[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we reclaim "The Good Old Days"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The_New_Leave_It_to_Beaver_cast.jpg (21KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
The_New_Leave_It_to_Beaver_cast.jpg
21KB, 250x249px
You know what I'm about. honest politicians, lovely wives, clean streets, good neighbors, strong military and stronger morals.

Lately it feels like a slow burn over the brimstone of media and public outrage, every man for themselves in an atomized society full of hostile actors.

Where did it go wrong, and how do we win those days back? How do we truly Make America Great Again?
>>
>>133677678
>honest politicians
>lovely wives
>clean streets

What 'good old days' are you talking about exactly?
>>
White Sharia
>>
>>133677943

He's talking about a fantasy world where Jews and niggers never existed.
>>
>>133677943
Maybe I don't rightly know, maybe it never happened.

Am I naive to think that the better angels of human nature are needed more know more than ever?

Maybe I'm just on the blackpill right now, maybe I'm the X-factor here, but I truly need to know that things will be better tomorrow, but at the same time fear that will never come to pass.

God's sake, man. Help me.
>>
>>133677678
>>
>>133677943

The good old days when people molested kids but nobody talked about it so it didn't really happen.
>>
>>133677943
50s
>>
File: whut.jpg (2KB, 125x77px) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
2KB, 125x77px
>>133677678
learn how to make a post new fag retard
>>
>>133678218

Listen friend. God is dead, women and minorities have legal parity, and mainstream culture is now on a 24 hour rolling cycle.

Until some kind of Independence Day scenario unites the species and knocks some sense into the other religious morons on Earth, we just have to try and hold the ship together, OK?
>>
>>133678467
Believe it or not I've been around since 2004.
I lurk more than I post, soaking in the best and worst this site, and the rest of the internet had to offer. I have to say, it's like dark matter, all the dysfunction, the animosity, the sheer hate from all sides of the spectrum. Don't you wish for unfiltered honesty?

>>133678304
Born in 83, so that's something.

>>133678071
If fucking only, but they're here to stay (for the moment) but my question still stands.
>>
>>133678218

>Am I naive to think that the better angels of human nature are needed more know more than ever?

>Meanwhile I support a two-timed divorced president who openly admits to molesting women and make fun of black people and jews on the internet

Practice what you preach, Anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.