[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170714-191909.jpg (337KB, 1304x1304px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-191909.jpg
337KB, 1304x1304px
The Domino's are starting to fall lads.
Up next, mayors
Press S to spit on Mosby
>>
Yes, fuck that nigger cunt.
>>
>>133669327
S, also nice repeating ID
>>
>>133669014
Good. Taste the wrong side of justice for once, libshit scum.
>>
S

Good. Get her for all she's worth. I hope her 15 minutes in the sun were worth it.
>>
File: 1499391693436.jpg (50KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499391693436.jpg
50KB, 480x680px
>we will never get to see the same happen to Clarence Nagin
>>
>>133669014

Not the Dominos!
>>
>>133669014
S

I hope she burns in hell
>>
>>133669014
Who's Mosby? The mayor who told the cops to stand down and let the town burn?
>>
>>133669014

Dominos makes me want to barf
>>
>>133669014
RIP OBAMA's Legacy
All your nigger appointees are going to burn.
>>
>>133670694
Negative, she's the state attorney that arrested all the cops present during the arrest and ruined their lives
And the fun part is that because she's a stealing nigger and gets paid exorbant amounts of money from the left they will actually get enough money for decent compensation
>>
>>133669014
you mean Mosby from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody?
>>
File: they know.png (5KB, 183x144px) Image search: [Google]
they know.png
5KB, 183x144px
>>133671259
>she's the state attorney that arrested all the cops present during the arrest and ruined their lives
wtf RTS player needs to start being a prerequisite
>>
>>133672106
Iirc none of them can even get jobs at different police forces because of what they were arrested for
>>
>>133672673
>>133671259

I know this is going to sound like a "my dad works at nintendo" post, but I actually know one of the officers involved.

We have both lived in Baltimore our whole lives and grew up watching it get worse and worse, even out in the county where he and I grew up.

He's a shell of himself, he's lost almost everything. His wife and his sister are the only people who have stood by him. He used to joke non-stop, class clown type guy, kind of annoying sometimes. Now he just mumbles and barely speaks. He says nigger a lot now too and seems to have developed a loathing for his own race. It's been hard to watch.

Baltimore will be the flash point in America, I promise you. Shit is bad here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.