[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debuking the Spanish and Italians are non white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 43343434.jpg (979KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
43343434.jpg
979KB, 2880x1800px
We all know that Spain Colonized whole world and has kick ass architecture and 1st world standards. They Discovered Americans and have tons of inventions. During the invasion of muslims they numbered 20 000 and conquered Iberia that at the time had population of around 4 million. They were mostly at top positions and as time passed the natives were muslims later on. During reconquista and inquisition many times muslims were sent back and resettled by Christian Spaniards. Even their haplogroup is huge majority R1. North Africa used to be part of Vandal kingdom for 100 years, do north Africans look Germanic?

Italians were never even conquered by any 3rd world nation except a really small part of sicily. Majority of their slaves were celts. Italy has epic architecture started renaissance and had Dante, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and multple others and has invented so much.
Just because those nations don't have blonde features like Swedes doesn't mean they are not white Europe has to have real diversity after all
>>
>>133658163
You would think people shilling for meds would be smart enough to not lead with the fact that iberians created a continent of mongrels.
>>
File: Mosley.jpg (23KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley.jpg
23KB, 480x299px
>>133658163
these days I think this who is white needs to be expanded a little no matter what you believe pretty soon being half black is going to be considered white if we don't start thinking of ourselves as European.
>>
>>133658485
>iberians created a continent of mongrels
Would do it again if I had a chance
>>
>>133658163
Its funny that even on Stormfront trying to say Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Georgian etc are not white will get you banned
>>
>>133658163
Why would anyone want to be categorize as white?
White people did some of the worst things in history, WEstarted both world wars, WE colonized the America's and Africa, WE kidnapped blacks and forced them to be slaves, We started the industrial revolution (this lead to increase pollution), WE destroyed the earth, WE continues to ignore crisis around the world.

Why would anyone want to be called white? Us white guys are the worst people on earth, and humanity would be better off without us
>>
File: 1499700354205.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499700354205.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>133662331
>Us white guys are the worst people on earth, and humanity would be better off without us
You should kill yourself. Every genocide needs a start, kill yourself, Sven.
>>
So is being white just a cool kids club or does it actually have a racial basis? Because it sounds like the first.
Meds are (sub)racially different from Scandinavians/Brits, there's hardly anything to discuss there.
>>
>>133662897
Being white is just a "cool kid" thing. In reality race is irrelevant, there is no race, except the human race
>>
>>133663155
I agree, niggers aren't human
>>
>>133662331
>white people are the worst
>shit skins crave living in lands developed by whites

fuck off ahmad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.