[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indoctrination in Academia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

File: Mosley18.png (252KB, 421x460px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley18.png
252KB, 421x460px
You never really realise that /pol/ is right.

You know it's right, we all know that one way or the other trucks of peace will happen again, we all know that diversity and interracial relationships will be pushed even harder. We probably all can feel that at some point Europe will collapse before it gets reborn.

But even things as comparably tame as dyed haired feminists and spoken "patriarchy" are to a lucky few such as myself largely on the brink of everyday life, like the past 10 years of outright insanity are all just another wacky video on YouTube or a scene from a nightmare; "It can't actually happen"

Except now it has happened. A few weeks ago I travelled from the rural north to a camp in the more "vibrant" area of the country. I'm 19 now and too old to go again, but I went to the camp to learn about medieval Europe since I always loved the books and games set in the period.

It was real basic stuff; learn some high latin, the Turk & mongol invasions, late medieval art etc etc. If anyone wants a cont., I'll talk about just how (((stacked))) everything is towards young people, and how indoctrinated something as PG as medieval camp actually is.

Cont.?
>>
File: 5YjYpra.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5YjYpra.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
you better cont.
>>
File: 1491862016860.gif (798KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
1491862016860.gif
798KB, 425x319px
>>133651075
Continue.

I'm going to be working in academia, how can I subvert it from the inside?
>>
File: Mosley colour.jpg (622KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley colour.jpg
622KB, 2560x1536px
>>133651075
I'll green text to save time
>Arrive at the camp
>It's pretty chill actually
>The south is a ton warmer and the camp is based near an old medieval ruin, looks a bit like an pitched army with a ton of tents everywhere with a few regular buildings for the classrooms
>girls on the coach seat behind me have beautiful accents and are talking to eachother about anime of all things
>the lads there are pretty cool, a few "chads" and an chinese or two but it's 90% blonde haired blue eyed
>then we all get the first announcement and meet the leaders
>the manager is a fucking jew
>cap, nose and everything
>half the staff are jewish
>h-heh just a coincidence, I'm sure its nothing to worry about
>my /pol/ warning radar is going off like all hell
>I shit you not he roars nasally:"Oy vey there's a lot of you this year!"
>a group of pink haired face pierced fat girls come into the main tent late, all of them fat.
>pray that /pol/ just once isn't right
>>
File: MosleyCoat.jpg (21KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
MosleyCoat.jpg
21KB, 320x450px
>>133652263
Nothing happened that night since we arrived late
1st day:
>The first few sessions go pretty good
>Medieval latin is tough to grasp at first, but you can really enjoy it after a while
>I've always been a fan of etymology so the 1 hour of high latin of all languages is my favourite class
>qt. actually flirts with me
>don't advance though, I've got a great girl at home
>I digress, it goes sweet, but we take 15 mins to do the register because 1/3 of the girls there all identify as boys and want a name change in camp.
>"Invaders of Europe" class, fuck yeah.
>Genghis Khan is the shit
>turns out that we won't learn much about the mongols, we'll be doing the ottomans and crusades
>I shit you not again, the entire class is on how the christian europeans were the real invaders
>the crusaders were brutes who near destroyed the highly advanced arab man
>We literally spend the final half of the lesson watching a dindu go on about the british empire and slavery as though it was medieval
>we get given handouts with the video handscript, with an argument that the british empire was God's blight upon mankind
>feeling really fucking pissed off
>don't want to start shit against the class though
>the day ends, with not much of note happening.

Again, I felt god damn disgusted at what had happened. I am just about the biggest fan of the Empire (inb4 rothschilds) and we spend a good portion of the day having to listen to a fucking rant by a guardian author.
If I ever meet Owen Jones I swear to god...
Cont.
>>
pls cont...
>>
File: 1491658419617.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
1491658419617.png
69KB, 322x340px
>>133653374
Sad, but nothing new. If it makes you feel any better OP, I won't be pushing that shit when I teach.
>>
>>133651075
isnt't that begby from trainspotting
>>
File: wojak Mosley.png (72KB, 712x512px) Image search: [Google]
wojak Mosley.png
72KB, 712x512px
>>133653374
Day 2:
I should have mentioned that our "Invaders" teacher was a Aryan house wife. It sounds irrelevant at first but it really fucks you up to hear all this rancid progressivism pushed by your own people.
>Of course, we all know /who/ her boss was
But I digress...
>Theology class
>learning about the church, folklore etc.
>Our teacher looks like a cool dude
>Again, a handsome young man
>His first words to us are:
>"Before we get into the Theology, I want to tell you that I am a feminist"
>OhFuckNotAgain.gif
>So this man, who by most definitions was "Chad", went on about how "Patriarchy" plagues us the same way it did Europe back then
>We ditch learning about Aquinas to talk more about gender discrimination in the clergy

If it's one thing you should learn, it's that women love to talk about themselves. Obvious again, I know, but when you live far away from the likes of feminists and neo-marxists, the clear truth hits you like a fucking train.
>"Party" night that evening at the main tent
>Want to fit in, we play truth or dare
>you know, typical shin-dig stuff
>A few girls are really cute
>They remind me of the qt. I have back at home
>The girls admit without shame how they had fucked a dog, had anal, done a threesome, did it in public, did it with blacks etc ad infinatum
>Football was on in the tent's TV
>Try to distance myself by watching the game
>Ads on
>It's a fucking blackMwhiteF advert.
>I go home to my tent early that night.
>>
You would think a Medieval Camp would be a place to escape from all this
>>
File: BlackpilledMosley.jpg (65KB, 468x356px) Image search: [Google]
BlackpilledMosley.jpg
65KB, 468x356px
A few days of this go by. I know i'm giving it a bad rap, I really did love the bits where we actually learned latin and.. history. It's just the ever present mile of multicultural hell that you have to cross to get to it.
Final night:
>Like many of these History camps, we are expected to perform a play with the drama department on site
>My group do a shakesphere play
>Romeo and Juliet
>With a modern "twist"
>Romeo was black and suffered not because of his family but "racism"
>pro migrant message thrown in
>A fucking scene where black romeo snogs Juliet on stage
>The crowd loves it
>The other "team"s turn to preform
>A Roman ("Romans spoke latin so medieval obv") play with a modern twist
>Trump and Brexit
>The (((organiser))) gave that team a 50 minute long script wherein they shit talked the evil populists to the glee of everyone else in the room
>I'm sat like that painting of the Jester grimly reading the report of military defeat while the drunk nobles celebrate their stag night
>for an hour
>The black girl plays the equivalent of the "Queen", which is grimly funny I guess
>stay up late that night too
It wasn't all bad again though, I actually met some dudes who were secretly nationalists and hated the drivel spewed all trip.
>I'm just glad to return away from that hell

You never really realise that /pol/ is right.

Not until you're there, in the hive, not until you see the faces of all the girls who will never have kids and and boys who will never have the confidence to fight back.

Not until it's too late.
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>133655882
>>
>>133651075
>falling for the camp jew
>>
File: 1491547608303.jpg (44KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1491547608303.jpg
44KB, 728x546px
Well, this was a cheery thread to read before bed. Goodnight!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.