[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dilemma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Gott.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gott.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
The decision of all NatSoc/White Nationalist /pol/acks

Given the option, what would /pol/ do:

You meet a qt3.14 white woman
She has two infant children out of wedlock
But you believe in securing a future for the existence of those white children

Do you:
A: Cuck yourself
In doing so, you are a raising the genetic children of another man and make yourself into a laughing stock BUT you can raise them into high achieving members of the white race who will continue the race as per our words

or

B: Leave her to raise the children on her own, understanding the fact that single mothers are the worse thing humanity can do to its children, thereby ensuring that those white children grow up to be degenerates and probable felons who will not be able to support the race BUT you are not a cuck
>>
>>133648769
Swallow your pride mate, the more White children raised right the better, even if you have to cuck a bit and raise another mans child.
>>
>>133649641
So that's the decision than
All NatSoc will marry degenerate non-virgin slut qt's and raise white children of degenerate men who won't care for their own progeny?
>>
>>133648769
if she makes THREE children with you, i think it would be all fair.
>>
File: 1499147533919.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499147533919.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>133649641
This.
You should also hunt down and kill the former man.
>>133650547
Kill yourself you fucking slag. How old are you? Have you ever kissed a girl besides your own mother?
>>
Unless their father was killed (or died unexpectedly) I wouldn't raise them. And even then a single mother wouldn't be my first choice
>>
not a nazi... but if the babies are healthy and the father is not a tard/criminal, then that's a win. you never know what your going to get with babies, whether their yours or not, because dna mutates. healthy = good deal.
>>
>>133651557
this.

you need to check their DNA... maybe even have a discreet peek at their ancestry, i am sure nobody would mind
>>
>>133654020
>check their DNA
So we're talking like a 23andMe test or something more in depth?
>>
>>133648769

This is only acceptable if you make more children with her than she had before
>>
>>133654892
you need to dedicate a few days to search for a DNA test conducted by a company which you feel you can trust; of course, almost anybody could "steal" your DNA, but at least let's make (((them))) work for it; as for the test itself, you don't need anything more serious than the level 23andMe is on (they don't currently tell you about susceptibility to diseases although from what i understand there are other companies which take care only of that... practically you take your sampled DNA and send it to another company for analysis); you will know if there is something that definitely worries you - otherwise don't beat yourself up about the small details.
>>
>>133655085
triples confirm our rationale
>>133650555
>>
>>133651557
>>133654020

you have to keep him away though, if you are a cuck you feed his children and yet they love him more because he is the real father
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.