[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this murder have happened if marijuana were legal in PA?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: PigRoaster.jpg (95KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
PigRoaster.jpg
95KB, 800x533px
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/14/pennsylvania-farm-murders-man-charged-with-4-homicides.html

http://archive.is/xCahC

Kratz allegedly shot Finocchiaro. DiNardo then continued to shoot at his body after he had died, The Daily Mail said. Finocchiaro's body was then placed in a blue tarp and he was tossed into the pig roaster.

During a deal to sell marijuana later in the night to Meo and Sturgis, DiNardo shot Meo, The Daily Mail said. Sturgis then attempted to run away, prompting DiNardo to shoot him until he ran out of ammunition. He then drove over Meo, who may have still been alive at that point, with a backhoe.

Kratz told police that DiNardo "basically crushed" Meo with the backhoe. DiNardo then used the same backhoe to transport the bodies. The men then dropped the bodies into the roaster, added gasoline and set it on fire.

Weintraub said the bodies of Meo, Finocchiaro and Sturgis were found buried 12 feet deep in one common grave. The remains of Patrick were recovered from a separate location on the farm.

The person with knowledge of the confession said one of the men was killed July 5 and the other three were killed July 7.

"Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there's a killing," the person said.

In a criminal complaint, DiNardo told authorities that he had agreed to sell Patrick four pounds of marijuana for $8,000 and had picked him up at his home in Newtown before driving him to the farm. He said Patrick only showed up with $800 and they walked to a remote part of the property where DiNardo blasted Patrick with a .22 caliber rifle, The Morning Call reported.
>>
>>133679531
why do you even care?
murders are a daily thing in PA
>>
>>133679747
I think these senseless murders could have been avoided if marijuana were not largely confined to the black market.
>>
>>133679531
Wow. That story delivered.

But if it weren't weed it probably would have been something else.
>>
>>133679531
Yes, it still would have happened. He was also selling illegal guns and paranoid.

>>133679811
Why? He clearly had a hair trigger. He murdered four people for no fucking reason. Why couldn't the same thing have happened if he was selling an Xbox or ATV?
>>
>>133679894
He wouldn't have been involved in selling bulk marijuana if it were legal recreationally. There would be no market.
>>
>>133679936
If he's moving 4lbs of it then chances are that's not the only thing he can get for you.
>>
>>133679834
this
close yuour thread op fagot
>>
>>133679936
Bullshit. If it was legal it would be controlled and if it would be controlled there would be people who couldn't get it, probably people under the age of 21 (oh, like all four of them!)

Alcohol is legal but there's still a black market for it. How do you think minors get it?

Guns are legal but there's still a black market for it. How do you think criminals get them?

Besides, I'll ask that same question again. What would be different if he felt 'cheated or threatened' when selling an old sofa or a used dirt bike instead of weed?
>>
File: 1.jpg (20KB, 253x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 253x450px
>>
>>133679936
i still don't understand why you care so much about this.
people getting killed everyday over nothing in PA
why is this so special to you?
>>
>>133680161
This. I live in PA.

The only difference is that it was white people killed by another white person, and that it happened outside of philadelphia or pittsburgh.
>>
>>133680085
I don't think he would have likely been involved in the marijuana market if it were much smaller. There still are black markets but there is no big market for bootleg liquor since prohibition ended.
>>
File: eargesplitten_loudenboomer.jpg (30KB, 357x812px) Image search: [Google]
eargesplitten_loudenboomer.jpg
30KB, 357x812px
>>133679531
>>blasted with a .22 caliber rifle
I don't think you can blast with a .22
not unless it's pic related
>>
While not feats of super human strength, this kinda sorta rhymes with the anon that said to be on lookout for demonic crazy shit starting inthe ' Eastern US "
Zombie weed ?
>>
>>133680407
I don't fucking care what you think you jackass.

If it wasn't marijuana it would have been something else. Weed being illegal didn't make this schizo fuck murder four dudes. Him being a sick fuck with schizophrenia did.
>>
>>133680407
Look, I'm all for softening up the weed laws, but this just isn't a very good argument, and it represents an ignorance of the drug market, black markets in general, and the market principles you're trying to apply.

Now the prohibition argument does make sense, but you'd have to point out the pervasive tolerance and access rather than what's always going to happen sometimes when deals go wrong.
>>
>>133679531
He would deal meth.
And when meth becomes legal,
He would deal heroin.

Vermin is vermin, nigger.
>>
>>133679531
This is what happens when whiteboys watch The Wire and take themselves too seriously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.