[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama's Legacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: englehart1219.jpg (75KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
englehart1219.jpg
75KB, 600x438px
>hanging out with friends of a friend
>all of them discussing the presidency and how much they miss the stability of the obama era
>I'm just listening to the conversation so they ask my opinion
>mention that he did a pretty decent job leading us out of the recession but that he's a war-monger who involved us in even more wars than Bush.
>immediately called a racist and told to leavee

Why is the MSM and the general public opinions of Obama so neutral/favorable? Not only did he knowingly slaughter thousands of innocent people with drone strikes (when there was already strong indication drone strikes were not effective in urban areas). He also got us involved in more proxy wars and drone wars than ever. How is this brainwashing so effective?
>>
>>133681861
>>hanging out with friends of a friend
This is where you went wrong
>>
File: obama failure.jpg (115KB, 593x960px) Image search: [Google]
obama failure.jpg
115KB, 593x960px
Just point out all of his failures.
>>
>>133681861
>Muh poor muslim families in drone strikes
War is a bitch, get used to it
>>
>>133682144
I can't take infographics that use the national debt stat seriously. It shows a lack of understanding of how countries deal with economic instability.
>>
>>133681861
t. things that never happend
>>
>>133682144
Did the median net worth actually go down 40%? Source?
>>
>>133682247
He tried Keynes though and fucked it all up.
>>
File: 1498924522065m.jpg (115KB, 1024x541px) Image search: [Google]
1498924522065m.jpg
115KB, 1024x541px
>>133682247
how about these then.
>>
>>133681861
>Why is the MSM and the general public opinions of Obama so neutral/favorable?

Because he's black.
>>
>>133682604
Really nice scale on those graphs mate....

PITY I CAN'T READ ANY OF THE FUCKING THINGS EH
>>
Obama's legacy is one of failure.

He was the first black President, but he managed to fuck US race relations all to hell. Going on stage and acting like "Mike Brown could have been MY SON HE DINDU NUFFIN" when his own fucking Justice Department confirmed that Brown attacked that officer.

He continued to build the surveillance state even as he condemned his predecessors for starting it. He came down harder on farmers protesting the Bureau of Land Management than he did jihadists that would go on to massacre dozens of people.

His foreign policy was his absolute biggest failure. He failed in every single thing he set out to do. His Presidency saw anarchy and violence sweep the Middle East; US troops enter more and more countries to fight more and more wars; the rise of a horrific death caliphate (which he inadvertently created) that has inflicted numerous horrors on the US and Europe; the loss of Turkey as a reliable ally; a renewed Cold War with a resurgent Russia; and on and on.

But he'll be remembered as a saint because he was a nigger
>>
>>133681861
My dumbass friend thought Obama was a good guy also and believes the lies about Trump and thought hillary dindu nuffin. Of course he thinks communism works and praised the Soviet Union for being able to feed everybody during the WW2.
>>
>>133681861
The only people who voted for Obama were rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
>>133681861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI
>>
unrelated, but if you really want to fuck with (((them))) you'd burn down banks
>inb4 vaults will protect them
if you can't mix thermite you aren't smart enough to do this and get away with it anyways.
>>
>>133685425
>mfw the amount of people who still think communism works
Our species deserves extinction. They're not even dumb people. But try to talk about politics and it's like telling the pope God doesn't exist.
>>
>>133682683
Because he is a Democrat.

If he was a black Republican they would have shit all over him and talked about how much of a shame it was that the first black president was a race trading Right-wing nut job.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.