[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: homo slur.png (457KB, 691x785px) Image search: [Google]
homo slur.png
457KB, 691x785px
... "faggot" is a homophobic "slur"
>>
>>133681020
Fuck off Shlomo, nobody's going to pay to watch your retarded fight.
>>
>>133681847
schlomo? fuck you canuck, master race checking in
>shitskin detected.

this is a spectacle of politically incorrect proportions - and even poorfags like you can afford to enjoy the (free) press conferences.

Eat it, faggot
>>
>>133681020
modern gladiators are boring as hell

give them spears and I might watch
>>
>>133681847
FPBP
remember to Sage
>>
>>133682128
fair point, I might like it better too.
>>
>>133682212
remember to fuck yourself
>>
>>133681020
This shit is as fake as wrestling. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>133683195
>>133682212
>>133682128
>>133681847
typical /pol/ retreads

media is representing the legitimate attack "faggot" as some unconscionable evil to use against another heterosexual male in the context of insult during the course of physical combat.

> REEEE BU.. BUT THE MATCH IS JEWS

fucktards
>>
>>133681020
OP you're a faggot.
>>
>>133682128
You'd puke in the first 5 seconds desu
>>
>>133681020
I thought it meant "Canadian".
>>
I really want the white man to win.

Is there a hope in hell that he could beat the odds?
>>
>>133683539
Fuck off kike. Boxing is dead just like your 6 gorillion.
>>
>>133683539
>retreads

can't even spell properly
shitskin detected
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 230x219px
> typed some random word insead of 'desu'
> random word sounds weeb-like
> wanna kill myself now
>>
>>133681020
>don't use the faggot word , goys
I wish they were fighting in the octagon
>>
>>133683817
>what are word filters
go back
>>
>people will shell out almost $100 for this fight

Not that I don't plan on streaming it, but still.
>>
>>133681020
>Mayweather calls him racist
It looks like he caved in to all the black supremacists. A day ago he was interviewed and said it wasn't racist at all.
>>
Boxing has been a third world spectacle for 5 decades. Go on, poorfags, marvel at mullatos beating their remaining humaning out of their skulls. Cheer on the euroidfaggot. Nobody gives a shit anymore. Bernard Hopkins? Yeah he's got a mural in a nigger nest in Philly and will die broke with 56 children. Awwwwweeeesome!
>>
>>133683831
Why? Is the WWE title up for grabs? You wear Tapout, don't you?
>>
>>133681020
they are just gonna fuck bareback instead of fight
>>
>>133681020
>TIL
Get the fuck out and never come back
>>
>>133683539
>media is representing the legitimate attack "faggot" as some unconscionable evil to

Help create controversy and more hype for this fight.

It's all about shekels in this case.
>>
DANCE FOR ME BOY
>>
>>133684108
Right. About 300k paid viewers will purchase the fight. The other 2 mil will be SA poorfaggots begging for log ins on random forums.
>>
>>133681020
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>133683738
>never heard "retread"

Never been to rural areas, eh?

>inner city nigger detected
fuck yourself, faggot
>>
>>133683817
desu is japanese
>>
>>133681020
>until faggot is a homphobic slur
slowpoke
>>
File: 1499056888460.jpg (161KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
1499056888460.jpg
161KB, 620x559px
>>133681020
I prefer to think of it as a "hatecentric truth"
Allow me to demonstrate and I think you'll understand: OP is a faggot cock goblin
>>
He never accused him of being racist, fake news.
>>
>>133684801
you mean, "pump your load into this faggot".
>>
Mayweather is a pansy-ass bitch. Nigger should learn to read if he has all that money or at least pay his taxes. I wish they were fighting in the octagon because boxing is for losers that can't fight and just prance around like fucking fairies. The only people Mayweather can hit are women.
>>
>>133681020
>fly the same plane
>hang out after events

They're friends and there is no way the media doesn't know this.
>>
>>133683680
If it were an MMA fight???

