[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dominos is run by jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
> be me
> when I worked at Dominos
> talking to the newest manger (hates his job)
> when you don't ask for any toppings Dominos gives you more cheese but if you do ask for topping dominos will give you less cheese to fit the topping (pretty much every place does this)
> this is where it gets a little somatic
> extra cheese counts as a topping, so if you order extra cheese we give you 7 ounces instead of 10, then we add 2.5 more ounces as the topping.
> if you order just extra cheese you get less or the same amount of cheese if you didn't (we are never that precise with wieghing)
> I tell the manager this
> he laughs "that's because Dominos is run by jews, thats why I am manager, they found out I knew their secret and they promoted me."
> we laugh
> later on I sit down in the office to eat some pizza that we fucked up
> I see this (the photo above)
> almost coffed up my pizza
> show a few other coworkers
> a week later the cabinet is gone
>>
>>133691484
Can I have some pizza
>>
File: IMG_7811.jpg (37KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7811.jpg
37KB, 400x225px
>be OP
>work in pizza place he knows is controlled by (((((them)))))
>don't uncover the child sex ring

Cheers, thanks OP.
>>
>>133691484
CHECK THE BASEMENT OP
>>
>>133691484
>extra cheese counts as a topping, so if you order extra cheese we give you 7 ounces instead of 10, then we add 2.5 more ounces as the topping.
> if you order just extra cheese you get less or the same amount of cheese if you didn't

Oh yeah, that is some grade-A kikery right there.
>>
>>133691484
>pizza
>jewery
hmm
>>
>>133691484
Check the basement op
>>
File: 1490569154335.jpg (207KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1490569154335.jpg
207KB, 908x714px
A year ago I could order triple bacon on pizza and get so much extra I save it for later
Now they barely put any even if you order triple
fuckin kikes found out they were losing money to lazy pizzamakers I guess
>>
>>133691484
>Dominos is run by jews
No shit. They moved all their pizza sizes down one so now a large is the old medium and a medium the old small.
>>
>>133691484
>work at dominos
>white trash Trump supporter

makes a lot of sense
>>
>>133697139
> says the name fag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.