[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that centrists are the supreme and most intelligent.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1476085753746.png (421KB, 983x376px) Image search: [Google]
1476085753746.png
421KB, 983x376px
Checkmate /pol/ centrists are supreme over such as your kind, what do you have huh some buzzwords like "Cuck" "SJW" and "Feminazi" and le epic meme frog "pepe" he is so funny am i rite guiise!!

I stand in the middle so you cannot insult me, i don't vote because i am a centrist and i look at thing from both sides. Both sides are equally bad, but It's none of my problem, the left has radical Islam and the right has White Nationalists Christians.
>>
In times of war or revolution, the fence-sitters are first to go. As much as both sides like to vilify each other, nobody can stand a spineless wimp with no principles.
>>
Dumb fence sitter
>>
>>133646857
That's a dangerous brute who is always looking to fight other people would say.
>>
>>133646564
Is it centrist to have a nuanced opinion that agrees with certain parts of both sides?
>>
>>133646564
being a coward not standing up for your believes, don't vote and complain.

you are literally worse than lefts
>>
>>133646869
>all centrists are fence sitters
frig off

I'm more centre than right or left because of a mix of both opinions.
>>
>>133646869
I've never understood this notion that all centrists are fence sitters. I can see good and bad arguments on both sides and I will use the best of each side to form a political opinion of my own. Maybe i'm just confusing centrist with a moderate?
>>
>>133646564
>mfw SocDem
>mfw have to deal with both commies and fascists who want to go full retard because they have a hammer and all problems seem like nails to them
>mfw people still go for the dumb fence sitter maymay
>>
>>133646857
tribalist thug.
"let's beat our enemies over the head with a metaphorical club and then throw their insensate bodies in with group of people we hate"
>>
>>133646857
>Equating polarized views to "principles"
>>
>>133646869
if you think about this argument it doesnt actually make sense. a centrist is one because he is not represented by any mainstream or one ideology therefore he is simply a centrist in the sense that he is a man without a specific label, NOT in the sense that he simply plays both sides. centrists have far more conviction than any leftist or rightist i have seen
>>
File: jew_MVG_award.jpg (158KB, 853x875px) Image search: [Google]
jew_MVG_award.jpg
158KB, 853x875px
>>133646564
>centrists are the supreme and most intelligent
Until they deal with niggers and kikes
>>
>>133646857

we'll genocide the horseshoe end brainlet cucks by pitting them against each other, in fact we are already in the process of doing it

your pitiful primitive allegiances make you stand out in the crowd, stand out in your work environment, you are both hyperexcitable and manipulable, you'll all be at each other throats very soon; meanwhile you are completely incapable of identifying a moderate person not only because we do not adhere to any single set of social signaling norms nor frequent the same social spheres as you cucks, it is because your tiny brain cannot even comprehend our complex modes of thinking (all I have to do is call someone a cuck and you'll automatically assume I'm on your side)

you can't defeat the supreme intellect of the radical centrist and the realpolitikan, the day of the horseshoe pitching is coming
>>
people who label centrists fence sitters are unevolved simpletons themselves, "they're not like me, therefore they must be the enemy!"
you're just proving you are happy to behave like your ancestors did 40,000 years ago, without conscience or a hint of introspection.
>>
>>133646857
um im sorry sweetie, but no ;)
>>
>>133646857
Us fence-sitters have the final word.

It is the job of each side to convince us, if we are not convinced then nothing happens.

This is why there a so few happenings.

You are nothing compared to the raging masses.
We are the voice of reason.
We hold the line.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.