[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over, drumpfkins. *sips tea*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: HAHA.png (32KB, 755x342px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.png
32KB, 755x342px
It's over, drumpfkins.

*sips tea*
>>
>>133645531
>>
>>133645531
he's an american lobbyist, so he meets with politicians all the times. another nothingburger
>>
>>133645780
>I-I-I-IT'S N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-O-NOTHING

HAHAHA
>>
File: Yuzuko sperg.gif (233KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Yuzuko sperg.gif
233KB, 480x270px
>>133645531
....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...
>>
>>133647050
This desu
>>
Still wouldn't be illegal. There has to be an illegal act for impeachment, even if collusion is proven. And that's that. Grasping at straws. Face the truth little snowflakes. Trump is there to stay.
>>
File: rinat_working_together.png (558KB, 1477x995px) Image search: [Google]
rinat_working_together.png
558KB, 1477x995px
>>133645531
Follow the money.

The Coal industry in Russia needs a cheap ruble because it makes it's exports attractive and reduces it's own expenses.The guy he's working for is accused of evading taxes in Russia.

Who would have been best for Russian coal? It's Clinton!

A. Tough sanctions on Russia => lower value of the Ruble
B. Clean Power Act => Kill the American coal industry (a competitor)
>>
>>133645531
we can roleplay on /pol/ now?
*my cock was in the tea the whole time*
>>
File: 1499454470707.jpg (40KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1499454470707.jpg
40KB, 600x485px
>>133647273
>literal retardation
>>
>>133647273
The relevant statute — 52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510 — bars foreign nationals from making any "contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election. It also says no American "shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation" in connection with any election.
>>
>>133647663
K... Keep me posted.
>>
File: oh sweetie!.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
oh sweetie!.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>133645531
>*sips tea*
Faggot detected!! You lefty fucks have been saying its over for more than a fucking YEAR!! HILLARY HAS A 98% CHANCE OF WINNING GUYS!!!!!

Hahahahahahahhaha no. You poor little crybabies have years to go and you're already pissing off the majority of voters with this "muh russia" bullshit.Shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>133647277
No one ever mentions stuff like this. Trump wants to promote Americans,and American workers,first. Why the HELL would Putin want that? It's just common sense.

ps- There is NO OROOF Russia hacked the server because the dnc refused to give it to the fbi and used Crowdstrike,an anti-russian firm who was caught lying about Russia hacking Ukraine before all this, to examine the server.
This is like soneone robbing your house and the police convicting a guy based on the evidence your neighbor collected at your house.
>>
going to be a epic day when trump supporters are rounded up in the streets dawgs
we are breaking the conditioning!
#IMSTILLWITHHER
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>133645531
How will Flanik Smpunsk ever recover?

Say it with me: Madame President
>>
>>133645531
>Was once a soviet counter intel

Also was in The Russian army in the early 80's. Quick, Russia must have the codes for our nukes now.

Jesus Christ, the hysteria going on around this dumb ass meeting is horrible. I'm embarrassed for everyone who thinks this is a big deal.

This was bad politics. As in, he should have made sure it didn't get out that it happened... You know like most other politicians.
>>
>>133647517
Nothing he said was false. Nothing about this meeting is remotely criminal. Hell, it's not even immoral. It's 100% politics as usual. Those who don't see that are the retards.
>>
>>133647663
Contribution and Donation is limited to money or items of significant value.

It's not enough to read the law, you also have to use your brain to understand it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.