>
Gave OP the benefit of the doubt till this
>Memetics got me thinking about possibly finding other routes/other rituals which perform or harness
>>>/x/
sage
>>
File: 1496532008728.jpg (363KB, 1702x926px) Image search: [Google]
1496532008728.jpg
363KB, 1702x926px
>>133696157
fucking kikes.
>>
(((>>133696220)))
yup that's you.. how does it feel to be so stupid you'd get spotted within a few seconds
>>
>>133696273
You ignore the fact that it has been proven on here time and time again.
I heard about that concept in like 2011 and thought "pffff no way", but here we are in 2017 where shit doesn't make any fucking sense. If that shit has worked, who knows what else we could do. We could literally transcend humanity and become fucking wizards and shit. You know how much the left would HATE that.
Right Wing Wizard Squads?
>>
>>133696190
you have to shorten your initial post or nobody will read it. I still haven't read it lol
>>
Plenty of people and shills will absolutely shit on OP for this, but the Nazis were occultists and somehow managed to rise above the globalist and Zionist forces that controlled the world, if only for a brief time. Why shouldn't we give this a shot? We lose nothing but could gain everything we wanted (unless we accidentally summon the devil or some shit)
>>
File: strange numbers.jpg (91KB, 680x864px) Image search: [Google]
strange numbers.jpg
91KB, 680x864px
>>133695885

> I propose that we start a new general dedicated to researching, testing, practicing, and eventual mastery of any sort of other forms of magic and mystic powers.

I was thinking of posting a similar thread.
We need an occultic task for of sorts.

I've known about this stuff for some time now, so what I've been seeing on 4chan recently is not that much of a surprise to me.
There are lots of things I could say but will not say, because of the sheer power of the things I've seen personally.

Consider this a message of encouragement and caution for your own personal safety.

Also, it's best to keep this type of shit esoteric and cryptic, and a little bit silly, as that will cloak your research and statements in filters that will not be easily penetrated by the enemy and those not ready to deal with the vast fucking powers there are out there.
Believe me, again, this shit is very powerful and very dangerous.
You are not just dealing with "magic" so to speak, but also with various sentient forces with their own agendas.

It is important to know yourself. It is important to know that your philosophy is right.
Adopt a shamanic approach, building your knowledge from experience and credible evidence.
>>
>>133695885
Host an Ahnenerbe General on /x/ and see how it goes. I don't go on /x/ much but I'd go check out this general.
>>
>>133696520

It's basically a real life RPG.

Warriors, rogues, wizards etc.
Lots of classes and archetypes...

Is it a coincidence that so many young White males who have been "wasting their time with gaming, the internet and comic books" suddenly find themselves with an abundance of the skills necessary to do great harm to mighty empires?

Even those useless media study degrees look like they are coming in handy after all...
>>
File: 20170714_181721.jpg (3MB, 4160x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_181721.jpg
3MB, 4160x2080px
This should be required reading.
>>
File: 1499229794498.jpg (710KB, 712x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1499229794498.jpg
710KB, 712x1006px
>>133695885
Hey OP this is a great idea, in fact i had this idea earlier.
>>133696568
This anon is right though about the format but i get you're just tring to lay the groundwork.
Could you post links to rituals/methods for beginners on things like this? Maybe also history of magic/mystic force
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
redpilling lil bro on tesla/trump post pics and if anyone has the screen caps from the book thread last night post em
>>
Pro tip, symbols have the power
>>
File: Logo3.png (262KB, 1200x620px) Image search: [Google]
Logo3.png
262KB, 1200x620px
Anime space nazi vampires! With nukes..!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.