[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING NEWS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: donald-trump-jr-russia2-960x804.jpg (79KB, 960x804px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-jr-russia2-960x804.jpg
79KB, 960x804px
Info allegedly given to Donald Jr was "illicit funds received by the DNC"

libtards in suicide watch

AHAHAHHAHAHAH

>Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democrats, Akhmetshin said. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the campaign, he said.

https://apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting
>>
File: DEt7SHnV0AAyav7.jpg (91KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEt7SHnV0AAyav7.jpg
91KB, 900x1200px
>>133662311
is this, dare i say it, 4d underwater backgammon?
>>
>alleged
>no source named

FAKE NEWS
>>
>according to people familiar with Veselnitskaya's thinking
>>
File: 1454035649070.jpg (25KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1454035649070.jpg
25KB, 433x380px
>>133662311
So why didnt we ever hear about it?
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (57KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
57KB, 570x855px
I think the Russia paid lady gaga to take spirit cooking pics, do a satanic superbowl show and wear a Nazi uniform the night before the election is the best theory.

The voodoo scares blacks and hispanics while the nazi outift scared the jews away from Hillary.
>>
>>133663361

Lol you're insane
>>
>>133662311

>implying CNN or other liberal media will even talk about that
>implying Trumps track record of doing nothing about it won't apply here

Lmao abc world news isn't even talking about it right now and they're blasting Trump.
>>
>>133662311
Bump for moar
>>
>>133662311
How do they spin this?
>>
>>133662605
>>133662717
Now you want sources?
>>
>>133664279
Some are still claiming she's connected to the Kremlin.
>>
>>133664652
yepadoodledoo
>hey guise. Let's worry about some old bitch who is a hermit in the woods rather than the president of the united states. She's far more important
>>
>>133663361
gaga thing was the sign from heaven for me. i put $500 on trump 2 minutes after watching. it really hit home how out of touch those people are
>>
>>133664704
She's not. She's a Democrat plant.
>>
>>133662311
>TRUMP JR. RECIEVED DIRT ON THE DEMOCRATS ! LET'S DIG ON IT AND FUCK HIM
>Actually find the dirt Trump Jr. put his hands on
>It's worse than what Trump Jr. did

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
The Russian translator she took with her is Obama's Russian translator. Was a regular at the White House. So, let in the country by Lynch and accompanied by Obama guy, If she gave Don jr. a folder of something it must not have been much of anything excpet maybe trying to claim Hillary was getting kickbacks for this adoption thing. But, that is not news. hillary got kickbacks from every foreign country. Nobody tells because they DIE. CIA mercenaries are very good at their kill team jobs.
>>
File: IMG_1575.png (170KB, 671x1206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.png
170KB, 671x1206px
>>133662311

>Russia was trying to influence the election!

And the treasonous DNC and the MSM were trying to rig it

We must never forget that the DNC is currently involved in a plan of obstructionist treason in an attempt to overthrow our government. Simply because they did not win the election.

It's time to call them out on their treason. This cannot be taken lightly.
>>
>>133663813
The only other possible theory is that the Russian killed Scalia to scare the shit out of the public that Hillary would put Lynch on the supreme court.

I mean theres no point in saying the russians did it without saying what "it" is.
>>
>>133665938
if it makes the democrats look bad the russians did it
>>
>>133664652
Every single person in this shit so far has been non anonymous actually. Trump jr. revealed the shit because the NY times was going to come forward. People came forward saying they were also in that meeting and verified they were. So yea anonymous scources on the meeting have a pretty big hurdle to legitimacy
>>
>>133662311
OH, it was valuable political opposition research then?

>https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510

>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

What qualifies as solicitation under the act?

>A communication that provides instructions on how or where to send contributions or donations

Now lets look at Trump Jr's email chain:

>offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary

>Trump Jr: Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Jared Kushner) and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Trump Jr sent an email (a communication) to provide instructions on when and where to meet (a solicitation under the act) for foreign nationals to donate "Political Opposition Research" including "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary" (a thing of value) to "the Trump campaign"

Trump Jr also forwarded the whole email chain to Kushner and Manafort prior to the meeting, which they MUST have read to discover the time and place of the meeting, and which they attended.

>B-but "muh information" isn't a thing of value!!!!

The Federal Election Committee already ruled (http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/2007-22.pdf) in an advisory opinion that the provision even of "printed materials" of "nominal value" by foreign nationals would violate the act.
>>
Russia has such a huge influence over American media right now, and either they don't realise it, or if they do, they're total Russian stooges. All Russia has to do is insinuate that they were involved with Trump and it drives the American media into a frenzy, calling to impeach him.
>>
Fact: this was an obvious Democrat setup.
Let's put all the pieces together.
>>
>>133662605
>>133662717
this, sah gay
>>
>>133665821
Get the truth out!
>>
File: crazy_conspiracy_theory.jpg (3MB, 1940x2973px) Image search: [Google]
crazy_conspiracy_theory.jpg
3MB, 1940x2973px
>>133663813

Hey! Don't mock us insane, we see things others can not.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton-Lady-Gaga.jpg (106KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton-Lady-Gaga.jpg
106KB, 640x360px
>>133663361
Lady Gaga hangs out with nothing but edgy NY fags. To those people, Hillary is a total phony re: gay rights. I'm convinced that edgy NY fags convinced Gaga to sabotage Hillary by wearing that Nazi uniform.
>>
Get as much info over this meeting
>>
File: gfas.jpg (55KB, 239x328px) Image search: [Google]
gfas.jpg
55KB, 239x328px
>MSM can't get to Trump
>MSM uses RUSSIA on son
>nothing burger
>but son gets famous
>son runs for office
>son wins thanks to MSM
>>
>>133668055
TRump JR 2024!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.