[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem https://youtu.be/vhQkku7jLfo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

What the fuck is his problem

https://youtu.be/vhQkku7jLfo
>>
France's leader looks like a little manboy. So pathetic to have that spoiled little brat and his pedo wife leading your country

Absolute decadence
>>
>>133695407
That was actually pretty cool, I liked that
>>
>>133695407
>that one black lady in the crowd rocking out
lol
>>
File: clicks post.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
clicks post.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
>>133695407
he has to go to these things all the time I bet. but I have to admit it guess its cool. all I could think is that he is tired or something
>>
>>133695407
I guess he isn't a Daft Punk fan
>>
>>133695407
That was fucking garbage.
>>
>>133695407
>Our NATO allies, will go unnamed, don't pay enough for defense, instead wastes money on subpar cover bands. Sad!
>>
>>133695407
wtf I love Macron now
>>
>>133696380
Well, in Warsaw, he did say something about how Western Culture makes symphonies. But then again it's a marching band and Daft Punk are French.

I'm almost Macron's age and I thought the older Daft Punk albums were rad as fuck when I was in school. Maybe they're still trying to figure out how to relate to those "young voters."
>>
>when your historical anthems are so shit you have the marching band do a daft punk cover
>>
File: Well then.png (245KB, 630x357px) Image search: [Google]
Well then.png
245KB, 630x357px
>>133696141
>tfw you see a bombshell beauty
>your face when you realize its your mom
>>
>>133695407
whats up with those egyptian symbols in the background behind/above the building?
>>
>>133695407
he was hoping they'd play some anime music
https://youtu.be/aXjIy0XQGi4
>>
>>133696080
Haha black people can't sit still if they hear rhythmic sounds. No self control. No awareness of surroundings. If no one around you is "shakin they body" maybe it's appropriate to sit still.
>>
>>133697575
I have a white friend who moved to an apartment in the Bronx for a while. He said at first if some black guy got in the elevator with him and started rapping he thought it was like the black guy was trying to intimidate him or something.

After a while, he realized that they just walk around rapping everywhere they go, lost in their own world.
>>
As someone who used to be in marching band, song covers are both boring as child like easy to play. This isn't impressive at all technically
>>
File: 1499383217060.jpg (44KB, 414x587px) Image search: [Google]
1499383217060.jpg
44KB, 414x587px
>>133695407

Daft Punk are fucking hacks.

Prydz all day long m8.
>>
He did say it was impressive or something, he clapped.
>>
>Trump has a neutral expression while listening to music. IMPEACH!
>>
File: 1500091941478.jpg (468KB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1500091941478.jpg
468KB, 2000x1332px
>>133695503
i cant find him. Help
>>
lol drumpf looking depressed

it'll all be over soon trumpy boy
>>
>>133703286
Probably behind the close up pic of the Donald. Trump is next to the us flag, macaroni probably is sitting beside the French flag to the right of Trumpf.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.