[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHA!! The bankers even hate Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: ure.jpg (22KB, 311x241px) Image search: [Google]
ure.jpg
22KB, 311x241px
HAHAHAHA!! The bankers even hate Trump
>>
>(((bankers))) hate Trump.
oh noooo, what SAD!
>>
He's referring to Congress.
>>
File: 1497747349056.jpg (50KB, 509x379px) Image search: [Google]
1497747349056.jpg
50KB, 509x379px
>>133650495
How is something almost embarrassing? Doesn't he realize bankers are scum and no one cares what they think? Why doesn't this asshole just fuck off?
So many questions.
>>
>>133650495
>bankers hate Trump

Literally the most important reason why I supported him.
>>
>>133650495
Lmao, they hate him even though he's slashing their taxes.
Does kike neurosis and ethnic hatred know no bounds?
>>
File: Gordon_Gekko.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Gekko.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
>>133650848
Everyone in finance and banking hates protectionism, while they fail to understand why they have such a shitty, horrible reputation. Honestly the sort of mainstream contempt for them started with pic related. Not just Wall Street, but banking too. The despotism has only gotten progressively worse.
>>
>>133650495
He wasn't talking about Trump though. Just the whole period after crisis.
>>
File: DisgustedJones.jpg (146KB, 1181x709px) Image search: [Google]
DisgustedJones.jpg
146KB, 1181x709px
>>133650495
>"Since the Great Recession, which is now 8 years old, we've been growing at 1.5 to 2 percent in spite of stupidity and political gridlock, because the American business sector is powerful and strong," he said. "What I'm saying is it would be much stronger growth had we made intelligent decisions and were there not gridlock."

He's clearly referring to Congress. Sage fake news.
>>
>>133652288
>contempt for them started with pic related
agreed.

remember when banks were there to help the community?
>>
For me, it's the bankers
>>
Get fucked
We live here, this isn't just a sandbox for you to make money in
>>
Banks neither love nor hate Trump they only respect and fear him
>>
>>133652480
>Congress
you mean Mitch "No to anything obama says" McConnell?
>>
I thought he was talking about Congress and how fucked up the media coverage is
>>
>>133650495
Dimon is talking about institutional problems that have existed since the end of WWII.
>>
>>133650495

No shit, babydick

Donald Assface answers to Putin, not the banks.

Everyone in their right fucking mind wanted HRC.

She lost, unfairly, and now we all have to pay the price thanks to the world's most successful Russian psy-op.
>>
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548KB, 1024x768px
>>133650495
Jamie Dimon actually says the Trump agenda is spot on. He's referring to partisan political gridlock being the problem.

This is fake news and I am deeply saddened that you are reporting on it falsely. I'm going to go get a milkshake because I am feeling emotionally vulnerable right now.
>>
>>133650495
>all my knowledge about politics comes from Facebook click bait
>>
>>133652875
Don't think so bub.
>>
>>133652689
Nah, he means Chuck "Trump isn't a member of the tribe" Schumer.
>>
>>133653139
>says the Trump agenda is spot on
Gonna have to bring some proof for that claim.

Dimon is smart. Trump is not. And Dimon knows he's hurting the US.
>>
File: raw[1].gif (2MB, 498x258px) Image search: [Google]
raw[1].gif
2MB, 498x258px
>>133651244
this you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.