[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we just cut the shit with democracy and restore absolute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 19_Philippe2.jpg (20KB, 254x298px) Image search: [Google]
19_Philippe2.jpg
20KB, 254x298px
Should we just cut the shit with democracy and restore absolute monarchies?
>>
File: IMG_0477.jpg (154KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
154KB, 736x1024px
>>133683227
Monarchy is garbage.
>>
>>133683227
only if i get to be in the aristocracy
>>
>>133683227
Ok but ur the peasant
>>
>>133683227
No. We're already governed by entitled idiots. Calling them "king" won't make things better.
>>
Even our royal lines are cucked and are multiculturalist, so no.
>>
>>133683227
yes
>>
>>133683323
How you dare fucking gypsy.
>>
>>133683547
like everyone today? what's the problem?
>>
>>133683227
are you a big fan of Hegel? Go fuck yourself, OP.
>>
>>133683323
>t. Taught to steal from a young age
>>
>>133683227
I'll be king.
>>
The german monarchs are still based.
I would move back to the fatherland
>>
>>133683227
I'm almost convinced that at this point it can't be worse
>>
>>133683470
The aristocracy first formed as the nobility of the sword. Back the right horse for king.
>>
>>133684327
no, you mad bro?
>>
File: The King.jpg (30KB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
The King.jpg
30KB, 320x228px
Only one true King, baby.

thank you very much
>>
>>133683227
Yes but first unite the European peoples
>>
>>133683227
Obvious answer is yes. Nobles and aristocracy had direct responsibilities to keep their charges well fed and healthy and equipped. It was in their best interest as well as the kings to keep countries stable and prosperous while democracies and "representative government" seeks to make a quick buck while their in office.

with the only threat to power coming from other nobles and the king most upper level people cooperated and subtle subterfuge to fuck each other for more power but they all knew if they screwed the common man too hard it would be their heads.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.