[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hawaii blocks travel ban again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hawaii_ref_2001.jpg (114KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii_ref_2001.jpg
114KB, 700x415px
Why is Trump so weak? He can't even keep policies that were cleared by SCOTUS from being overturned.
>>
I mean I believe in states rights and all that but why does this bullshit affect nationwide?
>>
>>133655603
Hawaii has no way to block the travel ban.
>>
>>133655603

4 out of 5 Dentist agree you're an idiot.
>>
>>133655862
And why don't other states reenact it?
>>
>>133655991
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hawaii-judge-travel-ban-07132017-story.html

Trump is a weak pussy who doesn't have the balls to dismiss this chink judge. This is obstructionism.
>>
>>133655603
hawaii fag here. you might not really think about it, but we really are in the middle of nowhere. 4000 miles from japan and 2500 miles from commiefornia. why we're granted nationwide jurisdiction like this is beyond me. especially since we literally are as separated as possible from the mid east
>>
why was that shitty island even admitted to the union
>>
>Turns out designing a system where it's extremely difficult to legally enact something is kind of a shitty set up when you have a nation that desperately needs immigration and security reform and a cucked left wing who will do anything in their significant power to throw their forefather's nation to a foreign horde.

I guess the found father's didn't think it was possible for American men to sink so low. If you gave them a way to see this unfold, I guarantee they'd have given the president much more power.
>>
>>133657432
Literally for cheaper pineapples.
>>
Fuck this shitty country. It's already 57% white and rapidly declining. Can't wait until I move to the Czech Republic.
>>
Lawfag here.

Fed judges are very powerful. That's why it's important to vet them.

There are legal actions DoJ can take to appeal this order, stop it from being enforced, etc. There are multiple cases from all over the country that also concern this issue. So it's not a simple thing to decide how to best approach the issue and then execute on it. DoJ is also prosecuting that $1.3B health fraud case and all the regular shit that they do. They have to prioritize.

Also this judge knows all this. He is a tremendous faggot for doing this. He knows he will be overturned and is just using his power to sabotage the president's policies.
>>
Scotus said they would hear the case in october, how long does it take for them to rule on it?
>>
>>133655603
"Hello? Kim Jong Un? Yeah, this is Trump. I triple-dog dare you to nuke Hawaii, you zipperhead piece of afterbirth."
>>
>>133659517
hawaii and cali are the two states I'm totally okay with getting nuked.
>>
>state income solely based on tourism
>d-dont block touri- er i mean those pour mooslims
>>
>>133659811
The city of Chicago can go as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.