Connor would UTTERLY ANNIHILATE that old-ass nigger!

However... while he does indeed have a CHANCE to win... just because he's a fucking madman and has a +20d roll for "LUCK OF THE IRISH" buffer and saps his opponents STA and CHA via his "BRUTAL BANTER" effect (which acts as a sapping spell for all enemies within melee range)...

he IS fighting the NEST TECHNICAL DEFENSIVE BOXER in the last 3-4 DECADES of the sport. So... it's gonna be rough.

My guess is that Floyd is going to dance around him for the entire time and win via technicallity by "landing" litte faggoty ass "punches" that will be the equivalent of getting a butterfly wing brushing against your face.

Hopefully Connor can get get a 19-20 roll for his Special though and just KNOCK THE NIGGER THE FUCK OUT!

You can not IMAGINE the amount of nigger salt that will flow from that eventuality should it unfold!!!
It's all I want for the next 10 Christmases and my next 10 birthdays!!
>>
>>133686244
During the last round Conner should use MMA shit and Kick Mayweather in the head, knocking him out. This way everyone wins.
>>
File: 1499487064785.jpg (37KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1499487064785.jpg
37KB, 600x330px
>>133686244
If he actually knocks Mayweather out, I think an epic chimpout of "RIGGED!" would occur within the basketball American community and we might have us a good old fashioned race war.
>>
>>133685018
The autistic Audio Engineer in me knows that the monitor directly behind Ernie's finger in that meme is a Genelec 1029a or a 1031b (impossible to tell which of the 2 due to low resolution)
>>
>>133686244
>mayweather pulls a mayweather
>mcgregor probably loses
>but he might win

Thanks for the incredible insight, EVERYONE. Faggot
>>
>>133681847
What just happened. This became a shitstorm real quick.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (113KB, 625x355px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
113KB, 625x355px
>>133681020
>Never into UFC
>Brother throws a party to watch a title fight
>About 10 people there
>they are all talking about some highschool drama bullshit between the fighters
>"The stuff that happens in between the fights is what gets people into it!"
>"The egos, the shit talking, the beefs"

God damn it, the fanbase is fucking terrible and due to that they forced horseshit like this.
>>
>>133683680
The nigger will probably win via points or some shit.
>>
>>133681020
no it's not actually.
Type in faggot in google and the definition is a bundle of sticks either of firewood or just wood that anons used to use to fill in ditches quickly during seiges. NOTHING to do with homosexuality. There is no link there.
The link comes from in english private schools back in the day they had a thing call "fagging" which is where the new boys in the first year were taught about hierarchy by being made to look after the prefects stuff...like polish their shoes and basically be their servant. It was to not only teach the senior boys about the benefits of privilege but also to teach the youngest boys about the importance of seniority and earning your place.
Seriously look it up - type in "fagging" into any dictionary.
So a "fag" is actually a little mewling first year weeping for his mother, an unmasculine little kid that isn't yet a man. Think about it, that is the context the word is used in 99% of the time. If the homos want to adopt a word and change it to mean something else then fine, but you can still use it in the strictly correct sense of someone being a little unmasculine bitch.
Learn something new every day don't you leaf
>>
>>133681020

>Be fighter
>success depends on getting views
>to get views you must build hype
>To build hype you must get attention
>To get attention you must be controversial

Basic marketing strategy. It's one of the main reasons why Jewish media is so disgustingly degenerate. Controversy sells.
>>
>>133683680
Floyd Mayweather is the undisputed best boxer on Earth against a guy that has never fought a professional boxing match.
>>
>>133687456
"faggot" is obviously just a coloquialism of "fag" where a faggot was a common object back in the day so changing fag to faggot was just standard code of exchange like we do today is we say call someone a hamhead...
>>
>>133686557
It'll be even more epic than the twitter meltdown when the Patriots won the superbowl last time.
>>
>>133687670
He's not a boxer, he's a dancer if anything.
>>
>>133686244
That would be considered racist.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.